Samsung

Consumer complaints and reviews about Samsung

Rajesh Singhal01 Send email

Sep 11, 2012

mobile

Dear Sir/Madam
I bought a samsung mobile SCH-B519 in feb.2011. But I facing software related problem from the beginning. I have visited two time in Samsung consumer complaint center and they have resumed the complaint.But now same problem arose.Last time samsung executive assured me that they will replace the handset if the problem came again.Now I want to replace it.

Rajesh Singhal

Jun 11, 2012

Mobile lost

I have found my mobile. Kindly do not block the mobile handset.
Manikandan Nair

Jun 9, 2012

balance reduced daily

daily my balance is been reduces.i don't know why this is happening.pls do some thing otherwise i have to cancel my no. of airtel.
my number is 9573837906.and if i call to customer care there they will reply that there is no service is activated on my number then why balance is been reduced daily without use if it.
Arvi

May 24, 2012

No Internet connect on PC through Mobile Modem

this is big problem to all user of Samsung Mobile set model no. GT-E2152 for internet connection through mobile handset..
because there is description on model to not connect to internet through data cable with pc, while all samsung mobile which have data cable, connect internet with pc..then why not this model not supporting this great feather.

May 4, 2012

mobile

I am usman from abudhabi. I brought a mobile phone of samsung galxy y pro from Dubai Al Qusais Lulu Super market.Then i just open the mobile on the way of return to my camp. But phone just working and restarted automatically , i thought some usual problem. But that was a trouble, that phone i cant use til now. That is restarting automatically, switch off automatically & music player change automatically. I gave to service 3 times , they told some virus problem and sent to sumsung service centre and gave me back 3 times .After 3 service not change my phone.I worked in oil company , that is 180 km far away from abudhabi city , i have only one day leave in one month, i am very anxiousness by brought this phone .I was nokia user, i got a big mistake that choose samsung mobile. I want replacement or refund my money, otherwise i will move legally.

Nov 28, 2011

stollen Mobile

while i was travelling in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh, two men stole my mobile from pocket. i called the samsung company and they were not able to help, but said to give FIR to the nearest police station. even though i did the same, the police is not interested to enquire and asked money for to file a complaint for blocking the SIM Card. the following are the details

1. My Name: Binoy Koshy

please help

Binoy

Aug 4, 2011

hang-up problem

I purchased Samsung Galaxy S on date 19/03/2011 from Croma, kormangala, Bangalore store.
After 15-20 days one day when i used handsfree comes with cellphone, they were not functioning well. As from that i was unable to pick up any incoming call, also other caller was not able to hear my voice.
When i went to croma store with this information, they forwarded me to Samsung service center. In Samsung service center they diagnosed my phone and said that it is a issue with 3.5 mm Jack, so they have to look and it will take 2-3 hours. but they took one day for that and said that they cant fix it as they have to change the complete motherboard as this socket is mounted on that.
I told them that it's just 15-20 days before i have purchased this complete new handset with of 22K rs. and you are taking about to change the complete motherboard of this handset. Can't you provide me a complete new set. So they said that they can't do this, if i want to replace motherboard then left cell phone for 1 day or else you can go. It was really frustrating for me. But i managed and submitted my phone to them. They took 3 days for this to repair.
Now the issue is resolved. But My handset is regularly getting Hang, even though none of the application is installed on my cell phone. this issue is not for 1-2 times.. From the days of repairing I am facing this issue... I am not in Bangalore as i have shifted to Mumbai, Please help me in this case. As for me it's creating a worst experience with Samsung Company.I have started thinking that I made a mistake to purchase a Samsung cellphone. Any fast response will be highly appreciated.
Contact no.- 9967 762 763

Jul 10, 2011

Horrid after sale service

I had bought a samsung galaxy ace in February 2011. I have been facing problems with the camera since the week I bought it . I have gone to 4 samsung service where they have kept the phone for more than a week in each place and still they have not been able to fix it . I have wasted over 3000 Rs travelling to service centres alone. The customer care of samsung does not seem to care about the customers they are rude and are the least bit helpful .
I am most disappointed with after sale service of Samsung.
I am thinking of going ahead doing something about this.

Jun 22, 2011

QUICK SOLUTION & PROPER DEPRICIATION.

I have complaint on dt:4,10&17 june2011 @ my samsung LCD.when Mr.Subir talk me about 60%(MAX.)depriciation cost i.e refund cost will be only 40% of total bill amount.That time i was demanding 45%refund amount( initially it is 50% refund).But he stick on 60% depriciation:In meanwhile due to family demands (since there is no LCD) i have purchased new SAMSUNG LED 40 INCH on dt:17JUNE 2011( EVENTHOUGH knowing previous SAMSUNG lcd history) so that i have good sleep at night.On dt:20 june 2011 Mr. Subir call me & told that our company will give you a new offer of 34% refund amount or new LCD.but due to election duty & i am working outside of nashik ;It is not possible to talk with my family.When our family watch new LED ,they observed one thing that LED quality is more superior than LCD in all respect.Therefore instead of new LCD offer,we will reduce our demand of 45% to 40% refund amount.so that we will add another 9000.00 to 10000.00 in refund amount to purchase new LED.When i talk to Mr.subir @ my view,then he refuse to give 40% refund amount (initially he offer me, when i was demanding 45% ).he suggest me to take new LCD what they will suppose to be an equivalent of old LCD.But i have a question in my mind.Without knowing costumer satisfaction or his demands,how company will offer new lcd to costumer as per their choice?When costumer demanding 40%refund amount which is already offer me.Now why they are refuse to obey their promises? Company executive should think of costumer satisfaction & solve this problem as early as possible.I have a mind that Mr.subir delibarately not solving my problem.I have told him if it is not in his capacity,then put my realistic demand to your next executive so that i will get proper JUSTICE within time.

