sarathi.nic.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about sarathi.nic.in

Mannumehra

Aug 26, 2019

Application is verifying with bank

Hi, my application number is 2578893019. I tried to make payment online but in the first attempt due to mistake, the payment could not happen. after that whenever I am trying after that each time I get a message

"Application is verifying with bank......"

and then

"payment is pending...please wait for 30 mins for confirmation from the bank ".

It is the 3rd day and still same message.

Please suggest.
amey suresh karande

Aug 24, 2019

PAYMENT ISSUE

MY APPLICATION ID 2579585319 I FILL UP ALL THE DETAILS AS PER YOU REQUIREMENT ALSO I UPLOAD DOCUMENT.
THEN I PROCEEDS FOR PAYMENT THEN I HAVE SHOWING ERROR 4 TIME.
PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS.
EMAIL ID ;- [email protected]
SBISWASS

Aug 19, 2019

Regarding confirmation of payment

i paid LL fee of Rs. 240.00 on 10-08-19 through SBI Net Banking bearing Ref. No. 192019200057587781IK0AEFSZJ5 , but the payment status shows pending. Although the said amount has been debited from my SBI account. Kindly do the needful so that i can able to get the LL at the earliest.
With regards,

Aug 8, 2019

LL application cancelled but refund not received

APPLICATION NO.- 2030819719
NAME- EKTA AGARWAL
APPLIED FOR LL ON SARATHI AND BOOKED AN APPOINTMENT OF 15 AUG AND PAID RS 350 FOR ITS FEES,
BUT DUE TO SOME REASONS CANCELLED THE APPLICATION FOR LL ON 19-7-19
AND DID NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND OF RS 350 YET.

I WANT MY REFUND FOR CANCELLED LL APPLICATION FOR LL.
ekta97agarwal

Aug 8, 2019

LL application cancelled but refund not received

Application no. 2030819719 , I have paid rs.350 for learning driving license application form and on 19-07-2019 cancelled my application form but still has not received my refund of rs 350 back in my account.
Ruchitj

Aug 7, 2019

Payment deducted for license fee

Application no. 2379317219
DATE: 27-08-2019
PAYMENT OF RS.950/- WAS DEDUCTED OUT OF MY SBI ACCOUNT AND THE APPLICATION STATUS SHOWS PANDING FROM SINCE 30 MINUTES...

Tnx id ############

Date birth:29-07-2003
Heet bafna

Aug 5, 2019

I want refund

I want refund because I pay the money to the sarathi is saying you have not paid the money of 900 rupees
zaidbbu

Aug 3, 2019

Can't do payment for DL

When I was about to pay my server timed out and now its not showing the option to pay.
Please help as soon as possible
My application no. Is: 2333507819
Name: Md Zaid khan
Mkmanish23

Jul 24, 2019

APPLICATION NO: 1011777919
DATE: 24-07-2019
PAYMENT OF RS.500/- FAILED THOUGH MONEY WAS DEDUCTED OUT OF MY KOTAK ACCOUNT.
CONTACT NO: 8826267445

Jul 23, 2019

APPLICATION NO. 792044919
DATE 23.07.2019: COMPLAINT NO. 1- PAYMENT OF Rs. 201/- FAILED THOUGH MONEY WAS DEDUCTED OUT OF MY SBI ACCCOUNT. Transx ID: IGAGQMDEU7
Saurabh Rai

Jul 10, 2019

Payment of Fees is failing on the portal

Whenever I am trying to pay the fees online it is displaying the message that "Merchant Information is not updated". Request you to please update the gateway.

