Safdarjung Hospital

Consumer complaints and reviews about Safdarjung Hospital

Rayshahab

Sep 16, 2020

Rude behaviour

Hospital staff are rude for patients and their families yha Mr. Vikram jo ki guard hai wo bhout hi jayada rude way mai baat krte hai. my first experience was worst in safdarganj hospital. Sham for some hospital staff
Sonam Grh

Jan 6, 2020

Doctor's behavior

My worst experience here the staff the doctors they all are rude the doctors language is gatar chaap gali ke gunde jaisi thi
When we asked for something nurse said to us "Tum anpad logo ki jitna samjhaye samjah nahi aata " wahh what a educated behavior is that 🤬
The doctors (emergency building ) ward number 10 and 3rd floor's doctor in
(Post labour room )
At Sunday (5/1/20) lady doctor (intern-dctr) suddenly came and asked
"Kis kis ke stitches lage Hain ? (Cesarean pregnancy stitches) while she is on phone call and patient k stitches khol rahi thi jis main se bleeding ho rhi thi but she doesn't care 🤷 patient cried in pain she said to her
"jyada chillao mat " then she came to my sister and told her lie down when my sister refused to cut her stitches because she was scared to saw that lady
Then the doctor started to pUshed her and said "Leto chupchap se ek Thapad padega tum pagal ho Kya Leto warna guards ko bulati Hun tumko भगाएंगे यहां से " aur sath hi wo use jabardasti leta rhi thi jab roka too ham par bhi chillane lagi then she grabbed my hand and said sign karo or nikloo yaha se
We are happy ki hum waha se nikale but us ke bhagane se nahi waha se nikalne ke liye bhi hame 8hours lag Gaye because bacche ki file kho gayi thi jise lene ke liye hame chakkar lagane pade baby's doctor k pass Jo sign karega phir paper banane ke liye 🤷
But
I was shocked to saw educated doctor who behavior is like agar compare Kare kisi gali ke gunde se to mashallah wo bhi Sharma Jaye 🙄
I just request to the Respected doctors we are Humans hum Dead body nahi Hain Jo hame dard na ho 🙏
Or mera experience itna worst tha to Jo waha villages people Hain un ke experience ham soch bhi nahi sakte
Govt hospital 1st experience worst experience 😵
Sarfiroz

Dec 7, 2019

operation not doing

My father is suffering from blood vonitting every day in the time gap of every hour besides that the hospital staff is discharging my father without doing any treatment.my father is suffering very badly . currently my father is admmitted in ward no 32 Opd building bed no 29 .Patient name is firasat Husaaain.Please help on my no 9599795122. on urgent basis.
hemani1234

May 28, 2019

DOCTOR'S BEHAVIOUR

Me safdarjung hospital me apna treatment krane aayi thi september,2018 me. January,2019 me muje bola gaya ki surgery kra lo, fir itne dhakke khane k bad surgery ki date di gyi, aisa do bar hua . fir jab finally 8 May ki date mili to us din pehle junior docotor Nihar ne bola ki face pe cut pad jayga uske liy alag plastic surgery kra lena bad me, fir senior ko dikhaya to unhone bola aisa kuch ni hoga. In short yha ye jo junior bitha rakhe h jihne kuch ni aata,inki waja se pura hospital badnam ho rha h, fir jab finally sham ho gyi to ek aur doctor ne examin kia, vo bola ki behosh krke ni krege..koi heart patient apna operation hote hue dekhe to vo to waise hi mar jayga, fir vo doctor bola risk h kuch b ho sakta h aur jo problem h vo b solve hone k chances ni h. aur bed manga to bola ki gadda milega niche so jana..wat the hell ..us doctor ka gussa dekhker sab dar rhe the, vo sabse itni battamizzi se bat kr rha tha...cobra file,operation ki dress, ectc. sab kuch patient se mangaya jata h, sarkar paise kisko de ri h fir, sab doctors ki jeb me jata h. please forward this so that everyone should know ki is hospital se govt sirf apni jeb bharti h ,sirf dikhawa krti h.. i want to expose this hopital. i am attaching that stupid doctor's photo. ENT ward 17 ka incharge tha ye.

