runa mafi in andhra pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about runa mafi in andhra pradesh

Kondaiah.GCM

Runa Mafi (Gold Loan) - wrongly linked in SBI bank

A P PLANNING CONUNCIL, RUNAMAFI OFFICER: Gold Loan a/c wrongly linked to differet farmer and crop land
Sri.Ch.Kutumbarao garu,
Dy.Chairman,
AP planning commission ,
Hyderabad.

My Name is Golla China Mala Kondaiah s/o Kondaiah from Nellore district, Vinjamur mandalam, Gollavaripalli village. I have availed Gold loan in SBI Bank. I have submitted all the details to banks.
Problem is my family ration card and my Aadar number and Gold Loan account is linked to wrong person with name Gangapatla kumar. I had approached bank to correct farmer details on my Gold loan with my name and crop land. Bank manager has refused even take my application to change details. As the farmer details and crop details for my Gold Loan is changed, I am unable to avail Runamafi. I have approached bank several times with no help & no response since the day of announcing 1st list of runamafi.

It would be really helpful if you can kindly help me and my family by instructing SBI Bank, Vinjamur branch to correct the details for my Gold Loan account as provided below and consider for next list of runamafi.

Thanking you sir.
My aadar no: ############
Ration card no: RAP############
Gold Loan no: AGL 41/2566.
GL a/c no: 33515396606
SB a/c no: 32541755969.
My mobile no 09441418759
thommandrubaburao1975

Runa Maafi (Gold Loan) not Considered

Respected Sir

My name is Thommandru Babu Rao, S/o. Bhushanam, Devaragunta Village, Nuzvid Mandal, Krishna District. I belong to S.C. In 1996 the Honarable Chief Minister N. Chandra Babu Naidu Garu gave a D-Form (7) Patta, Rc B1268/94 and Acrs 2-00 cents Agriculture Land in R.S. No.187. I am cultivating the land by Mirch. I got a Gold Loan from ANDHRA BANK, Nuzvid. I have submitted all the land documents to the Bank. They said they will update. But in the 2nd phase list also not Considered my Gold Loan.

3. D-Form (7) Patta Number : Rc B1268/94
4. R.S. Number : 187
5. Loan Account Numbers : 038830100039382
6. Phone Number : 9440035043
eswarshiva

runa mafi

My Name is JILLA ESWARAIAH, VAYALPAD MANDAL , Chittoor Dist. I am barrow from Sapathagiri Gramena Bank Vayalpadu Branch Loan amout Rs 35000/- in Crop Loan last Two Years. I am all documents submitted to Bank intime. but there is "NO" my name RUNA MAFI LIST. AADHAR NUMBER : ############,RATION CARD NUMBER : WAP############.mobno:9885261757.

May 14, 2015

Runa Maafi not Considered (Gold Loan)

My name is Komarapu David Raju, S/o. Narasimha Rao, D.No. 5-77, Regunta Village, Enamadal Post, Nuzvid Mandal, Krishna District. I am a Poor Former. I have 0.80 cents Agriculture Land in R.S. No. 343/4 and 343/5. I got a Gold Loan from COASTAL LOCAL AREA BANK, Nuzvid. I have submitted the land documents like Pattadaru Passbook to the Bank. They said they will update. But in the 2nd phase list also not Considered my Gold Loan.

2. Ration Card Number : WAP############
3. Pattadar Pass Book Number : 552 (F 706650)
4. R.S. Number : 343/4, 343/5
5. Loan Account Numbers : 96000176414
6. Phone Number : 9542677131
yaga mamata

May 13, 2015

runa mafi not considered (crop loan )

My name is y.mamata w/o y.v.g.l.narayana pedanapalli ,yelleshwaram mandal east godavari district

I have taken Agriculture Crop Loan from state bank of india ,yelleshwaram branch, east godavari district .I have taken total loan amount is Rs.63,000 for my entire land approx. 1.84 acres.

I had submitted all the required documents in state bank of india yelleshwaram branch. However my name is not listed either Phase-I or Phase-II. I have contacted bank manager to get the Runa mafi crop loan status and he said that they have not received the runa mafi details from AP govt and he was instructed to give complaint to get the runa mafi.

the loan status shows as " NOT CONSIDERED AS THE ACCOUNT IS NOT AS PER NORMS "

the remarks show that "the details of family memebers not available" . and recently my husband also expired !! so i request you to do the needful as soon as possible !!

i personally dont have a ration card !!

