RTO Vadodara

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO Vadodara

Rushabh1999

May 12, 2021

Wrong Appointment timming & undue Harassment by simply making us stay 4 the whole day for repassing of vehicle

I was given appointment for 12 pm hence i reached there at 11:45AM .It was too hot around 40degree .There was nobody till 1:30pm and on reaching to right officer Mr Kalsariya who was assigned this duty on 12th May 2021was very much aanoyed when asked is he going to come or not ?After half an hour he came and inspected vehicles and told everyone tht collect all ur docs. from him at 4:00 PM .We were trying to find him at given time moving here and there and finally we got him outside of his off. we told him abt docs. He said its 4:10 pm so now wait 30 to 45 min .we lost time hunting him . Finally one officer was seeing this and helped us requesting him that sir A M PATEL is leaving do docs were handed over and see after receiving docs we simply went to counter no 8 and gave him and he simly input data in 2sec and told us to leave .Time was 5: 00 PM .The whole day finished. We were HUNGRY since morning and due to covid nothing was there to eat.
Now my question to RTO is...
What is the use of giving Appointment and people gathering for passing there vehicle in covid time...?
After officer inspects vehicle do we citizens have any role to play other than PEON.?
After all these officer are there public service than why this kind of attitude as if we are criminals..?
Zala Vijay H.

Nov 10, 2020

Wrong E challan receive in application without photo.

Receive wrong E challan in application.without photo.

Still no hard copy receive.

Vehical Number GJ06 KC 8052

Wrong E challan receive in application without photo.

Ramdev yadav ramu

Oct 20, 2020

Transfer of ownership of vehicle

Sir, my bike GJ17AM4096 PULSAR NS 200 was registered for transfer of ownership on 17 FEB 2020. But still it is pending with RTO VADODADA. Please help me. I cannot come out of my station due to COVID.
Please help me
THANKS REGARDS
RAMDEV YADAV

kampat2

Oct 6, 2020

Double Registration Record

I bought my car from Baruch district and registered in RTO Vadodara understand Reg. No. GJ16AP5985. Today when I approached PUC center, I was told that my car is who double registration record hence PUC certificate can't be issued.
It is primary duty of RTO Vadodara to cancel the double registration and continue with with Bad record only. I was told that I should approach RTO Vadodara office. This is an additional task without my fault. Need to know how can this problem be resolved.
And without PUC I can't renew my car insurance.

Kamlesh Patel
Pinak Gandhi

Aug 19, 2020

Pending fee status

Hello. I have applied(Name: Prasad Pinak Gandhi)for Retest of driving license APPLICATION NO: (3804131319)and i have paid an amount (300 rs )and the payment is debited from my account ,12 days ago on, date :7th august 2020
My payment reference number is : 092020009720979. But still its status is pending, so I personally request to look after the matter and please reply as soon as possible.Thanking you

NAME: Pinak Gandhi
Mobile no: 6354399435

Pending fee status Pending fee status

Shah gopal

Jul 16, 2020

Non receipt of refund for rd.1350

Serious complaint for non receipt of refund of 1350 since 15 months Rough behaviour of rto staff and also non cooperarion of regional transport officer(RTO)
ssrl

Jan 19, 2020

DUPLICAT R.C BOOK

DEAR SIR

WE ARE ALL READY SUBMITTED OUR CAR DUPLICATE R.C BOOK DOCUMENT BUT NOR RECEIVED TEEL THIS TIME MY DUPLICATE R.C BOOK FOR MY CAR

