RTO, Vashi, Navi MUmbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO, Vashi, Navi MUmbai

Bherulal teli

Nov 24, 2022

Danger driving

Shriman RTO sar truck numberMH43E9597 Vashi Sector 19 Mera gadi petrol bharwane ko Gaya hua tha sabhi mein gadi pump laga raha tha tabhi Tej raftar danger tarike se yah truck aaya Jo meri gadi ko thokte thokte bacha aur main bhi Bal Bal bacha nahin to koi badi ghatna ho sakte the kripya is gadi driver ka licence suspend Karen aur isko Kadi se Kadi Saja mile
Bherulal teli

Nov 24, 2022

Vashi Navi Mumbai

Sar rto sab truck number MH43E9597 danger driving petrol pump per Mera gadi petrol bharwane Gaya hua tha ki high speed danger tarike se petrol pump per gadi lekar aaya Jo Mera gadi Bal Bal baccha nahin to vah Mera gadi ko thok Diya hota very danger driving
Abansal78

Sep 11, 2022

Illegal parking stand by auto rickshaw drivers

Please note that autodrivers have erected an illegal stand at shilp chowk in kharghar in front of Mcdonalds. They line spills over to car parking causing issues for other commuters
Moreover the autodrivers resort to abusing and threatening other commuters as they collect there. They threaten other parked cars for either scratching tor puncturing their car. I request the authority to take note and action against such illegal encroachment and goondaismof auto drivers

Jan 30, 2021

Smart card

I have given my smart card for my car MH43 AT5390 for cancelation of Hypothecation of my bank in month of November at vashi RTO3 months have passed by yet I have not received the hypothecated card

The RTI says 15 day I should recibe the card then what is the issue
rohitksingh80

Nov 17, 2020

auto refusal

MH 43 BF 9420
MH 43 BF 0240

We tried all 3 autos for hiring to at Haware Fantasia, Vashi but all refused and misbehaved too
We both are senior citizens.

Rohit KUmar Singh
rohitksingh80

Nov 17, 2020

Auto refusal

MH 43 AF 8420
MH43 AF 9240
We tried all 3 autos for hiring to sector 17, Vashi at Haware Fantasia, Vashi but all refused and misbehaved too

Rohit Kumar Singh
Suneel Bhiryani

Dec 8, 2019

Auto refusal

MH43BR0709
MH43BF7202
MH43AC7108
Yesterday at 0700 pm, myself and my wife both senior citizen were at reghulila mall.
We tried all 3 autos for hiring to our house in sanpada but all refused and misbehaved too
We both are senior citizens.
9879680008. 7498680008
Suneel BHIRYANI
Sanpada
I am trying Toll free number 1800225335
But it is not approachable
jaykeer

Dec 8, 2019

Suspect Vehical Parking

This is to inform you that since last two months Mahindra Bolero silver color vehicle fount in Koper khairane sector 4/A oposite Shravan kunj CHS, Plot No 70 in front of the gate and standing in suspect condition. Vehical Numer is MH04AW6375.

I think it was a acident or may be in the theft that vehical and hide the unknown persion. I was ask for that vehical neare by the bildings and nearby local residence public but no one know that the vehical woner.

Requesting you to please look into this issue ASAP.

Thanking in advance.

Suspect Vehical Parking Suspect Vehical Parking Suspect Vehical Parking

Sheetal Ch

Sep 11, 2019

Excess Auto fare: no meter system: taking 4 or 5 passengers

Juinagar railway station to TTC Sanpada MIDC area:
>No meter system is there.
>They are charging Rs.20 if you are travelling alone.
> Due to rainy season now they are started taking 4 or 5 passengers & charged Rs.20 to each one.
>They are not ready to come to some other place or ask for excess fare more than meter value.

