Samsung

Consumer complaints and reviews about Samsung

Rk0331442

Jul 27, 2015

Mere se dhoke se 18,500rs le liye delhi custom department se phone aaya tha mera number hai.7206885227

Sir unka number hai 09818037449 , 9560443268

sivanitie

Jul 19, 2015

I lost my mobile 09442239141

I have lost my mobile by number 09442239141 around today morning around 7.45AM that is ( 20.07.2015 ,7.45 AM) kindly block the number for any misuse.

thankyou
sivanitie

Jul 19, 2015

I lost my mobile 09442239141

I have lost my mobile by number 09442239141 around today morning around 7.45AM that is ( 20.07.2015 ,7.45 AM) thank you.
ritu116

Jul 14, 2015

fleecing money on offers of mobile phones

Sir/mam
about a few days back, i got a call from samsung offering a phone S5 model for just the cost of 3110 rs. my first reaction was to say no , which i did. i got a cal again after sometime offering the same. i got tempted to know the details of this offer. n i was told that they select randomly , people from their list of mobile numbers to give them this opportunity to try our products. after asking a great deal of details i was convinced that it was genuine and so i ordered for it on payment of above mentioned cost , payment on delivery option.
i am right now in kashmir valley somewhere, my husband being in army posted here. i had not many options for a courier delivery so i gave n address of a near by post office. after collecting the stuff and paying for it, i was disappointed to see that it had nothing inside except for a few coins that too some fake brass polished coins.
i have given number of calls to those two mobile numbers but they have not taken any action on this. the two mobile numbers that were in constant touch with me untill i paid for it are.... -
+918010944631
name of the person is Vikram batra
another number is
+919555243675
i even gave sent them a message mentioning that i will file a police complaint if they don,t do anything about it. they called and said, do what ever you want to. and so this prompted me to write this mail to you.
i do not know how far i am correct in reporting on this email id , but this is what i found on google when i searched.
sir, its not the question of that 3000 rs that is gone from my pocket. its about the trust that was betrayed and taken advantage of. i m sure they are still doing it. and they must have already fleeced many like this. also on top of all this they are openly saying that no one can do anything about it. go report to anyone.
i will be very happy if you can look into this complaint and take some action against these people who in name of SAMSUNG are fleecing people.
Ritu sharma
aswink66

Jun 28, 2015

un paid lottery

They keep on torturing me by even calls also . Privacy totally gone. Even they uses RBI name to cheat.
Komal Paul

Apr 26, 2015

bill lost but product under warranty,no service provided by samsung

name- SANJAY KR VERMA
mob-8800675553
serial- b096pzbb100633k
model- aw182zcxtl
ac-window-1.5 ton
purchase and installation date-30th april 2011
i bought a samsung ac on 30th april 2011.it has a warranty of 5 years,which is still continuing.2 weeks back i asked for the servicing .the service person of samsung visited us,and said that the compressor is not working,so he needs the bill of the ac to get it fixed.i lost my bill,and went to the samsung store,for a duplicate copy.i gave them the model number as well as the serial number(given by service center of samsung in okhla).and he asked for extra charges for a duplicate copy.i was ready,but he said ,he will not be able to help me,as his system has crashed,and there are no records of previous years with him.i called the service center of samsung continuously,so that i can get any help.they took all the details and said,that they know i have purchased it on 30th april 2011,but they have not uploaded my bill on their system,so they can also not help me.
now, this compressor is so costly-10000,that i cannot afford it.i have tried my best to convince them ,to help me,because they know -my problem is genuine.but really i have to say,i have lost my faith on samsung,and will never buy again from them.
i still hope,that i can get some help,and my brand loyalty remains.
waiting for a positive reply asap.

thank
sanjay verma
ashuparmar

Apr 16, 2015

2600mah faulty power bank

i have placed order no. 869921245 dated 07/04/2015 .

Paytm has given 2600MAH samsung power bank as complimentary which faulty. we tried to contact paytm.com in this regard but we've been advised to contact samsung.

