runa mafi in andhra pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about runa mafi in andhra pradesh

KRISHNA REEDY

Aug 26, 2015

CROP LOAN

respected sir/mam,
this is mukku thirupathi reddy s/o velugondaih ramayapalli village, chinamuppalapadu panchayathi hanumanthunipadu [m] prakasam [d] I have submitted all the land documents to our VRO and to the indian bank [019] gudipatipalli when I seen my loan status as LAND DOCUMENT NOT PROVIDED " in the 1st Phase. Again in 2nd Phase the loan status is showing that "Land Document Not Provided". Again in 3rd Phase the loan status is showing that "Land Document Not Provided". So, I could not understand whether the mistake is of the Banks or of the Govt. Actually we are expecting more from the present government, but we are disappointed a lot.
We are a normal farmers and there is no other source of income for us. So kindly look into this matter and please consider this complaint and help about poor families like us.

Phase-1---->Remark is :land document not provided
Phase-2---->Remark is : Land document not provided
Phase-3---->Remark is : Same as phase 2 remark.

Sir,Please consider my CROP LOAN under debt weaiver eligibility.

Name: MUKKU THIRUPATHI REDDY

Mobile:9912345570
venkatesh2mallela

GOLD LOAN NOT ELIGIBLE

Dear Sir/ Madam,
My name is mallela subba rao ,S/O.SINGAIAH,VENKATESWARA PURAM VILLEGE IN BOMMIREDDY PALLE PANCHAYATI IN KANGIRI MANDAL IN PRAKASAM DISTRICT I have submitted all the land documents to our VRO, AGRICULTURE OFFICE , SECRETARY and to the Indian Overseas Bank when I seen my loan status as " Details of family unit not available Land document not provided , " in the 1st Phase. Again in 2nd Phase the loan status is showing that " Land document not provided details are not provided so, I could not understand whether the mistake is of the Banks or of the Govt,, Actually we are submited the land document in hyderabad. MY AGRICULTURE LAND SURVEY NO.552 IN 2.50 ACRES AND ANOTHER SURVEY 590 IN 0.50 AND ANOTHER SURVEY NO.638/2 IN 0.25 ACRES, 639/2 IN 0.60 ACRES we are expecting more from the present Government , but we are disappointed lot. many time I submitted all details so please consider my request, saying truth I am big loss in agriculture.
NAME: MALLELA. SUBBA RAO
SUIBBA RAO
94419 43802
ATLURI SIVA SUBRAHMANYAM

Runmamafi croploan 32718852295

Not considered as the account is not as per Norms in Phase-III
Regarding Runmamafi ( Error:Details of family unit not available)
Dear Sir/ Madam,
My name is A.SIVA SUBRAHMANYAM , I have submitted all the land documents to our AGRICULTURE OFFICE , SECREARTY and to the STATE BANK OF INDIA GOPAVARAM KRISHNA DIST MUSUNURU MANDALAM .when I seen my loan status as " Details of family unit not available. I could not understand whether the mistake is of the Banks or of the Govt,, Actually we are expecting more from the present Government , but we are disappointed lot. many time I submitted all details so please consider my request, saying truth I am big loss in agriculture.
NAME: A.SIVA SUBRAHMANYAM
ADHAR CARD NO: ############
LOAN BANK ACCOUNT NO: 32718852295 .STATE BANK OF INDIA GOPAVARAM(006975)
A.SIVA SUBRAHMANYAM
tsarveswara

Aug 25, 2015

Not Considered for Runa Mafi ( Data Enty Issue)

సార్ MY NAME IS THANDA MASTHANAPPA S/O SUNKAPPA I have submitted all the land documents to our VRO, AGRICULTURE OFFICE , SECREARTY and to the Bank of India when I seen my loan status as " Details of family unit not available Land document not provided , Crop details are not provided " in the 1st Phase. Again in 2nd Phase the loan status is showing that " Details of family unit not available Land document not provided Crop details are not provided so, I could not understand whether the mistake is of the Banks or of the Govt,, Actually we are expecting more from the present Government , but we are disappointed lot. many time I submitted all details so please consider my request, saying truth I am big loss in agriculture.
AADHAR CARD NO , ############

