Samsung Washing Machine

Consumer complaints and reviews about Samsung Washing Machine

Abmoiz

Nov 21, 2020

Repair of washmachine

Am Md. Hameduddin from miryalaguda, nalgonda(dist)
My washingmachine is getting repair from 8 months.
Please visit and daignise the problems as early as..
Cont: 93946-11570
H. No 7-660
Bangarigadda
Miryalguda
Muhammad Musthafa

Oct 29, 2019

Repair

My fully automatic Samsung washing machine was once not working . After that by online complaint registering they changed board of the machines and charged Rs.3500 from us .In an year same machine was under complaint they Again come to my home and said that its board has gone and also motor has gone . Again they want some more Rs.5500 for servicing .. We have stopped servicing that Machine and buy a new Washing Machine .Worst Servicing Centres in In India was of Samsung ..
rchtarun

Aug 26, 2019

Non functioning of Fully Automatic washing m/c.

I had purchased washing machine model WA82V5GEC/XTL,sl.no.W0785ZCQ701781L on 21.10.2008.Recently, lodged complained vide 8289201646 regarding non functioning of machine and it was attended on 26.08.2019 by local service centre representative.
As per service engineer,it cannot be repaired as PCB is not available with them nor can be made available.It is very much shocking & dispointing for me that Samsung being a such reputed brand can neither repair nor replace PCB.Should I scrap it now?I had blind faith in Samsung products and technology.But getting such response,I am totally fade up and dissatisfied.
I request through this message to do the need full at the earliest so that customer confidence can be regained.
Hope,my problem shall be resolved and you will revert back.

Tarun Kumar
Mob:9006950796/9430141994.
Singrauli,MP.
Raghavendra charvi

Oct 15, 2018

Repair

Last one week am facing problem with your service person I paid for the repair 5000 rupees even though he is not able to make repair and customer service persons also not responding properly I thought Samsung service is good but now came to know very werst
Saurav Kumar .

Sep 22, 2018

Complaint no. 1148850679

I purchased a Samsung washing machine on 01-02-2018. I contacted Samsung customer service in 16-Sep-2018 for the installation n then l was told that there will b an installation fee as it's been over 180 days from the date of purchase. I explained them that due to some urgency I was out of town n hence I could not install it for last 7 months but they told me about policy and hence I had to agree to pay the installation fee.

The Samsung engineer came to my place to install it and after 8-10 minutes , while he was installing the washing machine he told us that 2 shockers are damaged. I was startled that it's a new product and we had just opened the box same time and it was the first installation to be done and hence the washing machine was never used till date. The engineer said that I can either contact the Samsung cust service or the dealer. I spoke to the dealer and then the Samsung customer service. I have been talking to the customer service for last 7 days and they have been casual in taking care of this complaint. They keep saying that they will call back but they have never contacted me, in fact I have been taking follow up from last 7 days.

Today, again I contacted the customer service and they informed to me that they will repair it but they will not replace it.

It's a new product and have never been used so please replace it. I had lots of inconveniences for last 7 days and I am not able to use my Samsung washing machine since its faulty. The fault is from the start as shockers are internal part so please look into this and help me quickly without delaying it further.

I am not happy with the way my complaint has been ignored. I have all the call recordings.

Please help.

janice Tharaldson

Jul 14, 2018

Samsung top loading washer

Never again on a Samsung washer/dryer. They never worked right, didn't get clothes clean, went wacky on spin cycle and kept re-filling with water. No energy efficiency here. Recall procedure was a nightmare and dishonest representation of what would be done when and how. Used a Dish Network company for recall.which didn't even address the main problem...AND THEY KNEW THIS.
Bad product. Bad Company. gave up and bought a Speed Queen. Tell everyone you know....never ever buy a Samsung.
Bwnny14

Jun 18, 2018

Top washing machine

This washing machine i had cor just say 2 or 3 years and my washer is not acting right but it do work through the washing process and when it got to end spin, end to finish spin has out of control and it do run my water bill up by my washer keep running my water that my washer hsss out of control so i dont know what to do and i pay it off, that waste my money.....
Uma.E

May 29, 2018

unfriendly service

the after sales service is really poor.The people sent for repairing are unfriendly and the only motive is to earn money.Customer satisfaction must be given more importance.I'm really unsatisfied with the repairs.