Puneet
Contact No. 9899384847
Gaurav Sharma

Feb 22, 2015

mobile phone lost with sim

i have lost my mobile phone, please help to track.

Model : Samsung - (GT-S7562ZKAINU)
IME - *359164/05/145678/9*
IME - *359165/05/145678/6*

Serial no : RF1D96N755W

Mobile no : 9811679301 ( which was in the phone when lost, now i will ask vodafone for the secondary sim as this sim has been blocked on my compalint to vodafone)

thank you.
Gaurav Sharma
mob: 9711573696
nischay tiwari

Feb 9, 2015

defected and not returned

the item that i receive with order no4607895100 has some kind of defects which i complaint of , it has been taken but yet has not returned . It has been 4 to 5 days after the pickup. the pickup no is SNDO596316 it has been picked on 5 /2/2015 . in how many days will i get my order ( samsung laptop backpack)
Shashank Tarun

Dec 30, 2014

Incompetence of Samsung

I registered a complaint on 27th dec, 14. I was told by cust. care that a technician will be visiting me on the same day before 8 pm. I had to cancel my movie tickets booked for that day.No one arrived. Upon calling, they said that a person would visit the next day. I waited full day at home, in vain. Nobody arrived. Today I again called, they said at any cost one person will visit me today at 7.30 pm. I cancelled my official appointments and came home. When I called them, they are saying a guy will visit on 1st of Jan, thursday. Shall I waste that day too? What are you guys upto? If you can''t honor your words, why do you commit? Now even the call center guy has kept me on hold for 21 minutes - to be precise. Pathetic.
Shall I spread this as spam in the social media?
Tell me what are you willing to compensate for the loss I suffered?

Upon this I received a reply as:

Dear Mr. Tarun,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to address your concerns.

We acknowledge receipt of your below e-mail received at the CEO’s office.

Your concerns have been highlighted to the respective unit for resolution. We shall reply with the status within 24 hours. We appreciate your cooperation and patience in the interim.

Rest assured, we shall revert to you with resolution or approximate timeline of the resolution

Assuring you of our best services.

CEO’s Office
Samsung India Electronics

Till now - NO RESULT!!!

Your uncooperative behavior has provoked me to take some really strict action against you. I kept on waiting for the whole day but no concrete steps were taken from your side. For your kind information, today at 1 AM, in the alternate mobile number that you took from me, a text has been received from Mr. Ram that the service has been done. This is a major fault from your side. Although I didn't wanted to escalate this issue to higher level, but, your carelessness has provoked me to raise this issue in the consumer forum as well as all the social networking sites where your presence is there.
Shashank

This is my last msg. to you. Tomorrow onwards, I AND ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GOING TO SPREAD THIIS INCOMPETENCE OF SAMSUNG IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA AS WELL AS WE WILL TAKE IT TO CONSUMER FORUM.

"CAVEAT EMPTOR" is so TRUE!!!
jeet.sarab

Oct 25, 2014

Display problem in core

I already give the complaint on 16-oct online but not any answer received by team

I purchased this phone ( samsung core GT-I8262 ) on 30 Jan 2014 but from the purchasing date i am facing same problem like some times display showing white & black & colored lines & same i visited 7-8 time in your service center but they don't know about services & they said i don't what is the issue & they update software every time they logged any complaint in system & 1 oct 2014 when i visited you service center they replaced the LCD & update the software but not any complaint logged in service they said it will be showing duplicate in my performance & i cant logged the complain again so pls. help me in this case & i want to replace this phone bcs i am not satisfied with this mobile phone

& same give me your high authority mail id & phone no. so that i can talk with them

sarabjeet kaue
Kumud Gupta

Sep 4, 2014

Mobile Phone Lost IMEI no of the phone are: 352116/06/166035/1 & 352116/06/166035/9

I, Kumud Kumar Gupta, having a Samsung G7102 model (Samsung Grand 2) dual sim phone number which is theft by today morning from my pocket. IMEI no of the phone are: 352116/06/166035/1 & 352116/06/166035/9.

