SAHARA CREDIT COOPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about SAHARA CREDIT COOPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED

ashoke kumar ghosh

Jul 27, 2018

non return of maturity amount

My investment in 'SAHARA CREDIT COOPERATIVE SOCIETY LTD' has been matured six month back. Not yet getting the amount. The agent had been working and amount deposited through now cant be reached for clarification and the status of the return . Looking for your kind help for the amount to get back. Detail regarding my port folio is here under.

NAME : Smt ANIMA GHOSH

P Tulasi sankar

Jul 10, 2018

NON REFUND OF MATURITY AMOUNT

Dear SIr.

My self P.Tulasi Sankar - vide Application No:############ . Deposited money in shara . . my amount got maturity on 4th August 2017. for the last 1 year i am going to your office. but i am not getting my money back. your staff - gajuwaka branch manager and agent straightaway saying they can not pay money. when can i get my money. i am in deep financial trouble. and your staff not ready to lesson my problem also. my amount si very small Rs.50,000/- kindly request to arrange for refund .

it is very pathic position of customers , where we have believed the organisation and paid our hardship money to you has savings and now u r staff and agents are not at all ready to lesson or arrange money.

Please help us.

applicant name: P.Tulasi sankar - A/c No:12394203432 . Please do the needful by transferring money.
mal ID: Tulasisankar@gmail.com
Aditya7456

Jul 3, 2018

Money Scam

In fix deposit we store money after that period we didn't got Money
chintamani tiwarii

Jun 1, 2018

NON REFUND OF MATURITY AMOUNT(SAHARA M BENEFIT)

Sir I had opened a recurring deposit scheme in sahara credit cooperative society for a period of 60 months.The scheme had matured two months ago but till date no amount had been paid to me.The sahara officials are not giving any satisfactory response.They are making excuses regarding processing of scheme.They are simply lying.Kindly take some legal action against them.
vincentd1952

Jun 1, 2018

Non receipt of maturity amount

maturity amount not recived
Member name- Vincent Cyril Dsilva
Account No:16656200506 - 16656200514
Agent name- K. M. Jaishwal
I have Fixed Deposit of Rs. 10,00,000/- with Sahara credit co-operative society Ltd [F2 - Sahara A.Select at Andheri Branch, Mumbai branch code 1665 ]. my amount matured on December 31st, 2017. but amount is still not refunded. The Branch Manager, Mr. Y.K. Shrivastava not giving me satisfactory answer. Please refund my all amount as soon as possible.This is my humble request to you.
Contect person Vincent Dsilva mail id vnincentd@batelco.com.bh date- 01/06/2018 Mob: 8450937708.
Mumbai 400 103
vikas babu gupta

May 7, 2018

maturity amount not recived

Member name- kamlesh gupta
Account no.- 24714201369+24716600677
agent Code- 247112641
Agent name- mahesh kumar
I have two account with Sahara credit co-operative society [RZ-2 mangol pur kurdh delhi 110086 branch code 18527 ]. my amount matured in 2017. but amount is still not refunded. the branch manager not giving me satisfactory answer .the branch maneger name is s.k. srivastva .I have mantioned account nunmber above.so please refund my all amount as soon as possible.This is my humble request to you.
contect person vikas gupta mail id vikasgupta198496@gmail.com date- 07/05/2018
mobile no.-9873272766 +9899930440
DELHI
pin code-110086
rahul.appleenergy@gmailcom

May 3, 2018

Non Refund of Matured Amount of all poor investors

Dear Sir / Madam,

This refers to our several tele-discussions with your staff & Manager of Greater Mumbai Malad West (centre no 2325).

However it appears that all our request & concerns/grudge is put to a deaf ears.

Despite requesting them to send all the relevant details pertaining to our all the poor investors under our customer code 232513398, they seem to be reluctant to send the same.

As their people/staff has gone for summer vaccation & holidays.

I would earnestly request you to consider the voice of those poor investors whose livelihood is depending upon this kind of investments which is lying with you for around 8 years of time & these investors are after our blood to get their hard earned money back which is already due for returning them.

I would seriously urge you guys to take a serious note upon the same to act & refund those money asap & confirm.

