Samsung

Consumer complaints and reviews about Samsung

ruhisu

Jun 15, 2016

Faulty part which cannot be replaced even if its under warranty

Bought a Samsung washing machine.It stopped working after a year due to a faulty part.I tried calling customer service but they said this part is not available in the market and they also towed the machine with them.Despite the product being in warranty its been 1 yr.there is no response from them.Neither they replaced the machine nor they repaired it.
dipugopi

May 31, 2016

Samsung company awards 2016

Sir.i got message from 9015671509.The msg is given below.
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR WINNING PRIZE OF (3CRORE 36LAKH RUPEES PHONE & TV SET) AWARDED TO YOU BY SAMSUNG COMPANY UK, HAS BEEN APPROVED,SO CHECK UR EMAIL. OUR AGENT MR JOHN MARTINS WILL BE ARRIVING INDIA TOMORROW TO DELIVER YOUR PRIZE MONEY. SEND YOUR ID PROOF TO ([email protected])OR CALL +447425125043

Is it true or fake???
My contact no..8129228027
Email [email protected]
maansingh22

May 22, 2016

Refund Process not initiated by service center

Many time register complaint against Ref No- 8446464028 in samsung customer care ,but same will be closed by samsung service center with out solving them and wrong information updated.All document submitted against for refund process but no work out doing by Samsung till date ,due to this i am suffering mentally
Amrut Nayak

May 20, 2016

Poor quality Samsung led tv and useless customer support

Poor led tv
would appreciate a quick resolution to my grievance regarding faulty bad quality LEd TV that I purchased Reference number is: 8453869935. I had earlier requested replacement of TV or refund of money as I am dissatisfied with this faulty product. I have sent details to samsung on 14/5, 17/5 and not received a email response on my grievance after their service rep called me on 20/5The service rep had indicated a mail response will be sent. It is unfortunate to see poor customer experience followed with poor customer service. Also the company representative is not providing me an escalation matrix to discuss my grievance any further. I am certainly not expecting such poor support from Samsung brand.

I would appreciate if I am refunded the money as per the maximum liability that has been mentioned in the policy.
Thank
Amrut
shami123

May 17, 2016

cash winning message

Y0UR M0BILE N0. HAS W0N 750,000 US D0LLAR FR0M SAMSUNG C0MPANY,T0 CLAIM SEND NAME,ADDRESS,M0BILE N0,AGE,J0B,
VIA EMAIL T0: [email protected]

sir
I got this message from HP-622124. Is this fake?
Muhammed Abdur Raheem

If any Information Please Contact: 9705423237, 7386127124
Saif Qureishi

May 3, 2016

New Samsung phone S6 edge... 64 days complaint not resolved

Samsung is the worst service provider in the world

Complaint number 8458278270

On my wife's birthday I purchased a Samsung S6 phone from Croma , Phoenix mills on March 1st, 2016 , which was found defective due to voice dropping and sound problem. It was replaced on additional payment by a Samsung S 6 edge, which again was found defective with the same problem. THis defective phone was refused to be replaced and taken in for repairs by the Samsung authorised work shop at Khar , 3 times and every time my wife had to transfer her phone and data and delete the same causing her a lot of mental agony and distress.

Despite this the phone was not repaired and even though it is the 3rd of May, 64 days since the phone was initially purchased, we have still not got a working phone despite several commitments from Samsung and yourself to resolve the issue.

Please note that in case you don't resolve the same by tomorrow, end of May 4th , 2016, to our satisfaction, we will have no option but to proceed with complaint in the consumer court at your risk and consequences. I am also marking a copy of this correspondence to our legal advisor, who you will hear from on May 5th in case you don't resolve the same to our satisfaction.

