Samsung india estore

Consumer complaints and reviews about Samsung india estore

Kanishkgoyal

Jul 29, 2021

Not received cashback

I purchased a device(M31) from samsung in july end 2020 but haven't received the cashback yet. I have been writing to samsung shop support but I always get same reply that the cashback will be posted within 20-25 days and it has been almost 9 months of me complaining to them. Order id - 33368704043
de007gh

Nov 6, 2020

Return policy

I purchased from Samsung e-store and now suffering from their fooling terms. I received device with some manufacturing defects and have been complaining online and over the phone to customer care since the second day and now they when they I visited the service center, they are telling that their replacement period is like floating interest rate, 7-10 DAYS, while for Amazon, Flipkart etc, it's 14 days. Perhaps they have their own factories in which some different policies are applicable! There is no value to their online complaints.Now I have to dwell on the faulty product forever!!!😭
Sindhuri1234

Nov 5, 2020

Package not delivered

I have ordered a phone from samsung estore on 28th oct 2020 and they given me delivery date of 3rd Nov 2020. Now it has been passed and everyday i am getting mail that my product will be delivered in next 7-10 days .
I called to Customer care they guys saying you will receive it ASAP and will get revert in next 24-48 hours
When their 24-48 hours will complete dont know.

Oct 22, 2020

Delivery delay

I have ordered a phone from samsung estore on 16th oct 2020 and they given me delivery date of 22 oct 2020. Now it has been passed and everyday i am getting mail that my product will be delivered in next 7-10 days .
When their 24-48 hours will complete dont know .
shahri

Jul 1, 2020

Order delay Samsung online store

I have ordered s20 plus in Samsung online store on 25 th of june 2020 and they gave the delivery date on 1st july. But the days passed but till now i didn't received my product ,they didn't dispatched it yet now. Pathetic customer service . There is no proper response. Thier 24hour is never going to end. Raised complaint before three days but no use

Please don't buy anything from Samsung online shop

Very worst service and customer care
pandeyharsh9

Mar 19, 2018

Worse Service of Estore

Ordered Galaxy S9+ on 7th March & put for cancellation same day by calling to customer care & also formally by email....But they shipped the goods on 15th March & later after my calling more than 5 times they say that you can refuse the product at time of delivery. finally product don't arrive to my house & it is diverted by Bluedart (probably by instruction of Samsung estore team) and later it is saying that it is delivered to my place. it has been more than 13 days & these stupids have still not initiated of my refund of INR 64900/ & always put their policy terms conditions. they need 21 days to refund your money if you have done transaction by credit card. Really very stupid people & worse & horrible service.

Mar 19, 2018

Indifferent Customer Care

I ordered S9+ arouund 7th March. I was told at the time of booking that shipping woukd happen either on 14th or 15th, which never happened. I was all too excited to get the new phone and hence started calling their customer care starting 14th. Few observations about customer care -
1. They have no clue on where the product is! In todays day and age when apps like swiggy shows you how far is your food from delivery , Samsung which takes pride in calling itself a software company, has no clue of their shipments (funny!).
2. They aint professional enough - almost every query they say is forwarded to 'concerned department' ( which actually is not so concerned). I had to point our a few times that i dont care on how their departments are divided...for me whoever is talking to me is samsung.
3. They dont even know which courier company the product is shipped with. It can be a one off case but they kept repeating that my phone is shipped with 'delivery on time' however its Blazeon (per message received felm the couriwr agwncy and i can actually track the shipment there.

All in all - i would say that ordering from samsung is a huge mistake which trust me, you do not want to make.
mady_maz

Dec 18, 2017

Completely insufficient service

I bought a gear s3 from samsung estore on the 5th of dec and today is the 18th of december, still no communication from samsung team regarding the delivery of my product. I lodged 4 official complaints regarding this inefficiency and later, a senior officer called me up to assure the dispatch of my product by 18th of dec positively. Please note my order ref id 100538040. This is an official escalation since being a customer i am not at all happy with the service.. i am 110% sure of not recommending estore services to any one in the future. I suppose this complaint will be sufficient enough to get my product delivered by this week. Hope to have a swift response from samsung team.
sampathg

Nov 2, 2017

shipment delivered with broken glass.Samsung Shop Shipment for Order # 200117557

Samsung Shop Shipment for Order # 200117557.
When open the box, we see mobile screen broken in the left top corner. Called customer service, they asked to visit service center, they will re-place it.
When we go to service center that guy even does not register a case/query for this.
sachdeva.rohit

Oct 30, 2017

S8 delivered with broken seal

Dear Support Team

I have received s8 mobile phone with broken seal on 9th oct 2017 and reported the same with Samsung estore at the same time.
It's been 3 weeks now and I have not got any resolution.