I request you to please treat this as my complaint against runa mafi and review my loan details and do the needful as soon as possible.

y.mamata
w/o y.v.g.l.narayana
pedanapalli ,yelleswaram mandal
east godavari district

My Aadhar Card No : ############
My Ration Card No.: NOT THERE
Bank Name: state bank of india (SBI )
Branch: yelleshwaram branch
Crop Loan A/C No: 32355274595
Ph :+91 9032892860.
parvathi n

BANK OFFICIALS ARE NOT CLEARING MY AMOUNT

My sister name is N.parvathi he had a gold loan for 70000/- in Central Bank of India, Palakol. We submited all documents to bank officials when they asked and we got an amount of
18000 from government as rythu runa mafi. First time government credited 4000 rupess and today government credit 15000 rupess. But Bank officials are not giving that amount
which is shown in my account. Because they are not clearing that amount.
PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS...

N.parvathi
n.jagadeesh

GOld loan
Hi Sir ....
We took the gold loan in draksharama east godavari district in SbI branch.........
We applied for the reambessment of gold loan and we submitted all the documents.... We don't get the name.... Plz check and verify.(AUTHORCARD number:############ AND RATION CARD NUMBER.PAP############ AND VOTER ID NUMBER .AP/8/51/183051),DRAKSHARAMA Village -RAMACHANDRAPURAM MONDAL) My PHONE number : 08857251663
Thanks regarding

Agericulture Runamafi

My Details
My Name:- K.Ramapuspavathi
w/o:- Durga prasad
My Crop Loan Account No: 62196524371 ,Bank&Branch :- SBH MEDIKONDURU,Guntur Dist
My Adhar No : ############
My Ration card No: PAP0684252D0182.
My Patta Pass Book No :772(Age Land No’s : 448-1A,413-1C1)
Mobile No :- 9908250701
Age crop Loan Account Number:- 62196524371.Bank& Branch :- SBH Medikonduru,Guntur Dist
Ration card Number:- PAP0684252D0182
Mobile Number :- 9908250701
I have agriculture loan at SBH Medikonduru, Guntur Dist. and the loan No : Myself – 62196524371.
When the First List of Runa Maafi announced, our names are shown in pending due to Ration Card No’s are not as per the unit.
Then I submitted myself, my husband’s and my both sons Adhar Cards and Ration Card to the VRO as well as the Branch Manager SBH medikonduru.
Now in the 2nd List of Runa Maafi myself (K.Ramapuspavathi, w/o Durga prasad ) and were shown in the list as in the Remarks – Status of Ration card is invalid/inactive.
Sir my Ration Card No is PAP0684252D0182 a PINK CARD was taken in the year 2005. Since then we could not take any ration from the card and we are unable to know is the card is in active or inactive? Sin then.
The card is issued by the AP Government now you are saying it is invalid, I have checked the MRO office about status of my card, they are saying ration card is in active mode.
For getting Run Maafi of myself what documents we should provide or in which way my Ration Card can be get activated.
It is injustice with us if the loan of myself are not cleared. My Aadhar Card No. ############ .
So kindly help in this regard HOW TO ACTIVATE MY RATION CARD AND WHEN SHOULD I APPLY THE SAME TO CONSIDER MY RUNA MAAFI, So kindly inform WHAT to do TO GET THE LOAN WAIVING AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AND ALSO INFORM, IS THERE ANY SCHEDULE TO THIS TYPE OF GRIEVANCES FOR THE 3 RD List. And whom I can meet to solve our problem.

Runamafi Documents

Please ..Please ….
My Adhar No : ############
My Ration card No: PAP0684252D0182.
My Patta Pass Book No :772(Age Land No’s : 448-1A,413-1C1)
Mobile No :- 9908250701

Thanks &Regards
k.Ramapuspavathi
Malleswari Davala

Status of RationCard is Invalid/Inactive in Debt Relief

MALLESWARI DAVALA
D/o CHINNAMNAIDU
BODDURU VILLAGE, SANTAKAVITI MANDAL, SRIKAKULAM DIST

Ration card No:PAP############ Aadhar card No. ############ Election ID Card No. KFC1933076

When i see my loan status, it shows "Status of RationCard is Invalid/Inactive" in Remarks column.