BANK ACCOUNT NO , 31802025106 SATE BANK OF INDIA VAJRAKARUR
PATTA PASS BOOK NO , 268
RATION CARD NO , WAP ############
NAME ; THANDA MASTHANAPPA S/O SUNKAPPA CELL NO 9985888909
tsarveswara

Aug 25, 2015

Not Considered for Runa Mafi ( Data Enty Issue)

సార్
నా పేరు టి . మస్తనప్ప మా నాన్న పేరు సుంకప్ప నేను వజ్రకరూర్ గ్రామము లో ఒక్కటో వార్డ్ 1/71 ఇంటిలో నివాసము చేస్తున్నాను S B I లో యవసాయం నిమితం లోను తీసు కున్
ముఖ్యమంత్రి గారు రుణ మాఫీ ప్రకటించారు కానీ నా కు 1,2,3 ఫేస్స్ లో కూడా అవలేదు, అయ్యా నేను రుణము కట్ట లేని పరిసితి లో ఉన్నాను దయవుంచి నన్ను రుణ విముక్తిని చేస్తారని ఆశ తో తమవిదేయుడు
టి మస్తనప్ప
padmavathi srivaram

Aug 24, 2015

AP Raithu Runa Mafi - Not Considered for Runa Mafi (Data Entry Issue)

Respected Sir/Madam,

Details which mentioned below are the actual card details,

Ration Card Number :WAP1084080A0297

AdharCardNumber : ############

Loan Account Number :34638010008530
11/05/2012
But while data entry they did a MISTAKE in entering my ration card number i.e they entered as WAP01084080A029 .Please look into the issue and kindly help us accordingly.
uppalkon

Runa mafi

i am MORLA AHOBALARAO .I had submitted my Aadhaar card & an other applications ..but still(phase-3) i didn't get runa maffi in 3rd Phase ..what is the problem ..what i have to do now..

my Aadhaar number: ############
Ration Card No:-WAP############
Bank Branch :-002 -State Bank of India
2758 -MUDINEPALLI
Loan A/C No :-32965344244
subrahmanyam786

Runa mafi on Gold Loan

My Name is Masimukkala Seetha, W/o. Venkateswara Rao, East Godavari District,Jaggampeta mandal,Ramavaram village. I got a GOLD LOAN From SBI Jaggampeta .I have submited all vallid Land document to the Bank. but my GOLD LOAN was not Consider.

Please consider my Gold Loan under debt weaiver eligibility.
thanking you sir,

Aadhaar Number : ############
Ration Card Number : WAP############
Loan A/C Number : 32056662837,31776008609,32200321995,31851126515 & 31935429017
Phone Number : 9948566746
lavathota

Aug 23, 2015

Rythu runa mafi

My dad have crop loan in Andhra bank but not consider runamafi in andhrapradesh

Name: Thota subbaro
s/o satyanarayanamurth

Andhra bank branch:Gollavantippa

Aadhar no:############

Ration card no:WAP############

Request you to please look into this issue and consider our account as part of Runa Mafi.

Thanking You.
tiru.kancheti

Aug 21, 2015

Andhra Pradesh Raithu Runa Mafi - Data Entry Issue Not Considered for Runa Mafi

Data Entry Issue - Not Considered for Runa Mafi

Regarding: Runa Mafi is not applied in Phase-3 also due to data entry issue from bank side.

Issue Details:

My Dad is having 5 loans in Three different banks, while one of the bank is entering the Ration Card details they have entered wrongly (WAP############) and it supposed to be WAP############ which is correct and mentioned against other 4 loans.

Due to this data entry issue my dad account is not considered for Runa Mafi by stating the remarks column as "Family unit can not be uniquely determined, as loanee's name is in multiple ration cards". But actually this is due to the data entry issue. We have submitted the ration card before third phase also but still they have not corrected and not considered for Runa Mafi.

Adhar Number: ############
Name: Kancheti Rama Rao

Thanking You.
sankar_gottapu

Aug 19, 2015

AGL GOLD LOAN RUNA MAFI

My Name is Kolli Simhachalam W/o Late K Satyam from Vizianagaram district, Badangi Mandal, Vadada village. I have availed Gold loan in Union Bank of India, Bobbili, Vizianagaram Dist. I have submitted all the details to banks twice. Problem is my ration card and my Aadhar number and Gold Loan account is linked to wrong person with name Marpina Satyavathi and It shows No Land documents. And I had approached bank to correct farmer details on my Gold loan with my name and crop land documents. Bank manager has refused even take my application to change details. If the farmer details and crop land details for my Gold Loan is not changed, I am unable to avail Runamafi. I have approached bank several times but no help & no response since the day of announcing 1st list of runamafi.