We don't want a repaired S6 Edge or a new S6 edge as my wife is no longer willing to use the same. We want to pay an additional amount (Difference of price) and upgrade to S7 Edge.
Lincon_WD

Apr 5, 2016

video not playing

Hi s_harpreet,

I'd recommend you to check the File System of your WD drive in Disk Management on your computer. If the HDD is formatted in NTFS (which is the most common file system and what Windows computers use), then you should check if your Smart TV is supporting it. There are a lot of TV models that support ONLY FAT32 file system (which is supported by all computers & devices), but it also comes with some limitations: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=IFGwRO

If you need to change the file system, then you should know that it will require you to reformat the external WD My Passport and erase all the data on it. So, just make sure you have backed up the movies beforehand. Here's a tutorial about changing the format type (file system) in Windows:

Hope this helps. Good luck
s_harpreet

Apr 5, 2016

video not playing

My new Samsung TV see the WD passport but says no files . but when I connect to me computer I have 8 movies on the passport, why and how do I watch the movies on my 4k TV?
RAJESH SHAW

Mar 28, 2016

power bank is not work properly

Power bank not working
Sir /mam
I have purchased samsung 16800 mah power bank from the bookmyoffer this site order no 080467735697444.
When i got it from delievery boy it was not working so i thought it is not charged
But after charging then also it is not working
It means i did not get the working product .
And i need it alot so it is my humble request to change the product as soon as possible ...
Rajesh kumar shaw

Mainam Analika

Feb 22, 2016

Winning lottery

This is what they show me that this parcel has been send to india from London.They further said that it wil arrive today in india.

Winning lottery Winning lottery Winning lottery Winning lottery

Tinni1311

Feb 14, 2016

Lost of bag

My elder sister bag has been lost during the journey from Delhi to pathankot today code train no#11077 &PNR NO: 8140715972 ..the bag is containing atm cards ,cell phone & necessary tickets..pls help immediately ..contact phone no :9051258901 ( Kallol Ghosh )

Return my Money
I play quiz for samsung galaxy s6 edge mobile ( 26.01.16 ) i played it 2 times and i paid full amount rs500. i win it 2 times but no msg pls send the phone or money payment .TXN id 55213962 and 55214839 respectively. Mobile Number 9911562208

Return my Money
I play quiz for samsung galaxy s6 edge mobile ( 28.01.16 ) i played it 2 times and i paid full amount rs500. i win it 2 times but no msg pls send the phone or money payment .TXN id 55213962 and 55214839 respectively. Mobile Number 9911562208

Return my Money
I play quiz for samsung galaxy s6 edge mobile ( 28.01.16 ) i played it 2 times and i paid full amount rs500. i win it 2 times but no msg pls send the phone or money payment .Mobile Number 9911562208
Ritu Parna

Dec 28, 2015

lost SIM

I lost my SIM. The number is 9968035522. Please block this number as soon as possible
eerneeraj

Nov 4, 2015

Samsung cheating customers

I am Neeraj Agrawal purchased a Samsung LED TV model no.UA32F4100ARMXL serial no. 23463ZND903819W on date 09/10/2013 from Fairdeal Arcade,Dhantoli Nagpur(Maharashtra) at Rs 31000 approx VAT TIN 27850015437 V, CST TIN 27850015437 C. On date 27/07/2015 when I switched on TV only sound is coming but no picture coming.I called the samsung care support , ref number 8458312456 on date 27/07/2015 about the problem. A person visited on 03/08/2015 checked TV and said that TCON card board is faulty.LED panel is OK but need to replace whole LED panel + TCON card as they are not able to repair card or replace the card and the cost of replacing whole panel + TCON card is nearly Rs 15000/- plus service tax which is too much .Now As my LED panel is alright why I pay again for LED Panel as only TCON board card is faulty, they must arrange to repair the card or replace the card or charge me only for that.As amount of Rs 15000/- is too much which i require to pay again after purchasing a TV at Rs31000. I also talk to customer care representative to look into the matter and arrange to repair only the the defective part but they replied to you have to change whole panel.After some daysI recieved call from samsung and told me that they will give 50% discount for panel charging me near about Rs 8968/- and said that we will give only three month warranty. while if you pay full we will give you twelve month warranty.Now if they are giving genuine new panel then why they are giving only three month warranty.why not full warranty.And why i pay Rs8968/- for panel as only card is faulty.As my panel is Ok ,why i pay so much amount for that. I think Samsung is cheating customers by not providing proper service.I lost all my faith in samsung products and got very much dissappointed. After investing so much money people think that it may work for atleast five yrs or more.
ushabunu