WITH ATTACH COPY OF SUBMISSION DOC COPY

PLEASE RESOLE MY PROBLEM AND SEND ME MY CAR R.C BOOK

THANKS
ARVIND THAKKAR

DUPLICAT R.C BOOK

Patel vikam

Jan 6, 2020

Licence Data

I have Driving Licence LMV, GJ6 / 108737 / 00 Issue Date 26/05/2000 and Expiry Date 20/05/2020, I loss my Driving Licence so I apply for Duplicate Licence but RTO officer told that we have no Licence data in our system, How can I get my Duplicate Licence

i_rajeev

Dec 8, 2019

Non receipt of Driving Licence

I had applied for renewal of my driving licence no. UP14 19990006378 vide application number 3493039619 at RTO Vadodara on 30/11/2019. All approvals were granted and the licence was dispatched on 4/12/2019 vide speed post tracking number EG455974909IN. A screen shot is attached. It is 8th December, 2019 today, and I have not received the licence yet. It would not take such long for the licence to reach my address which is also in Vadodara. I tried to track the consignment on the Indiapost website since 4th December, and every time it says that the consignment details are not found. Would request you to look into this, if the licence has been dispatched, send the scanned copy of the booking slip that you have received from the post office.

Non receipt of Driving Licence Non receipt of Driving Licence

Shah gopal

Oct 19, 2019

Non receipt of refund for rd.1350

I have submitted written application for Refund of Rs.1350 to Rto Baroda on 07033019 as double amount was deducted towards learning licence of Ms.yukta p Bhavsar and learning wsd issued vide licence no. Gj06/0037034/2018 dated 16072018 At the time of paying licence fees the said amt. For 1350 was deposited by digital banking by debiting Bob sb a/c no. 06340100017067 Due to failure of computer system in Rto vadodara amt was debited from the said ac but as per rto officials instructions1350 was physically deposited by my son smit shah As such double amount was paif Therefore Rs. 1350 is to be refunded
On an inquiry Rto officials gives answer that Rto is not giving any refund to any person evenif he rightfully entitle for refund such type of answer can not be acceptable I request for personal attrntion in the matter
jingar.vishal

Sep 20, 2019

CAN NOT MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE FOR DL SKILL TEST

APPLICATION NO: 2596446119

I have given my DL Skill test on 05/09/2019 and my result was FAIL. than apply for retest on 11/09/2019 and my test date was 16/09/2019 time 16:00PM - 17:00PM. from 11/09/2019 I am trying to pay Re test fees but i cant.

I was trying to pay fees till 16/09/2019 03:00 PM at last i have change my Test date from 16/09/2019 to 21/09/2019 but still today I am not bale to make fees payment. (it is 20/09/2019 11:46AM now.)

I have tried many time RTO Vadodara Contact number 0265- 2540016 & 0265- 2540026 always there is no reply on contact number. Evan i have also tried to call Sarathi, National Transport Project number 0120- 2459169 but no one is there to pick call.

i have mailed all detail alongwith all related documents attached to Sarathi, National Transport Project customer care id, but they have not given me reply on mail also.

from 11/09/2019 while i approach to make fees payment each and every time there is new message from "https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice8/rtoSelectBean.do"

* Payment is Pending... Please Wait for 30mins for the Confirmation from the Bank OR Please contact RTO Office

* Sorry..! We are unable to process your request now. Please try after sometime.

Give me proper solution.....

CAN NOT MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE FOR DL SKILL TEST CAN NOT MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE FOR DL SKILL TEST CAN NOT MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE FOR DL SKILL TEST

Sunil Parikh

Aug 17, 2019

Payment regarding

My application no. is 2343393919 for renewal of DL. I want to pay fee of ₹ 400 online. But I am not able to proceed beyond message mentioned in attached file. Can I pay same at RTO during my appointment?

Payment regarding Payment regarding

kunal.shah.synapticdigital

Jun 28, 2019

Invalid Receipt Provided

I have paid the amount for the E Challan in the RTO. Actually the amount was Rs. 700, but they provided the receipt of Rs. 100. Incorrect amount receipt.