It would be really helpful if you can kindly help me and my family by instructing Union Bank, Bobbili branch to correct the details for my Gold Loan account as provided below and consider for next list of runamafi.

Thanking you sir.
Smt. Kolli Simhachalam
My aadar no: ############
Ration card no: WAP############
Pattadar Passbook Khata No.384.
GL a/c no: 573206540001757
Union Bank of India, Bobbili, Vizianagaram dist.
My mobile no 08500396259
tirumala devbi

Aug 16, 2015

crop loan not clear still

i am Gutta. Rama devi .I had submitted Aadhaar card & an other applications ..but still(phase-3) i didn't get runa maffi ..what is the problem ..how can i do..

my Aadhaar number: ############
Dist: Guntur
mondal: tadikonda
pavanreddy9

Aug 16, 2015

Crop is not in the approved list of crops

I have taken from crop loan fro SBI pulivendula Kadapa dist

In all Phases the remark is Crop is not in the approved list of crops.

We submitted the proof for crop That is ground nut given by SBI bank manager.

But no use at all. This has happened to 70% farmers in SBI Pulivendula.

My aadhar number is ############.
Krishna prasad kodali

Gold loan status

I am k padmaja w/o k Krishna prasad I have a crop loan in this particular bankSTATE BANK OF INDIA (MUDINEPALLI) under this account Loan Account Number 33521305279 An d I was asked to submit the land document unfortunately I don't know how and where to submit this documents Can any one please kindly tell me how to do this immediately and effectively
LOAN DETAIL
STATE BANK OF INDIA
MUDINEPALLI.
laxmi.es

PLEASE SAVE ME

Sir, i am very poor person
my loan amount is 9000/-

12039 -Kotaurtla-Nathavaram
A/C NO:2221m03/05/2013
D.Siva prasad

Aug 15, 2015

runamafi cutt off date 31-12-2013 after paid amount sbi aganampudi staff shown only remaining balance amount.

I s.vara lakshmi taken gold loan with my pattadaru pass books in may-2013 amount rs: 195000/-ap government announced runamafi iam eligable phase-1 but iam not get eligable amount due to data entry mistake done by sbi aganampudi staff. the following detail are:
aadhhar no:############
cut off date:31-12-2013.
after cut off date paid: 136000/-
bank staff shown amount:66929/-
phase-1 got amount:34000/-
government announced cut off date you have paid that amount also eligible for runamafi. but bank Staff shown only balance amount. and reducing my amount.
pleasr verify my loan copies and help us to get eligable amount.
S.vara lakshmi
veera bhadra amajala

Aug 14, 2015

Rythu Runa Maafi.

SIR/ MADAM , MY NAME IS AMAJALA VENKATA RAMANA I HAVE TO PHASE 1 , PHASE 2 CLEARED BUT PHASE 3 NO CLEARED LOOKING A RUNA MAFI STATUS PHASE 3 IS LOAND DOCUMENTS NOT PROVIDED WHY . MY BANK ANDHRABANK . GOLLAMAMIDADA . MY AADHAAR NO ############ AND SURVEY NO ( PPB . NO ) 178-3( 700484 ) PLEASE GIVE PROBLEAM SOLIVED . MY EMAAIL ID [email protected]
NagGowda

Aug 13, 2015

B.koteswarao

Sir am got the KCC(Kisan Credit Card)
Crop Loan Others Self /Others on 22/07/2013 now am cheek the phase 1,2&3 results they shows PPB number is incorrect
Land documents
But bank how to issues lone incorrect Land document
Plz responsend that
S.R. Srinivasan

Agri Gold Loan

Dear Sir/Madam
I am S.R.Srinivasan. My addar card number is ############. I have gold loan on my agriculture land. From the starting loan is not approved by saying that land documents are not provided.Till now we submitted land documents 4 times but in the 3rd phase also it is showing the same reason. Please check and approve the gold loan