-Uma Elango,
chennai
majji chandrasekhar

Apr 27, 2018

Washing machine complaint

Ours is Samsung front load automatic washing machine we are getting every time 5E error even we drain water out and as per instruction manual. I need service person for resolving this issue.

Chandrasekhar.M
Mob.No:9962288918

Jan 12, 2018

Worse Top Load Samsung Washing Machine

I purchased a Samsung 6.5 Kg fully automatic top load washing machine (model No. WA65K4200HA) on 8th Apr 2017 from Parakh Galaxy, Untwadi Nasik.
I think this people sold me a demo machine( I says this is the worse samsung seller in Nasik). After few month machine started to having plenty of technical issues. So first I made a call to samsung center and technical person came and investigated the problem. After one week or more he changed the PCB( complaint number for this issue is 4248102011 dated 24/10/2017).

Then after a month water level issue came in machine and it is fixed by 21/11/2017 co number: 4250315989.

Now again this machine is having both the problems. Last month complaint is registered but there is no response from samsung and local samsung representative are very rude to us.
Co Number: 4251104328 dated on 10/12/2017.

After passage of merely one month this washing machine has again stopped working. I have again lodged a complaint in this regards vide complain No. 4253072603 today on 12 Jan, 2018. The frequent recurrence of the same problem despite of all efforts clearly reflects some major technical fault in the machine. Due to this I have no option left but to get it replaced immediately. Owning and maintaining of this machine has become a mental harassment for me.

I am totally disappointed with the attitude and approach of Samsung on this issue so far.

I therefore, request you to take necessary concrete action for replacement of my above washing machine or refund the amount paid for purchase of this product along with compensation for the mental harassment.

Mob: 7709094749

Jan 12, 2018

Worse Samsung Top Load Machine

Co Number: 4251104328 dated on 10/12/2017.

Mob: 7709094749
yvrk.sastry

Oct 21, 2017

Washing Machine is leaking

At the washing machine bottom, water is heavily leaking and the washing machine is continuously fed with external water supply.

The washing machine is not properly operating.
RelianceDigital

Oct 19, 2017

RE: Faulty samsung washing machine

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact & email id at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

At Your Service,
Reliance Digital
prabhusameer

Oct 19, 2017

Faulty samsung washing machine

I purchased samsung top load fully automatic washing machine (WA62M4300HP) on 24/09/2017 from reliance digital (near mhatre bridge, pune). The machine was delivered on 25/09 and a sloppy demo by the reliance person was given around 27/09.

When we started using the machine, we found some problem with water level. I raised a complaint with reliance on 30/09. There was no response from them inspite of following up reliance CC for 2-3 days. Finally I called up samsung CC and raised the complaint. They sent a technician on 03/10/2017 to check the problem. He told it was a water sensor issue and he submitted his report to the service centre.

I decided that the machine need to be replaced as a faulty one was sold to me. The fault was already there when the machine was delivered. This means that the product was not tested properly and there could be other faults waiting to crop up.

I called up samsung CC and requested them for a replacement instead of repair. The CC person said somebody from service centre will get in touch with me. I waited for a couple of days and again called up the CC. Eventually after a couple of followups with the CC somebody from service centre called up. I again re-iterated that the machine should be replaced and not repaired. He told that he will send the replacement request to head office for approval which will take 7-10 days.

I called up the CC on 16/10 to know the status. She said that my request for replacement has been approved the head office and somebody will get in touch with me soon. Nobody did!