02 sim : 09818552408 (Airtel) & 09634856667 (BSNL) are in use.

You are requested to kindly track this phone on urgent basis.

Kumud Kumar Gupta
Street No: 1/10, Krishna Nagar (opp. Modp.i Steels),
Modinagar - 201204. Distt: Ghaziabad (U.P.)
Mob: 08899982250 (Father)
Landline: 01232-229101 (Home)
sushil maurya1991

Sep 1, 2014

real or fake

today i got a call from samsung and they told me to make a deposit of 2550rs in ICICI BANK. and after that i have to send scan copy of receipt and my id and documents copy.
that number was:8860654023
rkeniya

Aug 29, 2014

lost mobile

i lost mobile date25/8/2014
patil gururaj

Jul 24, 2014

NAN RECEIPT OF ARTICAL

on 18/07/2014 I have paid Rs699/- from my ac no.30260041219 to ac no30994075970 of STATE BANK OF INDIA for purchase of a samsung mobile through internet. To day it is 24/07/14 so far I have not received any communication . What about my Rs699/-?
Please let me know
shivaji lohar

Feb 18, 2014

mentally disturbe about samsung core mobile

Hello Sir/Madam,
This is Shivaji Lohar, I have bought new mobile phone (Mobile model - Galaxy Samsung Core, bill number: (UAP):2045526 TIN/CST no:-28026280297 IMEI Number: 359710050247197) Hyderabad(Gachibowli) showroom ( 2nd Avenue ) on 12/JAN/2014 around 1 PM.
Issue:-
The very next day from the date of purchase I noticed that there is a NETWORK ISSUE with mobile. I tried using different SIM cards, but every time I was disappointed as none of the SIM was working in the Phone. The same SIM is working properly in other Cell Phones.
The Error message is like:- “MOBILE NETWORK NOT REGISTERED”. Due to which I cannot use any of the SIM services provided such as Making & Receiving Calls, SMS Facilities etc.
If this is the case then what is the Purpose of Purchasing the New Phone…? By spending amount Rs 13350/- if the Phone is not serving the purpose for what it is meant for, then for what purpose it should serve…?
I am getting same issue like whenever I try to call, am getting an error message as “MOBILE NETWORK NOT REGISTERED”. Due to the Issue of the Network I cannot use the Phone. If this is the case than what is the Use of Purchasing the New Phone…?
I bought the phone on 12/Jan/2014. From the very same day there was the above mentioned Issue, so I visited the store on the very next day. They said CRO is not available for the day please come by tomorrow. Next day I again visited the Store and again the same story as “CRO is not available for the day please come by tomorrow.” After following up for 2 days they did not responded to me properly and I was totally frustrated by their idiotic answers given to me.
After regaining some courage, I visited the univercell showroom for the 3rd consequent day and the answer was as “choose the network manually and use the phone.” After following their advice the Network worked for about half an hour and again the Network has lost. I thought that there would be some Network Issue with the Service Provider so I again waited for a day.
On the 4th day, after manual selection of the network, issue was not resolved so showroom executive provided me the 2nd solution as “There may be SIM card issue please changes the same to new one and use.”
I even tried using the solution provided by them but the Issue was still at its heights and now it was very high time for me as this was getting onto my Nerves. So again there was no solution left for me but to visit the Showroom once again. So now they came up with a new reason as “You need to submit your Cell Phone to the Service Center.” I had no option but to leave my phone at the Showroom.
They took around 4-5 days to get my phone back from the Service Center. Kindly note that still the Issue was not resolved.
Totally I have submitted my Cell Phone to Service Center for 3 Times for which the details are as follows:-
1) Registered Crime number:-4167480051(Samsung Service Center)- Software Updated- Issue not resolved
2) Service Request Number:-12805[(UniverCell) Not registered in Service Center]Just cleaned the Wireless Antenna -Issue not resolved
3) Bill No:-4168358925(Samsung Service Center) Changed SIM Slot- Issue not resolved.

