sarathi.nic.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about sarathi.nic.in

Kgaurav92

Oct 18, 2019

Payment failed

My application number is 3723926019. I tried to make payment online for address change but in the first attempt the payment could not happen. After that whenever I am trying to make the payment, each time I get a message

"payment is pending...please wait for 30 mins for confirmation from the bank ".

It is the 2nd day and still same message.

Oct 17, 2019

Payment Fail

trying to pay application fee but everytime it shows eror'
Rto India — please resolve "payment is pending... please wait for 30mins for the confirmation from the bank or please contact rto office"
samm2019

Oct 15, 2019

Online payment failure

It looks like the online payment is deliberately failed at https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/payments. So many complaints for so long and still the same failure. Tried to pay for new license and bank payment always fails. same as all others reported here. Is this a way to force payment at the counter and be at their mercy?

Oct 14, 2019

payment issue for not completed and faild to the anytime

Payment is Pending... Please Wait for 30mins for the Confirmation from the Bank OR Please contact RTO Office
I am also facing Payment is pending..............Nobody from e RTO helping on this. Not sure who can clear my application status..............also not connected to the toll free number ..
Really very poor website in terms of making Payment online.
mehulpanji

Oct 14, 2019

Payment is deducted from the bank while doing online renewal of license. Payment is done on 09102019. but still payment is pending at Sarathi website. I am not able to move further nor getting the confirmation of payment. Bank has confirmed the payment is done.

It is sixth day but still message is same.

request to help.

thanks
Mehul Panji
shilusushil

learning laicence fee refand

My application no.3465344619 sir mene online learning laicence apply kiya tha fee bhi kat gai h or opoinmant bhi le li mene haryana me karnal distik ki mane rto bar diya tha form meri 09/10/2019 ko apoitmant thi to me sare documant copy le k gaya karnal saral kendra me to vo bole ki tumhara yaha laisens nhi banega tumhara sub division dusra h assandh mera sab divistion h sir form me mere ko pata nhi tha usme karnal bhar diya krpiya meri fees refand kare karnal mere licicenc nhi banega assandh banega 350 rupe fees kati h online.....garib hun sir
ramneyo

Application is verifying with bank
Hi, my application number is 3023549519. I tried to make payment online but in the first attempt due to mistake, the payment could not happen. after that whenever I am trying after that each time I get a message

"payment is pending...please wait for 30 mins for confirmation from the bank ".
can you please resolve this ASAP
ramneyo

Application is verifying with bank

My application number is 3555534109. I tried to make payment online for renewal of Learner License but in the first attempt the payment could not happen. After that whenever I am trying to make the payment, each time I get a message

"payment is pending...please wait for 30 mins for confirmation from the bank ".

It is the 2nd day and still same message.

Please suggest.
Sahil Rane

Oct 9, 2019

App error

i am trying to renew a two wheeler license
it expired one year back and now as i am
entering the details it shows error due to invalid
character in the address due to which the form is
processing foward
How can i remove those character from address
Any solution

Sahil Rane
maharajammr

Oct 7, 2019

Licence Renewal

My application number is 2934931819.

I am trying to pay fee for licence renewal, but my amount is stuck in loop. I tried the payment process many times but the message displayed is Payment is Pending... Please Wait for 30 mins for the Confirmation from the Bank OR Please contact RTO Office. I have paid 500 already, 200 is still pending to pay, but i am unable to pay it.

Kindly do the needful.

Maharaja
maharajammr

Oct 7, 2019

Stuck in Payment

Hi My Application number is 2934931819. I am trying to renew my licence. My payment is stuck, Its almost one week it has happened, still shows the error.

"payment is pending...please wait for 30 mins for confirmation from the bank or Contact RTO. It shows the same message for a week now.

Kindly do the needful.
prakeerngupta

Oct 5, 2019

Payment pending

I was going to pay my fees for learner licence but suddenly the website stopped working and then I tried again to make payment but it is showing "payment pending".
I tried verify pay status also but it is showing the regularly these message "Sorry..! We are unable to process your Request now. Please try after Sometime"

My application no is 3474344719

Please help it's urgent
prakeerngupta

Oct 5, 2019

Payment pending

I was going to pay the fees but suddenly the website stopped working.. I reopened the payment page but it is showing payment pending it displays message "Sorry..! We are unable to process your Request now. Please try after Sometime"
My application no is 3474344719
Please help Its urgent
dhams5588

Oct 2, 2019

Money deducted payment pending

App no 2990232719
Money deducted but payment pending
While i have an appointment for tomorrow
Kindly solve
mrunalaw

Sep 30, 2019

Payment issue for licence renewal

Payment of Rs. 400 made on 18.09.2019 for driving licence renewal.

