runa mafi in andhra pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about runa mafi in andhra pradesh

Nallpati gopal

Jul 24, 2015

runamafi pending

Sir. My name is n.gopal i got agricultur lone SBI narpala..gold lone axis bank anantapuramu. and Canara bank anantapuramu.. iam submited in two times all documents.. Please considered my lone account.......... my adress N.gopal rangapuram (vi) gugudu(post) narpala(MD) Anantapuramu(dist). Aadar no:############. Voter idno:uau0961756. Passbookno:1189. phno:9849515219
rekha09

Jul 6, 2015

gold runa mafi

Respected sir , sir we got gold mafi from the government of ap in sbi bank,but bank dont give amount credited bby government. Plz solve my problem as soon as possible.
My loan a/c no:33231471994

RYTHU RUNA MAFI

Runa Maafi
Runa Maafi Crop Loan

Respect Sir,

My Name is TIRUMALARAJU SRIRAMA RAJU C/O Late GURU RAJU, BILLALAVALASA Village,MERAKAMUDIDAM Mandal, VIZIANAGARAM District. I am poor Farmer.
I got Crop loan from Grameena Vikas Bank 2244 - Vedullavalasa. I have sumitted the land documents
like Pattadaru PassBook, adharcard number, Ration Card details to the Bank. They said they will update. But in the 2nd phase list also not considered my crop loan.
Recently we resubmitt my Pattadaru PassBook, adharcard number, Ration Card details in RDO office Vizianagaram. They said they will update. But Still Not Updated

Please Kindly Consider my loan account Number for Rythu Runa Maafi.

My Details :-

Jul 2, 2015

Runa Maafi

Runa Maafi Crop Loan

Respect Sir,

My Mother Name is B.K.Karunakshamma W/O Late B.K.Shivadharmareddy, Bologota Village,Halaharvi Mandal, Alur Taluk,Kurnoll District. I am poor Farmer.
I have 7.68 Acres Agriculture Land R.S.No.135/3,172/A,16/2,198/A (25-A). I got Crop loan from state Bank of India, Alur. I have sumitted the land decuments
like Pattadaru PassBook to the Bank. They said they will update. But in the 2nd phase list also not considered my crop loan.

Please Kindly Consider my loan account Number for Rythu Runa Maafi.

My Details :-

KrishnaveniR

Jun 12, 2015

regarding runamafi

r sir
I submitted all my proofs including my aadhar, voter ID, ration card, pattadar passbook, my husband adhar, my account ect but neither gold loan nor crop loan canceld.I regret that I submitting many times but still not canceld my debts.I am completly eligible that I can proof at anywhere but the government still not consider .those who are nt eligible at all got runamafie.I request plz look into it.voter ID IMH0027102
My account no 098410100020029
Aadhar no ############
Ration card temporary (ahara badrata card FHP############)

Voter ID IMH0027102
Perminent number ############
Please look into it sir
venkateswararao36963

Jun 9, 2015

runamaffi for Ag.gold loan

sir, I v.venkateswararao,so.suryaprakasarao, my aadhaar no.############, my SBI yanam S.B A/C No.30223968769, Agriculture gold A/c no.33268634303 Rs,1,58,000{one lakh and fifty eight thousand rupees only } received on 05.09.2013 as agriculture gold loan, so i am requesting you to kindly consider my agriculture gold loan account for rytu runa mafi.my pattadar pass book no.862652,pattadar pass book a/c no.461, extent ac.03.11 cents.at siripuram village, valangi post, karapa mandalam, E.G,dt, andhra pradesh.

Jun 4, 2015

GOLD LOAN NOT CONSIDER

My Name is BASAVARAJU PHANI KUMAR, S/o. Venkata Krishna Rao, R/o. Nuzvid Town, Krishna District. I got a GOLD LOAN From COSTAL BANK - NUZVID. I submit all vallid Land document to the Bank. but my GOLD LOAN was not Consider.
Please consider my Gold Loan under debt weaiver eligibility.
thanking you sir,

Aadhaar Number : ############
Ration Card Number : PAPO686017A0305
R. S. Number : 390
Loan A/C Number : 96000361372 And 96000460850
Phone Number : 9866292633
gurramma

Jun 2, 2015

land dcoument not provided for Raithu runa mafi

I have provided all the necessary documents to the bank but my account still not considered for RUNA MAFI.It still showing the message "Land document not provided,but We have submited all document for raithu runa mafi. Earlier in 1 st face i saw in official website runa mafi is under process but in 2nd face they delcared land doucment not provided.so, please
help in this issue.
Tirupati
Haritha inavolu

May 31, 2015

Gold loan

Sir I took loan in sbi Nunna in Dec 2014 when the states are United I applied loan on my fields which are in bhadrachalam where I will get runa mafi plus my consider my issue
Rudru gopi

