runa mafi in andhra pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about runa mafi in andhra pradesh

Ganapathi B

Mar 7, 2017

Request for Runamafi bond

Dear Shri,Chandra babu Naidu garu,

This is B.Suryanarayana,My Aadhar No:############, i have eligible for runamafi Equal 5 Instalments, and i have received 1st Instalment amount directly to my Loan a/c from AP Govt. thank you very much for given this opportunity to us. but Runamafi Bond has been received Every body in my village except me. i went to Agriculture office they told ur name is in list but Runamafi bond is not at come to us,again i have given one Request letter the same letter sent it to main Office at Krishna District by Post. i have acknowledgement. whom i contact? we don’t know. bankers are asking Runamafi bond. i do not have answer. Please consider & Short out this issue as early. we hope will wait positive confirmation through proper channel.above request has given by Ganapathi.B S/o Suryanarayana.

B Suryanarayana
Aadharno:############
mail Id: [email protected]
perabathini.padmavathi

Feb 16, 2017

Till date Rythu Mafi not granted for any phase

Respected dignity,
I am p.padmavathi aged 75 resident in eluru,My aadhar no is ############ and consisting a bank account in Vijaya bank acct no is 400901010012601 and having a gold loan of behalf of the ACC no 400907051002936 till date I have not received any of the benefited gold loan
Please kindly accept my request
Kindly,
P.padmavathi
ankammarao

Feb 6, 2017

Runamafi bond Late received

My Name is Annaparthi Omkaram, Annaparru Post, Pedanandi padu (M.D), Guntur (D.T). Mobile.no: -7207249678.
Subject:- Runa Mafi Bond Latega echaru, Bank Ki vellethe 6months Ayndhi Radhu Annaru, emicheyali Sir.
konakanchi

Feb 1, 2017

Runamafi Money Not Yet Received

I V enkateswara Rao from Ibrahimpatnam krishna.This is inform you that, i availed 1st face runa mafi. but till now not yet received runa upasamana patram bond. and amount is also not credit to bank please issue runa upasamana patram bond as early as possible. Many times i went to MDO office and ask the AO garu, and also went to Raithu Runa mafi Office, Gannavaram, The officers said your runa upasamana patra not released and make it release in next phase but still now the process is not yet done. So please release my " Runa upasamana patram" as soon as possible.

Finally whether the government was released or not. please give me the reply to my mail id: [email protected]

Full Details listed below:

Name : K Venkateswara rao
Village. : Damuluru
Mandalam : Ibrahimpatnam
District : Krishna
Aadhar No : ############
Account No : 20346077981(SBI Ibrahimpatnam Vijayawada)

K. Venkateswara Rao
CHALAMA

Jan 30, 2017

runamafi not granted

respected sir
this is informs you that,we are availed 1st face runa mafi .but we donot receved the amount .we consulted bank manager,hesaid that the time for collecting cheque at bank was over cheque was retuned to proper authority.this dely is because we are living another place for livinghood.we are again submitted proper documents at raitusadikara near gannavaram airport.so pleace resend my debt relife cheque to bank.my author no is############and myloan a/c no is"30580403833"and my sbi bank a/c no is3056551665

thanking you sir
Rama Mohan Rao Lingamaneni

Jan 30, 2017

AP Govt.:Debt relief not granted

Aadhar no ############. --- Narra Rama Krishna

Pedamuttevi movva mandal,Krishna Dt. ph no. 9966728980---Reason NOT known so far
Ramanaiahk

Jan 28, 2017

Still we dint get Rythu Runamafi bond/mony

we did not get 2nd phase runa mafi amount or bond. Reach out to Agriculture office and sent my details + bank details of 1st phase to Grievance cell Raithu Saadhikaara samstha in Gannaaram, but there is no reply.and we sent all details to the RSS office but we didnt get any response from them

So pleaseee help to all the farmers who are suffering like me

Farmer’s Empowerment Corporation need to respond these complaints
Regard
Kondasani Ramanaiah
sri90

