Sampark network

Consumer complaints and reviews about Sampark network

Nainsee rahi

Feb 23, 2017

Online payment issue

Sampark.chd.nic.in, is the worst online payment portal ever...I tried to pay electricity bill on there so called online payment website...I've had the worst experience using it....After trying hundred times i called at there helpline number and and told them that it's the last day of my electricity bill payment and there online website is not working , and if i pay after due date they'll charge me extra 3000 bucks... They said they cannot do anything about it....I'll have to take some serious action against them.....worst service
Hansadutt

Jul 2, 2016

No service has been provided yet

I deposited an amount of rs5200 on 1.7.2016 as advised by nandini mam but I have not been provided any service till date. One number of one Priyanka was given but she does not pick up phone n three other numbers given to me are of gents and they say that it is wrong number. I was assured for meetings with females but even phone numbers are wrong.
I rang on above mentioned numbers for two days and wasted so much time and I left all my office and personal work but all in vain.
Mancini ji u told me that once I should believe on u and after so much belief what is happening now. Please note that I have been activated only for one month instead of three months as told by nandini ji and no contracts number of girls are being shown when I try on net. I have told this to nandini ji.
So I request nandini ji to keep her promise and words and give me regular service otherwise my amount may be refunded as assured by nandini ji....................H.d. kanswal , 9711108520
Ritik Jaiswal

Dec 22, 2015

internet sampark

mera number ye hai call karo 8898952078
Ritik Jaiswal

Dec 22, 2015

internet

dear sir mai ne 2mbps ka paisa diya aur milla 1mbps ka plan please mera 2mbps kar ke do vo bhi jaldi
Vivek Bure

Nov 19, 2015

Sampark fraud

Guys !!!
Should we complaint about this in police!
N try n take our money back!
g.r. joshi

Oct 11, 2015

Refound amount

Dear sir &Medam ,,mene aapke sbi account me 4000 Rs. pay kiye the oske baad ne muje koi service provid nhi ki hai nahi no. diya hai .our call karo tho our amount pay karne ke liye bol rahe hai.. apki web site pr jo plan diye hai mene unko check kr liya hai aapke off.call krne ke liye kithni bar try kiya hai pr koi respound nhi mila aapke off. girls anjali & madhvi koi baat ka rseuppond nhi deti hai our amount pay karne ke liye bolti hai ..ager ye galti nhi hain & fake nhi hai tho aap rly do ya ya phir mera jo 4000 ka amount hai wo wapas kejiye ... plz rly do..my mail id ...... [email protected] and my con.no. 9039521142 Girish Joshi..
apoorvesk

Sep 11, 2015

i took membership today but nothing was provided to me

i joined this website paid also . but they said they won't provide me anything until i take diamond package also in one day somehow i can't login to website too. they took my money also provided me nothing. plz stop cheating people they have nothing they don't provide u anything they are fake. they just want money peopple please be aware also people who are writing that they provide services good etc they are liars and want u to be in trap .

my number 9451847357
flysumitprajapati

Aug 22, 2015

contact

hi i am trying to contact every customer no given on website also tried to mail but no one replied me its totally disgusting hope any one will contact me

Jul 20, 2015

cheating

your girls and staff are cheaters company no responce after deposite money
rajaprusty1987

Jul 20, 2015

Fake Service

Hello Boys/ Girls,
i am from Odisha BBSR Smapark network is fake site so all of you request cant give money for registration. i will call the sampark network member and talk with for membership he told me to i will give you on your city, cuttack,bbsr,puri,rourkela for one month 5-6 customer for relationship after you deposit the money within 1 days you will work so i will deposited Rs-5000 for the service but No any service the The Sam park Network members are Fake.. So i request You to Don't Be-live The Fake Site the member Name is Akash..But he will tell me deposit the money in my account Account No .91401001281887 Amir Abdula (Axis Bank) Date -02-05-2015

Raj
amatya

Jun 23, 2015

friend ship frooad

Hi boys iam rakesh mane sampark .com mai membership join kari mane 6830 rupay jama kiye mujhe 3 number girl ke diye gai cheting ke liye milne ke baat aai to vo girls sab 5000 security charge Benk mai jama karne ko boli
Koi koi khete hai 3000 kara dena fhir mai milne aaunge to ak girl ne 1500 bola to mane 1500 jama kara diye aaj vo behn ki lodi phone pick nai kar rahe usne 1500 rupay ke liye apne husbend ki kasam khaa li dosto enke chakker mai pase aur time barbaad na karo ye sab froad hai
Ye koi mobile se baat nahi karti ye lad line se call karti hai shaam 6 ke baad call recive nahi hogi ye duty girl hoti hai bus
rajan kumar dhir

May 31, 2015

unsatisfied

i m join last week ur club . But u hv nt provide any service. if ur co is genuine then pls call my num 9803242993, 8288842995.
pankaaj babu

May 28, 2015

i took membership of RS.6000 from Tanushree,,& i get a vry good service from her,,,so who dont take membrship till now,,that people do 1st then decide...

