sarathi.nic.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about sarathi.nic.in

prabhat7298

Aug 30, 2020

MONEY DEDUCTED FROM BANK BUT SARATHI SITE SAYS FAILURE - did not receive Application No: 2290564120 PRABHAT SHARMA

Madam / Sir,

It is brought to you kind knowledge that while applying for Learner's Licence from your site at Delhi it was seen that money of Rs.500 was deducted from my bank account and seen credited to Transport Department Govt of NCT of Delhi but your site says that no fee deposited and transaction failed. The status of payemt is pending from more than 24hrs.

I raised the complaint to the Bank but they said the the merchant transaction ############ has been successful and settled on 29.08.2020 i.e. the payment of Rs.500/- has already been credited to Transport Department Govt of NCT of Delhi on 29.8.2020.

KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS I HAVE LOST RS.500 AND UNABLE TO PROCEED FURTHER IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING LEARNER'S LICENCE.

APPLICATION NO. 2290564120 DATED 29.8.2020 PRABHAT SHARMA

Prabhat Sharma
prabhat7298

APPLICATION NO. 2290564120 DATED 29.8.2020 PRABHAT SHARMA

Prabhat Sharma
Puneet Kumar Yadav

Pending Payment from 3 days

I have paid the fee of rs 1150 for four wheeler driving licence .From last 3 days it is coming that try after some time .Kindly corporate with me as license is very essential for me .I have to make it within 2 months

My application I'd is -2280930020

APPLICATION NO - 2283397220
REF NUMBER - KA2020T12396225

Epayment status pending

Payment status is pending even after my transection was successful.

Application number - 2283397220

PAYMENT STATUS IS PENDING

MY PAYMENT STATUS IS PENDING EVEN AFTER TRANSECTION IS SUCCESSFULL.

APPLICATION NO - 2283397220

MY TRANSECTION WAS SUCCESSFULL, BUT I M UNABLE TO DOWNLOAS E CHALAN AS PAYMENT STATUS STILL SHOWING AS PENGING. PLEASE CHECK IT AND UPDATE.

Payment is pending

PAYMENT STATUS IS PENDING.

Application No- 2283397220

Balance is deducted from my bank account, and transection was successful, but still i mm unable to download e chalan as my payment status is pending. Please check and update my payemnt status.

Aug 28, 2020

Epayment status pending

I have applied for retest payment the money has been deducted from my account but the status is still pending.

Application number: 2912710019
subumahesh

Aug 26, 2020

MONEY DEDUCTED FROM BANK BUT SARATHI SITE SAYS FAILURE - did not receive

Subject: APPLICATION NO. 2197054020 DATED 22.8.2020 SHUBHAM TIWARI - MONEY DEDUCTED BUT NOT RECEIVED FOR LEARNERS LICENCE -

Madam / Sir,

It is brought to you kind knowledge that while applying for Learner's Licence from your site at Delhi it was seen that money of Rs.955.90 was deducted from my bank account and seen credited to Transport Department Govt of NCT of Delhi but your site says that no fee deposited and transaction failed.

I raised the complaint to the Bank but they said the the merchant transaction 88810495808 has been successful and settled on 22.8.2020 i.e. the payment of Rs.950/- has already been credited to Transport Department Govt of NCT of Delhi on 22.8.2020.

KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS I HAVE LOST RS.950 AND UNABLE TO PROCEED FURTHER IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING LEARNER'S LICENCE.

APPLICATION NO. 2197054020 DATED 22.8.2020 SHUBHAM TIWARi

REGARDS

MAHESH CHANDRA TIWARI
FATHER OF SHUBHAM TIWARI
chiran91

Aug 25, 2020

payment not done

my payment showing pending since long. unable to pay fees and book slot.

chiranjit singha
application no - 1772155420
mob- 8780151947
Pakhiya

Aug 21, 2020

Payment is pending

I applied for retest the transaction is completed and the money is deducted but payment is still pending
Application no:- 1613670320
vishalchoudhary..

PAYMENT PENDING BUT AMOUNT DEDUCTED

I AM APPLIED FOR LEARNER LICENSE. ON THE WEBSITE IT SHOWS PAYMENT IS PENDING BUT MY AMOUNT IS DEDUCTED.
APPLICATION ID:- 1654639020
1968rajesh

REFUND FAILED TRANSACTION

Good afternoon,
My name is Rajesh Kumar . I had applied for the license on govt. site Parivahan and made a payment of Rs.950 but it failed on the site and status is pending since i made transactions. But the money deducted from my account on August19, 2020, at 19:13 Transaction no. is ############ request you to please refund this amount as soon as possible. Otherwise please tell me how do I proceed as status is pending since 14 June

RAJESH KUMAR
APPLICATION NO. 2055045920
D.O.B. 19.02.1968

vishalchoudhary..