Jan 27, 2017

Runa Mafi

we did not get 2nd phase runa mafi amount or bond.
Reach out to Agriculture office and sent my details + bank details of 1st phase to Grievance cell (Raithu Saadhikaara samstha) in Krishna District, but there is no reply.

could you please check the status / reasons for missing in the 2nd list.

let me know for any more details.

thanks,
Bapiraju Telagamsetti
9948198100
Aadhar card number: ############
Gopinath [email protected] Com

Dec 13, 2016

Runamafi

Iam adapa gopinath . my Aadhat no. ############ having gold loan in canarabank and croploan in indianoverseas bank . i have submitted documents three times thru bank . kindly pursue

Dec 8, 2016

Re: Runa Mafi IInd face money is not received.

We are still awaiting your contact details to assist you further with regards to complaint raised by you. Please reply us with your contact details as soon as possible.

Dec 7, 2016

Re: Runa Mafi IInd face money is not received.

We are awaiting your contact details to assist you further with regards to complaint raised by you. Please reply us with your contact details as soon as possible.

Dec 1, 2016

Re: Runa Mafi IInd face money is not received.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply us with your contact details to assist you further. We shall investigate and revert to you shortly.

G Ramprasad

Dec 1, 2016

Runa Mafi IInd face money is not received.

I am G RAMPRASAD frpm Korukonda ,East godavary dt.I account in korukonda in westgonagudem Andhrabank.

My aadhar no is ############.Pl immedately in problem solved.Already december month.
RamaKrishna Akula

Nov 26, 2016

RUNAMAFI BOND NOT RECEIVED

1) Kindly provide runamafi bonds of myself and my wife.
2) I and my wife enrolled in first phase runamafi list and received amount 20% of total runamafi amount.
3) Presently we have not yet received any runamafi bond till to date.
4) In order to know the details, website is not at all working right from 2 months.
5) I went to agricultural office and met AO madam at I Polavaram (East Godavari) , but I have not received proper reply.
Please release my " Runamafi bond" as early as possible and please send information to my
MAIL ID: [email protected]
LAND LOCATION: T Kothapalli, I Polavaram Mandal , East Godavari District
rajubojja

Nov 23, 2016

runamafibond not received

Kindly provide some ways to find the runamafibond .

I received 1/4th amount from my Bank. as per 1st phase. what about next step.

where do i search for Status? The portal is not working.

Details:
Aadhar No. ############.

ankalaiah

Nov 23, 2016

runamafibond not received

runamafi bond not received
My Name:G.Ankalaiah
My Aadhar No..############

This is inform you that, i availed 1st face runa mafi. but i not yet received runa upasamana patram bond not received. and amount also not credit to bank please issue runa upasamana patram bond as early as possible. i went to MDO office and ask the AO madam, She said your runa upasamana patra not released and make a call to kutumba rao sir, please release my " Runa upasamana patram"

and where can i check the list whether it was released or not. please give me the reply to my mail id: [email protected]

Ganapathi B

Oct 29, 2016

Runa Mafi Bond Not received

This is Mr Suryanarayana, i have elgible for Debt relief and i have been received 1st Instalment amount in my Laon account Thank you.. but 2nd instalment amount not at adjusted in my Loan account... bankers are asking bond..i have asked to AO..he has told not at come..then i have given required details to him and directly sent it to Rythu Sadikarika Samsatha.by POST Ack No: RN8559083351N.till now no reply..kindly let me know what is the status of my Debt relief...
Please see follwoing details to know what is the status..Adhar No: ############..

Suryanarayana.Burada
Bobbili Appa Rao

Oct 27, 2016

RUNA MAFI BOND NOT RECEIVED

sir my account was sanctioned with the runa mafi but the bank officials asked us to submit the bond. We are complained for bond, till today there is no information about bond. Please inquire.