May I know what to do. whom should I contact.

Will anybody listen ?

Please call me @9663833003

Rohit
Vaibhav satyansh

Oct 7, 2017

Parcel not delivered

Order number: 100449078
I haven't received my courier. Without bothering to come they've updated the status as consignee refused to accept the parcel. I hadn't refused. Please look into the matter.
guru732

Sep 26, 2017

order delay

Dear Team

As i purchased Samsung Galaxy S8 on dated 06th August and got offer free wireless charger. as the
procedure i redeemed the coupon code and ordered a product on 18 Th of August and received reply by e shop stating within 15 business days order will be delivered.find below attached mail on same but its already more Than 1 month. not received free wireless charger. y Samsung is cheating customer in this way its not Fair within next 48 hrs i have not received product will go for next level escalation

Name: Guru prasad
mobile :9738121364
Order No: 100381768
Order date:18th of August
krishna S Mane

Sep 15, 2017

refund of money

This is one of the worst service I had faced in my lifetime. Don not go with Samsung any products its the pathetic service people they will never ever close your issues. I had purchased refrigerator from Samsung on 24/07/2017 and I got defect product, that is okay but when I have booked complaint to replacement my bad time started. You know how many days they have taken 45 days to reverse pick up and now from past 15 days I am waiting for my refund and they have not even initiated also. This kind of bull sheet service can only provide Samsung. One of the waste service, I do not have word to blame them they should have themselves shame.
SHUBHAMVARMA

Jul 13, 2017

FLAGSHIP? A HOAX!

Pathetic service experience with Samsung. I ordered a Samsung GALAXY S8 4 days back (Order No. 100302129) from Samsung's official website and the order is still nowhere close to being delivered. I thought buying a flagship phone from Samsung would be an experience you people would handle critically but it seems I really need to cancel this order and considering how loyal I am with Samsung, I should actually move to a different brand. I have called the E Store customer service and the only verbatim they have used is that they would escalate it to the logistics team. I have been hearing this since the past 2 days but my product has not been dispatched yet. Is it the inconsistency of your logistics dept. or your Customer service, I have no clue. I have lost hope and the first thing I'll be doing tomorrow is cancelling the order and moving over Samsung for all my future gadgets.
Thank you for this unexpected experience which couldn't have been worse.
Contacted the customer service today also, and to my surprise, they AGAIN SAID THE SAME THING! 24 NEVER ENDING HOURS!
sunny.shah9911

Jul 1, 2017

Regarding payment not Converted in EMI

i am purchased Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro with the EMI Payment as option with the SBI credit card for Rs 25990/- for 12 months.
-{My Order Number is 100262442} i had bought the device on June 15th 2017
i got the statement from the bank saying to pay the full amount and i had called customer care saying the it had not converted into emi but they had informed me that it will be converted in 4 to 5 days but it didn't happen and i called them saying that it is not converted after 10 days but they informed me that they will see.
- i had called them 5-7 times regarding this but they informed me that it is not in our hands we will see it is resolved but my payment date of credit card bill is on 7th of july 2017.
-it had been 9 days i had complained but no response.
shreyarasam

Jan 11, 2017

UNSATISFACTORY SERVICE by SAMSUNG E-Shop

UNSATISFACTORY SERVICE by SAMSUNG E-Shop.

I ordered Samsung Galaxy On8 on 1st January 2017 from Samsung e-shop. System showed 2-4 working days for delivery, but failed to fulfill the promise. Not only has the parcel not been delivered till date, but there has been no satisfactory measurements taken on the part to give details of the delay.

