runa mafi in andhra pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about runa mafi in andhra pradesh

dasaradh116

Jun 15, 2019

Runa Mafi bond not issued. Amount in the certificate not tallied.

Under certificate No.925000245, it was shown that an amount of Rs.20077.22 and Rs.10038.60 was adjusted on 16.6.2012 and an amount of Rs.21214.20 and Rs,10,607.10 was adjusted on 22.11.2013. But, the second instalment is not adjusted. Runa Mafi bond is also not received. I want to know to whom the 2nd instalament was paid and why Runa Mafi Bond was not sent to me.

Aadhar number is ############.
Ramakrishna nayak

Apr 27, 2019

Lost runa mafi bond

Sir,I'm lost runamafi bond in fire accident.Now how can I get it sir.Plz help me as early as possible.
Thanking you sir
devabattula venkatesh

Jan 26, 2019

Raithurunamafi

My name is devabattula samba siva rao. I am eligible for runamafi but due bank person who applied for runamafi has entered wrong number.
This is the reason why we not got runamafi. Is due to bank person mistake not getting Runamafi is correct.
My mobile 9705822992
madhava bogala

Jan 2, 2019

NOT GETTING 2 nd TIME BOND

Hi sir/ madam,

MY name is bogala madhava reddy s/o bogala narasa reddy from basireddy palem (v), gudlur (md), prakasam(dt),a.p , pin -523281. My aadhar no : ############.Still now i am not getting the 2nd time bond. Please send the bond allocated to my family( bond no :85400992 and amount rs 85,274). Gannavaram runamafi officers said that they are send duplicate bond in feb 2018.But still now i am not receiving the bond. So many times i am givving complaints for this purpose. Please take it as a complaint and reslove my problems as soon as possible. Please send me the bond quickly.

from:

B.MADHAVA REDDY

AADHAR NO : ############.
Venkateswarlu789

Nov 27, 2018

not received Runa mafi

Sir,i g.venkateswarlu.iam from Chittedu,kota mandal,nellore dist.plz help me my Aadhar number is ############
Purimetla Jagannatha

Aug 3, 2018

rythu runa maffi not grantted by ap govt in any phaset

I The subject of AP KURNOOL Dist Allur Tlk Aspari Mandal Joharapuram Vill ,I am elligible to runa mafi but i did not got it .My AADAAR NO : ############ Ph no:9494950244. I submitted my total documents and loan status to AD OFFICE ALLUR ,AO Office Aspari,Gannavaram raitusadikara samastha ( submitted personally), but my runa mafi is not grantted.My crop loan old account number:11503487820 , savings account number:31609699916. plz respond to my problem.
penchalamma

Feb 21, 2018

RUNA MAFI NOT GRANTED

SIR,

I Kethu Penchalamma native of MV Kandrika, Vavileru Post, Chejerla Mandal, Nellore Dist. I have borrowed loan of Rs 100,000/-from Canara bank, Adurupalli, Chejerla Mandal, Nellore Dist. I paid total loan outstanding amount including interest about Rs 1,50,000/- two years back. Till now we did not get any runa mafi amount. We have approached many times bank manager no reply from him. We also approached colletor also but all my efforts are in vain. So Sri Kutumbarao ji & CM Ji please help us and do the needful. Like us many formers are suffering.So on humanity grounds please help us.

Thanks & regards

Mob No. 9492430428
Bonthu Paradesi Rao

Jan 6, 2018

Not received rythu runa mafi 1,2,3 instalments

I am Bonthu Venkata Rao, illiterate small rythu, having agriculture land pass book no.D ############ availed crop loan of Rs.25000/- twenty fivwe thousand from Pallipalem Primary agriculture cooperative society, Pallipalem village, Kajuluru mandalam, EG Dist, AP state. Neiter I am sanctioned rythu runa mafi 1, 2,3 instalments nor runa mafi ceertificate so far .My aadhar no is ############, bank account no is 023610025000381 IFSC Code ANDB000236 Andhra Bank, Injaram branch.

This matter is already reported to CEO, Rythu Runa mafi Samstha, Gannavaram, Vijayawada vide my letter dated 06.07.2017. My mobile no. is 9440103056. Kindly help me.
Kishorpentakota

Jan 4, 2018

Not getting runamafi

Not getting runamafi
The CEO,
AP ritu Sadikara Samsta,
Vijayawada.

This is Pentakota Ramasatyanarayana of Chuchukonda village,Munagapaka mandal, Visakhapatnam District., I have a agriculture loan on my land pass books in of Co-Operative Central Bank Ltd ., Visakhapatnam -530009.India,.This loan not yet get the runa mafi. My Aadhar no.############ Agriculture loan Ac no.81203112910, amount 60000 I am the very poor,in the present situation I am unable to pay this much of amount.Kindly do the needful.