Oct 9, 2015

refund my money

Team Snap Deal ,

Our online request with reference number 08757473 was no doubt acknowledged the receipt through mail and two phone calls to us within . And each phone call was ended up stating that you will get back to us in next 48 hrs with some other team.

We have bought a new mobile by paying 14 thousand rupees and suffering with the speaker problem. Now after we raised the complaint , snap deal is making an harassment stating that they can’t replace with new phone. Samsung service center has also denied on giving a service.

Now being a customer I am in no where situation and more over a became a escape goat between SNAP DEAL AND SUMSUNG.

So please kindly reverse back to me and it should be credited back to the account. We don’t want any replacement of the phone. Your executive can come and collect the mobile and other belongings ASAP after the reversal of my MONET BACK to me.

SAROJ KUMAR TRIPATHY
Sahil Wadhwa

Oct 7, 2015

Seller showing Wrong product

sellers on snapdeal are showing something else but selling something else.
I purchased a memory card a month ago and it was timely delivered but when i opened it i found other memory card than the one shown on website.
I gave a replacement request and received the replaced product but again the same wrong product. i again gave request for replacement and still received the same.
I gave them feedback that wrong products are sold by your sellers but Did not even received a single call from their side too resolve my issue.

VERY POOR and FAQ SNAPDEAL.
Moulimanoharan

Sep 25, 2015

Samsung shipment

Wining prize demand draft $500.000.00

Samsung shipment

Reena agrawal

Aug 31, 2015

Lost my mobile

I am reena agrawal,I have lost my mobile as on date 31th august 2015.

It was Samsung 2252 dual sim phone.and my sim card number is 9479959695(Bsnl),7827678854(reliance).

IMEI1-353864053453058
IMEI2-353865053453055

This is for your information that I have blocked the sim and got a new sim with the same no.

Thanku and regards
Name -reena agrawal
Father's name - rajesh nandan agrawal
Present no.-9584156983
Peter Brandon

Aug 26, 2015

Received a faulty piece

We ordered a microwave oven but we received a faulty piece.when contacted to samsung they told to contact you for replacement.We request you to replace the product order no is7807532119

Received a faulty piece

Umesh kumar soni

Aug 21, 2015

samsung internation worldLottry2015

Respected Sir;
My name is Umesh kumar soni i have recieved a massege on dated 21-08-2015 that you have won amount(3.6corore)Rupees.Send adderess; account number emai id.so i have send my email id. They told me you have to submite 33750 Rupees for processing fees. So I want to know that is that true or fake kindly inform me.
My email id. [email protected]