DOCTOR'S BEHAVIOUR

vishal9418

Feb 12, 2019

safdarjung hospital new delhi

New emergency ultrasound road number 40 Evening shift doctor abuse language use the patients like nahi kar raha jaan kya kar lega doctor writing to take ultrasound 40 number and doctor abuse line with my mother she is crying and without discharge at and run out and come at home this type of behaviour doctors madam yes sir please behaviour change you are doctors people paid tax then take salary or this type or talk way
raja pullagura

Dec 16, 2018

careless and uneducated staff

my wife admitted in KMC, after 5 days they shifted to KMC ward and after two days they checked and decided to discharge. but at the time of discharge get lost the mother total file. now they said that not able to discharge the mother cause of the mother file missing.we asked for another way to discharge but they said with out the file not possible. i have a small doubt if the file not found for a year they will not discharge my wife for a year. i complained to CMO but no use, where can i complaint on this matter please give a suggestion or number or mail id.

Note: the file was lasted by the staff.
gullu yadav

Oct 25, 2018

Staff Misbehavior

25th October 2018 time 15:15
your lady security guard is very bad language use in old emergency. Please kindly request dismiss this type guard or arrange other lady guard.

Regard
Reeva
Akash1100

Sep 13, 2018

Rude and abusive language of Safdurjung Hospital staff

My relative is admitted in Safdurjung Hospital Maternity department for delivery of the baby as she was referred to Safdurjung but some staff nurses and other supporting staff of ward number 3 there, are very rude and always shouts with abusive language on the patients when asking anything. There are limited visiting hours for male relatives to visit so the patient herself cannot raise her voice. They think they are the rulers and patients are slave but they forget the the job they are doing from the tax paid by the public. I have seen lot of other complaints also here and still the condition is same so I think either this forum is not strong enough to correct this or the authorities are also not competent enough to take appropriate action. Hopefully this time things will get better and it will not be just time waste like others wasted here.
Santosh km9718

Aug 16, 2018

Doctor not come on time

In ivf centre of safdarjung doctor not come on time.
Doctor name. Dr. Garima Kapoor
Actual time of coming. 11 am
Coming time. 1 pm
Harshmaan

Jun 26, 2018

No clean toilets no water in toilets

The staff is very ill-mannered even the doctors..they dont even hav respevt towards the paitent...no proper isolation bed problem..toilets are not clean people are smoking in non smoking area no water supply in toilets...do somthing otherwise this hospital will become hell for the people.
Mohit Kumar

Jun 18, 2018

Parking issue / Staff behavior

I have been to Safdarjung hospital's Emergency room many times and the two common issue I've faced are parking issue and the behavior of staff. The new Emergency room facility is impressive but it should be common sense to build the parking as near as possible. All the gaurding staff redirected me to the paid parking even when there was empty parking lot right in front and I've heard there is a parking in the basement too. The staff is just there for the sake of it not for helping the visitors.
Sahil Kumar

