runa mafi in andhra pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about runa mafi in andhra pradesh

Jun 24, 2016

runamafi

sir our adar no.############ sir we have sbi agrigold loans sir but we dont have runamafi sir kindly eligible sir
dunaboyina vinay

Jun 8, 2016

i dont get any runa mafi

my name is BHAGYA LAKSHMI..my HUSBAND died on 18-10-2012.we dont have any income resources.we have acrop loan of 1,00,000 rupees on 1.2 acres of land by bank of india vanapalli.we dont get any runa mafi while 4 phases are released.plese understand our position and take necessary actions.
iam enclosing my'AADHAR and BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS'

ADHAR NO;############

ANDHRA PRADESH.
kota revanth

May 29, 2016

craft runamafi

I am KOTA ADDIAH. My adhaar card number is ############. I have craft loan on my agriculture land. From the starting loan is not approved by saying that "Not considered as the account is not as per Norms" .
As per news we have given complaint form along with adhaar, land documents copies at collector office and went to Hyderabad also. We did it 3 time. But in the 4th phase also it is showing the same reason. Please check and approve my Runamafi.

Acc no: 32656945869

May 20, 2016

Runamaffi

rythu runa mafi
Dear Sir/Madam

I am B .Chinnappa Reddy. My adhaar card number is ############. I have GOLD loan on my agriculture land. As per the Government declaration the waiver for my loan was not granted and have checked all the IV phases.
As per news we have given complaint along with adhaar, ration card and land document copies at collector office CHITTOR. We have done multiple times, still not granted and says THE RECORD IS NOT FOUND.

I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO CONSIDER AND GRANT THE WAIVER AS PER THE RYTHU RUNA MAFI DECLARATION..

Ration Card no : WAP############
Uma Sandy

May 16, 2016

rythu runa mafi

Dear Sir/Madam

I am P.M. SAVITHRI . My adhaar card number is ############. I have GOLD loan on my agriculture land. As per the Government declaration the waiver for my loan was not granted and have checked all the IV phases.

District : CHIITTOR
Mandal : PILERU
Village : PILERU
CELL NO: 7842845296.
venusubrahmanyem

May 14, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam

I am VARI VENKATA RAMANA . My adhaar card number is ############. I have GOLD loan on my agriculture land. As per the Government declaration the waiver for my loan was not granted and have checked all the IV phases.
As per news we have given complaint along with adhaar, ration card and land document copies at collector office VIZIANAGARAM. We have done multiple times, still not granted and says THE RECORD IS NOT FOUND.

District : VIZIANAGARAM
Mandal : JAMI
Village : JAMI
CELL NO: 7569312214, 9963267209
nvvs_rao

Apr 26, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam

I am NIMMALA SRI RAMYA. My adhaar card number is ############. I have craft loan on my agriculture land. From the starting loan is not approved by saying that "Not considered as the account is not as per Norms" because we don't have Ration Card.
As per news we have given complaint form along with adhaar, land documents copies at collector office resolves this issue. We did it 3 time. But in the 3rd phase also it is showing the same reason. Please check and approve my Runamafi.

District : WEST GODAVARI
Mandal : UNDI
Village : UPPULURU
CELL NO: 8008303217
vembulurukarthik

Apr 25, 2016

Addhar no wrong

Jadapalli Navaneethamma, Yagavachavali(Village), Yagavachavali(post),Pin Code:524129, Pellakuru(mandal), Nellore(Distic).

Addhar no wrong Addhar no wrong Addhar no wrong

T babu

Apr 20, 2016

Runa mafi

I am Tatiparthi Krishnamma w/o Narasaiah, Palicherlapadu (Vi), Venkatachalam (Md), Spsr Nellore (dt), Pin-524320, Andhra pradhesh.

I having gold loan (agricultural) State Bank of India, Venkatachalam, I didn't get any Runa Mafi, I am eligible Runa Mafi.
Sir already I was submitted the Land documents and all details collector office and bank.

Phase-I,II,III,IV Remarks: Land document not Provide.

My Land Details:1) Tatiparthi Krishnamma Surve No.160/14 ----- 0.25 sents

2) Tatiparthi Narasaiah Surve No.180/2 --- 2.20 sents

Bank Details: Tatiparthi Krishnamma w/o Narasaiah
Gold Loan (Agricultural) Rs.52000/- Date:30-08-2013
Gold Loan No. AGL - 5/777, GL Account No.33250833168
State bank of India, Venkatachalam SB account:31201626279, Ifsc Code: SBIN0013391

Sir Please kindly help me. I request please verify my problem and consider me as runa mafi list.Thanking you Sir

Runa mafi

PrathapKondari

Mar 30, 2016

gold ornaments auctioned by Bank

My father has put gold ornaments in Bank for cultivation and due to nature calmities we haven't got at least invested money. After that my father name listed in Rythu Runa Mafi also. Bank sent notice recently and my father went to bank and told them that he will repay the amount soon and get the gold ornaments released. Now when he went they told that they have already auctioned those gold ornaments.

