Samsung

Consumer complaints and reviews about Samsung

prozoshekhar

Sep 13, 2021

Not refunding my money

I had canceled my phone on 23rd Aug. I have received message money with refunded in 7-10 day but it's completed around 22 days till now I have not to get money back. They are doing fraud business. No one responding to the email. An on-call senior person, not able to talk, and the junior person saying like please wait for 24hour this statement I am hearing from the last 10days.

My Order ID: 11107914361Order Date: 23/08/2021 , 17:32:47
IBagaria

Jul 21, 2021

Damage done by Samsung. No response

My phone only touch was not working properly which Samsung service center had checked on 26th May and then they also called me saying phone was repaired already on 31May 2021, touchpad changed for which their quote was 11k earlier. Then they called phone repaired and battery bent by them to fit the cover. When I submitted phone was on Battery also working fine but they bent Battery confirmed over the call and due to which they were not able to close the back cover. Post that I had raised this issue to customer care. No one replied for 15 days. Then VOC team came back after 20 days follow up. Now voc team increased cost saying motherboard also not working and new cost is 29k. For which they giving 50% discount.  What kind of management is this which is working completely against customer? And when phone was already repaired how come they put all these new repair cost. Raising cost then giving discounts. I am asking explanation since a month but now no one is responding. One month back phone was good and ready to collect motherboard and all was working...and in one month time all these happened. Samsung personnel disconnected my call and also asking me to go to consumer court. It's been 2.months they have kept my phone and 5k advance. They behaving irresponsibly. I followed entire metrics mentioned on their website. Wrote till CEO but no one responding.
de007gh

Nov 6, 2020

Fraud policy

I purchased from Samsung e-store and now suffering from their fooling terms. I received device with some manufacturing defects and have been complaining online and over the phone to customer care since the second day and now they when they I visited the service center, they are telling that their replacement period is like floating interest rate, 7-10 DAYS, while for Amazon, Flipkart etc, it's 14 days. Perhaps they have their own factories in which some different policies are applicable! There is no value to their online complaints.Now I have to dwell on the faulty product forever!!!😭I should have looked to other people complaining about e store before leaping in.
rilmax

Jun 3, 2020

Fraud and Malpractice

Case of cheating and fraud by Samsung. Assured cashback of INR 6000 not fulfilled on using HDFCBANK credit cards against purchase of Galaxy 10e, refer attached terms and conditions.

Fraud and Malpractice

surajkumar chaubey

Oct 25, 2019

earphone warranty

Earphone did not replace even though it was in warranty
Ekambaram13

Dec 5, 2018

Blue screen error

It is just one month that i bought a new Samsung Galaxy on8 mobile. There is a blue screen kind of error on the screen which is also creating a beep sound. Not sure about the error. Very much disgusted seeing such an issue in a brand new mobile. And the feature of notifications is also by default set with vibration and could not be removed. The worst feature i had ever seen.

Is has been 4 5 time that the issue came and today it is still persisting that i could not use my mobile for anything and the sound is also coming still.
Saurav Kumar .

Sep 22, 2018

Faulty washing machine Complaint no. 1148850679

I purchased a Samsung washing machine on 01-02-2018. I contacted Samsung customer service in 16-Sep-2018 for the installation n then l was told that there will b an installation fee as it's been over 180 days from the date of purchase. I explained them that due to some urgency I was out of town n hence I could not install it for last 7 months but they told me about policy and hence I had to agree to pay the installation fee.

The Samsung engineer came to my place to install it and after 8-10 minutes , while he was installing the washing machine he told us that 2 shockers are damaged. I was startled that it's a new product and we had just opened the box same time and it was the first installation to be done and hence the washing machine was never used till date. The engineer said that I can either contact the Samsung cust service or the dealer. I spoke to the dealer and then the Samsung customer service. I have been talking to the customer service for last 7 days and they have been casual in taking care of this complaint. They keep saying that they will call back but they have never contacted me, in fact I have been taking follow up from last 7 days.

Today, again I contacted the customer service and they informed to me that they will repair it but they will not replace it.

It's a new product and have never been used so please replace it. I had lots of inconveniences for last 7 days and I am not able to use my Samsung washing machine since its faulty. The fault is from the start as shockers are internal part so please look into this and help me quickly without delaying it further.

I am not happy with the way my complaint has been ignored. I have all the call recordings.

Please help.

Sonu Arya

Sep 9, 2018

Not complete my payment prize

Hello Sannu,
My name Diplomat Larry Edward.
Thank you for sending me your details. I arrived in New Delhi today in connection with your prize money from Samsung Award. I'm here to represent you and to monitor the clearance and transfer process on your behalf since the RBI have made us know that they do not deal with individuals, only commercial banks and Diplomats, which is the reason I'm here.
I went to the Reserve Bank of India, the department in charge of your payment today in New Delhi for the transfer process, and i have deposited your foreign payment draft of $750,000 dollars which is 5 crore indian currency with RBI Bank New Delhi Transfer Department. RBI Bank Transfer Manager in charge of transfer will call you today to give you transfer information.