Invalid Receipt Provided

M.K.TRIVEDI

May 25, 2019

Clubbing problem

Resp sir
I have a complete process for club my license
But server error do not seen my license my application no 1282715419. on date 6the may
2019 my license expiry date is 26the may 2019. My document is attach file. So please
Help me sir

Mukesh Trivedi

Clubbing problem

apa_gsb

May 10, 2019

Non receipt of duplicate RC book

I have Scooty pep plus Jan 2003 model register in Vadodara RTO. Then due to some legal matters I have left my matrimonial home. Meanwhile I had demanded rc book from my husband. He had denied for the same. So I got no objection from police that Rc book is not with me and my husband is not giving the same. So police had given no objection certificate. Then my husband told me that it is not found at home. So I had got no objection certificate from police with reason that Rc book lost. I went RTo office by my another two wheeler which is about 25km from my home. As per RTo enquiry office deposited RS 200 for enquiry got receipt after standing one hour in queue . Then as per informed one by one sections went to 4-5 sections of their departments on first, second floor for varification 2 -3 times . Deposited RS 1000 for PUC as per suggestion of police at RTo . Then RTo Police told me that I will have to go online for duplicate Rc book . But as I could not got proper guidance I had finally went in RTo Mr D.D Pandya cabin. Then I and other people have to wait out side his cabin from 3pm to 4.30 pm . But no any time coupen given to us and RTO was busy in watching fruit dishes etc with somebody. When out side office people had started shouting and informed the peon to go in cabin and confirm how much time we will have to wait out side his cabin? No proper reply received. If RTO was busy in official meeting for two hours he was be able to give proper reply .

Then I have decided to do police complaint and connected call to Vadodara police commissioner. But he was in meeting . But then suddenly 2-3 police personnels of RTO office were came near to me and told that police wan is comming and will discuss matter with me and as per their request I came up to ground floor main door. Then police told me that wan is gone and not came to RTO office. So I again went to first floor to meet RTO. Then RTo people created drama and informed RTo police to tell me to wait for some time. Till 5.15 I was told by RTo people that they are giving me reply in writing . But then I have decided not to wait further and left the RTo office.

During my visit I have found totally mismanagement in RTO office and finally after wasting 5 hours by giving application in writing I have to come back 25 km at my home . No duplicate Rc book given to me. I can't understand if vehicle is with me then where is problem to RTO to issue duplicate RC book by veryfying facts.

RTO only told they have blacklisted my vehicle but why, no reply with them. They have not varified valid reasons. I have found almost all people were complaining that they have to come 3-4 days in RTo and not getting proper reply from RTO office
Vraj Parikh

Feb 9, 2019

Wrong challan received

This challan came to my uncle's house (mama) yesterday, and it's a fatal error. But before discussing about it I would like to request to look at this post and have some improvements in their automation system.... Here's the description about what's wrong in this challan.

First things first, the guy in the image (biker) who is not wearing helmet is not much uncle.

Second thing is that in the vehicle's description (model & make) the registration number is wrongly inputed (which is of my uncle's car); due to which all the details are given about his car Swift Dzire. 😏

The third thing is he lives in Ahmedabad due to his transferable job and he was not in Vadodara at the given date and time & they ask for ₹100 fine.
I mean how can someone be so careless, that after the challan is being generated, one should at least check if the given details are right or wrong.
So, I would request vadodara traffic police to please make some improvements in your system and cancel the challan.

Amit Bhaliya

Dec 17, 2018

HSRP NUMBER PLATE ( Take extra charges of plate fitting)

Sir I have lost my front number plate of my bike.so i goes to rto and done all the process any paid charges for it.and taken receipt.and asked me that my number plate will be ready within 1 hour and to collect from a place they show me.after an hour when i was going to take number plate and THEY ASKED ME TO TAKE MONEY FOR FITTING NUMBER PLATE AFTER THEY FITTED NUMBER PLATE. I have asked them for which purpose they give me attitude and say we are taking for tea etc......
What to supposed i have to do for that..
Hear point is for corruption.and i am fully againt of corruption..they will earned huge money from corruption and no one take action.
So only i requesting to relative authority to take a serious step for it..
Thanks..

Amit Bhaliya
Contact :- 7990962319
Mail id :- [email protected]
Kantibhai123

Jun 25, 2018

RC Book Not Received

Sir,I haven't receive my two wheeler (GJ06LD7066)RC book since October 2017 and for that I have personally Inquire at Vadodara RTO for 6 times. I got Partially answer from RTO DEPARTMENT to visit RTO once again and I did so.I have completed all the formalities suggested by him in JAN'2018 at my end but still after 4 months I haven't received the same.