BOBBILI BANGARAYYA
CROP LOAN A/C NO.3092939945
RATION CARD NO.WAP############
AADHAR NO. ############

ADDRESS: B. BANGARAYYA, S/O. LATE B.KANNAIAH, BRAHMANA VEEDHI, SRUNGAVARAPUKOTA-535145, VIZIANAGARAM DISTRICT, ANDHRA PRADESH
ravi2010

Oct 24, 2016

where to collect bond

sir my account was sanctioned with the runa mafi but the bank officials asked us to submit the bond but no information given about that so where can i collect that bond..
venkynews9

Oct 23, 2016

My Name: POTHURAJU SUNKANNA
Mobile No: 94917466378

This is inform you that, i availed 4th face runa mafi. but i not yet received runa upasamana patram bond not received. amount credited for first time but now the bankers credited amount only after showing Runa mafi bond, i went to MRO office and ask the AO , She said your runa upasamana patra not released , please issue runa upasamana patram bond as early as possible.

Oct 18, 2016

Duplicate RUNAMAAFI Bond/ RUNA MAFI PATRAM

Thanks a lot for your continues support for the public.

Some one already raised the same issue, like how to get Duplicate RUNAMAAFI Bond /Runa mafi Patram on couple of days back.
Here I am also having the same Problem.

One of my cousin got on behalf off me, and he got accident after he collected the same from VRO Office. ( while moving to my home town(village) He fractured a lot and what ever bag he carried was missed in that accident Near Chagalamarri mandal. )
I belongs to Todendlapalli ( Thodendlapalle) Village, Chagalamarri Mandal, Kurnool Dist.

Please let us know what is the process to get Duplicate Runamafi patram / RUNAMAFI BOND.

Apart from the GOVT. side any one of you will sharing of your knowledge is appreciable.

Awaiting your reply.

Nagaswamy

9545762030
AADHAR card :- ############
G C RAMESH YADAV

Oct 15, 2016

My Name: G C RAMESH YADAV
Mobile No: 9133534814

This is inform you that, i availed 4th face runa mafi. but i not yet received runa upasamana patram bond not received. amount credited for first time but now the bankers credited amount only after showing Runa mafi bond, i went to MPDO office and ask the AO , She said your runa upasamana patra not released , please issue runa upasamana patram bond as early as possible.

BHAVANIK

Sep 27, 2016

runa mafi crop lone

AGRICULTURE CROP LOAN : sir .. Already i complained two times to visakhapatnam collector office with proofs

Even though we are not getting RUNAMAFI yet

Total laon amount : karanam appala naidu, s/o appala swamy., kotavuratla (m ) kodavatipudi branch (SBI)

A/C number : 30727071213

My Name: K Prakash Naidu
Mobile No: 9886071715

Mallikarjuna Reddy gajjala

Sep 15, 2016

Runa mafi bond not received

My Name: Gajjala Mallikarjuna Reddy
Mobile No: 9963370756

This is inform you that, i availed 1st face runa mafi. but i am not yet received runa upasamana patram bond till date. amount credited for first time but now the bankers credited amount only after showing Runa mafi bond, i went to MRO office and ask the AO. He said your runa upasamana patra not released , please issue runa upasamana patram bond as early as possible.

Onpoint service - Fraud data entry work
    I was looking for a part time job then I got a call from...
    Labindia Analytical Instruments Pvt Ltd - Request for dispatch the parcel from your custom
    Request to dispatch my parcel from custom Hold my parcel...
    Solvathellam Unmai - missuse
    hi frnds., im M.MUTHAMILPRIYA my utbi...
    ONPOINT SERVICES - Fraud data entry work
    I was looking for a part time job then I got a call from...
    NDMC - Pets and Animals - Dog catchers needed
    Dear sir/mam There is so many street dogs in sarojini...
    ola - Misbehaving to girl in night ride
    Cab driver missed behaved bcz of asking him to stop the...
    royal enfield - Manufacturing default
    Dear sir/ mam , I am Mayank Pant. Ph. No....
    RTO Sikar - RC जारी नही हो रही
    सर मेरी RC अभी तक जारी...
    Anil gas agency dharamshala - They don't deliver cylinder on time
    Respected sir I want to say that they don't deliver...
    Cross club - Fraud public
    Elias jessimen is fraud man He comes to panipat openingt...