samsung internation worldLottry2015

swati sao

Aug 7, 2015

Issue of water leakage since a month

I had purchased an AC (Model Number AR12HV5NBWKXNA) on 29th of May'14 on trusting the brand "Samsung" but I am highly dissatisfied with the after sale support and services.
I have been facing the issue of water leakage from my AC since last 1.5 months. I had contacted the customer care division on 6th of July'15 for the problem and given the ref. number 8444001754. On 8th of July'15 the engineer (from TIME -O- SERVICE) visited my place and did the servicing and charged rupees 450 as the service warranty was over (slip of the same attached). Soon after the engineer left the problem of water leakage started again. I called again and reported the problem and was given the same ref. number as before. The engineer (from TIME -O- SERVICE) visited again in 2-3 days and said that the "cause of water leakage is because as the AC is not installed properly". He also said that he will sending the concerned person on 13th of July who would be re fixing the AC which would solve the water leakage issue, he also added that I will not have to pay any extra amount for it.
After a day or two I got a call from the same service center (from TIME -O- SERVICE), the person said that he would be re-installing the ac for which I will have to pay 1100/-. THE PERSON SAID HE WILL ONLY COME IF I AGREE TO PAY THE STATED AMOUNT. I called up the customer care division again on 19th of July and was assured to send an engineer who would be fixing the water leakage issue and I WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY AMOUNT AS I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR THE SERVICE ONCE (RUPEES 450) AND THE ISSUE STILL REMAINS TO BE UNRESOLVED.
After calling I get a call from the same person (from TIME -O- SERVICE) and this time he says the same thing that we need to pay, but the amount shifted from 1100 to 750 this time. I told him that if the AC was not installed properly its their fault and why shall the customer pay for it. But he remained to be adamant on me paying the amount which i completely denied.
On 6th of August'15 I called up the customer care division again. This time I was assured that the engineer will be send to us by 7th August and he will fix the issue of water leakage without charging.
I get a call again (from TIME -O- SERVICE) and this time the person said that I need to pay as one month has expired since the last time they did servicing from my AC.

I had purchased an AC by paying Rs 40000 which is an huge amount for a salaried person and today I feel I am cheated by the brand I trusted. I want a point wise clarification of the below stated issue being a customer of Samsung:

1. How can a customer division of such a renowned brand cant solve an issue in long span of one month?
2. Why the customer is asked to pay an amount wherein the issue was because of the problem in installation?
3. Why the service center failed to clarify reason for asking the amount ?
4. If the amount is at all genuine then how can the amount fluctuate?
5. Why the customer is asked to pay again for the same issue when Samsung Customer Care division says the customer is not suppose to pay again if already paid once and the issue still remains unresolved within a month?
6. Who gave the authority to Time-o- Service to charge any amount at their own will?
7. Why the customer is harassed for long one month ?
8. On failing to give any proper justification on charging the amount, why time-o-service executive said that the amount is to be paid as one month is over since the last service given?
9. If we go with point number 8, then why did the executive earlier asked for money of first 1100/- and then 750/- for the solving the issue of water leakage within a month of the last service given by them for the same issue?
10. Was the service intentionally delayed for a month to justify their logic of taking the amount from the customer again?

I want the concerned person to take the immediate measure and investigate the matter. I had lodged the complaint for the issue of water leakage on 6th July'15 and paid rupees 450/- for the service on 8th July'15 but till date the issue remains UNRESOLVED. ALSO THE CUSTOMER SHOULD NOT BE CHARGED AN AMOUNT FOR ANY FAULT OF THE SERVICE CENTER WHILE AC INSTALLATION.

I would be expecting an immediate response and reply for the issue I have been facing.
AGALCHA

Aug 1, 2015

SERVICE CENTRE FORD

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE BUY SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND 2 MODEL NO 7102.I BUY MOBILE ON 2-FEB-2015. MOBILE WILL BE ALSO GOOD WORKING I AM VERY HAPPY TO THIS.

BUT ON 5-MARCH-2015 MY FREIND BROWSING NET MOBILE WILL BE HO HEAT.SO I GO TO SERVICE CENTER ADDRESS MHOW NAKA ROAD INDORE HE SAYS THIS IS WATER LEAKEAGE BUT NO WATER DROPS OR WATER IN MY MOBILE WHEN I TALK TO THIS SERVICE CENTER EXE. TOLD(SIR GUM WILL BE ENTRIE IN THIS HANDSET SO WARRANTRY IS FINISH)BUT SIR WHEN I SEE GUM ONLY IN MIDDLE WHOLE BODY NO GUM FOUND ONLY FOUND THE PLACE OF PROCESSER. THIS CONDITON I HAVE LOSS MY 18000 RS NOW CURRENTLY MY MOBILE NOT WORK I HAVE TRY MANY SERVICE CENTER HE SAYS UR MOBILE WILL BE DEAD.

SIR PLS TAKE ACTION ON SAMSUNG BRANDS.