Saraf furniture

Consumer complaints and reviews about Saraf furniture

irnamit

Sep 16, 2020

insaraf.com / Saraf Furniture - Seems to be fraudulent activity by team, no update, no product delivery, no refund.

I would have called customer care more than 15 times and 25+ email exchanges. But I have never seen such a pathetic and unprofessional customer service team, responses are very casual and one liner ROBOTIC responses with NO clear update and clearly lack customer service mindset.

Order No: 1NSF283712133

I have wasted my 45 days of time and still the product is not yet delivered to me.

Without any further delay please help me to get my REFUND and CANCEL the order. I would like to have my refunds in my account as soon as possible, so that I can go for another option and buy a product somewhere else.

But truly this was a horrible and extremely disappointing experience overall and Nightmare for mental torture for me.

There is NO value of customer representative words. Before placing an order, I inquired about delivery time and commitment was given to me that I will have my product delivered before the end of August (August 28th, 2020) .