Kamothe, Mansarover ,Khandeshwar area:
>No meter system is there.
>always taking 4 to 5 passengers& charged Rs.10 to each one.
>So facility for travelling to some other places they have decided there source & destination that is station to some other point that's it. If want to travel from some other place they are denying it or ask for any amount of fare they are not ready to by meter .In case of closure distance like 1-3 mis they are asking for 4 passengers fare that is Rs. 40.

I hope you can understand and take serious action against them.Please apply meter system over here.Why should it is not there for a single auto.How public travel here.How every time we pay more fare such as if as per meter fare is hardly Rs 20 we pay Rs. 40 there.Please visit, see the situation , investigate & do needful. It is humble request.How middle man survive.
K C

Aug 17, 2019

Misbehaviour of auto driver

While reversing my car the auto fellow comes up behind n as the car touches starts fighting and uses extremely abusive language on a lady

Misbehaviour of auto driver

Amit0151

Aug 8, 2019

Applying learning license

Waiting in line since 2 hrs just to submit my learning license form. Rto officer has not arrived yet. People have come here leaving office and colleges and there is no rto officer. Even for applying license I have to wait 2 hrs. This results in more of agents.
Minal modak

Apr 11, 2019

Auto stand

Wherever i go i find auto lined up beyond a limit spilling onto the road n parking for cars!! Why dont they have a limit on how many auto allowed to park at any assigned stand like taxis ???
Umang787

Oct 11, 2018

Car parking at public footpath

To RTO OFFICER
VASHI NAVI MUMBAI
SIR I AM FROM VASHI SECTOR 19 C. NEAR SATARA PLAZA, sir in this area in plot no 56/57, plot no 60 plot no 61 there is garage they are repairing their customers car on foot path , due to blockege on foot path we had to move from other way , sir foot path is for public not for garage and sir there is transporter also park their truck in double lane
Sir please do something for this harrasement , this happen daily.
Public Welfare

May 23, 2018

Auto wala Dadagiri near LTI, Silphata

This is to inform you that the auto association near L&T Infotech/ KPIT Office are creating a lot of mischief with the general public.

1. They are not allowing Ola Auto and giving threatening to beat them as well as threaten us if we travel with them,
2. They are not ready to travel by meter, always ask Rs.20/- more in addition to the meter reading,
3. If asked for sharing to a particular auto , you have to sit and travel in the same auto even though they take 45 min to 1 Hr to collect other passenger,
4. Always carry 5 passenger in auto but no one take any action against them.
5. Drive at a speed around 60-80 KMPH in heavy trafic,
6. If you ask why they are holding you even if no more passengers are available to travel, they say "Idhar ake puchne ka nai, Sidha nikal janeka, agar pucha ta baithneka... tum auto chhod ke nahi ja sakta .... and many more insulting language.

I hope you can understand and take serious action against them.
mandhare

May 14, 2018

riksha permit no9353

auto driver says rto not permit to drop jain mandir vashi. today14.5.2018 we are 4 passangers travelling from vashi station to towards vashi. auto driver denai to drop jain mandir stop. he says rto pass the rule to drop only depot and next to vashi depot charges is more.at actual rto pass such kind of rule? please take some action on specific auto driver because he given wrong information about rto.
Nazim Kazi

Apr 24, 2018

Non receipt of RC book - MH43BL2286

I have not yet received RC book for my vehicle.
Dr P Tomar

Apr 18, 2018

Rash driving of Auto driver

Autos driving in parking premises( towards nerul station) of Seawood grand central mall are driving against the indicated entry and exit path. Today I was getting in the parking area almost halfway suddenly an auto number MH43 8050 headed towards me somehow dogged the head-on collision. Parking contractors are not taking any account of this in spite of repeated complaints to them nor the auto drivers following the proper path for the exit. Someday some severe accident may take place. Please look into the matter.

Dr Prajakta Tomar
REENAJ

Feb 4, 2018

Auto refused to ply

Auto driver with auto number MH-43 C-382 refused to ferry passenger from inorbit mall, vashi to sanpada Station yesterday on February 3 at around 9.20pm and was riding without any uniform. Pls look into this. Thank you.

