safe xpress relocation

Consumer complaints and reviews about safe xpress relocation

kumudsh

Oct 18, 2014

Bad service : Car delivered with tyre burst and dents

We had opted the service of SAFE XPRESS RELOCATION(http://www.safexpressrelocation.com/) ,Delhi to relocate my household stuff and Car(swift dzire) from Noida to Pune. Household was delivered in 4 days with certain stuff broken. but the main concern of complaint here is My CAR , It was delivered to me after 10 days. the day it was landed in pune we were following the safe express ppl to deliver the car at the location where i am staying in pune (pimple saudagar). they were make a complete mess and were misleading us by saying that we are coming in 10 mins.. but this whole flow of tracking them started in evening n we got the car at midnight around 12.

And the car was delivered with rare tyre completely burst. when we asked how it happened the driver told us that he toke the car from the container from Nigdi and after reaching nasik phata the Tyre burst, so they changed the stepney.

At time of delivery they promised us that they will compensate the damage and amount of damage will be given in 4 days after complete inquiry.

They never called back to tell us the status. we follwed them every day for 14 days. every time they told us that they are inquiring either at Delhi office or at pune office . after 15 days the manager (SAURABH SAXENA -9810701222 )who was leading whole relocation assignment told me that we are not going to give any compensation. and he switched off his phone and not picking up my and my husbands call.

we had complete bad experience running after them each day.. calling 5-8 times and not getting any compensations. other then the major car tyre brust there were dents also. we have to bear the damage of 10k to get all this things done.

I have all the bills of relocation.

Please help us here to get the compensation.