PARMAR ROSHNI
bharat1712

Jun 4, 2018

RC BOOK NOT RECEIVE

Sir,I haven't receive my two wheeler (GJ06AD-6237)RC book since Aug 2017 and for that I have personally Inquire at Vadodara RTO for 6 times.I have also Write on twitter and I got Partially answer from RTO officer MR. N.K.SOLANKEE to visit RTO once again and I did so.I have completed all the formalities suggested by him in JAN'2018 at my end but still after 4 months I haven't received the same.
BHARAT JOSHI

RC BOOK NOT RECEIVE

Nihar Purohit

Feb 16, 2018

Driving Licence not received

I'm Nihar Purohit from Vadodara, Gujarat.
I have passed my test for permanent driving licence in October 2017 and have yet not received my licence.
My application number is 94154550.
Please do the needful...
Yours sincerely,
Nihar
Hitesh Golani

Feb 1, 2018

Room No 19 (Mr. D A Rathod) Pathetic Service and Careless Attitude

Multiple queries pointed out purposefully to harass customers directly approaching without Agents.

My car no GJ-06-FK-2951 dehypothecation form not accepted on 22.01.2018 even after submission of full set of documents and fee receipt of Rs. 200/- shown and accepted past full verification once undergone dated 18.01.2018.

I have a zero tolerance towards corruption of any kind what so ever. This officer named Mr. D A Rathod was not even giving a look at agent form submission. On the other hand if people like us were directly wanting to go through standardised process this officer made us visit different desks pointing out irrelevant issues.

Lot of time and energy gets wasted of people who come travelling places to reach Darjipura RTO and this type of officials make their lives even miserable. Non co operative pathetic service attitude is what we witness at RTO room no. 19 - Vadodara.
akshar27

Nov 28, 2017

RENEWAL LICENSE

RENEWED MY LICENSE DL NO. GJ06 19970176611 ON JULY 10, 2017 BY RECEIPT NO.C/6807203
UNDER CGR NO.CGR14799717 (APPL NO.14114017)

I HAD COMPLAINED IN OCTOBER 22, 2017 AGAIN IN THE RTO VADODARA BUT IT WAS INDICATED
(1) SOFTWARE ISSUE DUE TO CHANGE FROM OLD TO NEW SOFTWARE AT RTO VADODARA
(2) GANDHINAGAR OFFICE INDICATED OF SUCH CASES

PLEASE GIVE AN AUTHENTIC UPDATE ON WHEN WILL I GET MY NEW LICENSE SINCE CANNOT
GIVE SUITABLE ANSWERS TO TRAFFIC POLICE WHILE DRIVING AND BEING ASKED FOR
LICENSE. THOUGH I GOT SOME HELP FROM LOCAL RTO VADODARA GETTING EXTRACT OF
DRIVING LICENCE WHICH IS APPRECIATED.

RENEWAL LICENSE

deepika68

Sep 18, 2017

driving license test denied

driving test denied as private vehicle had delhi registred number
firstly its driving test not test of vehicle
stop harassing people
we went to officals and all insisted we have local number
our vehicle is self owned registered
we are indians but all websites in gujrati i donot know gujrati
you changed website my appointment changed
Raju N Parmar

May 23, 2017

Licence not received

My self Raju Parmar kindly inform you that i has been passed four Wheeler driving test on 20/3/2017 but still i dont got licence.so please help to me for achive licence as early to early.
Peter92904

May 3, 2017

Renewal of License

Wanted to renew license. So I tried to find out on RTO's website. I found out the procedure, took a print out of all documents and also took Medical Certificate, but when I went there they said you need to take Appointment even though they were doing nothing just watching MOVIES on Mobile. I requested them that I come from very far please do it today as there is too much HEAT so we can't come again travelling 21kms but they DID NOT listen and The Officer was Rudely behaving and said that you saw it on RTO Gujarat website but for Vadodara it is Different
And on website it was written Penaly Rs 50/- per year for late renewal but they asked Rs 1500/- as Penalty