Saurabh Rai
Uday Singh

Jul 4, 2019

Payment made through the selected Gateway is Failed Due to
Page refresh is not allowed here,Plaese wait for 15 minutes and proceed with VERIFY PAY STATUS

THIS STATEMENT COMING AGAIN AND AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I AM TRYNG PAYMENT AFTRT 20 MINUTE IN SPITE OF THAT THIS HAVE SIMILERLY PROBLEM .PLEASE DO SOME WORK FOR MAKING GOOD WEBSITE SERVICE AND ALSO TAKE SOME GOOD EMPLOYMENT TO IMPROVE IT BETTER .
PLEASE SLOVE MY PROBEM.
Mauli Makim

Jul 2, 2019

Not able to do the payment

Payment is Pending... Please Wait for 30mins for the Confirmation from the Bank OR Please contact RTO Office
I am also facing Payment is pending..............Nobody from e RTO helping on this. Not sure who can clear my application status..........
Mauli Makim

Jul 2, 2019

Not able to do payment

Payment made through the selected Gateway is Failed Due to
Not Reconciled By BANK
This message is shown everytime and i am unable to pay fees online.
please suggest what to do now?
sureshshogan

Jun 24, 2019

Payment Refund Request

I HAVE APPLIED ONLINE DRIVING LICENSE WITH MY FOREIGN DRIVING LICENSE ,DUE TO LACK OF UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THE LAW BY RTO AND REFUSED TO ISSUE THE LICENSE.

AND ALSOI COULDN'T SEE MY RTO NUMBER ON THE SARATHI SO I HAVE CHOOSE NEAREST RTO THINKING OF THE SERVICES WILL BE APPLICABLE ON THE ENABLED RTO.

FOR WITHOUT OBTAINING ANY SERVICE I HAVE PAID 700 RS ,KINDLY REQUESTING FOR THE REFUND.

MY APPLICATION NUMBER : 1797573019
sureshshogan

Jun 24, 2019

REFUND REQUEST

MY APPLICATION NUMBER : 1797573019
manavmit

Jun 23, 2019

Payment not received

I have paid my fees of Rs. 351 for license renewal. Money has been been deducted from my bank account but RTO hasn't received my payment. How can i get back my fees?
Kindly Please help me to resolve this issue.

Transaction no: KA2019SB8388025IK0ACHIAZ0
Payment done on 22nd June 2019
Mo:9845432605
anas4u02

Jun 16, 2019

Refund of the application fee for app no: 861308319

I have applied for a learner's licence from RTO Pune but i was denied the licence beacuse of the lack of clarity on the class of vehicle on which licence can be issued.
I am 16 years of age and i can have a learner's licence of vehicle less than 50cc.
For that i kindly request you to refund my application fee for the application no: 861308319.
Thanking You

Mohammad Anas
sumit_251777

May 30, 2019

Refund of application No - 1409530919

I have applied for Driving licence from RTO Nalbari earlier.
Then I have applied for renewal of DL (1409530919) and selected RTO Guwahati from same website, it allowed me to apply for the same and I have paid application fees.

On appointment day, after visiting RTO Guwahati, officers told me I can not apply for Renewal as the DL issued was from RTO Nalbari.

I would like to request you kindly refund application fees because I have successfully applied online for renewal of DL from RTO Guwahati and if its not valid case then website should not allow me to select different RTO.

Thank You.
Suraj Bhan Singh Rathore

May 29, 2019

Fee Refund

Sir I filled the form for New Learning Licence from Wrong RTO and i also pay the fee. Now I want to Cancel the form and want the refund of fee.
Please Help.

- SBIePay transaction reference number: 7235314126115
- Transaction booking date: 2019-05-28 12:58:21
- Transaction amount: 1015.0
- Transaction status: Transaction Successful

My application shows payment pending.

May 24, 2019

Payment Debited from Bank but not showing on your portal

I have paid Rs. 600/- for renewal of driving license and address change in license. Amount was debited from my bank account but your online process showing pending status for Fees and Slot booking. My application no is: 1282482019 . Please look into this matter so that I will receive refund. and Bank Reference No. is 5410302123803IGAGCIIZU2.

Ashvin Patel
m. 9879233322
DHAMS2910

May 23, 2019

PROBLEM IN ONLINE PAYMENT APPLICATION NO. : 1073516719

I have applied online application for driving licence but I am facing problem in fees payment system given message Payment made through the selected Gateway is Failed Due to
Not Reconciled By Bank. my application number is 1073516719