In this case what you are doing with Rythu Runa Mafi? Is it really helping any former???? i want to know whether this is the correct action from BANKS? Can you please provide justice for us?

Everywhere you are telling we have done Runa Mafi but in our case they sold our gold ornaments and repaid the loans.

Can you please let us know whom to contact to take further steps.

My email id: [email protected]
Mobile number: 9703008367
PrathapKondari

Mar 30, 2016

gold ornaments auctioned by Bank

Can you please let us know whom to contact to take further steps.
Rakesh3455

Mar 28, 2016

Crop details not sent by bankers

My self Rakesh reddy taken crop lone in andra bank ozilli nellore Dt .due to technical problem(i.e the first software sent to bankers by the A.P government to know the crop loans details didnot have THE CROP DETAILS ASKING FIELD so the bankers didnot furnish the crop details as per bank officers.
so i kindly request the concerned to first look after the error caused software and then let the bankers to refurnish the crop details only are inform us where we need to make follow up for the same
Mb.No 7095019998
E-mail [email protected]

yours sincerly

RAKESH REDDY D
mandati

Mar 10, 2016

Details of valid proof of identity not available:
RESPECTED SIR
SIR already i was submitted the adhar and ration card 2 times in bank and collector office but in third phase also Not considered as the account is not as per Norms in Phase-III was displaying. In first and second phases correct adhar card number was displayed only the wrong ration card number was displayed,but in third phase adhar card number not displayed ration card number corrected

Sir I did not get runamafi yet due to the Remark of " Details of valid proof of identity not available". Now i am providing details of my Aadhar card no, White Ration card no, Bank Ac No and Loan account No.

Name : MANDATI CHINNA SUBBA REDDY

MOBILE NO : 9989361046, 9494651657

email : [email protected]
Venkata Reddy Siddi

Feb 10, 2016

Notice is issued by SBI even the loan is under Runa mafi

We had taken 1 Lac rupees as crop loan in 2011 year. Now the loan is under Runa mafi. We thought it would be waived off since it is under Runa mafi and even in the I phase some amount was credited. Now when I check the loan status even the officials are telling that the III Phase also settle down I was able to see only I phase money credit.

Recently We got a notice saying with in a week we have to clear the loan amount which is around 1.53 lacs otherwise they will go for auction. What is happening guys I dont understand. Can any one help me in understanding what is happening with the government and banks.

Jan 13, 2016

Raithu Runamafi

Respected Sir/Maam,

My name is Janumala venkateswarlu s/o janumala Chennaiah.My father janumala Chennaiah was Expired on 05.06.2011 and he has a crop Loan A/C No Disbursement Date;36848380000190, 31/03/2011,Survey No's (PPB No) Prakasam-Chadrasekarapuram - Chintala palem - 85-1,85-4,85-6,85-7 (281095),Bank Branch,033 -Syndicate Bank 3684 -C.S.Puram.

Sir I did not get runamafi yet due to the Remark of " Details of family unit not available". Now i am providing details of my Aadhar card no, White Ration card no, Bank Ac No and Loan account No.

I submitted all of my documents to Raithu runamafi office at Hyderabad .

Dec 11, 2015

pass book

dear ;sir/maam
i took gold loan at state bankof indi submitted all documents thriceia for agriculture loan for crops
in 3rd phase list also same showed
actually the land document is not accepted
that certificate i already provide by collector office attested

till you are showing pass book
so
i request you please veryfy my problem snd consider me as runamafi list as well as
YEDUVAKA ABBAINAIDU
visakha (dt)
EMAIL: [email protected]
Hanimireddy

Nov 26, 2015

Land details are not showing properly in runamafi website.

Land details are not proplery updated in in Runamafi website instead of 2acr.45 cents Runamafi website shows that 0.45 cents based on that amount sanctioned by government.

Submitted all documents in Hyderabad by person, greevence letter issued by bank and raised in e-seva, title book, serve numbers of land in after second phase.

We assume that in 3rd phase it will be corrected and amout will be sanctioned based on land. But it was not happened, 2nd time in last week(November 3rd week) documents submitted again, will see what will happen.