From address: Chuchukonda village

agricultural loan

no.of people Complaint no Reply and time west please sir
vbthanu

Dec 20, 2017

Request for not received runa mafi amount in 3 rd phasebut received runa mafi pathram

I have not received runa mafi amount in 3 rd phase (2016-2017) but received runa vimukthi pathram.I am herewith sending my details for rythu runa mafi.

Name: Malabanti Basavaiah,
Bank Account No: 32719223980,
Bank Name : SBI, Bapatla, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, Pin: 522311.
IFSC Code : SBIN0000815
Gold loan Account No. 32722083322
Gold loan No. AGL 58/1885

Hence, I request you kindly check my details and sanction me rythu runa mafi . Thanking you

M Basavaiah,
Phone: 9492752784,
Bapatla.
vbthanu

Dec 20, 2017

Request for not received runa mafi amount in 3 rd phase but received runa mafi pathram

I have not received runa mafi amount in 3 rd phase (2017) but received runa mafi pathram. I am herewith sending my details for rythu runa mafi.

Name: Malabanti Basavaiah,
Bank Account No: 32719223980
Bank Name : SBI, Bapatla, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, Pin: 522311.
IFSC Code : SBIN0000815

Gold loan Account No. 32722083322,
Gold loan no. AGL 58/ 1885.

Hence, I request you kindly check my details and sanction me ruythu runa mafi . Thanking you

M Basavaiah,
9492752784,
Bapatla.
cnuvgiri

Oct 14, 2017

Not received runamafi

I am herewith sending my details for ruythu runa mafi

Name K. Nageswari, W/o Gopikanth,

Vijayawada,Andhra Pradesh.

I Respected sir!

AADHAR NO: ############
PH: 9493929271

I am NARAPU REDDY SUBBALAKSHUMMA from RAJUVARIPETA(VI), CHAPADU(MANDAL), YSR KADAPA DIST.This is inform you that, i availed 1st face runa mafi. but till now not yet received runa upasamana patram bond. and amount is also not credit to bank please issue runa upasamana patram bond as early as possible.
Please reply back to my mail id: [email protected]

Lone account number: CCCK/1/120627
N RAMA SUBBA REDDY

Oct 12, 2017

REQUESTING FOR RYTU RUNA MAFI UPASAMANA PATRAM

AADHAR NO: ############
PH: 9701693321

I am N RAMA SUBBA REDDY from RAJUVARIPETA(VI), CHAPADU(MANDAL), YSR KADAPA DIST.This is inform you that, i availed 1st face runa mafi. but till now not yet received runa upasamana patram bond. and amount is also not credit to bank please issue runa upasamana patram bond as early as possible.
Please reply back to my mail id: [email protected]

Lone account number: CCCK/1/120445
Showriraju

Sep 30, 2017

Rythu Runa mafi not yet cleard still

Trust you are doing great!

This is Pudota Showri Raju, one of the famers who didn't get Rythu Runa mafi. My address is 7_40,ravipadu, narasaraopet (M.d)Guntur (d.t).pin code:5 22603.

We have given required documents to the bank and collector office couple of times to get Rythu Runa mafi, but we haven't cleared our Runa mafi yet,and we have given the notice by bank to pay the loan,we are not in the situation to pay the lone,I request government of AP support us and help us.

Appreciated if you could respond and resolved my problem

Email: [email protected]
Showriraju

Sep 30, 2017

Ruthie Runa mafi

Trust you are doing great!

Appreciated if you could respond and resolved my problem

Cell:9951566060
Email: [email protected]

Sep 22, 2017

runamafi

నాకు 1 స్ట్ ఫేస్ రునమాఫి రూ 8,000/- వచ్చినవి 2 న్డ్ ఫేస్ రునమాఫి అమౌంట్ నాకు అందలేదు బాంక్ వారిని అడిగితే రునమాఫి బాండ్ అడుగుతున్నారు నాకు బాండ్ రాలేదు. గన్నవరం రైతు సాడీకార సంస్త వారిని కలిసి అడిగితే నీకు 1 స్ట్ ఫేస్ లో రూ 8,000/- మరియు 2 న్డ్ ఫేస్ లో రూ 32,000/- అమౌంట్ రిలీస్ చేసాము అంటునారు. నీకు బాండ్ రాదు అంటునారు నీకు మొత్తంరుణ మాఫీ జరిగింది రూ 40,000/- కాబట్టి ఇంకా నీకు బాండ్ రాదు అంటునారు. 2 న్డ్ ఫేస్ అమౌంట్ నాకు రాలేదు బాంక్ వారు నా లోన్ స్టేట్మెంట్స్ ఇవ్వటంలేదు.

రైతు సాధికార సంస్త వారు 1 స్ట్ ఫేస్ లో రూ 8000/- మరియు 2న్డ్ ఫేస్ లో రూ 32000/- రిలీస్ చేసినట్టుగా స్టేట్మెంట్స్ ఇచినారు. వాటిని బాంక్ మ్యానేజర్ కి చూపించిన నాకు బాండ్ కావాలి అంటునాడు.