Awaiting suitable response.

Rgds,
Rahul P Gupta

From: Rahul P Gupta [mailto:rahul.g@appleenergy.in]
Sent: 28 April 2018 19:25
To: 'so2325.mum@sahara.in'
Cc: 'so2325.mum@gmail.com'
Subject: FW: Sahara Credit Co-operative Society Limited from Mumbai Malad Sector code no 2325. My code number 232513398

From: Rahul P Gupta [mailto:rahul.g@appleenergy.in]
Sent: 27 April 2018 02:02
To: 'info@saharaindiapariwar.org'
Cc: 'info@saharacorpcomm.in'; 'rahul_einstien2002@yahoo.co.in'
Subject: Sahara Credit Co-operative Society Limited from Mumbai Malad Sector code no 2325. My code number 232513398

The Chief Of Consumer Grievence

Punam R Gupta
Code No _ 232513398
Centre Code – 2325
Malad, Mumbai

Ref : Sahara Credit Co-operative Society Limited from Mumbai Malad Sector code no 2325. My code number 232513398

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing on behalf of my wife Smt Punam R Gupta from pertaining or rather turning out to be a poor investor code number 232513398 of your Sahara Credit Co-operative Society Limited from Mumbai Malad Sector code no 2325.

With great pains & sorrow state of affairs, I wish to state about the shoddy state of work carried out in the umbrella of “Sahara India Pariwar” in the above name of investment.

Her investors are belonging to all poor class of families to whom she somehow convinced them to invest from 2010 onwards in the following schemes namely as below :

• Sahara Housing Bond /
• Multiple Bond/
• Real Estate Bond/
• Abode Bond/
• Nirman Bond – FD

However your centre people has smartly made our people to convert those investment to Q Shop plan H during the year 2012 for 6 years.

And now in 2018 while all these investments are due for maturity, your centre people are raking up the issue of noncompliance of SEBI norms by Sahara towards these poor investors’ money & again forcing us to re-invest the money for another 6 years

& denying to return these hard earned money of all these poor investors who all are from daily wage earners and highly demanding to us for the return of their money.
Most of these poor family investors are also talking of their livelihood which has been seriously effected due to this reason; Apart from the mental agony/tensions & harassment faced with regards to their hard earned money by your centre people who simply seem to be least bothered & only concerned by their sales target of re-investment of another 6 years from now immaterial of how poor or rich a person is immaterial of how needy or not the investor is for their hard earned money.

Hence with this email, to your corporate headquarters I am forced to write with this serious grudge of our poor investors under my code number 232513398 & return of their hard earned money duly matured without any further obligation considering the investors right & not as demanded by your centre people.

Moreover while requesting your centre people for numerous times to send me the details of my all investments by investors under my code number 232513398, I am surprised to see the whatsup message of the investment as indicated vide below snap shot

This is an incomplete list as compared to the enclosed receipt details & document details as enclosed , you will find not all the investment is reflecting in the below snap shot.

Hence I would strongly request your team to instruct your Malad centre to submit me the detailed statements with all the investment details without fail. This statement can be even emailed.

So finally needless to mention about the 2 serious grudges would request for the speedy redressal & solution:

1. Return of all the matured money for all poor investors
2. Reconsiled list /statement of updated investment details for all investors.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Rahul Gupta
Mob + ############
+91 9819020778 (Punam Gupta)
jeevan lal chourasiya

Apr 1, 2018

Maturity amount not recieved

Member name- jeevan lal chourasiya
Account no.- 77364200779
Membership no.- 77361200631
Code- 225710081
Agent name- sandeep shukla
I have an account with Sahara credit co-operative society [rahatgarh branch]. my amount matured in august 2017. but amount is still not refunded. i only got a cheque of 10000 rs. but the rest of amount is not refunded.so please refund rest of the amount as soon as possible.
date- 1/4/2018
mobile no.-9827851876 jeevan lal chourasiya
rahatgarh dist.-sagar
[madhya pradesh]
pin code- 470119
viramgupta

Maturity amount not received

I have open rd in Dayal bagh Agra branch May 2012 no of 60 days as per my rd mature in may-2017 but till date not received maturity amount I have taken all formulties in branch but branch manager not paid my maturity amount till date request arrange my maturity amount