My concern is the emps who are taking documents are not giving acknowledgements and they don't know it will be resolved or not they asked me check in runamafi website in decemeber month.

We will see, don't know irresponsible government.
m s raju

Nov 20, 2015

selfhelf group loan is not coming to my account,any one phase is not coming

sir selfhelf group loan is not coming to my account,any one phase is not coming until now.so please grant me selfhelp runamafi
c v r k reddy

Nov 10, 2015

crop details are not provided

dear sir,
I,c v r krishna reddy has taken crop loan of 99000/-in state bank of india,g.mamidada-533344,E.G.Dt(A.P).due to technical problem(i.e the first software sent to bankers by the A.P government to know the crop loans details didnot have THE CROP DETAILS ASKING FIELD so the bankers didnot furnish the crop details) several farmers like me didnot get their loans waived.
so i kindly request the concerned to first look after the error caused software and then let the bankers to refurnish the crop details only.

yours sincerly

krishna

Nov 2, 2015

Rythu runamfi Issues at Union Bank

My name is BOKAM LAKSHMI C/o W/O B SATISHNAIDU. we submitted the all relevant documents twice at Union Bank officers in Kakinada and Kakinda collector office also still those details are might not updated properly.
In the last month first week i have sent the all documents again we sent to Hyderabad main branch through registered post but still the same status showing in the Rythu runamfi website.

Meanwhile Union Bank officers giving morepresure to me & family so i have arranged the money and paid interest of the actual amount to Union Bank.

After that they are telling your gold was buddied and sold.
Its a kind of big cheating they have done.

Please help me on this. I am providing all the details. and i have a crop Loan on gold A/C No Disbursement Date;573106540002049, 18/09/2012, Visakhapatnam-Nathavaram - Zilledipudi - 175,245,280-1 (583897) ,Bank Branch,026 -Union Bank of India
557315 -SRINAGAR KAKINDA.

Mobile no : 9603568115

Lakshimi

Nov 2, 2015

Rythu Runamafi not credited even in the 3rd phase also

After that they are telling your gold was buddied and sold.
Its a kind of big cheating they have done.

557315 -SRINAGAR KAKINDA.

Name : BOKAM LAKSHMI W/O SATISHNAIDU

Ration Card No : RAP############

Crop Loan AC no : 573106540002049

Mobile no : 9603568115

Lakshimi

Oct 31, 2015

crop loan not considered in runamafi

Death certificate

RUNAMAFI

SILAM SRINIVASA REDDY

Not Consider CROP - LOAN in Runa Mafi

Restpectd Sir,
My name is Silam Srinivasa Reddy. My Mother name is Silam Ramanujamma. My mother died on 12-01-2010. She has Ac. 2-48 cents Agreeculture Land in R.S No. 160/1A, 235/1A and 236/1A. in Arlapadu Village, Gampalagudem Mandal, Krishna District. She took a CROP - Loan from State Bank of India, Gampagudem Branch, amount of Rs. 50,000/-. But in Rythu Runa Mafi my mother's took CROP - LOAN is not consider.

So, Please consider my mother's CROP - LOAN in Rythu Rana Mafi.
Arlapadu, yours obidently,
31-10-2015. Silam Sinivasa Reddy.

1. My Loan Account Number : 30917030714 , State Bank of India, Gampalagudem.
2. My Aadhaar Number : ############
3. Pattadar Pass Book Number : 36
4. F - Number : F 80936
5. White Ration Card Number : WAP0612027A0242
6. Death Certificate Certificate : LRBD011500544
7. Phone Number : 9491357235
7. Death Certificate

SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE - Block sim card no. 8901103348
    Dear sir, Yesterday i have lost my mobile phone in...
    MCD GARBAGE VAN - Misbehaviour of the garbage van driver and his regularities
    Dear sir, This isto bring to your notice that the garbage...
    Dr.C K JOSHI - MENS URINAL & ZENDAVANDAN(15 AGG & 26 JAN
    Dear Sir, SUJECT-MENS URINAL COMPLAINT WITH ...
    Irctc E catering - My order was not delivered
    I have boarded Garib Rath Express from Chennai on the...
    DBS BANK - RE KYC
    Dear Sir/Madam I received mail from DBS digibank for...
    DBS DIGIBANK INDIA - RE KYC issue
    To whom So it may concern Dear Sir/Madam I received...
    Fishing Reel - package not recieved
    dear sir package id number RU388079315NL recieved at...
    Kurukshetra University - regarding my result
    My self Megha Rani D/o krishan lal .I have done my B.com...
    ITO WARD 4(2) GHQ PUNE GOLIBAR MAIDAN - Outstanding demand