May 5, 2018

My mother not treat well by dr's and staff

Through this I would like to explain below the difficulties I had faced due to the irresponsible staff/doctors of Safdarjung Hospital
Sir, My mother had faced an accident on 19th of april and her condition was so seviour that the hospital in which we had earlier admitted her had referred her to be admitted in SAfdardjung Hospital as there was non-availabilty of the required machines/equipments.
Accordingly I got my mother Admitted into your hospital in Orthor ward no. 28, bed no. 14..
On the very first day the Senior doctors has consulted for operation but due the swelling they had opted to wait for few days so that the swelling shall come down and after that they may proceed with the operation..But sir during the days in which she was to rest in the hospital..no proper care was taken of her and was totally ignored..Doctors-(Mr. Ramesh) were not visiting regularly neither they have a look back to my mother’s condition..and even the junior doctors discussed and decided by themselves only that a ring is to be placed through operation  whereas it was not required and after the ring operation it was advised to take rest for 6 months even though it was not  that major fracture.
All this , was so worse that I couldn’t wait anymore in the hospital and decided to get her admitted in another private hospital and in that hospital only a plate has been placed in the injured part which as per the doctors of safdarjung was not required.
Sir..these kind of problems raise a question on the working of Govt. Hospitals who claims that proper care and medical facilities are available in the same.
In that time of emergency we had to face a lot of problems..I hope you understand and will take a necessary action to avoid such kinds of inconviencies which may result in loss of precious human’s life.
Âryán Páwàñ

Mar 23, 2018

Irritating

WARD M BABY K FACE DEKHNE K LIYE YAHA K KRAMCHARII WARD M WORK KRNE WLE PAISE MNGTE H BOLTE H PREGNANT WOMEN KI HELP KI H ESS WORK K LIYE GOVT. YAH HOSPITAL KA STAFF UNHE PAISE DETA FHIR PAISE K LIYE BAAR BAAR PATIENT K RELATIVE ND PATIENT KO PARESAAN KU KIYA JAATA H GOVT. KO ESS SITUATION K UPAR ACTION LENA CAHIYE JB GOVT. INKO PAISE DETE H TOH HMSE MAANGNE KA RIGHT NII BNTA H INKA
Maneesh saini

Mar 8, 2018

Bad behavior and bad service

My wife was referred to safdarjang hospital gynaecology department at 02mar 2018. Doctor advice us sejirian because baby had complications.but after sejirian my baby has dead. After operation of my wife any doctor not change the bandage till 5 Mar and in the morning of 5mar. Docter says to discharge till 6 pm but at 6pm they deny very rudly and says you can go at your home and they not give us discharge paper and not any medicine advice. They behave against humanity.

My wife mcd no -16422

Rgds
Maneesh

Proper treatment not given, ill mannered very rude

My mom was admitted in safdarjang hospital on 25th Feb 2018 , wherein she got admitted in cardiac ward no 34 .she was in room no 214 bed no 13 ..she was ill treated by the DR. Gaurav , she was in pain but doctor was very careless . He was not talking properly and whenever we go to and say my mom is in pain he always tried to ignore us and show like he is too busy.

She was in hospital till 28 Feb 2018 but day by day her condition was getting worse and doctor gaurav he is such a ill human being he said u have to go from here even we requested my mom is not in a good position even then he said I don't know you people have to leave and he was forcing us to sign on discharge papers.

He said he can give only 15 mins to us to shift or to change the hospital

I want to you people to take a strict action on him and teach him bit of skills and etiquettes which he really needs for his long term carreer.

I want to add on something I don't know his full name but sits In ward number 34 room number 16B

Proper treatment not given, ill mannered very rude

Mar 1, 2018

Proper treatment not given, ill mannered

He said he can give only 15 mins to us to shift or to change the hospital

I will write this letter to PM modi and to media as well because he DR.gaurav doesn't deserve this profession.I want to strict action on him

Jeetu196

Jan 29, 2018

Death certificate

Death certificate is note prepared as death is on 1st of jan kindly pay attention towards our problem.

Death certificate

shailendra bhagat

Dec 30, 2017

medicine

DEAR CONCERN

I WANT TO SAY THAT WHO GIVE MEDICINE

SHE DID NOT GAVE PROPER MEDICINE IN TIME AND ALWAYS ADVICE TO TAKE MEDICINE FROM OUT SIDE .
SHE ALWAYS TREAT RUDELY AND CRYING LOUDLY ON PARENTS ON PATIENT AND SAID ALWAYS DO COMPLAIN I DONT CARE.

PLEASE ADVICE WHAT CAN DO.