VIRAM Gupta
viramgupta@rediffmail.com
Gs Sahu

Misbehave by region staff-1925

Misbehave by region Jorhat-1925 worker Mr Prodip Borah on the time when I discuss regarding credit cooperative society Maturity payment only Rs.6000/- with FC Head Tarajan-6998 and RM Jorhat on today 21/03/2018.Prodip Borah misbehaves and also try to hit me, and he said that don't come to Sahara India for demand/collect your payment, Sahara authority declared by a paper statement that next up to three years nobody can receive any amount as maturity amount.
Now I want to know what happens our maturity amount, how we get it.Please reply as soon as possible.
Gs Sahu

Member name: Mrs. Sunita Devi
A/c no:- 21234203163
Membership no:-21231202506
Sub:- amount not refunded
With reference to above subject we humbly submit that i had open above mentioned account & deposit rs. 2600/- for the period of 60 months. After maturity in the month of September 2017 till now I have not received the amount of rupees.193000. i have visited your Ambedkar nagar 2123 82-a i st floor madan gir village branch office branch and deposit all relevant document and personally visit more than 5 time but no response . Not yet proper response was given by the branch office. For the my Daughter marriage in the month of April 1 weak l reasons I need the money immediately. So i request you pls release my payment money immediately. i am also deposit Copy os cancelled cheque in the name of Union Bank Of India Account No . 677802010012680 & IFS Code Is UBIN0567787 .
the branch behavior is very bad and asking if you give me 25000 than your money will transfer on your account urgent basis Please look into this matter and release my money as soon as possible.
Name :- Sunita Devi

Member name: Mrs. Suseela. R
A/c no:- 12305100198
Membership no:-12301400058
Sub:- amount not refunded
With reference to above subject we humbly submit that i had open above mentioned account on 23/12/2014. & deposit rs. 40000/- for the period of 36 months. After maturity date (23.12.2017) till now I have not recieved the amount of rupees.57,200. i have visited your t.nagar branch office branch since jan 2018 . Not yet proper response was given by the branch office. I'm 60 years old woman and heart patient. For the medical reasons I need the money immediately.So i request you pls release my payment money immediately.
the branch behaviour is very bad and not proper response was given
Name :- Suseela.R
MOBILE NO. 9840549921
EMAIL ID : bharathpythonx@gmail.com
rishbh sharma

Feb 14, 2018

non receipt of maturity amount of RD A/c(Sahara M. Benefit)

Member name: Mr. Raghuvir Singh
A/c no:- 26914800442
Membership no:-26911300402
Denomination: rs. 1000
Scheme:-sahara. M. Benefit
Sub:- amount not refunded
With reference to above subject we humbly submit that i had open above mentioned account on 06/10/2012. & monthly deposit rs. 1000/- till march 2015.(Total Deposit Rs. 15000) However, i had to discontinue the plan due to some personal reason. Kindly refund my principal amount and the interest till date. i visit your gharunda branch code -132114 karnal with Mr. P.n gupta since jan 2018 . then told me next month refund your money our payment advice but not issue yet time, when i daily call their person mr. rakesh kumar but not answer our call or office, So i request you pls release our payment money.
the agent behaviour is very rud and bad
Name :- raghuvir singh
MOBILE NO. 8396925864
EMAIL ID : rishbh610@gmail.com.co.
Azam121

Agent name . Sharoj kumar

Code -774710055

Mobile number 8334976205

Policy matured in March 16/3/2017 but payment so for
Has not be received but agent behaviour is very bad not respons phone call plz help in sahara office pupri sitamarhi bihar 843318

Mobile number 8334976205
Surender .08

Jan 31, 2018

भुगतान के लिये

चरखी दादरी सहारा ईडिया मे भुगतान के लिये लगातार चक्कर काटने के बाद भी भुगतान नहीं किया जा रहा हैं। शाखा परबनधक बोलते है ।पैसा नही है हमारे पास।हमें परेशान किया जा रहा हैं
Khatun Shaikh