I again called up CC on 19/10 and requested to talk to some senior. So, Mr. Vivek Varma, 1st level supervisor, got on line. He had a different thing to tell! He said that the machine cannot be replaced as per the warranty clause. I again had to repeat the whole story and insisted for replacement. He said he has no clue of the approval from head office and whether any request was sent to head office for approval. Finally after some deliberation he said that some other senior person will get in touch with me. Nobody did!

Samsung and reliance are just big names with lousy & pathetic services they provide. They're least botheed about customer's plight once the product is sold. I hope somebody is listening!
Abhishek C V

Sep 8, 2017

Unncessessory CBC

I'm holding bajaj finserv card (card number:############ 7074), and i have emi running presently with the agreement number 4040CD34361837, I had requested for the change of account, I submitted the NACH mandate form and a cancelled cheque in the Madiwala Branch on July 24th they said it may take upto 45 days to get it done. So I clearly asked him that if it doesn't get debited from my account what should I do, they to wait till September 12th after that also if it doesn't get debited you come down to the branch and you can pay the EMI, he clearly mentioned there will not be any penalty.

But now I'm getting calls saying that your EMI is due pay the EMI with check bounce penalty.

I'm not understanding what is the process you people are following. They are informing one thing and doing one thing. This time I'm fed-up with your service.

Same happened in the month of July I have paid that time, but this time I'm not ready to pay any penalty I can pay just the EMI amount.
Walkerjackie0218

May 23, 2017

samsung top load washer

Well lets just say that my washer was under recall...company sends a technician from dish network tho fix whatever...well my washer hasn't been any better its gotten worse. It doesnt wash my clothes thoroughly. It doesnt even complete spin cycle. My daughter was stuck on her medium size load for 5 hours today...5 hours... It keeps running water every time on spin cycle when it only has 7 mins left....7 mins turning into 5 hours... What kinds of mess is this. I promise i will not purchase another Samsung products ever again that includes phones, tvs and kitchen appliances. There needs to be a law suit against samsung since they are not trying to replace my washer or refund me back my money. I will look into a consumer law suit.
Siva Prasad G

Mar 14, 2017

spin motor replaced

Sir, I am G.Siva Prasad staying at Near Airport, NAD, Visakhapatnam. I lodge a complaint on dt 11.02.2017 vide request no 4230685087, one of your service engineer Appalaraju was came and told to replace the spin motor, i told to replace him, after a week he replaced a new motor after that he told to change a screw, another day he came and told to replace coupler, he told there is a coupler problem, every time the service engineer was coming and inspecting the machine and simple going but till to date it was not rectified even though the new motor was changed, no one came and rectify the problem and again i lodge a complaint on dt 14.3.17 vide request no 4232415163 and one of ur service engineer came to my house and inspected my machine and told to bring it to your servicing center, till 11.02.2017 to 14.03.2017 my problem was not rectified, so please take necessary enquairy on this regard.
Samsungrepair

Mar 13, 2017

Outlet not working

Washing machine not working while drain the watering time
Meenaxi S K

Mar 4, 2017

spin timer problem

I purchased Semi Automatic Washing Machine at bagalkot from Shrinivas electronics, Bagalkot. it is under warranty. I made complaint at Dealer on 7th February 2017, the engineer came after a week and told some spinner machine is damaged. But till date no one is coming to our house and trying to make repair or replace that machine. Even I called on line no: ############ on 28.02.2017, 01.03.2017, 02.03.2017 and even today also [04.03.2017]. one the your staff in online told that, my complain is closed by updating the machine is replaced. Will you please explain if the machine is replaced, then why our machine is not working? or we are fooooooooooooool, that we are complaining it again and again?