I called then 4-5 times, till last week even they didn't know the reason. This week I got 2 reasons for delaying the shippment... one there was internal problem with courier service and another reason given by another representative was stack is awaiting. How come this happened??? When I ordered, site didnt show me 'Out Of stock' infact that time it displayed delivery of 2-4 days...
When I said I want to talk to senior person, there were no one available .Representative said, we have raised call log for same and our senior will call back in 24 hrs...and no one called me back till date..(again this happened twice...I am frustrated now).

Their customer service is only escalations, no results. They don’t even have complaint number. They can't even provide a revised date.

Representative just saying "you will be notified when it has been dispatched" does not give comfort to the customer.

Samsung should learn something from other online shopping services. They provide timely details (sms/email) on early delivery or even delayed delivery. This is how customer should be treated. I am literally disappointed by the service provided by Samsung e-shop.

wrong impression

I was desperately looking for an affordable priced smart phone. I was surfing through the web, and came across the samsung india online e-store at https://shop.samsung.com/in/. It was really beneficial to me, as I got all the details i needed! It my first time to buy through online and I took the risk, gladly it really paid off well! I got my new phone A9 pro in the eta with an affordable price! The online shop was as easy as abc for a first timer like me. I highly recommend buying in this shop! : )

Jan 10, 2017

Wrong perception of the samsung india online e-store.

Jan 10, 2017

Wrong perception of the samsung india online e-store.

I am an online seller myself and I know what I'm looking for an online shop. I was looking through some online shop websites and nothing caught my attention except this site, https://shop.samsung.com/in. I have always wanted to buy this new phone Galaxy S7. The website have answered all my queries in mind, all the details were upfront, no mind boggling endorsements, plus I know its legit cause, as I say, I am an online seller so basically, I know. And yes, as expected, I was not failed by this cool website! It arrived on a beautifully sealed item, on the eta and its not a bogus! Glad I bought the item there, it's definitely a trusted site! Highly recommendable! m/
gkhn

Nov 9, 2016

Pathetic serivices by samsung estore

I have placed an order for TV on samsung estore on 28th October and it is still not delivered. There is no order tracking system, I am not able to login into my account. The customer support (whom I was able to contact after calling for 2 days, because it is always busy) said theres a technical issue going on. "Kindly wait" is all they know to respond. They even dont know of any Estimated date of Delivery.

NO tracking available, NO proper response by customer care, extremely pathetic services.

In this time of extreme competition in eCommerce, god bless Samsung estore with such poor services.
thehardyboys

Sep 19, 2016

Damaged piece delivered

I ordered the piece from Samsung estore since my company had a tieup. I ordered and got a damaged piece. THe back panel glass had a crack on it. I tried calling them and no response. Finally had to email and really frustrating to get a careless response.
Service is very very poor.I had to visit the service center and there is no solution from their end though i received a damaged product.
how come there is a crack in just a week ? Dont they take this much precaution ?

Pathetic. Still its not resolved.
ankitjainmanit

Sep 15, 2016

Order with Samsung eStore 1456757

Hopeless services by Samsung estore.

Please tell me the transaction number or any reference number which you got when you transferred cashback to bank, there might be some number which you guys might have got for that transfer also to bank itself, bank is saying for that number as they said they did not receive any cashback.
But after repeated mails to Samsung estore they are not telling me any reference number and bank has rejected getting any cashback.
pshah1987

Jul 12, 2016

Gear VR

I bought S7 edge last month and 2 days later i received Promo Code on My Galaxy account to order Gear VR at INR 990. I received an email from samsung that payment is received and order will be processed.

I got a link to track my order "https://samsungindiaestore.com". While trying to access the link i am redirected to. "https://shop.samsung.com/in" where there is no option to check status of order placed.

I called theor support service toll-free number and they don't have any answers to my query.

I've been using Samsung appliances (microSD card to Refrigerator and AirCon) but this was my worst experience with Samsung for the first time.

-Parth Shah
rahulsheo

Jun 10, 2016

regarding order delivery

Dear Cust. Support ,
Poorest of poor delivery time & customer support .

i have placed order no 1487985 on 2nd of june from samsung e store. but till date order is not shipped. very poor delivery service from samsung. other stores deliver product with in 2 to 3 days.
avinashvaity

May 22, 2016

Order tracking system

It's not a complaint but Samsung should provide order tracking system for the product buyers from wherever a customer buys Samsung product. It will be convenient for their customers.

Avinash Vaity