Email Conversations as follows:-
Dear Mr. Lohar,

Greetings from Samsung!
This is in regards to your E- Mail regarding the refund of your phone.
Please note Samsung always strive to give the best experience to our valued customer in terms of our product and service. Our product confirms to the highest standards of quality and hence comes with 12 months warranty for repair. Even though we continuously improve our manufacturing process and quality standards, however there can be an incident where the product may require service.
This is in accordance with the prevalent market norms that if a product can be repaired and its defect be removed then priority should always be given to carrying out of repairs.
We would like to confirm you that post repair, quality and value of your handset will remain intact and it won’t have any adverse effect on its performance. We are confident that post above repair you can use your product with complete peace of mind.
We would like to inform you that your set has been repaired and working fine at the service center. We request you kindly get the same collected from the service center.
In conclusion, based on our discussion we will not be able to cater your request for exchange or refund of the above said product.
You may treat this as our final offer. We request you to let us know your decision within the next 7days.
We value your relationship with Samsung and assure you of our best services, always.

Abhishek Kapoor
Manager - Customer Experience

Hi Sir,
I totally frustrated and mentaly disturb because last month 12/01/14 I purchased mobile but still i am not using my cell phone totally 20 days mobile in Service center .send 3 time to service center still issue as is there .now also cell phone in service center only bill no-4168358925.
For that mobile lot of time they done service then i am not feel like, it is new one so i am going to complaint against samsung service center i have much proof.I want to inform because like if any replacement is possible then give me else i will take further step or action what I decide that''s the final.

Shivaji Lohar

Counselor answer
Dear Mr. Lohar

Good Afternoon!

This is Kapil from Customer Experience

We received your email and noted down your concern.

We feel sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per telephonic conversation with you regarding the problem of your Samsung product, we would like to inform you that we are forwarding your issue to the concern department with all the details.

So kindly give us some time to work on it and concerned department will get back to you as soon as possible.

Your complaint no. is 8461892910

We appreciate your support and patience and assure you of our best services always.

Warm Regard’s

Kapil Chauhan
Senior Executive - Customer Experience
Samsung India Pvt. Ltd.

Dear Mr. Lohar,

Good Evening!!

This is Nirupama Singh, Customer Experience.

Firstly we apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your below mail and the telephonic conversation with you regarding the issues with the handset, as you have mentioned that again you have submitted your handset to the dealer to forward it to the service centre, we request you to kindly send us the scan copy of job sheet provided or the 10 digits claim number so that we could co-ordinate with the service centre and resolve your issue.

We here by seek for your kind support and patience.

Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

Nirupama Singh
Senior Executive - Customer Experience
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd
Kindly help me to resolve the Issue as mentioned above.
Shivaji Lohar—
Contact number--9581775514 8125660054
santhosh.n

Feb 1, 2014

no need the product

sir extermely sorry for the purchase myyounger brother has done by mistake so please cancel the product.please sir
sanjiv250

Sep 16, 2013

Failure to issue electronic coupon for Samsung Smart Duo Offer

I had applied for electronic coupon for Samsung Smart Duo Offer (Serial Number- JAKY98FD3A3V7RP) on 17th July 2013. The e-coupon was supposed to be generated within 15 days.

After 3 months, now the status is showing request rejected. When I contacted the customer care, they said that the Invoice was not proper. What does it mean that the invoice is not proper? Required information was uploaded on the website as well.

In last 3 months, I contacted esupport and CEO office several reminders,just to hear that the issue has been forwarded to concern department for further review & action and currently they are looking into the matter and working on the same and I should wait for it.

I want to understand what took so long to process this. Further,I am tired of writing emails to seek your attention to the inconvenience cause due to your negligence.

CEO office has also failed to address this, hence I want to know the complaint escalation matrix.