My application number : 2945451819

When trying to see the payment status of already paid amount for Learning Licence above message show.

Please help
Bhavikjshah

Sep 30, 2019

Unable to make Payment

Appln # 3025106019

I tried to pay Application fees online. It seems failed and the site is not allowing me any further.

"payment is pending...please wait for 30 mins for confirmation from the bank". It is showing for more than 3 hours now.

I am not able to pay through cash also in RTO. system is not allowing that.

Please help in rectifying the error.
jaindeepak098

Sep 29, 2019

Unable to book slot for driving learner license

I have uploaded all necessary documents, paid full fee for learner license test. And, now I am unable to book test slot as it always shows "Unable to book slot for next 90 days". It's going to be a month that I am seeing this error. If I would go out without DL, government has imposed challaans. If government does not have enough facilities to assist citizens then they should not impose such restrictions.

Please resolve this concern asap.
anupampatel

Sep 28, 2019

COMPLAIN ABOUT PAYMENT

e try the payment process many times but the message displayed is Payment is Pending... Please Wait for 30 mins for the Confirmation from the Bank OR Please contact RTO Office

please do needful

Modiji say all transaction will be online but the system is not working properly than...............
jaikishan767

Sep 25, 2019

My application number : 2573291319

When checking the payment status it show Pending. On clicking pending Hyperlink, shows following message.

Please help.

ynanda

Sep 24, 2019

Unable to book a slot for DL Test

LL No.- DL13 /0005496/2019

I have been unable to book a slot for driving license test. Have been trying for about 20 days and it is showing me "Application Pending".
Kindly look into the matter urgently and if there is some website issue, please proceed to fix it up as soon as possible. It is creating a lot of inconvenience.
srinirag

Appln # 3225417619

I tried to pay DL renewal fees online. It seems failed and the site is not allowing me any further.

I am not able to pay through cash also in RTO. system is not allowing that.

Please help in rectifying the error.

R. Srinivasan
Kishan Talaviya

Sep 23, 2019

Solution of problems for fees payment on sarathi.nic.in

Here i will discuss about two problems solution on sarathi.nic.in

1) How to make fee payment
2) What to do if payment goes failed

1) How to make fee payment :-

Those who gets pop-up of "Application is verifying with bank" and then Payment status shows Pending just follow this steps to make fee payment :

1) Try after 2 hours
2) You will find the status Pending on the screen
3) Click on the DOT which is in the left side
4) On the next page you will find TRY AGAIN button on the screen
5) Click on that and you can process further

The main problem occurs to all at the last page. 1st click on CONFIRM button, then click on pop up window, THEN CLICK ON SUBMIT BUTTON, it will redirect to the page where you can enter debit card details and can go ahead.

Note :- don't click on pop up window button after submitting OTP.

2) What to do if payment goes failed:-

If your money has been debited and you get "Access denied" message on the screen then just follow this steps :

1) wait for 1-2 days
2) after 2 days goes to "verify pay status"
3) login and you will find the status of your payment is "Pending".
4) Now click on the dot, it will redirect you to next page
5) In next page you will find your payment status successful.
6) Take print out of fee receipt.
Kishan Talaviya

Sep 23, 2019

Solution of problems occurs during fees payment

Here i will discuss about two problems solution on sarathi.nic.in

1) How to make fee payment
2) What to do if payment goes failed

1) How to make fee payment :-

Those who gets pop-up of "Application is verifying with bank" and then Payment status pending just follow this steps:

1) Try after 2 hours
2) You will find the status "Pending" on the screen
3) Click on the DOT which is in the left side.
4) On the next page you will find the button TRY AGAIN

The main problem occurs to all at the last page. You have to click SUBMIT button after clicking on CONFIRM button, it will redirect to the page where you can enter debit card details and can go ahead.

Note :- don't click on pop up window button after submitting OTP.

2) What to do if payment goes failed:-

1) wait for 1-2 days
2) after 2 days goes to "verify pay status"
3) login and you will find the status of your payment is "Pending".
4) Now click on the DOT, it will redirect you to next page
5) In next page you will find your payment status successful.
6) Take print out of fee receipt.
Kanaiya77

Sep 22, 2019

Payment debited

payment deducted but application not yet confirmed

Application Number : 3050264219

Payment of Rs 900/- deducted but still not application confirmation .