May 30, 2015

runamafi

I RUDRU GOPI S/o Sambasiva Rao Native of Nawluru Village,Mangalagiri Mandal,Guntur dist., My land give to pooling for New Capital,Inthis connection stating that I get gold loan in State Bank Of India,Cumbum Branch,Prakasam Dist., for crop with this land documentes runamafi Phase-II shows clear my loan amounts in online but amounts not credited into my accountes in bank sofar.Hence I requesting you please perusal and take action to credit the amounts in my accounts at an early date.
Please ..Please ….
My Gold Loan Account No: 32533671045,Rs.-24775.49,and 32867784785-Rs.40577.91 ,Bank&Branch :- SBI,Cumbum,Prakasam Dist.Bank CodeNo.(01173)
My Adhar No : ############
My Ration card No: PAP############
My Patta Pass Book No :Survey No.19/B3(701741)Nawluru village,Guntur Dist)
Mobile No :- 9490798226
Email Id [email protected]
Thanks &Regards
RUDRU GOPI

Thanking you sir.
vijaykumargoori

May 29, 2015

LAND DOCUEMENT NOT PROVIDED

My name is G.VIJAYAKUMAR S/O G.LAKSHMANNA TAKEN AG GOLD LOAN SURVEY NUMBER IS 1057-3 (55111),BUT FOUND IN THE II ND LIST AS LAND DOCUEMENT NOT PROVIDED THOUGH PROVIDED ALL DOCUEMENTS .Kindly consider my case.

Aadhar No:############
SBI A/C NO:32813762505
DATE:02/07/2013

May 28, 2015

Agriculture Gold Loan not Consider

My Name is JAKKAM JAGAN MOHAN RAO, S/o, JAKKAM ISRAYELU, D.No. 1-187, Ranga Puram Village, Reddi Gudem Mandal, Krishna District. My Father have a Agriculture Land in R.S. No. 502/15 and 503/3 and Acr: 1.00. Patta No. 1346 and F Number: 160310
I got a Gold Loan at Union Bank of India in Nuzvid. in the amount of 24,000/- 1st and 2end in Raithu Runa Maafi not consider
So, Please consider my Gold Loan in the Raithu Runa Maafi.
Thanking You Sir,

Loan A/c Number : 635006540009200
Aadhaar Number : ############
Ration Car Number : Rap############
Phone Number : 9494765585
anushamca85

May 27, 2015

Othes loan account linked to My Adhaar Card

Requesting help related to Runa mafi.

My Father Name is Srinivasarao Kodaveeti, in my Adhaar numer linked some other loan account. How do I change it to my loan account. My email id: [email protected] Requesting you to provide the necessary help on the same.Please let us know incase I can contact any one on the same.

Anusha.
s sanandanam

May 26, 2015

gold loan partly waiver

my name is sunkavalli sanandanam s/o venkata ramana rao i got gold loan from andhra bank from mallavaram. chagallu mandalam.west godavari district rs.2.20.000.At that time i submitted my land passbook xerox copies one is 1.21 acre and another is 1.79 acres respectively.But bank has taken only 1.21 acres so runamafi only 1.21acres applicable.plese waiver eligible total 3.0 acres.thanking you sir.my details are given bellow

my aadhar no. :############
land servey nos:243/1,58-2B EXTRNT 3.0 Acres
loan account no:089430100060568
ration card no: PAP1584357D0137
loan taken no: 2,20,000
mobile no : 9848191334

May 25, 2015

Agriculture Gold Loan not Consider

My name is YAMARTHI VIJAYA LAKSHMI, W/o. YAMARTHI RAMESH, I got agriculture GOLD LOAN from INDIAN Bank, Gollapalli Village, Nuzvid Mandal, Krishna district. The Agriculture Land registered My husband name acar 0-77 cents, In R.S. No: 3-2A. Because of this reason the GOLD LOAN was not Consider.
Please Kindly Consider my loan Account Number for Rythu Runa Maafi.

My Details:-
1. Aadhaar Number : ############
2. Ration Card Number : WAP############
3. Servy Number : 3-2A
5. Loan Account Numbers : 6172475667 and 6141782006
6. Phone Number : 9704658841

May 25, 2015

Runa Maafi not Considered (Gold Loan)

Please Kindly Consider my loan Account Number for Rythu Runa Maafi.

My Details:-
6. Phone Number : 9704658841
VANGETI ALAMKARAM

May 24, 2015

gold loan and crop lone

my name is VANGETI ALAMKARAM,WE TOOK LOAN GOLD LOAN 28000/-,WE APPLIED FOR RYTHU RUNA MAFI, WE SUBMIT ALL DOCUMENTS, BUT IN LOAN STATUS IT SHOWING LAND DOCUMENT NOT PROVIDED,WE SUBMITT ALL DOCUMENTS,SO PLEASEGIVE THE INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SIR.MY ADHAAR NUMBER IS : ############
sugasani