Sanjiv Sharan
sanil1sharma

Apr 27, 2013

International Warranty

I bought Samsung LED TV (Model:UA40EH6030R) on December from Thailand and using in India. Since few days my TV giving me automatic restart issue. It restarts often sometimes in 2-3 mins gap or sometimes stays for long. I have registered the product under product registration page in Samsung.com website. i have all the relevant document that the dealer has provided with product which includes Invoice (bill), VAT refund form and receipt, warranty card (as available inside the box). When contacted service center in India, they told me since this is bought from Thailand hence no international warranty will be covered and will have to pay for the service. Service center is also saying, there has to be a international warranty certificate, however, there is no such warranty certificate available nor it is mentioned anywhere in internet.

There are number of peoples are suffering due to this (complaints are logged under this site for the same issue) and peoples are losing interest in buying Samsung electronic products.

Request your assistance.

Thanks in Advance.
Sanil Sharma

Feb 3, 2013

Unfortunate PANEL problem with Samsung 40 inch LCD Television

Dear,

This is to inform you that, I bought the prestigious Samsung 40 inch LCD TV (model no: LA40B530P7RMXL and Sr no: 12313ZES902899F) from Pantaloons Retail India Ltd. (Address: South City Mall, 375 Prince Anwar Shah Road, Kolkata - 700068) on 06/10/2009. Unfortunately from last month (Dec 2012) VERTICAL LINES started appearing on the screen with sound. Currently the picture is not coming at all and the TV is in unusable condition. This causing difficulty for my family members. I am currently located out of India for my company assignment and trying to contact Samsung company service to help me out.

As per my complaint number 4142682465, the technician said that it is the problem with PANEL which can only be rectified by replacement of the panel and it is a very expensive affair. The cost estimation is given approx. Rs.21,000/-. This is most unfortunate, since post buying, this television has just completed 3 years and I am facing a major fault with the TV set which involves changing of complete viewing panel.

On further telephone discussions with different customer services personalities of SAMSUNG INDIA, the replacement charge/cost was reduced to INR 18,000/-. Now, to my belief this kind of scenario is not very general / frequent. I have purchased a product from a world renowned organization like SAMSUNG who works with so much diversification in so many fields from delicate Electronics to Heavy Industries, and I expect in return, much longer output and relation, not only for the television but all kind of other products of SAMSUNG. I do not blame any body or SAMSUNG for this damage, but I consider it is a very unusual occurrence in which again unfortunately I am the owner of the Item under discussion.

After multiple follow up with Samsung India and emails to Samsung head office in Korea, regarding Unfortunate PANEL problem with Samsung 40 inch LCD Television, sent on 21st Jan 2013, I have not received any reply so far from SAMSUNG side. However, I have received a call from Mr. Indranil Mukherjee (Eastern Zonal Executive) of Samsung Electronics India, for an offer of INR 14,000/- for the replacement of the said Panel.

To my belief spending another INR 14,000/- is very expensive within 3 years of purchasing a premium product that also from Samsung Electronics. This kind of scenario is a very SPECIAL CASE and does not happen frequently. I have also purchased other appliances from SAMSUNG e.g. Air-conditioner, Refrigerator, Mobile phone, DVD-Player, Washing-machine etc. and I am using all these appliances till date without any problem. As a customer, I expect in return, much longer output and happy relation with SAMSUNG.

On this above context, I am requesting / appealing to SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS to take up this as very special / exceptional case and replace the PANEL at minimum cost. I can bear the expenses up to INR 7,000/- to get the PANEL replaced. It is my expectation from you, to look into this and show a way out, to solve the issue cordially so that the customer satisfaction is highly appreciated.

I am writing this post with lots of hope and a proper judgment from SAMSUNG side.

Yours sincerely,

Samit Chatterjee
Phone: (+91)-33-2484-7068 (Home)
Email: [email protected]

Jan 10, 2013

Part under Warranty , but not Covered

We have Registered a Complaint with Samsung ( complaint no 8426726046 ) regarding Air Conditioner Cooling problem , for which Company Service person has told that Compressor to be replaced, We have Bill & Warranty card , but then to they say because some Serial no is missing on the external unit , they cannot cover the part under warranty.
Being a Customer we preserve Bill & Warranty document , how can Company expect us to keep record of serial no which is on the external unit.

