sarathi.nic.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about sarathi.nic.in

Palash140892

Apr 13, 2021

PAYMENT DEDUCTED BUT TRANSACTION FAILED
This is to inform you that I Palash Jain tried paying my DL test Fee for DRIVING LICENSE and the amount ( Rs 1066 ) is deducted from my bank account but the status is failed . I am writing the details below, please help me in this regard as soon as possible.

APPLICATION NO. = 1473215321

PALASH JAIN
Swatisriya

Apr 1, 2021

PENDING PAYMENT

I APPLIED FOR LEARNER LICENCE.AND I TRIED TO PAY FEE OF RS 172/- ON 31-03-2021.BUT IN WEBSITE SHOWS PAYMENT WAS PENDING.MONEY NOT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT.BUT HOW CAN I RE-TRY FOR PAYMENT.I AM NOT ABLE TO PAY AGAIN BECAUSE PREVIOUS TRANSACTION WAS STILL SHOWS PENDING.

SO KINDLY HELP FOR RESOLVE MY ISSUE

APPLICATION NO. 1335833521
M Anita Devi

Mar 24, 2021

Application is verifying with BANK

Dear Sir/Madam
My application number is 1092110321 DOB- 01-03-1971

On the payments page for driver's renewal license, I entered the required details for paying a total of RS.200. Actually I applied this from my computer. The sim card which is using now in computer not registered with any bank. After further processing it says "Application is verifying with BANK". I thought I can paid the amount simply by entering the card no. and so on but it does not go further, it always appears "Application is verifying with BANK"

Now every time I try to make a payment, it is showing the following error
"Application is verifying with BANK.Please press OK to Continue.."

After pressing OK, it does not show the payment page. I have tried making the payment a couple of times but every time I get the same message.

I want to cancel this pending payment and initiate the process again.

Kindly solve this issue as soon as possible and advice me what to do next as I have been going so far.
ASMITAG

Mar 1, 2021

PAYMENT DEDUCTED BUT TRANSACTION FAILED

This is to inform you that I Asmita Gultai tried paying my RETEST FEE for DRIVING LICENSE and the amount ( Rs 300 ) is deducted from my bank account but the status is failed . I am writing the details below, please help me in this regard as soon as possible.

APPLICATION NO. = 2956513120

THANKS
ASMITA GULATI
AK15111994

Jan 14, 2021

MONEY DEDUCTED FROM BANK BUT SARATHI SITE SAYS FAILURE - did not receive Application No: 163740251

it is brought to you kind knowledge that while applying for Learner's License from your site at Delhi it was seen that money of Rs.201 was deducted from my bank account and seen credited to Transport Department Govt of NCT of Delhi but your site says that no fee deposited and transaction failed. The status of payment is FAILED from more than 24hrs.

I raised the complaint to the Bank but they said the the merchant transaction has been successful and settled on 13.01.2021 i.e. the payment of Rs.201/- has already been credited to Transport Department Govt of NCT of Delhi on 13.01.2021.

KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS I HAVE LOST RS.201 AND UNABLE TO PROCEED FURTHER IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING LEARNER'S LICENCE.
1. paid amount to - [email protected]
2. transaction id- T2101131041212949309228
3. COLLECT ID - SBI113C7C6018B24F03B1CCE490A449DA81

Please conatct - [email protected]
contact number -8828298285
kathy90

Dec 11, 2020

MONEY DEDUCTED FROM BANK BUT SARATHI SITE SAYS FAILURE - did not receive Application No: 1693278520

I raised the complaint to the Bank but they said the the merchant transaction has been successful and settled on 03.12.2020 i.e. the payment of Rs.500/- has already been credited to Transport Department Govt of NCT of Delhi on 03.12.2020.

KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS I HAVE LOST RS.500 AND UNABLE TO PROCEED FURTHER IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING LEARNER'S LICENCE.

APPLICATION NO. 1693278520 DATED 03.12.2020 KATHERINE ANTHONY
kathy90

Dec 11, 2020

adam / Sir,

It is brought to you kind knowledge that while applying for Learner's License from your site at Delhi it was seen that money of Rs.500 was deducted from my bank account and seen credited to Transport Department Govt of NCT of Delhi but your site says that no fee deposited and transaction failed. The status of payment is pending from more than 24hrs.

I raised the complaint to the Bank but they said the the merchant transaction ############ has been successful and settled on 03.12.2020 i.e. the payment of Rs.500/- has already been credited to Transport Department Govt of NCT of Delhi on 03.12.2020.

