RTPS

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTPS

KUMARATUL

Oct 18, 2021

DELAY CASTE,INCOME AND RESIDENTIAL CERTIFICATE

Sir/mam
With due respect i want to inform u that i had applied for my Residential,Caste,and Income certificates on 27/09/2021. And due date to get certificate was 11/10/2021.But still i haven't got my certificate.so please help me regarding this .
It is very urgent to get my certificate.
Thank you, Name:Nitish kumar Certificate no.of income- : BICCO/2021/5232229,Certificate no of caste- BCCCO/2021/5877953,Certificate no of residential- BRCCO/2021/8233144
AKASH DEEP bagaha

Oct 13, 2021

Delay in Residence Certificate

Sir/mam
With due respect i want to inform u that i had applied for my residence certificate on 27/09/2021. And due date to get certificate was 11/10/2021.But still i haven't got my certificate.so please help me regarding this .
Name:-AKASH DEEP
Application no:-BRCCO/2021/8190119
Harsh kumar 12149

Sep 23, 2021

Residence certificate

Sir/mam
With due respect i want to inform u that i had applied for my residence certificate on 05/09/2021. And due date to get certificate was 17/09/2021.But still i haven't got my certificate.so please help me regarding this .
Name:-Harsh kumar
Application no:-BRCCO/2021/6887140
AK ABHISHEK

Sep 10, 2021

Residential certificate

residential certificate not ready

my name is PARVATI DEVI . i had applied for residential certificate it is not ready till now. ist due date is passed. my application id is:. BRCCO/2021/6451308 SUBMMISION DATE:-25/08/2021. DUE DATE:- 07/09/2021
kumar aditya singh

Aug 25, 2021

residential certificate not ready

my name is aditya kumar singh . i had applied for residential certificate it is not ready today. ist due date is passed. my application id is:-BRCCO/2021/5980447. SUBMMISION DATE:-10/08/2021. DUE DATE:- 23/08/202
kumar aditya singh

Aug 25, 2021

INCOME CERTIFICATE DOWNLOAD PROBLEM

महोदय, मेरा नाम आदित्य कुमार सिंह है। मैंने 'आय प्रमाणपत्र' के लिए आवेदन किया था लेकिन मुझे आय प्रमाणपत्र नहीं मिला है। इसकी नियत तारीख बीत चुकी है मेरी आईडी है:- BICCO/2021/3351426जमा करने की तिथि:-10/08/2021
Bipin Kumar Thakur

Aug 20, 2021

Residential Certificate

Application id----BRCCO/2021/5867974 is not ready up till today. The scheduled date for delivery was 17 Aug 21. Kindly, do it fast.
Tushar 06

Aug 10, 2021

Certificate download problem

Sir/Madam I'm trying to download my certificates and I'm also trying to track application status but it also not opening in formal way . Sir/Madam my application IDs: BCCCO/2021/3600455 ; BICCO/2021/3067013 ; BRCCO/2021/5427980
Tushar 06

Aug 10, 2021

Certificate download problem

I'm trying to download my certificates. And I'm also trying to track application status but it also not opening. Sir/Madam
my application ID: BCCCO/2021/3600455 ; BICCO/2021/3067013 ; BRCCO/2021/5427980
Varun kumar

Mar 1, 2021

Residence certificate cast certificate income certificate

Sir I'm Barun Kumar my reference number BRCCO/2021/1355090, BICCO/2021/600267 , BCCCO/2021/700289 please uploaded my certificate sir because very necessary sir please......
Varun kumar

Mar 1, 2021

Residence certificate cast certificate income certificate

Sir I'm Barun Kumar my reference number BRCCO/2021/1355090, BICCO/2021/600267 both applied on 04-02-02021, BCCCO/2021/700289 applied on 05-02-2021 please uploaded my certificate sir because very necessary sir please......
Faiyazul Hasan

Jan 29, 2021

Sir I'm Faiyazul Hasan, I'm logging many times into RTPS website but after entering my I'd and password an interface is appearing "OTP mismatched" . Cause of this I'm unable to apply my residential and cast certificate.
Solve this problem as possible as soon.
Thank you!
Faiyazul Hasan

Jan 29, 2021

I am logging too many times, but after getting OTP, an Interface is coming "OTP mismatched, while I'm entering right OTP and my I'd password.
dhdvsingh

Oct 22, 2020

RTPS Web Portal not Working Properly Also they are not replying on Facebook

State and City selection option is not working properly. On showing Jehanabad district option. Why government gives project to poor developers. Please improve the portal and if possible give such projects to me, I will make it much better than others. Mobile 7503981004
deepanshupratik

Oct 21, 2020

Not able to download my OBC Certificate

It always show on site that sorry,not uploaded in server.
please upload my document on site!

Application No- 041817371061903939
Its not uploaded on rtps bihar ! It's digitally signed certificate and site is also telling me details of it in "Verify Tatkal Certificates"
Please do something

Application 040171141072000387
mdbaadshah123

Aug 9, 2020

Not delivering caste,adress,income certificate

My complaint is regarding bakhtiyarpur block working person.they r not delivering caste,adress certificate which I applied.they said download it online.but online it show this id doesn't exist.they don't working or helping us.then how can we get our certificate. "Pls do something for us".
abhi09_raj

Jun 2, 2020

rtps website not working

RTPS website is not working.unable to submit the form for income certificate.
AK.Singh

Nov 6, 2019

Rtps Siwan Bihar

Very poor service in Siwan realated rtps.
AK.Singh

Nov 6, 2019

Residential certificate

Very poor service in Siwan realated rtps.
Goluk6566

Aug 20, 2019

Sir whenI login RTPS below problem is showing
<strong style='text-align:center;color:white;font-size:12px;'>Either Username or Password is incorrect</strong>
Goluk6566

Aug 20, 2019

Sir when I login RTPS below problem is showing
rkbihari

Aug 9, 2019

cast certificate

sir /madam
i am really fedup with this service , after no of try unable to got OTP on reg mobile no.
also no complain no is issued to get with the system,,

operation is very bad i hate this,
anuradha_

Aug 8, 2019

BIHAR RTPS not working

Sir, i am unable to fill the verify code for the issuance of my caste certificate because i am unable to get my verification code on my aadhar verified phone number.kindly look into the issue as we are facing inconvenience because of the same.
dheerajrio

Aug 6, 2019

cant apply my cast certificate

HI I am facing a problem during app I can't get OTP on my number which is also linked with that Aadhar.plz, solve that issue.