I will only be able to travel to your city once your winning the draft prize money has been transferred to your local bank account through the Reserve Bank.

I called you many times but your number is saying not available. Write back to me or call me on Tel:+919643461022 as soon as you receive this email.
Congratulations once again.
Diplomat Larry Edward
Senior American Diplomat Officer / Samsung USA Official Representative.

Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 3:21 PM

On Sunday, June 26, 2016, 12:36 PM, sonu yadav <[email protected]> wrote:

{1.} Full Name: Sannu kumar

{2.} Contact/Winning Mobile number: 9852303035

{3.} Alternate Number: 9525532411

{4.} Home Address:Durg matihaniya PO. Durg matihaniya; PS. Bishwambhar pur; Dis. Gopalganj; 841501 Bihar INDIA

(5.) Sex: male

{13.} Your ID Proof
Karthik Karthi

Jul 11, 2018

Message

I received a msg from HP 622129 saying that your phone no won 9 lakhs...is it fake or not??
V.Rashmi

May 6, 2018

Email address ballot lottery by samsung

Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS
Ref: SAM.625/11.16.003/2017
The Samsung Electronics is pleased to inform you of the results derived from the E-mail Address Ballot Lottery International Program (EABLIP) held to consolidate our numerous customers worldwide. You E-mail Address have won a cash prize of £500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) and a 52 inch Widescreen Plasma TV with Built-In Home Theater System from Samsung Electronics with the following details:
Batch No. DNO/MA07/EUR
Note: All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 50,000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users around the world, as part of our international promotion program. Due to mix up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims have been processed and your funds remitted to you. This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted participants or impersonators, taking advantage of the situation.
KINDLY SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL ID: ( [email protected] )FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND IN TIME:
10: Account Details:
NOTE: - YOU ARE TO IMMEDIATELY SEND YOUR COMPLETE INFORMATION TO OUR AGENT FOR IMMEDIATE PROCESS OF WINNING ON THIS EMAIL ID ONLY: - [email protected]
Samsung Company Uk Board E-Mail: [email protected]
I want to congratulate you In Advance and Please Do Not Forget to Help the Poor in the Society When Samsung Company Makes You a Beneficiary Of their World Wealth. WHY ARE YOU CHEATING PEOPLE?
ThirupathiM

May 4, 2018

Frustrated with Samsung AC

This is regarding Samsung AC purchased on 23-Mar-2017. I have been facing an issue with the product since day one. The issue the bad smell (Adour) is coming out from AC while it's running. Each time I raised a complaint, technician comes and provide temporary solution. Likewise i raised many complaints and waited a year with the hopes. Due to this repeated issue, i purchased additional 2 years warranty also. However the issue is still remain, finally service center confirmed they can't provide solution and only way is replacing the product with new one. Then i have been discussing with Samsung customer care and concerned team, but they informed me that their policies are not approving to replace though it is valid concern and issue. Every time it is taking above 40min to call customer service center and explaining about the issue.
Even i dropped an email to Samsung MD (HC Hong), but no response from him. Hope this portal would help me to get out of this issue.
D.s chouhan

Feb 23, 2018

mobile charger problems & mobile slow charging

dear sir
compliant mobile charger problems $ slow charging mobile very slow charging plz find out to my complaint
mobile perches date mim 3 month

Feb 1, 2018

Claim award

I got msg Y0UR M0BILE N0. HAS G0T 2 CRORE 70 LAKH & SAMSUNG CURVE TV FR0M SAMSUNG PR0M0 TO
CLAIM SEND YOUR NAME/MOBILE NO./ADDRESS/AGE/ VIA claimdept¡samsungpro.co.uk
It not work can u send procedure on [email protected]
Narsingchinna

Nov 7, 2017

3crores 80 lakhs

SAMSUNG Electronics Company - United State America
(Main Office), 10550 Talbert Ave. P.O. Box 20850
Fountain Valley, CA United State.

Direct Tel: +1 (213) 2956321

MESSAGE DATE: 08TH OF NOVEMBER,2017

Dear Beneficiary: Narsing Rao,

We wish to congratulate you and your Family on this note, for being one of the Three lucky winners selected in this year SAMSUNG CHARITY DONATION. We felicitate with you and your family and especially for being a Citizen of (INDIA). This promotion was set up by the SAMSUNG MOBILE COMPANY United State of America to eradicate poverty and to encourage active users of the SAMSUNG PRODUCT prospective mobile phone users from different Telecommunication Companies in Asia Continent. Our Screening Committee and National Advisory Board have completed all verification and screening. You have been approved to receive A Demand Draft in US DOLLARS Equivalent to your Country Currency Three Crore Sixty Lakh Rupees, and BRAND NEW HD LED TV SAMSUNG 49INCH 6400A PLASMA With BRAND NEW Samsung Galaxy S8+ MOBILE and other Sensitive Documents by a Special Diplomatic Delivery approved by the Management of this SAMSUNG COMPANY. Your Won prize from the SAMSUNG COMPANY 57th ANNIVERSARY will be delivered safely to you at your door step through our Accredited Dispatch Company (AMERICA AIRWAYS CARGO LTD). We resolved to use this Special Diplomatic Umbrella for Security reason and the safety of your Consignment, your name, Winning Mobile Number and Delivery Address have been made available to the Delivery Agent.
Ravi Krishna