Please check the details and do the needful.
K.Kenchajja

May 12, 2015

Gold loan not considered as Runa mafi

I K.Kenchajja, S/o. Rangappa,Vepulaparthy Village, Bramhasamudram Mandal,Kalyandurg Taluk,Anantapur District.submit that I am having Ac.5.45 cents of land and taking crop loan in Andhra Bank Vepulaparthy Branch which is local Bank for Rs.59000-00 on 29-7-2013 and gold loan is taking at Andhra Bank Anantapur at District Court Branch, for Rs.75000-00 on 23-6-2013 in Account No.142830100009293 with giving battadar pass book xerox copy. at the time of runamafi I am giving all documents land records ration card in the 1 st phase My crop loan is not considered due to details of family unit not available furnish valid Ration card number/Voter Id. and gold loan is shown as under process. But second time also ration card, land records given to Bank authorities so at the time of 2nd phase crop loan is considered and Gold loan is not considered due to land documents not provide. Hence Bank Authorities are not entered property by giving all land records and ration card etc. so My Crop land is Rs.59000-00 Gold Loan outstanding is Rs.55291-00 Total crop loan and Gold Loan is Rs.1,14,291-00 so please considered my gold loan as Runa Mafi and save me. Mobile No.8099117674
K.Kenchajja,
Present D.No.6-1-512
Lakahmi Nagar,
Anantapur District.
kvgs5454

agriculchar gold loan

dear sir

i k v g satyanarayana former at vempodu pedapodu mndl ihave taken gold loan at sbi elure vatluru branch all documents are submited but not concider my loan
so many times complaints to you but any rpy to me all documents send thru regster post to kotayya comitee and mail to mr kutumba rao and chife minister chamber by hand
but still no rply to me kindly arrange my loan clearence as erly as posibule

my name is k v g satyanarayana Ration card no - PAP0384212E0434, adar no -############, bank - (002) State bank of india, branch - (06980)- vatluru, gold loan, loan A/c no -32941907090 date -15-04-2013,.
v Ramakrishna

May 11, 2015

runa mafi is not accepted to me

sir
I Varri sanni babu,Vasantha village,Gantyada mandal,Vizianagaram dist bearing my Addhar no is ############.I was took a agricultaral gold loan in 20/04/2012&29/11/2012&08/11/2012 wide aacount no's:3229400458&3268131827&3264692708 and also paid the amounts of Rs.100000/-&Rs.80000&Rs.70000/-
in the year 2013. I have submitted all documents at MRO Office as well as collerate and SBI.Even though my name was not shown runamafi list.The bank people states
that your are paid the amount within the one year so you are not eligible for runamafi.so I requsted to you that wheather this type of condition is there for appling of runamafi?
if not so pl.resolve the issue.

V.Sanni Babu
ganeshmandapati

RUNA MAFI GOLD LOAN

MY NAME IS SATYA GANESH MANDAPATI.
MY AADHAR CARD NO : ############.
I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL THE DETAILS TWISE BUT IT SAYS VALID PROOF OF IDENTITY NOT AVAILABLE.
I HAVE TAKEN GOLD LOAN FROM S.B.I, GANESH CHOWK BRANCH, NIDADAVOLE, WEST GODAVARI.
GOLD LOAN ACC NO :33145585343 ON 22-07-2013 &
ACC NO :33234770560 ON 24-08-2013.

MY PHONE NO : 8500366699.

Name of the Complainant : G. VRUSHA,
W/o R. Madhava Reddy,
(3) Land document not provided.

I, Smt. G. Vrusha, W/o R. Madhava Reddy, D.No.1-515, Reddy Street Extension, Kattamanchi, Chittoor humbly submit that I have availed Gold Loan allied Agriculture Crop Loan for Rs.2,60,000/- (Rupees Two lakh and sixty thousands only) against Loan A/c No. 32402295784 L.F. No. AGL4/827 on the following Survey Nos. on 30th June,2012.
Sl. No. Survey No. Revenue Village Mandal Total Extent in Acres. Name of the Crop Pattadar Pass Book No. Land belongs to whose name
1 32-2 A/2 Pallecheruvu Thavanampalle 0.10 Sugarcane 167 In the name of my husband i.e. R. Madhava Reddy
2 32-2 A/4 -do- -do- 0.14 -do- -do- -do-
3 32-2 A/6 -do- -do- 0.45 -do- -do- -do-
4 32-2 A/8 -do- -do- 0.47 -do- -do- -do-
5 42-2 -do- -do- 0.68 -do- -do- -do-
Total Extent : 1.84

I further submit that I have submitted all the required documents and proofs such as "Pattadar Passbook, Adangal copy, Ration Card, Aadhar Cards of myself and my family members" to the Bank authorities as well as Revenue Authorities. They said that they will update the details. The Village Janmabhoomi Committee has also recommended my case for waiver of Loan. But in the 2nd phase list my status is shown as "Survey number is invalid, Valid proof of identity not available, Land documents not provided”. I have submitted all the required documents again to the Joint Director of Agriculture, Chittoor on 08.05.2015. I therefore request that the loan amount may please waived as per eligibility, otherwise I will put to irreparable loss.