Please tell me to whom shall I complaint in this regard. Shop Owner is not ready to give service, the engineer who visited and told one machine has to replace, he is not ready to come house and repair our washing machine and even he is not ready to attend/receive our phone calls. Your online numbers/ service they are giving only assurance, not sending engineers form last 5 days. Hence, please tell me to whom shall i complaint?

the details of our washing machine is as under,
model no: WT62H2510HP/TL.
mobile number : 9449534652, and 9480597489
Juliedylan

Feb 10, 2017

Top load Samsung washer machine

January 21 dish network came at home to do the recall on my machine. The day after my machine wasn't working. I called Samsung, they send Lakes company to repair....about a week after. The technician just told me, oh the guy who came before me, broke the wire harness in the back. We have to order the piece. Well, called back Samsung.. someone will call you back......mmmmm no never.
I called, been transferred, line cuted ....
Lakes company was suppose to come on last Friday..on the 3rd...guess what?!!! They never show up!!!!!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡
Called back Samsung....guess what....someone will call you back...talked with supervisor ,...,,they tell you the same stupid shit....it's a different department....they will call you back!!!!!
This morning, Lakes company after their phones was occupied or not working for 3 days, confirmed me... the piece is back order!!!!!!! Maybe in 2-3 weeks we will have it!!!!!!!!!!
I called back the first company.....guess what?...someone will call you back!! Ohhhh he called me back...to tell me...we are waiting on Samsung to tell us what to do!!!!! Lol
REPAIR asshole!!!!!!
And of course...they will call me back!
This morning....after I asked many time..I want to exchange or my stupid money back....the person told me...ok someone will call you back...inside 3 days but sometimes it can takes a week!!!!! Lol
I never seen service like this. Did you?????
K Lakshmaiah

Jan 22, 2017

washing machine not working

washing machine Model 6.2 Kg,WA82V4G not getting switched - on.
Mani Alex

Jan 21, 2017

Washing machine is not working properly

On August 2016, I purchased samsung washing machine from Digi World, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur. From that day on words, I am complaining again and again but no response from your company side. The machine is working properly. The engineer says that the motor is not working right but how is it possible in new machine. This machine is not washing the clothes neatly. I am fully dissappointed from samsung washing machine. This is my first experience and last also. Please replace this machine as soon as possible. I am suffering from this machine. My contact no. 9602362770. I hope you will do something.
Deborah White

Jan 20, 2017

Samsung top load washer

I purchased this washing machine from Best Buy on the word of the salesman that this was one of the top of the line machines. I needed a large capacity washer that would handle a king size quilt. They are very heavy when they get wet. The washer has never throughly cleaned the quilt. Actually the washer has never really cleaned any of my clothes. On the permapress cycle my blouses don't even get totally wet. They stay dry on top so I do not feel that they are getting clean. I went back to Best Buy and the salesman told me to wash everything on the bedding cycle because that cycle washes by weight. So now I get a recall notice saying that the drum can come crashing through the washer and injure me so I am not suppose to use that cycle anymore. And you won't buy me a new washer. What kind of crap is That? Repairing it won't work. I can't wash bedding on delicate cycle. That definitely won't get it cleaned right. Well thanks for nothing. I am telling everyone I know not to buy Samsung products.
rsangtan

Dec 29, 2016

Fully automatic machimne

I am highly disappointed with the samsung service ,you are delaying like anything.I had purchased fully automatic washing machine last month 7th nov 2016 and now machine is not working. I called 8 times to your service center and they are delaying as well.Finally an engineer came at my place and he is saying like I have to give failed part cost as well as fee to the engineer and it costs somewhere Rs.820 which should not correct according to me.

Atleast you guys should provide free service to the customers its only 1 month and I have to pay cost under warranty.I will not going to pay any amount to your engineer.

Please fix issue asap otherwise I will take a step against you.I registered complaint on 25dec 2016.
Mazid Mohd

Dec 28, 2016

regarding washing machine

Hi sir,
I have complain regarding your washing machine ,I have just purchased your washing machine 2 months back and its not working properly though we sent it to the service center still it has same problem; even one of your expert has come moreover they also failed.whenever we put clothes inside it makes it black because of the internal problem in it.And we are getting trouble to fix it. At last, I called on your customer care number they didn't response it.....
if you do not really help me to fix it I will file the case in consumer court regarding the issue....So I request you to help to me to fix it.