Jan 30, 2018

Investment Return

Application Number ############,Shaikh Khatun due is over & Our agent is not ready to give our money back as illegal date is due ,Agent Name : Julfukar Khan office is in Byculla ... Let me know the procedure to get the money
skgomtinagar

Jan 25, 2018

सहारा इंडिया कोआपरेटिव से रूपए दिलवाने के उपलब्ध में

gomti nagar branch kisi bhi dally schem ka pament na de rahi hai .
mere a/c pure huye 4 month ho gaye hai.my mobile 9795161796
वकार हुसैन

Jan 7, 2018

सहारा इंडिया कोआपरेटिव से रूपए दिलवाने के उपलब्ध में /

महोदय
श्रीमानजी मै विकार हुसैन पुत्र अबरार हुसैन निवासी हैदरपुर परगना व तहसील भोगनीपुर जनपद कानपुर देहात! प्रस्तुत प्राथना पत्र
निवेदन है कि प्रार्थी ने सहारा इंडिया में एक खाता खोला है जो पुखरायां कानपुर देहात में है/ सहारा इंडिया के अभिकर्ता श्री सर्वेश मिश्रा जो पुखरायां कानपुर देहात के ही रहने वाले है/ सर्वेश मिश्रा (( 09807626474 )) जी ने मेरा सहारा इंडिया १५-०७-२०१६ ३००रूपए/प्रतिदिन में खाता खोला था और सर्वेश जी ने कहा था कि सहारा नही देगी तो हम तुमको रूपए देंगे / ३००रूपए/प्रतिदिन के हिसाब से एक वर्ष में १०९५००-००( एक लाख नौ हजार पांच सौ )रूपए बनता है १५-०७-२०१७ को पूरा हो चूका है जब प्रार्थी अपना रूपए सहरा इंडिया लेने के लिए गया तो प्रबन्धक श्री अशोक कुमार (( 09415394197 )) और उपप्रबन्धक श्री लाल बाहदुर कटियार (( 08004933622 )) कहा तो इन लोगो ने प्रार्थी को २००००-०० (बीस हजार)रूपए कि १२-१०-२०१७ को चेक दी / और कहा कि २-४ दिन में मै आप को सारा रूपए दे देंगे जब प्रार्थी १५ दिन के बाद गया तो कहने लगे तुम्हारा कोई रूपए अब नही रहा और कहा कि जो तुम्हे करना हो तो कर लो अब हम तुम्हारा रूपए हम नही देंगे/
श्रीमान जी मेरे बीबी की बहुत ज्यदा बीमार है और मेने ब्याज पे रूपए लेकर अपनी बीबी का इलाज करा रहे है अब मेरे पास वो भी रूपए बीमारी में लग गए है मेरे पास कुछ भी रूपए नही रहे मै बहुत ज्यदा ही परेशान है कि मै किया करू /
अता श्रीमान जी आप से अनुरोध है आप मेरा पैसा सहारा इंडिया से दिला दे तो महान दया होगी मै आप का बहुत ही ज्यदा आभारी रहूँगा /
नोट ::::> ०९-११-२०१७ ((40016317005452)) प्रार्थना पत्र देने के वाबजूद अभी तक कोई पेमेन्ट नही हुआ / श्रीमान जी आप से अनुरोध है क्रपा कर के सही से जाँच करवाई जाये/ अति महान दया होगी .
आपका प्रार्थी......
विकार हुसैन पुत्र अबरार हुसैन ग्राम हैदरपुर परगना
व तहसील भोगनीपुर कानपुर देहात!
मोबाइल नंबर::::> 09936006681, 09838202283
aakash nayaj

Dec 16, 2017

balance confirmation

can u give the confirmation about the balance of my sahara account no-13606702130

Thanks & regards

my mobile no is-8908621315
subashlenka

Dec 8, 2017

Non receipt of maturity amount of RD A/c (Sahara M. Benefit)