నా సమస్య కి పారిస్కారం తెలుపగలరు.
బ్యాంక్:ఆంధ్ర బ్యాంక్

I didn't get any(1st, 2nd) of rythu run a mafi from GOVT

Dear sir this is DAGGUMATI. VENKATA RAMANAIAH

my AADHAR NO is ############

My RATION CARD NO : WAP############

And my other details are :

Name : DAGGUMATI VENKATA RAMANAIAH.
STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD
Kandukur, Prakasam(dist)

Account number : 52100618143

PATTA NO : 463 ( GUDLUR MANDALAM)
SERVEY NO : 7 AND 8.

PATTA NO : 457 ( LINGA SAMUDRAM MANDALAM)
SERVEY NO : 84 & 50-4 & 50-5 & 51-1 & 51-2.

Respected sir i have not get rythu runa mafi in 1st phase and 2nd phase also, Please consider me and justify me sir.
I'm sending all my details sir if u need any other details please mail me to : [email protected]
Thank you sir.
G HEMARAJU

Jul 27, 2017

Still iam not get any amount from government

My name G HEMARAJU,
S/o Viswanadham ,
I am eligible for runa mafi, but not credit in my account, please help me anyone....
My adhaar ############.

Jul 25, 2017

RUNAMAFI BOND

AADHAR NO:############
PH:8466898998

I GUDURU MAHESWARARAO from APPIKATLA GUNTUR DIST.This is inform you that, i availed 1st face runa mafi. but till now not yet received runa upasamana patram bond. and amount is also not credit to bank please issue runa upasamana patram bond as early as possible

Jul 24, 2017

RUNAMAFI BOND

unamafibond not received
runamafi bond not received
My Name:G.MAHESWARARAO
My Aadhar No..############

This is inform you that, i availed 1st face runa mafi. but i not yet received runa upasamana patram bond not received. and amount also not credit to bank please issue runa upasamana patram bond as early as possible.

and where can i check the list whether it was released or not. please give me the reply to my mail id:[email protected]

Thanking you sir,
Ch G

Jul 3, 2017

runa mafi crop lone

I am chennupati veeraiahchowdary ,runa mafi Rs.1,50,000.00/- eligable kany DCCB prakasam

dist,ramanayapalem P.A.C.S lo double entry is got. i was complement in Rythu Sadhikara Samstha he was adjest the amount in

State Bank of India form kakumanu Branch, amount is Rs.22,655.04/- the branch manager was saying the money was not cteated

in my A/C they are saying the ask to Rythu Sadhikara Samstha .I was ask in Rythu Sadhikara Samstha the amount was

released in 09/05/2017. The Rythu Sadhikara Samstha say is State Bank of India form kakumanu Branch,manager call the

head office and ask the amount .the State Bank of India form kakumanu Branch,manager was saying i dont now

i will requst to consrited to give me the amount

lone acount number:31954015354

IFSC:SBIN0003120

SB A/C:11622181761

Aadhar number:############

Ration card number : WAP############

PHONE NUMBER :9989159518
pradeep08

Apr 18, 2017

Request for not received runa mafi amount but received runa mafi pathram

I G N Pradeep Kumar ,Adhaar card Number ############,

Rythu Sadikara samstha Pathram ID:- 123400211

Sub:-
I am eligible for runa mafi up to Rs:- 55,678 and i received runa mafi pathram from State Bank of India form KAMBADUR Branch,but till now i didnt received money to my account and kindly requesting you to resolve the issue.

Pradeep Kumar G N
Aparna polisetty

Mar 22, 2017

2 nd phase runa maaphi not received

Please help to all farmers waiting for runamaaphi
Try to understand our problems,my relative aadhar no is ############,her name is polisetty Bhavani

Waiting forchandranna runamaaphi bond

Indian Speed Post - NOT DELIVER MY PACKAGE
    Sir my package no- EE993237457IN is speed post to DELHI on...
    Reliable finance Pvt ltd - Dont post false comments
    If you are true then why did not you write your phone...
    OMSI - No refund
    Order paid for on OMSI website / Paytm Gateway cancelled...
    https://www.uppclonline.com - unnecessary bill generate
    sir, last year i was complaint through junsunwai...
    Videocon D2H - about service of videocon d2h
    my customer id is 234736975. On day of installation...
    RELIABLE FINANCE PVT.LTD - writing false comments
    Whatever you are, if you are true then why did not you...
    Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd - Wrong bill excess amount
    I have made a complaint of excess bill 2 month ago but it...
    Self account - CDM Deposit failed
    Iam deposit 500×5=2500 11-07-2019 01:25PM but transaction...
    [email protected] - Refund
    Sir mene 399 ka recharge Kiya tha Jo field ho gya or pese...
    raghu kolar - Fraud SMS
    Fraud msg I have received a msg from ID-DOPBNK in my...