Auto refused to ply

darj

Jan 24, 2018

due to not uploaded document online

This to inform you that my vehicle was transpost vehicle in june 2017 but now i was converted into private vahicle in july 2017. but those documents like mr RC book was not uploaded online today i was go to RTO office to take B form information extract document. all ready i was paid leagale fee of Rs. 50/- to RTO but today they replied me your RC BOOK WAS NOT UPLOADED ONLINE Thats WHY we cant give you RC extract. it will take time to give you mannualy but after four hours he replied me i have lot of works today is not possibloe for me. just sir reply me whose mistake is this and why we suffer for this things.

THANKS & REGARDS:

Mr. D raj saroj
vijaykalkute22

Jan 11, 2018

Rickshaw driver didn't allow me to seat as i refuse to seat as 5th seat

Hello sir,

That rickshaw driver intentionally not allowed me to seat as i refuse to seat beside him( ie 5th seat) and his number plat of back side of rickshaw is scratched and not visible. I think even he dont used to under go rickshaw passing. He didnt wear uniform too and doing dadagiri on other rickshaw drivers.
Please take immediate action on him.

Rickshaw No. MH43 C 460
deep2888

Jan 3, 2018

Auto-rickshaw driver charging execssively

I hired auto-rickshaw from D-mart Koperkhairane to Millennium business park ,Mahape today on 3rd Jan 2018 at 1.45pm.
The estimated fare is approximately 45 Rs .

However the auto driver in MH43 AC 1903 did not charge as per the meter, instead he argued and charged 70 Rs, saying we don't charge as per meter and used the abusive language.
Kindly take immediate action against the auto driver of MH43 AC 1903.
paased

Oct 30, 2017

NO CHANGE -- AUTO DRIVERS

Nowadays, auto drivers have found a new tactic. For a short distance the minimum fare is 18/-. But when we give 20/- they do not return the change of 2/- by saying "NO CHANGE" - chutta nahi hai.

Slowly the new fare is becoming 20/- for short distances.

When CNG rate has not gone up, I would request you to kindly lower the minimum fare to 15/- instead of 18/- or auto drivers should be able to return the required money change

Also, whenever, we go to Vashi from Nerul or Belapur or Kharghar from Nerul, they will always demand 10/- above the meter fare. Otherwise, they refuse to ply on these routes. The customer is at their mercy.

Auto drivers should be educated not to loot the passengers even though the amount is very small. They should do their duty sincerely. We are all common people struggling to make a living by working in offices.

Kindly do the needful

Chaitali Gurav

Sep 1, 2017

Turbhe Station Auto Riksha Complaint

Auto Riksha drivers not take passengers for number wise. any one come & take number. Number of passengers are frustrated. please take action.(Auto Riksha Root is Turbhe to One point One)
NRahalkar

Aug 4, 2017

Allotment of Car Registration No

I booked a new car on 17/07/2017 and received delivery of car on last Thursday i.e. 27/07/2017 with temporary registration no. Subsequent to this i.e. at 11:59 AM on 01-August-2017 I received a message of receipt of Rs. 38,133/- (Rupees Thirty-Three Thousand One Hundred Thirty-Three Only) vide Receipt No. MH43R17080000095. Despite continuous follow-up by RTO-work related executive with RTO office I have not received registration no. as a result I am not able to go on official tour that I had to postpone by one week. Please look into the matter and get me car registration no. at the earliest.
Satish Kumar Tanwar

Jun 8, 2017

New Car Registration

I had purchased a Hyundai Elantra Automatic car. The car was inspected and passed at RTO Vashi on 15 th May2017.
I was told By the Agent that I would be receiving an SMS regarding the same from RTO Vashi.
But till today haven't received any information about it. Request you to please look into the matter at the earliest as my original documents are also not received by me yet.
The details of the car are as follows
White Hyundai Elantra