Nov 5, 2017

samsung led tv

I brought Samsung LED TV 32 inch in 2012. But I almost never used it because I was out of India. I rarely used it. Since 3 months I started using it. But suddenly picture tube gone and screen becomes blur and it has display problem. Samsung representive told it has display problem and it costs around 26k. I brought the tv for 30k. I can get the TV for 23k new one. Looks like samsung makes cheap products. I would like to make buyers to be aware of these kind of issues. Now I lost complete money. It is not even useful to repair or re-sell it. My request is dont simply trust samsung. This is a lesson for me.
Manali2514

Oct 30, 2017

Not getting solution of service request after one month

Registered complain before one month complain no is 4246174933.but still date no solution, every time when I contact to cstmr care they tell that engineer will visit my place but still date no one visited no update received. Complan issues are 1.nouse in left side 2.excess ice formation in freezer 3.not cooling properly.My problem has been increasing day by day and finally due to excess ice formation the door of freezer has been broken and the asset of 20000 has become useless today just after one year. But after repeated calls and requests no one visited from service centre. I am a regular user of samsung having 4 mobiles, 2 tabs, one fridge,1 tv, 1 microwave, but never faced such kind of poor service from samsung. But now I am very much dissatisfied with samsung service centre as well as customer care for not receiving any after sales service. Requesting your kind so operation and prompt action for resolving this issue on priority as since one month I hv not rcvd any service where as the TAT is 4 hrs. Samsung customer care is not cooperating not giving any after sales service. Requesting your kind half in this matter. We are in very much trouble. Kindly provide any solution
Regards manali
Contact no 8811016356/9706065782
Samsung refridgarator model no RR22Ķ287ZB2
SERIAL NO OA724ZEH60161ON
Preethi Angel

Oct 30, 2017

Issue with BRAND

On 19th Apr 2017, I got a Samsung note 4 battery which has a warranty of 6 months from Techno care (Samsung Service Centre) in Tambaram, Chennai. From September I started having issues with my battery. I went and checked with Care point service center in 3rd block for the battery replacement with the invoice, but they have requested for the package cover which was with battery when I purchased. When I queried the service center in Tambaram where I purchased the battery, Shiva from the same service center has advised me to go and collect the replacement battery only with invoice and not with the original packaging cover. Samsung brand has different rules and regulations across their individual service centers. And also I have raised a ticket against it through the following ticket numbers 3714540379, 1142622004, 1142741320 but of no use. Please do the needful to get my replacement battery. We are paying money for original battery to get life for the product, but they are giving product with no benefit and doing drama for replacing battery. Looking forward for your support
Manoj Malang

Oct 27, 2017

true or fake sms

Sir I have a sms Your gsm no has won Rs 3crore 56lakh in samsung UK mobile draw 2017 to claim asking to send name,age,add,num,sex,email.to [email protected] so i want to Know it Kindly that is true or fake .hope with kind imformation will reply me back.thanks
hchimanshu067

Sep 27, 2017

Offering Samsung j7 prime at 4000

Kal shaam 3 bje mere pass call aaya ki aapka jio number select huaa h or lucky draw m aap Samsung j7 4000 m le skte hai.. maine bhot zor dekar puchaa she told ki agar koi shall hai ya fraud lgra hai.. Tou aap please hmara number pr dobara call krke puch skte hai...
Maine use address diyaa apna.. post office vaali baat hi kehri thi vo mjhe bhi..
Ye thaa wo number.. +91 87504 36765

Aug 5, 2017

Dattatraya Lokhande

why this kind of fake things you are not taking any action,
Batch No. DNO/MA07/EUR
taking advantage of the situation.
KINDLY SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL ID: ( [email protected] )FOR THE
RELEASE OF YOUR FUND IN TIME:
PROCESS OF WINNING ON THIS EMAIL ID ONLY: - [email protected]
RajSinha77

Jun 28, 2017

fake discount call

today i received a call from the number 8506020909, the lady who called me first congratulate me and told me your number is selected as a lucky numberv and you will get samung galaxy jio5 prime cost rs 12000 in just rs3000. but first you have to register your address . she told me that she was from samsung company delhi gurgao ncr. i searched this number in true caller her name was Rehana Khatun and when i searched this number in facebook the name was saleem qureshi. now please take actions on these type of thug people.
saketgeete

Jun 24, 2017

Fake call from 8750519130

i have got a fake call from 8750519130, they told u have got selected as lucky draw and offered me a Samsung j7 prime with 75% discount....and there was was a lady whose name is avani and told u will get a verfication call from samsung next day.She was asking me to collect the handset from post office near to my residence after the verification call...my question is how they get our personal number ...all i need to do some action against these types of fraudulent.
Arshi Sayed