Is this just to Avoid Warranty and Charge Customer.
joisjoy

Dec 28, 2012

False Charging

A sum of Rs.50/- charged without my consent. A unlocking code has been sent which I have not used. I do not want this game on my mobile. This should be discontinued and the amount of Rs.50/- charged should be refunded. VIJAYAKUMAR

Oct 1, 2012

Reliability of product

Hi All,

I am writing this to share with you all the M/s Samsung way of systematic fooling of customers.

I purchased a Samsung Wave 2 (S-8530) model phone in last year 2011 September. The phone was working good for 2months and then suddenly it started giving trouble in mic then I got it changed after a weeks time. Then it started giving trouble on the call taking hard key. Then it started in sensitive in the left side of the touch screen. Then the total display / touch screen failed.

Now that M/s Samsung is demanding money for replacement of the failed parts as the phone is just crossed warranty.

I just wanted to know is there a system to hold the company responsible for the reliability of the product and ask them why they stopped the product in market in a short time? and what are the complaints received so far for this product and with in warranty and post warranty, What is the cost of spare parts and their failure rate etc.,

Regarding the above I had the following mail communications with them.:

IMEI Nr. ******************

This is _____________ here writing to bring to your kind attention of a problem I am facing w.r.to a new Wave 2 phone I purchased (with proper bill and from an authorised dealer) on 02Sep2012.

I was anticipating to be a happy customer of Samsung using this phone at least for a 4-5 years of time as I invested a good amount of Rs. 16,100 at that time on this phone.

But unfortunately I ended up having to get satisfied with some frequent hanging and auto switch off and on instances. Yet I was going on with the phone.
Then one fine day I got the mic not working and with the office schedules I could not reach to a service center during their working hours of 10am - 6pm and after a 10 days time I got it serviced.

Again for 4-5 months it was going but still with the left side call taking button non working condition. I was going on using still.

Now that the phone started giving me trouble in touch screen touches and erratic behaviors some time. As usual I was going on. Then the left side of the screen has become insensitive.

And then on a fine morning in the end of August 2012 it stopped working on the display and being a touch screen phone I was completely rendered helpless but to use an alternate phone for urgency and held in work.

I would also like to mention that the phone was with single person usage with a very normal air conditioned environment and all along there was not any heavy fall or scratch / damage / crack etc.

I took the phone to service center (******* - Samsung Service Center - Location ****** - Jamshedpur - India) and wanted to check what happened on 10th Sep 2012 around 5.50pm

They told me to come on another day as the working hours is going t get closed by 6PM and servers will be down afterwards.

Again with managing the office hours I could go only on 15th Sep 2012.

Immediately they said the touch screen has gone bad and needs to be replaced along with LCD display unit as this model comes integral. Which will cost me ~INR 7800+ Taxes. This is a huge amount for me compared with the new phone purchase price of INR 16,00 and that too only an year ago. I also requested them to check if the software needs upgrade and they carried out the same for a charge of Rs. 280. Eventually I also lost all the contact details and photos on the phone.

In this context I would like to request you to look into the matter as a special case and provide resolution with out any additional cost implications so that it fosters my willingness to go with Samsung products in the times to come as well. I would be happy to assist Samsung if this could be any help to you to conduct any technical study on the problem case.

Awaiting for your positive response.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear ________,

Samsung Namaskar!!

Thank you for showing interest in our Brand Samsung and contacting our CEO’s Office.

As per conversation with you we wish to confirm that we acknowledge your concern and same has been again forwarded to our authorized service centre for your area in order to sort out the issue on priority. So we are very sorry for the inconvience that you are facing.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to consider you.

CEO’s Office
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear M/s Samsung & Team,

Thank you for the reply and I understood you were trying to reach me at the phone number : +** ************ and could not reach me over phone.