becz I get a vry gd service & i m vry happy..
Vasufriend

May 25, 2015

Cheating

,i need true lovable friendship .i saw advertisement of sampark network in website. first i register to myself. one girl called Anne from sampark network call me and assured high profile females are living lonely,their husbands are not live with them, some college girls are willing to dating,sexual relationship. lot of girls in tamilnadu. if you pay and become member we assist you to contact the girls,meet them,have sexual relationship. i wonder and ask is it real?, or you cheat me for getting money. she replied no,no it is real,lot of family girls, first I got a membership worth 6000 nothing happened Then same Anne called and asked to upgrade by paying another 6000 mind you I paid 13000 totally and I was given a contact number who claimed that she was living alone her husband in navy etc and wanted to meet there were plenty of calls Once I agreed to meet she asked to deposit 5000as a security deposite....for a reason like i ma girl....i need security....anythnh wrong can happen with me I agreed and paid after paying she vanished never got it touch.
THEY ALL USE VODAFONE WEST BENGAL NUMBERS
THEY SPEAK LITTLE OR NO ENGLISH
THEY ASK YOU TO DEPOSIT 5000 TO SAMPARK ACCOUNT FOR MEETING
ONCE YOU PAY THEY VANISH
AFTER PAYING 20000 I FOUND OUT THAT THEY FOOLED ME.
THE PERSON WHO SOLD - ANNE TOO VANISHED
mongsanger

May 20, 2015

not refund money

plis like compalaint about refund money 37,000 within two day send money nishi
abhinav9695

Apr 2, 2015

SAMPARK NETWORK

I HAVE TAKEN MEMBERSHIP OF RS 6000 FROM SAMPARK NETWORK...BUT IT DID NOT PROVIDE ME ANY CLIENT...IT IS A FAKE SITE....SAMPARK NETWORK IS COMPLETELY FRAUD.
nareshprabha

Feb 24, 2015

Thanks giving

Though there were some hiccups intially after 15 days I got in touch with a Girl called M through this network , She says she is around 24 years and living in assam . Her Voice is so Cute like nightingale and she is well mannered not like other network girls . I have been talking to her over the phone from last 45 days and she never demanded anything from me . Sometimes I wish if all other girls of this network behave in the same way imagine how beautiful will be the life of the people who ahas really paid the fees for joining this club .

I really Love and lot of respect to her and I everything goes well I will fufill all her dream and I would definetly want to meet her once . Thanks A lot M for giving such a wonderful feeling and I really love you a lot and I can only assuer you I will definetly nevre hurt you .

With lots of love

N

Feb 19, 2015

happy to get a friend like you Ruby.You helped me a lot in my trouble.I have joined your company since six months and continuously u are helping me finding friends of my choice. Thank u Ruby..And also thanks to Sampark

enjoy

Very much pleased with your service dear Tanushree ..I really enjoyed the diamond membership and want to update my profile please help me again to get the platinum membership..
Thanks a Lot

Nice

Dear madam,
This is to inform you that myself Gopal Krishnan of Gorakhpur have taken your platinum membership by depositing an amount of Rs 12000 on 23.01.2015 .I have enjoyed your services a lot ..and do insist other people to take the same membership too.
I am grateful to you that you have made my life feel heaven.,,,where i was too depressed with my previous life before ..now i really feel relaxed and can easily concerntrate on my work.
Thank a lot you people of Sampark Network.

Feb 19, 2015

Pleased to get a wonderful service

I am Ravi form bangalore on 12.02.2015 i have deposited an amount of Rs 6000.00 on sampark to get the diamond membership ....and thank to you people of sampark.really i am pleased with your service and want to renew and update my profile please help me to renew my membership.. thanks a lot again
SATISHKM

Feb 16, 2015

SAMPARK NETWORK

I JOINED THIS NETWORK N AFTER PAYMENT THEY STOPPED RECEIVING MY PHONE CALLS. FRIENDS SAMPARK NETWORK IS FRAUD NETWORK, DO NOT JOIN THIS GROUP.
mjk

Feb 12, 2015

Regarding how to get back money

how to get refund?
Priyanshu11

Oct 17, 2014

Cheaters

I paid online but, but they are unable to trace the transaction made by me they r not ready to accept any payment is done, So no response now.. asking me for another payment.
krishnakumar1602

Sep 29, 2014

big cheating

Wowww after hearing u guys stories really came to knopw they r really a bigggggggggg cheaters on the name of dating sites. when we have to pay amount they behind us like anything , after payment they give us one number , first day she will not meet , she will say i have some work will meet next day, and trust me she will only call u next day , and when u will half the way she ask u to deposiot 5000 rs in her account....for security i dont know what kind of security she asks for....... if u call custmer care no response .

boss onething even Prostitute keep her word in her own feild but " Sampark Network" is worst then a prostitute...... they r here to just cheat us. and thoise nos r allllllll fakeeeeeeee , u will never get the no of ur own city .. i bet on this.

and whatever positive feed back u r getting they all are there own employeeee.