sarathi.nic.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about sarathi.nic.in

Veerangouda

Apr 5, 2018

Unableto make payment online

My Application number is 956584218. I applied for Duplicate driving license online and uploaded all the required documents. At the time of payment as I was getting directed to the bank site the page loading got interrupted and since then its showing payment pending with verification at Bank.
The point here is I could never make the payment and it is still showing as verification with bank for last three days. I am unable to initiate fresh payment also.

my mail id : [email protected]

Veerangouda
Vimansh kapoor

Apr 2, 2018

Refund

I applied my flight for last day of learning license expired, application filed OK, document load OK, payment paid OK slot booking time showing no your license expired, What is this in first option application time why you don't asked license expired you are not alizable for this. I request you to kindly refund my payment because this is not a way of digilijation. Thanks
My app no. 645949618. & dob.is 04-09-1999..
ARPIT SAINI

Mar 24, 2018

ARPIT SAINI

THIS IS ARPIT
I PAID MY LICENCE FEE ONLINE ON SARTHI TO HIMACHAL PRADESH GOVERNMENT ALL MY MONEY GOT WASTED
INSTEAD OF WITH GEAR MOTORCYCLE LICENCE SYSTEM GENERATED WITHOUT GEAR WHICH IS NO WHERE MENTIONED IN H.P GOVERNMENT RECORDS.

BY CONTINUOUSLY VISITING THE LICENCE AUTHORITY THEY SAID WHY U PAY ONLINE U HAD TO PAY AGAIN WE WILL NOT ACCEPT AND AMEND THE CHANGES IN THE FILE.

PLEASE ADVISE ME AS I ALREADY PAID THE AMOUNT TO AUTHORITY OR SUGGEST ME WAY TO GET REFUND PLEASE

NAME ARPIT SAINI
CONTACT 7558449909
EMAIL [email protected]
sarneetk

Mar 4, 2018

Not able to payment

Application no. - 455612818
DOB - 16/09/1997

I'm not able to make payment.
it's written that Payment made through the selected gateaway is failed due to NOT CAPTURED.
And is it necessary to upload documents online ?
Can I go to RTO office and submit it there ?
IMAAD*7045

Feb 27, 2018

TOKEN NUMBER

DEAR SIR/MA'M

PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW TO TAKE TOKEN NUMBER AS I MADE THE PAYMENT AND THE AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT. AFTER MAKING PAYMENT I FOR GOT TO TAKE TOKEN NUMBER.

MY DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
BANK REFERENCE NUMBER: CPD9516482
RPARIHAR117

Feb 22, 2018

FOR REFUND

i applied for driving licence renewal but i was filled some wrong details in application form.
then i was cancelled the application. kindly process to payment refund
application no 393971018
date of birth 05-04-1966
bank transction id IK00MKTXR6
TRANSATION ID 082018813473804
optomraman

Jan 16, 2018

i want refund my money or change LTV to scooter only

I had paid 730 rs for DL (LTV) but some document reason refused by office RLAa amabal , i want refund my money or change LTV to scooter as earlier possible because my LL expiry date is 18/01/18, contact no is 8569886340
application no is 80872418
Akhil7777

Jan 8, 2018

Refund mony

I applied for change address on DL. I made the payment online 400 Rs. I visited RTO allahabad then they said you change of address in DL without any charge because this is RTO office misteck so plz ........refund my money
Application date 5/01/2018

Ph. 7499977775
pk_123

Dec 16, 2017

Fees Refund

I have deposit the RTO driving licence fees Rs.1000 on dt 06.12.2017 in meerut but my receipt is not print and showing on site (Sarthi.nic.in) that fees not submitt.
So i want to refund my fees because i have deposit it twice. My HDFC Bank give me the Transaction Ref No.lhdf5865388103 and said to contact Merchant RTO. I contact to RTO Meerut they said to submitt the compliant online for refund. Details are as follows:

Name: Himanshu Singh

Sir please help me.
Mansi Sohan Gupta

Nov 23, 2017

Refund money

My application no. Is 1156565017.Nearest RTO located near by is Andheri. I apply leraning licence for without gear but I will changed into with gear two wheeler learning licence. I should pay both fees by online. I will make only with gear licence. So if the given amount for making of without gear licence is possible to refund. I
If it is possible please inform me. I hope so you give me reply regarding this purpose.