APPLICATION NO. 1693278520 DATED 03.12.2020 KATHERINE ANTHONY

WITH REGARDS
KATHERINE ANTHONY

Dec 10, 2020

Error : Application is verifying with BANK

My application number is 3669823820

On the payments page for driver's license, I entered the required details, and hit "calculate fee", it came to a total of RS.222. Selected "HDFC" as the payment gateway and proceeded to the payment page. But due to some network issue, the payment could not be completed successfully.

Now every time I try to make a payment, it is showing the following error
"Application is verifying with BANK.Please press OK to Continue.."

Kindly solve this issue as soon as possible.
eldhosejohn09

Dec 9, 2020

CANT PAY RETEST FEE

SIR
eldhosejohn09

Dec 9, 2020

cant pay retest fee

I need to take a retest.am from kerala sir. But while going to make payment, it shows "retest fee not initialized". I am not able to pay fees for retest. Please help.
Nagaraju Kondaveeti

Nov 9, 2020

payment Pending and also not deducted from my account

Recently i have applied for the driving Licence but payment status showing the pending state and also the amount has been not deducted from my account.

LLR Application Number:LLRAP20406901520
DL Application Number:AP20420200013547DL
DOB:06-07-1995

Thanks in advance
Dipks

Oct 25, 2020

Retest fees

I need to take a retest. But while going to make payment, it shows "retest fee not initialized". I am not able to pay fees for retest. Please help. And please make your site , user interface user-friendly. Why appicant is having difficulty in making fees payment. Why everything has to so complicated? Please make sure simpler to allow user to pay fees without issue.
SANTOSHILAL

Oct 19, 2020

MONEY DEDUCTED FROM BANK BUT SARATHI SITE SAYS FAILURE -STATUS: PENDING APPLICATION NO- 3000290220

Madam / Sir,

*It is brought to you kind knowledge that while applying for renew of my driving Licence from your site at Delhi on 17-10-20.It was seen that money of Rs.605 was deducted from my bank account and seen credited to Transport Department Govt of NCT of Delhi but your site says that no fee deposited and transaction failed. The status of payemt is pending from more than 24hrs.

APPLICATION NO. 3000290220 DATED 17-10- 2020 Name of applicant- SANTOSHILAL GUPTA

SANTOSHILAL GUPTA
User.1

Oct 18, 2020

Payment deducted

I have made payment for Permanent Driving Licence payment deducted from my account but shows payment failed in Sarathi website i have verify payment status but it shows same. Either settle the amount and generate the receipt or refund my money as soon as possible.

Application no - 753748620
Payment date:- 16/10/2020
Gopinandan Biswal

Oct 14, 2020

Rto India application is verifying with bank error

My application number is 994763020 and DOB is 22-09-1958.
On the payments page for driver's license, i entered the required details for the ReTest fees, and hit "calculate fee", it came to a total of rs.300. Selected "AXIS" as the payment gateway and proceeded to the payment page. But due to some network issue, the payment could not be completed successfully.

Now every time i try to make a payment, it is showing the following error
"application is verifying with bank. Please press ok to continue"

After pressing ok, it does not show the payment page. I have tried making the payment a couple of times but every time i get the same message.

Kindly solve this issue as soon as possible. I have to reappear the exam ASAP.
GUPTARENUKA

Oct 9, 2020

PAYMENT PENDING BUT AMOUNT DEDUCTED

I HAVE APPLIED FOR LEARNER LICENSE ON THE WEBSITE AND AMOUNT GOT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. BUT IT STILL SHOWS PAYMENT IS PENDING.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO REFLECT THE TRANSACTION ON WEBSITE?
HOW DO I PROCCED FURTHER TO BOOK A SLOT FOR MY LL TEST

APPLICATION ID:- 2556231020
DOB - 22-01-1998
manigupta

Oct 5, 2020

Either Payment details not received from the bank or payment is not successful. To check status,Please use Verify Paymnet Status.

700 rupees have been deducted from my bank account but the site is showing that Either Payment details not received from the bank or payment is not successful.To check status, Please use Verify Paymnet Status.
kindly look into this issue
application number: 2813058120
d.o.b: 19-05-1971
manndarr

Oct 2, 2020

MONEY DEDUCTED FROM BANK BUT SARATHI SITE SHOWING PAYMENT STATUS PENDING

Ma'am/Sir,

It is brought to you kind knowledge that while applying for Learner's Licence from your site at Delhi it was seen that money of Rs.766 was deducted from my bank account and seen credited to Transport Department Govt of NCT of Delhi but your site says that Token number mismatch,Plaese wait for 15 minutes and proceed with VERIFY PAY STATUS. The status of payment is pending from more than 2 days.

KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS I HAVE LOST RS.766 AND UNABLE TO PROCEED FURTHER IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING LEARNER'S LICENCE.

APPLICATION NO. 2749192120 DATED 30.9.2020 MANNDARR KACHCHORE

MANNDARR KACHCHORE
SHRENIK DOSHI

Oct 2, 2020

PENDING PAYMENT

I APPLIED FOR LEARNER LICENCE.AND I TRIED TO PAY FEE OF 900 ON 01-10-2020.BUT IN WEBSITE SHOWS PAYMENT WAS PENDING.MONEY NOT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT.BUT HOW CAN I RE-TRY FOR PAYMENT.I AM NOT ABLE TO PAY AGAIN BEACUSE PREVIOUS TRANSACTION WAS STILL SHOWS PENDING.

SO KINDLY HELP FOR RESILVE MY ISSUE

APPLICATION NO. 2323024520

THANKS,
SHRENIK
sumitbhuva123

Sep 30, 2020

MONEY DEDUCTED FROM BANK BUT SARATHI SITE SAYS FAILURE - Application No: 1678403920

I HAD PAY RS 1350 AND MONEY IS DEDUCTED FROM THE BANK ACCOUNT AND SARTHI SITE SHOWS PAY STATUS PENDING. PLEASE LOOK AFTER IT....
Adityayadav2000

Sep 15, 2020

MONEY DEDUCTED FROM BANK BUT SARATHI SITE SAYS FAILURE - Application No: 2415359620

Madam / Sir,

It is brought to you kind knowledge that while applying for Learner's Licence from your site at Delhi it was seen that money of Rs.500 was deducted from my bank account and seen credited to Transport Department Govt of NCT of Delhi but your site says that no fee deposited and transaction failed. The status of payment is pending from more than 7 days.

APPLICATION NO.2415359620 DATED 13-09-2020 ADITYA YADAV

ADITYA YADAV
tamanna garg

Sep 14, 2020

Driving licence slot booking and payment not processed

espected Sir,

It is brought to you kind knowledge that while applying for Driving licence a fee of Rs 100 was deducted from my bank account but your site says access denied immidiatly after payment and I am not able to book the slot for driving licence.

My learning licence is due for expiry on Sep 30 2020..

KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS I HAVE LOST RS 1000 AND UNABLE TO PROCEED FURTHER IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING DRIVING LICENCE.

APPLICATION NO. 2507213420 DATED 14-09-2020 TAMANNA GARG

TAMANNA GARG
KHUSHBOOKHAN

Sep 9, 2020

MONEY DEDUCTED FROM BANK BUT SARATHI SITE SHOWING PAYMENT FAILURE

It is brought to you kind knowledge that while applying for Learner's Licence from your site at Delhi it was seen that money of Rs.500 was deducted from my bank account and seen credited to Transport Department Govt of NCT of Delhi but your site says that no fee deposited and transaction failed. The status of payment is pending from more than 6 days.

I raised the complaint to the Bank but they said the the merchant transaction ############ has been successful and settled on 3.09.2020 i.e. the payment of Rs.500/- has already been credited to Transport Department Govt of NCT of Delhi on 3.9.2020.

APPLICATION NO. 2296243620 DATED 03.9.2020 KHUSHBOO KHAN

KHUSHBOO KHAN
KHUSHBOOKHAN

Sep 9, 2020

MONEY DEDUCTED FROM BANK BUT SARATHI SITE SHOWING PAYMENT FAILURE

Madam / Sir,

I raised the complaint to the Bank but they said the the merchant transaction has been successful and settled on 3.09.2020 i.e. the payment of Rs.500/- has already been credited to Transport Department Govt of NCT of Delhi.

APPLICATION NO. 2296243620 DATED 3.9.2020 KHUSHBOO KHAN

Khushboo Khan

Sep 6, 2020

payment successfull but not reflecting on saarthi parivahan

Application No. : 2396044120
State : West Bengal
Message against Fee Payment : Either Payment details not received from the bank or payment is not successful.
To check status,Please use Verify Paymnet Status.

This payment has gone through fine. I verified the status on https://wbifms.gov.in/GRIPS/show_status.do