Non receipt of maturity amount of RD A/c (Sahara M. Benefit)
Member name: Subash Lenka
Membership No. : - 21241101892
A/c no: - 21243700646
Authorized Centre Name: Mehrouli (Address- 1088/C-1, Ward no 01 Mehrouli, New delhi)
Authorized Centre Name Code: Mehrouli
Trough: Sareen Pradhan
Denomination: Rs. 1000 PM
Scheme:-Sahara. M. Benefit
Sub: - Maturity Amount not refunded
With reference to above subject we humbly submit that I had open above mentioned account on 23/08/2011 with Monthly deposit Rs. 1000/- till July 2016, (Total Deposit Rs.60000). After maturity of scheme I visit the Mehrouli branch for the refund of Maturity amount but branch manager has not been accepted my maturity claim at that time I need my money most so I visit regularly till May 2017 but they denied to refund the claim and told me to convert the claim amount in Loyalty plan at lost I have no option except I agree to take Loyalty Plan for 6 months on 29/05/2017 with Application no: - 6500184889464 Certificate no:-############. Now even after maturity of Loyalty plan the branch Manager of Mehrouli branch refused to refund the maturity Amount (Rs 83639).

Kindly refund my whole maturity amount as I urgently required my money.

Name: - Subash Lenka
MOBILE NO. 9971027442
EMAIL ID – lenkasubash12@gmail.com
anilydadav

Dec 4, 2017

non receipt of maturity amount of RD A/c(Sahara M. Benefit)

Member name: ANIL D YADAV
A/c no:-53664200163
Membership no:-53661200134
Denomination: rs. 1300
Scheme:-sahara. M. Benefit
Sub:- amount not refunded
With reference to above subject we humbly submit that i had open above mentioned account on 31.03.2012. & monthly deposit rs. 1300/- till march 2014.(Total Deposit Rs. 28,600) However, i had to discontinue the plan due to some personal reason. Kindly refund my principal amount and the interest till date. i visit your neapance road branch code -166810527 mumbai with Mr. Manoj S. Singh since march 17. then told me next month refund your money for Rs.38,811/- as per our payment advice but not issue yet time, when i daily call their person Mr. Pankaj Choudhary but not answer our call or office, So i request you pls release our payment money.

Name :- ANIL D YADAV
MOBILE NO. 9987939113
EMAIL ID : anilcoolyadav@yahoo.co.in
sarojini u

Nov 24, 2017

Issue With Maturity Amount

I had an account with Sahara credit co-operative society (chandan nagar branch) with account no. 60134200227 which has matured in June 2017 but I am not getting any satisfactory answer at branch. Even they said go and file a case, no one is getting any maturity amount.

what is the proper way to gate maturity amount??
DEVENDRA84

Nov 18, 2017

NOT REFUND OF MATURITY AMOUNT

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE INVESTED IN SAHARA CREDIT COOPERATIVE SOCIETY. TWO RD ACCOUNT AND ONE FDR ACCOUNT MATURED 4 MONTH EARLIER. TILL DATE NO AMOUNT REFUNDED TO ME. AND SAHARA EMPLOYEES TELL ME NO FUND AVAILABLE IN OFFICE. SO PLEASE REFUND MATURITY AMOUNT EARLIER. MY RD A/C NO. 14074202587= 29000, 2. RD A/C NO. 14074202108=29000, 3. FDR NO. 14074201739= 8466. DEVENDRA SINGH CHOUHAN

Fake Bank Calls - Received fraud Bank Call
    I received a call from 8228085857 they asked me if i have...
    Kanchan - Illegal Capture khataal
    Sec-3/E mahila College k pass illegal tarika ka kabja...
    sun direct - Refund amount
    Dear Customer, Unfortunately Recharge of Rs.1080 for...
    EPF - Error while Submitting transfer claim
    Hi , I am getting error while submitting claim request...
    Apipbl - Fraud transaction
    Hi, my name is Shubham and today i got a call from...
    snapdeal - Order do not received
    Dear Team, My order do not received till date. Order...
    people home - No Electricity connection available in crowded area
    We are approximate 1200 house and 6000 people living in...
    Sandeep Kumar - Loan rejected by you i need money back which i paid you
    Hi, My home laon got rejected by DHFL. Application...
    snapdeal - Order do not received
    Dear Team, My order do not received till date. Details of...
    DHFL - Loan rejected by you i need money back which i paid you
    Hi, My home loan got rejected by DHFL. Application...