Mobile number : 9440687029

Please solve the issue as early as possible, for which I shall be highly thankful to you, Sir. .

( G. VRUSHA )

Name of the Complainant : REDDIPALLI MADHAVA REDDY,
S/o Late R. Doraswamy Reddy,
(3) Land document not provided.

I, R. Madhava Reddy, S/o Late R. Doraswamy Reddy, D.No.1-515, Reddy Street Extension, Kattamanchi, Chittoor humbly submit that I have availed Gold Loan allied Agriculture Crop Loan for Rs.79,000/- (Rupees Seventy nine thousands only) against Loan A/c No. 32818253730 L.F. No. AGL5/692 on the following Survey Nos. on 9th February, 2013.

1 32-2 A/2 Pallecheruvu Thavanampalle 0.10 Sugarcane 167 R. Madhava Reddy (Self)
2 32-2 A/4 -do- -do- 0.14 -do- -do- -do-
3 32-2 A/6 -do- -do- 0.45 -do- -do- -do-
4 32-2 A/8 -do- -do- 0.47 -do- -do- -do-
5 42-2 -do- -do- 0.68 -do- -do- -do-

(R. Madhava Reddy )

Name of the Complainant : REDDIPALLI MADHAVA REDDY,
S/o Late R. Doraswamy Reddy,
(3) Land document not provided.

I, R. Madhava Reddy, S/o Late R. Doraswamy Reddy, D.No.1-515, Reddy Street Extension, Kattamanchi, Chittoor humbly submit that I have availed Gold Loan allied Agriculture Crop Loan for Rs.60,000/- (Rupees Sixty thousands only) against Loan A/c No. 30091398475 L.F. No. AGL5/692 on the following Survey Nos. on 30th June,2013.

1 32-2 A/2 Pallecheruvu Thavanampalle 0.10 Sugarcane 167
2 32-2 A/4 -do- -do- 0.14 -do- -do-
3 32-2 A/6 -do- -do- 0.45 -do- -do-
4 32-2 A/8 -do- -do- 0.47 -do- -do-
5 42-2 -do- -do- 0.68 -do- -do-
Total Extent : 1.84

I further submit that I have submitted all the required documents and proofs such as "Pattadar Passbook, Adangal copy, Ration Card, Aadhar Cards of myself and my family members" to the Bank authorities as well as Revenue Authorities. They said that they will update the details. The Village Janmabhoomi Committee has also recommended my case for waiver of Loan. But in the 2nd phase list my status is shown as "Survey number is invalid, Valid proof of identity not available, Land documents not provided”. I have submitted all the required documents again to the Joint Director of Agriculture, Chittoor on 08.05.2015. I therefore request that the loan amount may please waived as per eligibility.

(R. Madhava Reddy )
sivaram8045

May 8, 2015

Valid proof of identity not available

I am getting the error in runamafi status in the portal
in Remarks:Valid proof of identity not available

account number :62273483824

ration card no : RAP############
patta passbook no ; 265
Ammu Sriramudu

May 7, 2015

AGRICULTURE GOLD LOAN NOT WAIVED OFF.

AGRICULTURE GOLD LOAN NOT WAIVED OFF.
I am Ammu Sriramudu S/o Late Suryaprakasam from TUNI, Tuni Mandal, East Godavari District. I have submitted all the land documents to our VRO and to the Central Bank of India when I seen my loan status as "Survey number incorrect" in the 1st Phase. Again in 2nd Phase the loan status is showing that "Land Document Not Provided". So, I could not understand whether the mistake is of the Banks or of the Govt. Actually we are expecting more from the present government, but we are disappointed a lot.
We are a normal farmers and there is no other source of income for us. So kindly look into this matter and please consider this complaint and help about poor families like us.

Name: Ammu Sriramudu
My Aadhaar No- ############
My Wife Aadhaar No- ############
Ration card No –WAP############
PATTADAR PASS BOOK NO : 564059
Bank & Branch:002- State Bank of India, 8264 Nagulapalli (EGDT)
Bank & Branch:016- Central Bank of India, 3467 Tuni (EGDT)
Loan Account Nos : 3242551199, 3287598715, 32705578825, 3234785037, 3293367983
Mobile number : 9440477178

With regards,

A.Sriramudu
Dorababu Ruttala

May 7, 2015

Not considered as the account is not as per Norms

Dear Sir / Madam ,

This is Dorababu Ruttala , Aadhar No : ############ alloted by Govt of India.Same Aadhar Number has been issued to Multiple Names , How it happens.Due to this my loan has been rejected for AP Runa Maafi.