Adhar card number : ############
Pin : 554401.
chandra20008

gold loan not approved

Dear Sir/Madam
I am B.V.Krishna Rao. My addar card number is 29305003646. I have gold loan on my agriculture land. From the starting loan is not approved by saying that land documents are not provided.Till now we submitted land documents 4 times but in the 3rd phase also it is showing the same reason. Please check and approve the gold loan

Adhar card number : 29305003646
District : west godavari
Mandal : Tanuku
Village : Velpuru
Pin : 534222
lnarayana

JOINT ACCOUNT

I submit to inform that I B.Lakshminarayana taken Crop Loan through A/c No.91025771514 Dated 27-6-2013 from 078 -Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank 1042 -Madakasira. But at the time of renewal in 2013, the bank authorities instructed me to mortgage Pattadar Pass Book of my mother as the lone taken by me was Excess of Scale of finance to my land furnished in pattadar Pass Book. But the authorities have given lone exemption to the extent of my land furnished in my pattadar pass book and given exemption to my mother pattadar pass Book and her lone was taken jointly was not Debt revived. The Bankers was taken by both signed Agreements etc.,
Hence I request Sir, kindly Debt revival (Runamafi) please be possible for both pattadar pass book Lands as per eligibility

Name : B. Lakshmi Narayana
Crop Loan A/c No: 91025771514 (078 Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank 1042 -Madakasira)
Ration Card No. : WAP ############
AADHAR No : ############
My Land Particulars:192-1A, 233-3A1, 233-3C1, 245-5 (2.99Extent(A.C))
My mother land Particulars: 233-3B (3.00 Extent(A.C))
porasreddy

Aug 11, 2015

regarding phase3

Hi sir, good Morning My Name is Purushotham,recently our Government Release Phase3 here it shows Amount of Relief extended will be full Amount(Loan), it means total amount will be mafi or Not, need Clarification on That as soon as possible.
krupama

Aug 11, 2015

croploan

RESPECTED SIR,
MYGARANDMOTHERNAME,GARLAPATIKRUPAMA,SHE WAS TAKENALON syndicatebank in pothalapadu brancha/c no 36908010006825 and adhar no ############,and rastion card no wap############,sir ican check loan status at three phases but it is not cleeared why becaus
phase1...mentioned to valid id proofnot submited that's time iam submited village janmabhumi.
phase2....mentioned again valid id proof not submited that's time also ican submited in collectrat greevency two time's.
phase3...mentioned familymeber's detials not submited . please enquairy sir myname garlapatiruben,my wife name garlapati sarojini adhar no 52350219583 ruben adhar no ############. krupam is grand mother both.and please cleer to my loan sir

address....g.krupama sangapuram ,village,donkonda mandal,prakasm distic,andhrapradesh. thanking you sir,
g.ruben(b.com)
9866423287,

Aug 10, 2015

about runamafi

sir/madam my name is M.venkatanarayana and my adhar number is-############ we submitted to documents in bank and as well as in district office till our name not present in the phase 3
1.Is i am eligible for runamafi or not
2.If i am eligible for runamafi what the documents are required to submit? and where we have to submit?
please can you give clarifications and my E-mail is [email protected] i am from krishna District

Aug 10, 2015

about runamafi

sir/madam my name is M.sesha kumari and my adharr number is-############ we submitted to documents in bank and as well as in district office till we name not present i the phase 3 can
1.Is i am eligible for runamafi or not
please can you give clarifications and my E-mail is [email protected]

Mamy Poco paints - Leakege
    Leakage..!!!! I have used mamy Poco Pants for my baby boy...
    KSRTC, Kerala - Seat for ladies at night
    Im Althaf travelling in ksrtc RPC 444 (KL 15 A 1234)...
    Landmark forum - It’s all fake just focusing on making of money
    One of my best friend intruduced landmark forum event at...
    Bteup lucknow - Mistake in total number
    Sir Mere mere total marks counting m glti h Mere total...
    BMTC - Not having correct ticket
    Hi, I travelled today from 500S from Karthik Nagar to b....
    Unwanted transaction - Refund
    My icici account is debited with rs 2,399 to vin*google...
    Rummy circle. Com - rummy circle not opened
    My games not opened pl opened my game
    Airdrop - my airdrop item
    i got a airdrop of rupees 29 and i purchase it and it...
    Idea - sim not working
    i am in saudi arabia.my idea sim not working name-...