sarathi.nic.in

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about sarathi.nic.in

bvshimpi

Jun 4, 2021

LL slot booking failed

Dear Sir/madam,

I applied for the learning license and paid the fees also but now I'm trying to book my slot but the error is shown that "Service is not available for this RTO ".
Please check it out why this error is happened due to covid-19 or any other reason if there any please specify, don't create confusion for the peoples.
Everyone is trying to reach but the error occurs and no any explanation from your side.
If the error is of your system rather than Covid-19 please suggest what to do now because we already paid the amount.

My details are
Application Number - 845571421
Email id - [email protected]
Mobile: 7666386727
Pradip Gangarde

Jun 1, 2021

LL slot booking failed

Dear Sir/madam,

I applied for the learning license on 31-05-2021 and paid the fees also but now I'm trying to book my slot but the error is shown that "Service is not available for this RTO ".

My details are
Application Number - 1713903321
Email id - [email protected]
Jariya Nirmal

May 26, 2021

LL slot booking

I m trying to book LL Test slot for application number 1688550221 but it is showing an error message "Service not enabled for this RTO". I can't figure out why the service is not enabled or it is some error in my screen only. Please help with my issue.
rupali78

May 22, 2021

ll test slot booking

i went to give my ll test in rto camp on 11th MAy 2021, but i was told because of vaccination drive it is closed. Now i am trying to book slot i am getting error" service not enabled for this rto"
Application Number:1592169421
Email: [email protected]
SaifAli110

May 6, 2021

Unable to book Driving License Slot

My learning license Number is UP16/ 0028663/2020. I have paid the fee online and now I am unable to book the slot. It actually shows nothing after clicking on confirm slot. It is just a blank page that comes up after we click on confirm.

Please help me resolve this at priority.

Name; Saif Ali
Email; [email protected]
Contact: 6239539205
subham_kumar_singh

Apr 23, 2021

LL SLOT BOOKING

I m trying to book LL Test slot for application number 1179032621 but it is showing an error message "Service not enabled for this RTO". I can't figure out why the service is not enabled or it is some error in my screen only. Please help with my issue.
msanthosh

Apr 19, 2021

service not enabled for your RTO

I have payed my dl fees but still couldn't book a slot. The error is as follows: service not enabled for your RTO. Please help me in resolving this issue.

Apllication number: 1523550121
email: [email protected]
msanthosh

Apr 19, 2021

service not enabled for your RTO

After paying the dl test fees I tried to book the slots but its showing error service not enabled for your RTO. I tried after 2-3 days but still showing the same error. Please resolve my issue.

Application number: 1523550121
email: [email protected]

Thanksa and regards,
Santhosh M.
Prs6661

Apr 7, 2021

LL SLOT APPOINTMENT DETAILS IS NOT AVAILABLE

Its 4 days going on, i am facing 'LL SLOT APPOINTMENT DETAILS ARE NOT AVAILABLE'while booking a slot for ll test...what does it mean??
Prs6661

Apr 7, 2021

LL TEST SLOT APPOINTMENT DETAILS IS NOT AVAILABLE

Its 3 4 days going on, i am facing 'LL TEST SLOT APPOINTMENT DETAILS IS NOT AVAILABLE'.what does it mean??
Vtailor24

Mar 31, 2021

unable to book a dl test slot

I'm not able to book a slot for dl test. It show that slots are not available for some days every time i check even after a month also. And my ll is about to expire please help!
Supriya C Achuthan

Mar 23, 2021

Cancellation of Application

I am trying to cancel my application for a learner's license. But didn't receive OTP yet. I have tried many times. My application no is 1104776021.
Ashu1109

Mar 21, 2021

Unable to book DL Test slot

My application no. is 1126340921 for dl (MCWG, LMV) is accepted. However, i am unable to book slot for the DL teaser. Everyday i try it shows as no slot available for next 30 days.

Can you please help.
Abhishek7112001

Mar 18, 2021

unable to book slot

my application no. is 802739521 for dl (MCWG, LMV) is accepted and fees had been done but i try too book slot ll test from last 1 month but i unable to book slot every time they show no slot available . i am trying to book slot in the time of slotbooking my network is also running with 1mbps but they every no slot available .
brijesh2912

Mar 8, 2021

Problem in Online Backlog entry

I did apply for backlog entry with application number 710893221 as my DL wasn't available online and i want to request for change of address in my DL.

My this application got Rejected after few days without any reason. It's just showing Application with this number got rejected.

Here problem is i can't reapply for DL backlog as well because it shows message 'DL Number available as backlog entry vide Application Number : 710893221 get it Approved. Then only Apply for DL services.' while i ask for DL services in sarathi website.

How can i get it approved when it already got rejected? At least withdraw this application so i can reapply & at least provide a reason of rejecting application so we can correct that mistake while reapplying.

Problem in Online Backlog entry

Sidhaant Gupta

Mar 2, 2021

Can't book driving test slot even on a valid learner's license

The website either hangs or says "Slots are not available for next 30 days.", the website in itself is very inconvenient and such disruptions, make it even more useless. I have been trying for 4 days now and unable to book a DL test slot yet. Please help.
Amitabh101918

Feb 28, 2021

Unable to book Driving test slot

Trying to book driving license slot since 1 month but unable to do so. After selecting driving test slot , page hangs and doesn't proceed further.
I think they have only allowed Agents/brokers to book slot and they have blocked for others .
If any1 can resolve , please help.
singale001

Feb 25, 2021

Gender applicant error

I was trying to fill application for Renewal of DL, but getting Gender application error repetitively.
singale001

Feb 25, 2021

Gender applicant error

I am trying to fill the Application for renewal but repeatedly asking for Gender even after i have selected the option.
idsbyyiyicriyb

Feb 24, 2021

DL test slot booking

When I tried to book Slot for DL test I am getting Error : Sarathi Service is Stopped... How to fix this?
idsbyyiyicriyb

Feb 24, 2021

DL test slot booking

When I try to book slot, I got the same error for two days... "Sarathi Service is Stopped"... Anyone Know How to fix this?
nimesh123456

Feb 12, 2021

BANK VERIFICATION PENDING

Hii, sir my application number is 668845921. I had paid 900 ruees for learning licence and driving. And money was debited form account but my payment status is still on verification pending. Please help.

My application no. 668845921

BANK VERIFICATION PENDING

maulin h shah

Feb 3, 2021

Renewal of DL test

Renewal of DL test
Application no 485928221
DOB- 18-10-1979
when I want book a slot for renewal of DL appointment its showing "LL APPOINTMENT DETAILS NOT AVAILABLE" and i am able to book slot.
is this some thing wrong
plz help
DEV1276

Jan 15, 2021

Not able to book DL SLOT

Sir, I have got my learner licence, but now facing problem while booking slot for driving licence test, when I am trying to book slot otp is coming on register mobile but after entering that otp I m not getting confirmation.

my DL no is DL############
MY DOB IS 26/11/1993
sreeraje

Jan 6, 2021

DL Slot Booking

When i book slot for DL Test Showing following message

"Application Fee Payment Not Done .Slot Booking Only After Fee Payment ."

But I check the payment status payment already done.

Please calarify the issue