G.mansi
Mansi Sohan Gupta

Nov 23, 2017

Refund money

My application no. Is 1156565017. I apply leraning licence for without gear but I will changed into with gear two wheeler learning licence. I should pay both fees by online. I will make only with gear licence. So if the given amount for making of without gear licence is possible to refund.

G.mansi
Saurab giri

Oct 11, 2017

UNABLE TO MAKE PAYMENT

Unableto make payment online
My Application number is 986925717. I applied for renewal of driving license online and uploaded all the required documents. At the time of payment as I was getting directed to the bank site the page loading got interrupted and since then its showing payment pending with verification at Bank.

SAURABH GIRI
Khilawat

Oct 5, 2017

Payment issue

Sir, my application no is 29904393.and I was applied for new learning license.i fill all the details step by step as per your site. But when I am filling online payment then problem is create that's ( Sorry We are Unable to redirect to BankLogin)

Payment issue

bksh_1967

Sep 30, 2017

Unableto make payment online

My Application number is 915766217. I applied for renewal of driving license online and uploaded all the required documents. At the time of payment as I was getting directed to the bank site the page loading got interrupted and since then its showing payment pending with verification at Bank.

Amit
Ragvesh

Sep 18, 2017

Epayment locked

I applied for two services on my licence 1. International Driving Permit for which I made a payment of 1000 INR 2. Correction of my permanent address for which I had to pay a fee of 200 INR. When I initiated the payment of 200 INR the screen got stuck and has been showing this message "Payment is Pending... Please Wait for 24hrs for the Confirmation from the Bank
OR
Please contact RTO Office"

It has been several weeks now and I went to RTO Vasant Vihar today 18.09.17 and was made to run pillar to post and wait for 4 hours but the issue not resolved. I cant pay online and RTO doesnt accept cash. What do I do???
My Application No. is 578949017 with RTO Vasant Vihar South West Delhi. Please help
Ragvesh

Sep 18, 2017

Payment Issues

I applied for two services on my licence and was allotted a single Application Number 578949017. I made the payment of RS.1000/- for International Driving Permit and thereafter tried to make a payment of 200/- for correction of my permanent residence. The epayment portal got locked and I cant make payment online and RTO Vasant Vihar doesnot accept payment in cash. What do I do? I stood in the line for 4 hours in the RTO Vasant Vihar but my issue was not resolved. It is still stuck on Payment is Pending... Please Wait for 24hrs for the Confirmation from the Bank
OR
Please contact RTO Office

"
alok kumar 4

Sep 7, 2017

my LL slot not alloted

DEAR SIR/MAIDAM
ASSISSTANT R.T.O UNNAO
I want inform you that i am ajeet singh apply online new LL issue but due to some reasonI my slot is not alloted but all process i have completed . My web application no.-29478023, bank ref. No.:-cP95614490 and my reciept no.:-996896 so please kindly help me .....
Thank you!
My contact no. 7703073995
singhshivam18

Aug 1, 2017

REFUND OF ONLINE PAYMENT

I applied for replacement of DL. I made the payment online for 400/-.I called customer care and they said to take the printout of application and receipt and go to RTO. I went there and they said that online will not be processed. You will have to apply offline.
So I want the refund please.

APPLICATION NUMBER - 29039309
BANKREF NUMBER - CP92813600
SARATHI TOKEN NUMBER - 2017UC079832

NAME - SHIVAM SINGH
PHONE - 8860347751

May 4, 2017

Refund money Already done Payment

This is to bring to your kind attention that we have recently done payment . We have already made the payment in advance and now would appreciate if you could arrange for the refund of the same. The payment has been made via netbanking and the my Receipt No 648139 and bank Ref No.IK00DUOVZ3
I would be very grateful to you if you could do the needful at the earliest as it is more than 15 days that we have not received our payment back. I would be obliged if you look into the matter personally and arrange my refund at the earliest.

Yours sincerely,

Arvind kumar

mukul1061

Feb 2, 2016

Refund of payment

Dear sir/Madam,
I have made on query on 14th Dec, 2015, but till now I have not received any reply from your side. What type of assistant you are providing I am not able to understand. I visited 3 times to Ghaziabad RTO, but they are not able to submit my form. Finally I made fresh manual request and submitted required fee again. There is no use of Online facilities.

So I request you to make refund of my online payment for DL having application no 13808322. For your reference I attached screen shot of payment.

Looking for your immediate action and resolve the issue for future transaction to avoid any inconvenience.