PAYMENT PENDING

I HAVE DONE MY PAYMENT FOR THE LEARNER LICENSE AND MY AMOUNT IS DEDUCTED. BUT ON THE WEBSITE IT SHOWS PAYMENT IS PENDING.AND WHEN I AM TRYING TO VERIFY PAY STATUS THEN IT SHOWS "SORRY WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR REQUEST".

KINDLY RESOLVE MY ISSUE.

MY APPLICATION ID IS- 1654639020

THANKS
VISHAL
ankitbathla

Aug 18, 2020

the payment status is pending

Amount has been decducted from the account but it is still showing that the status is pending.
Please help in resolving this issue
pawan modgil

Aug 17, 2020

LL payment pending status

Paid the LL fees on 1557.46 on 08-Aug-2020 against application no 1984828920, bus as of date on 17-Aug it still shows the pending status, due to reason not able to get the LL.

Amount is created from my A/C and have the transaction id as weill.

Really strange that it take a very long time to confirm the payment.
abhishek_kaushal

Aug 10, 2020

Paid fee for LL, but Still showing as pending

I have made the payment for my learning license on parivahan website having application number 1918574420 using google pay UPI to [email protected] on 31stJuly July 2020. They deducted the amount from my Bank account and they also generated transaction id. But still the transaction status is shown as "PENDING" on their site. I have emailed twice on parivahan email id, but they replied with same answer twice. It seems it is an auto-generated email.

Aug 4, 2020

Payment online showing pending

Dear Concern,

Greetings From Babli kumar!!!
On 31st July,2020 I have submitted payment 1540/-INR
But on site still showing pending payment..

Please help me..
My application number is 1919247720

Thanks Regards
Babli kumar
Satishgiri96

Jul 29, 2020

Failed to send otp

I have ll no and application no but whenever I go to pdf page says failed to send otp
And also says date of birth is incorrect but it's correct what should I do
SavitaN

Jul 27, 2020

amount is deducted but website shows error

I have applied for Lerner license but at the end online card paymet get failed, shows access denied . In application status paymet is pending, will they refund my amount ?
RAJKUMAR S GONDALIYA

Jul 17, 2020

PAYMENT gateway showing error

Application no: 4565494319
Date of birth- 09-12-1997
State: Gujarat
RTO- Rajkot
Issue: Not able to pay retest fee because bank payment gateway showing in error. Payment option not showing. Only showing please after sometime. I have already try many time but no response from bank gateway.
harind.18

Jul 4, 2020

payment status pending issue

I have applied for an issue of duplicate license vide application id - 1184959920 dated 21.03.2020 through online portal. Also done online payment on dated 21.03.2020 for which i have received E- challan copy no. HIMGRN: A20C148176 showing transaction successful. But on Sarathi portal still it shows pay status - Pending.It is requested to look into the matter and guide me for further process
latika mehta

Jun 17, 2020

REFUND FAILED TRANSACTION

Good afternoon,
My name is Vimal Mehta. I had applied for the license on govt. site Parivahan and made a payment of Rs.500 but it failed on the site and status is pending since 14th June. But the money deducted from my account on June 14, 2020, at 2.33 Transaction no. is S73549608202006114.
Request you to please refund this amount as soon as possible. Otherwise please tell me how do I proceed as status is pending since 14 June

VIMAL MEHTA
APPLICATION NO. 1386662720
D.O.B. 18.12.1964

latika mehta

Jun 17, 2020

failed transaction

Good afternoon,

My name is Vimal Mehta I had applied for the license on govt. site Parivahan and made a payment of Rs.500 but it failed on the site and status is pending since 14th June. But the money deducted from my account on June 14, 2020, at 2.33 Transaction no. is S73549608202006114.
Request you to please refund this amount as soon as possible.

VIMAL MEHTA
APPLICATION NO. 1386662720
D.O.B. 18.12.1964

nalinijk

Jun 8, 2020

DL renew fees payment failure

My Application no is 868188920 to renew my Driving License GJ0120040206972 .

I tried to pay fees Rs 400/- on 13-03-2020 through portal but the transaction failed.

Since then I have tried all options from portal but not able to pay fees.

I am not even allowed to create new application on portal.

After lockdown, I visited RTO Ahmedabad today. They refused to collect fees at window.

Please let me know how to pay the fees now.