Jun 21, 2011

Lost mobile

I lost my Samsung mobile can you help

Jun 8, 2011

Mobile restarts

I bought a Samsung mobile G5722 model. It restarts again and again. So provide solution...

May 29, 2011

Samsung microwave - poor Quality and service

I bought a Samsung microwave (C103FL) in 2005 from Jain Traders in Thane. In 2009 / 10, there was a problem with heating and the representative resolved it (after charging heavily)

Again the same problem occured in 2011. Service rep came multiple times, said that he suspects the PCB is gone. One day the same rep called me when I was in office and told me that the part has arrived and he will replace.

When I came from office, I came to know from my mother that the rep did come and said that the PCB is gone and the problem cannot be resolved as Samsung doesn't support the model available with me.

I talked to seniors in Samsung, they also confirmed that they cannot replace the board.

Two cocerns:
1. Quality of the oven
2. Support

It appears that Samsung is not concerned about the customers' inconvience.

I would like to know the solution for the problem. I cannot afford to throw the oven and buy a new one.

Rajalakshmi Murali

May 27, 2011

WI-FI ND BLUETUTH NOT WORKING

DEAR SIR,

KINDLY NOTE THAT I PURCHASE THE MOBILE PHONE OF SAMSUNG GALAXY FIT AND MY PROBLEM IS THAT MY WI-FI AND MY BLUETUTH IS NOT WORKING FROM TWO DAYS SO KINDLY HELP ME.

May 22, 2011

Caller greivance

Dear Officer

I have been harassed by no.08018937413, without any reason. Caller is unknown to me...He is being bullying from long time.
Kindly take appropriate action against this no.

Apr 1, 2011

installation

hi all,

i have faced a poor experience from Samsung service provider.They took only 10 days to install my 32 "led TV worth Rs 43000.with surprisingly it took only 10 minutes to complete they task.(just make a hole and hang the tv on the wall).i called them for so many times and finally they did that after 10 days of the delivery.its just so excellent.

so the Samsang service provider in kolkata is just an excellent!!!!!

from
sk Rajib hossien
mobile-9804611110

Mar 28, 2011

screen of LCD tv not working

complaint no. 8430849098

screen of my Samsung lcd tv is not working . I made a complaint since 1 month back but there is no response from your side. I purchased it 3 years back and see what happened so early. We had used Onida tv for 10 years without any problem. How shameful is this ! You are not maintaining the quality of your product. Neither providing better services to the customers.

Thanking You
Vivek Krishna Varma

Jan 30, 2011

Poor Service

I wanted to take a backup of my phone-book on my PC so I tried installing the software that came with the phone itself but it is not connecting to my phone- I am using original Data Cable that came along with the phone. I have tried downloading New PC Studio v1.4 & v1.5 but still not able to connect either by USB nor blue tooth. Even Customer Services people giving strange answers like try on different PC, I have already tried on 3 different PCs but still problem persists.
So now problems i am facing-
poor customer service - people not aware what to tell to customers
Lack of resources - battery's out of stock on all service centers. I had to visit service center 4 times to get a new battery.
Handset- Phone hanging, Battery gave up in mere 9 months & i had to pay 364/- for a battery.

What should I do about all this?

Dec 6, 2010

Rinsing time, leakage, slow pouring of water

Dear sir/Madam,

First I want to tell you about the water entering the machine. We have cleaned the filter but still the water is not coming in a force inside the machine. so the mist shower will not work.

Second rinsing time is just 2 minutes. It is taking too much time to fill the water in the machine and within 2 minutes the rinsing is getting completed. So how far the detergents are going from the cloth is unknown.

Finally there is a leakage from the bottom of the machine. It is not leaking much but few drops.

Our washing machine model is WA85VPL.

I hope you will give me a favourable answer for my questions.

Aug 26, 2010

BUMPER PRIZE

I HAVE GOT THE MSG THAT U HAVE GOT 82000000POUNDS I CAN'T UNDERSTAND SO PLS REPLY ME...........

Aug 21, 2010

discontinue service of stolen phone

dear sir,
I have recently lost my new samsung corby phone (stolen),
kindly requesting you to stop the phone service,
the ime no is -############.

thanking you.

May 26, 2010

less of cooling

my fridge is not working since sunday. I complained on monday morning but the mechanic came on tuesday evening.He told us to switch off the fridge. Its wednesday , but still he has not yet turned up.till how many days should I wait and what is the guarantee that he will come today. I have party at my house in 2 days and how is it possible to survive without fridge in summer.I dont know what type of service yourll are giving.