May 22, 2015

runa mafi

sri,
iam koduru sri lakshmi w/o koduru arjuna rao, we took a loan in state bank of india nuzvid mandal,krishna district,account number 30428841300 and it is a crop loan amount 25000/-, and we applied for rytu runa mafi and we are eligible for it amount 28275/-. here the bank members done cheating and they donot submit the documents with loan amount(25000/-) +with interst and right now they are saying to us to pay 54000/-. we asked the details for paying for that they said that it is manual work.so, please check the details of our account and retify our problem as soon as possible.please concern to us and check it properly..if any quires contact me 9247299955

with warm regards
koduru sri lakshmi
MKRISHNA 9985

May 22, 2015

crof gild loan

sir my father acount crof gold loan no agl 134766 my father is dead iam giving 3 times all document but land document not proved
acount andhra bank 016110021040676
aadhr ############
ration card wap0703020A0008
PATTPASSBOOK 476
sahithinet

May 21, 2015

crop is not in the approoved list

Sir My name is Vadithiya RAMA RAO S/O V.muniya.I have submitted all the land documents to our VRO and to the state Bank of India when I seen my loan status as "crop is not approved list in the crops" in the 1st Phase. Again in 2nd Phase the loan status is showing that ''valid proof ofidenty not avaible'' So, I could not understand whether the mistake is of the Banks or of the Govt. Actually we are expecting more from the present government, but we are disappointed a lot. NAME: V.Rama rao adhar card NO:############ BANK ACCOUNT NO:31217563729 RATION CARD NO:WAP############ BRANCH NAME :STATE BANK OF INDIA ,NUZVID MANDAL, KRISHNA DISTRICT, MY PTTADHAR BOOK NO:01228211259 ,MY PHONE NO:9177723017 with regards , V.RAMA RAO.

May 19, 2015

Gogineni janardhanarao

For GOLD LONE : NOT CONSIDERED AS THE THE ACCOUNT IS NOT AS PER NORMS & LAND DOCUMENT NOT PROVIDED

I am Submitted all Documents, But 2nd list also my accounts not valued, I submitted two times in bank and Village Revenue Officers please consider my account..Details.
Gogineni janardhanrao,Krishna-A konduru - Polisettipadu - GOPALAPURAM,521227 BANK:50006 -DCCB-Krishna
96000 -H.O.BRANCH-KRISHNA Gold Loan
Rasation:WAP############,adhar:############,Krishna-A konduru - Polisettipadu - 362/3,364/4,391/1,391/2,410/1,352/2 ACC: 2549

GOGINENI VIJAYA LAKSHMI C/o JANARDHANA RAO,Rasation:WAP############,Adhar:############
Krishna-A konduru - Polisettipadu - GOPALAPURAM Bank:97 -Saptagiri Grameena Bank
50161 -Khambampadu Gold Loan Krishna-A konduru - Polisettipadu - 352/2,362/3,362/4,391/1,410/1
ACC:97380329
please share the requirements for gold lone consideration.

thank's&Regard's
GJRAO
Prem chand koru

May 16, 2015

Runa Maafi not Considered(Gold Loan)

Sir I am Submitted all Documents, But 2nd list also my accounts not valued, I submitted two times in bank and Village Revenue Officers please consider my account
NAME: KORU PREM CHAND
d/O.KORU RAVI PRABHAKAR RAO
PERIKEEDU, BAPULAPADU MANDAL,
HANUMAN JUNCTION KRISHNA DIST - 521 105
AADHAR NO. ############
Chaitanya Prabhu

May 15, 2015

runa mafi gold loan not given

respected sir,

my name is chappidi sarojini i have 1 acre agricultural land in jamalapuram village in khammam district.i had taken 3 lakhs ag gold loan in 8.5.13 at sbi governorpet vijayawada

my adhar no is ############ my ration card no is RAPO68430449779 my loan a/c no is 32985247906 my loan status is showing "loan availd is other than crop loan ,land document

not provided " i have no other loans at all iam doing agriculturl at my own please consider my gold loan to runa mafi when i went to collectorate office they rejected me saying gold

loan are not consider in runa mafi so please kindly take my request
bharathibandi

Agriculture Crop Loan

BANK DETAILS :SYNDICATE BANK
KANUMOLU,BAPULAPADU MANDAL, KRISHNA DIST

Prime video - Amazon is a fruad company
    Amazon is a fruad company they are take money two times...
    Honda Activa - Serviceing
    Maine apni Activa 3g Mandsauer Honda showroom per sapical...
    Jio - Network coverage into the house
    There is no network coverage into the house in my village...
    rto memo - not recive refund
    i paid memo but my accout didact 2 time money so one time...
    BSNL / Landline - REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
    I HAVE SURRENDERED MY BSNL LAND LINE ON 16-05-2019. THE LL...
    Airtel 4G Tower Installation - airtel 4g tower install.
    respected sir. i am interested airtel 4g tower install on...
    HSSC - Refund extra amount paid to HSS JE
    Sir why my payment successfully paid three times to the...
    BSNL - Tower problem
    Sir,I'm from Coimbatore (Myleripalayam near...
    MCD Mosquito breeding - Mosquitoes breeding
    I am a employees of BSES of Sub station in pragati maidan....
    BrandFactoryOnline - Response to your complaint.
    Dear Customer, I am concerned and would like to assist...