I would like to confirm that I did not receive any calls from M/s Samsung during the past 2 days. Except for a missed call (got cut within short time) from +91 1204028200 and could not call back as the number is saying calling back not allowed. I attended or replied all other calls.

Meanwhile I also tried your live chat mode but I cam to know it is available only during the week days between 10am to 6pm.

Hence I would like to request you to check and let me know / call again or you may reply with your phone numbers where I can call you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear M/s Samsung & Team,

This is __________ here writing in response to your return mail to my earlier mail dt 15th Sep 2012 . and ref your complaint No: 8******58. And your service center Claim No Ref : 4********2 dt 21/Sep/2012.

Further to my reporting and your reply on the above case, I have been contacted by your team from Delhi and they requested me to take the phone to the service center again from Tuesday last as Monday was a holiday here in my town on account of Viswakarma puja. And subsequently I was able take the phone to your service center on Friday (21Sep2012) due to the nation wide bandh on 20thSep2012. Accordingly the same was informed to your service center personnel.

If you can notice during the interactions, I have asked your service team as well what kind of a solution is being offered. They again requested me to submit the phone to service center and it will be taken care.

While I took off from my work schedule between 1.30PM to 4.30PM and traveled 7+7 KMs and met the service center reps, they spoke to some of the Samsung people over phone and prepared a claim sheet asking me to agree to pay Rs. 4483.36 for this repair. This is something surprising to me.

Please note that I have already visited 3 times in person to your service center regarding this problem.

Alternatively, they proposed me for a refund amount for the phone which will be equivalent of 60% of the initial value. Sorry to say but this is nothing but ridiculous to me.

From the start of the interactions itself, my observation was M/s Samsung office was indicating me that of any decision, solution is in the purview of Service center (or) regional head which I am not able to understand. If service center are empowered to take this decision why it was not communicated to me earlier or why I should come to Samsung head office (CEO cell).

I see that whatever the decision is to be taken in this regards to be taken by M/s Samsung head office (CEO Cell) based on the merit of the case and instructed to the service center accordingly.

-------------------------------

dt 1stOct2012

Dear M/s Samsung Team,

This is further w.r.to the mails and calls on the subject matter.

Awaiting your reply on the action items towards resolution of the issue in this regards from M/s Samsung's side.

Except for a multitude of phone calls from your different nodal points, I am not able to see any progress in resolution of the issue.

For your reference I am attaching my earlier mail in this regards.

//Ref : The Mobile Shop Bill # ******* dt 2Sep2011

Dear M/s Samsung & Team,

This is __________ here writing in response to your return mail to my earlier mail dt 15th Sep 2012 . and ref your complaint No: 8*****58. And your service center Claim No Ref : 4*****2 dt 21/Sep/2012.

Further to my reporting and your reply on the above case, I have been contacted by your team from Delhi and they requested me to take the phone to the service center again from Tuesday last as Monday was a holiday here in Jamshedpur on account of Viswakarma puja. And subsequently I was able take the phone to your service center on Friday (21Sep2012) due to the nation wide bandh on 20thSep2012. Accordingly the same was informed to your service center personnel.

Alternatively, they proposed me for a refund amount for the phone which will be equivalent of 60 of the initial value. Sorry to say but this is nothing but ridiculous to me.

Hence I would like to request you to check and let me know of the resolution of this issue at the earliest.//

Thanks & Regards,//

I am still waiting for their response. Lets see what happens.

Regards......Sri
Satishjeetu Send email

Sep 11, 2012

mobile

samsung gt-c3303 handsets working not properly.
Divyank Awasthi Send email

Sep 11, 2012

mobile

I have purchased this samsung phone(GT-S533)on 16 june 2012 of RS.8400/-.This phone was defected from the beginning. I have visited samsung service center 6 times but every time they keep phone for at least 4-5 days and the problem remains While using that phone it gets turn off automatically. It more than 11 months now but still i am facing the same problem. Now i want the replacement of that phone that service center guys are not ready to help me. Please do something if you can. I would be very much thankful to you. Waiting for reply