We are updated our details in Phase 1 & Again we have updated our details in Phase 2 also same problem repeated..After updation of 2 times we are not eligible for getting AP RUNAMAFI.

My Father's Name Venkateswarlu R Aadhar Card No : ############ & Ration Card No : WAP0316033A0170 by Govt of Andhra Pradesh

Same Ration Card has been issued to Multiple Names , How it happens.Due to this my father loan has been rejected for AP Runa Maafi.

Here i am attaching the status of Myself & My Father's Runa Mafi.

Due to mistakes of Data Entry/ Banks/Aadhar Numbers / Ration Card Numbers we are unable to eligible for AP Runamafi.

What is the solution for getting AP Runamafi?

So i am requesting you to please process our AP RUNAMAFI

Dorababu R,

+91 7204281192.

May 7, 2015

Runa Maafi not Considered(Gold Loan)

My name is KATURI MOHANA RAO, S/o. Nagaiah, My Parents Registred the Agriculture Land to me, Name of KATURI YESOBU in Pattadar Pass Book, But Aadhaar Card, Ration Card and Government Records My Original Name is KATURI MOHANA RAO. Both Names KATURI MOHANA RAO and KATURI YESOBU are One and Same belonging to me.
I got agriculture GOLD LOAN from Canara Bank, Angaluru, Gudlavalleru Mandal, Krishna district. Because of this reason the GOLD LOAN was not Consider.

2. Ration Card Number : WAP############
3. Pattadar Pass Book Number : 158 (F 84101)
4. Servy Number : 299-3
5. Loan Account Numbers : 1313842010938 and 1313842009296
6. Phone Number : 8985899257

encolse Copy :
NOTARY for Both Names are One and Same
P M Rao

May 6, 2015

Runa mafi (crop loan)

My name is Mathi Ammaiah w/o Mathi Krishna Rao, Ramachandrapuram, Modumudi, Avanigadda (Mandal), Krishna District.

I have taken Agriculture Crop Loan from Indian Bank Avanigadda branch Krishna district.I have taken total loan amount is Rs.95, 000/- for my entire land approx. FIVE acres.
In this land 1.2 acre is belong to me and remaining is belong to my husband late Krishna Rao. He was expired so long time and the entire land belong to him under his name only.
I have contacted bank manager to get the Runa mafi crop loan status and he said that approved for only Rs. 23370.00 for my 1.2 acre land and they have not received the runa mafi details from AP govt for my husband’s land. Bank manager was instructed to give complaint to get the runa mafi.

Please consider my husband land also in my loan account.

Mathi Ammaiah,

Ph :+91 9177441128
P M Rao

May 6, 2015

Runa mafi (crop loan)

My name is Mathi Venkata Lakshmi w/o Mathi Kutumba Rao, Ramachandrapuram, Modumudi, Avanigadda (Mandal), Krishna District.

I had submitted all the required documents thrice in Indian Bank Avanigadda branch. However my name is not listed either Phase-I or Phase-II. I have contacted bank manager to get the Runa mafi crop loan status and he said that they have not received the runa mafi details from AP govt and he was instructed to give complaint to get the runa mafi.

The loan status showing as "no data found" with our details.

Mathi Venkata Lakshmi,

Branch: Avanigadda
Crop Loan A/C No: 6144441154
Ph :+91 9177441128

Velex Logistics - NOT DELIVERED MY PAN CARD
    Not received my PAN Card I wanted to register a complaint...
    MR.SPY Technologies - Doesnt offer what they propose on website.
    negative star se kam nhi de skte varna vahi deta...worst...
    nagar nigam rewa - Naali k paani se jal bharav badh jaise halaat
    Barsaat aur naali ka pani ki nikasi na hone se baadh jaise...
    Motor vehicles Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal - slot booking problem
    My app no [protected] and I am from WB. Trying to book a...
    adani power ltd - Bill payment & Exponential Increasing Electricity...
    I have made a payment on 09th Aug'19 of Rs.7210.00...
    STAR Vijay / Vijay TV - Aranmanaikili
    Pls stop the serial. Oru story illama summaa...
    VOLTAS - Regarding bad product and pathetic service
    Dear Himanshu, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    UPSSSC - Absent
    Sir I was appeared in exam upsssc junior assistant clerk...
    mobile number - Abusive phone calls
    This guys whose name is shown as PANKAJ SHARMA in...
    club factory - 3 months delay in delivery of product
    My order SO113479042 is still not received as the order...