THANKS
chander81

Nov 19, 2017

Issue facing in blood donation

As per doctor, my wife (Manju Joshi) delivery needs to done before expected time and need to donate blood before segerion delivery if required blood then they can exchange blood against donated blood. I tried to donate myself but unfortunately few months back I have suffered from TB disease that's why they rejected. The other side only four members in my family (Me, my pregnant wife, my 63 aged mother and my 4 year son). I approached to my friend Mr. Rashmi Ranjan Patra to donate blood, but at blood bank representative refused to take blood from my friend just because only he is not my close relative and we never met with each other from last 5-6 years as well. Representative ask to home where am I working, he doesn't have proper answer. How can he answerable foolish questions like that? My friend working at ICGEB (Medical Research and Training Institute) as animal technician. That representative have might be doubt I approached to paid blood donor and I give money for that donation. Yes, I agree with her if I did that kind of activity then she can refused. But I am defaulter then Bit also told her I have never suffered any kind of disease in past. Such a rediculous procedure of Safdarjung Hospital Blood Bank.

Unsatisfied Patient's Husband
Chandra Shekher Joshi
Kumar144r

Shirking behaviour of doctors

My brother in law Jagir Singh went to Safdarjang in 2nd week of Sep 2017 for removing a corn inside upper lip, during test it detected Cancer of 1st Stage, and suggested for surgery, but after passing 2 months hospital is postponing and making him to run from door to door or ward to ward but result is zero. And the size of corn is increasing day by day... ... ? when we go they give another date and another date and another date............ Please look into the matter urgently , so that we can save his life. My contact number is +91-9899736840..... (Raj Kumar)
Kumar144r

Against Shirking behaviour of doctors

My brother in Law Jagir Singh went to Safdarjang hospital in 1st week of Sep 2017, for a corn on upper lip inside the mouth, After test it detected CANCER of very initial stage, after that the doctors are postponing the date of treatment (operative of therapy) and there is no result after passing two months. TAAREEKH PE TAAREEKH film me suna tha, but I saw it in this hospital,...
Kumar7088

Nov 3, 2017

Droctor not present on the time

I m sorry that Uhid no 20170539152 mast kumar ishan
Frist time visit SJH On 11:20 in pad. Surgery room no 335 date 03/11/17 but dr. Not present at this time and assistent told me that dr. Not meet at this time he will meet tomorrow
Sir i m force member have only 05 days lave for treatment of my son
Its frist impression very bed
Pls action
Otherwise i'll present with written complante to authority
sikander_1990

Oct 10, 2017

MRI MACHINE

SAFDARJUNG HOSPITAL MRI MACHINE NOT WORKING
bittooaty

Aug 31, 2017

Bribe Insects spreads in Gynae department

I am very sorry to say that there is no humanity remains in gynae department in this hospital. My 2nd child is born in this hospital on 21st august. As I know since 1984 safdarjung is best to handle delivery cases in Delhi and here we can see most of the delivery is normal. But I got a very unpleasant experience from this hospital. When I admit my wife the nurse who take her to labour room, she just demanded "Chai Paani" from me, after that when my child born a nurse cames and demanded "Chai Paani" I give her some amount but she says " it's not enough we are seven give me more otherwise I will not clean your baby properly. Then labour Room's guard comes and he demand "Bakshish" Then the guard of Main enterance of Gyane Department demanded money from me and then again things are started when shift changed. Due to my nature against corruption I didn't give earlier then all the staff started neglect my child cure and she become a victim of jondish a little baby pay the cost of corruption. I just take my baby to Kasturba Hospital where she just being well in one day. It's shake my all superstitions belief for this hospital. I think most of the nurses income in gyane department is more than Rs. 15000/- except their salary. In a well recognized central govt's hospital I had to pay Rs. 2,000/- for my wife's delivery not for her medicine but for bribe not intentionally but forcefully to get a little cure from your devil nurses and staff for our dear ones. In a single sentence " Prostitutes are much more better than the nurses and staff of gyane department of Safdarjung Hospital."