sarathi.nic.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about sarathi.nic.in

Hem1519

Nov 15, 2018

Token number mismatched

I am trying to do payment of rps 150. But it's shows token number mismatched error. My application number is 2715108718. Help me out with this.

Can I make offline payment???

sumeet_Ggn

Nov 9, 2018

Unable to make payment

I have been trying to make payment for learner’s licence & have made atleast 15 attempts. (application number 2775642918).
I reached to the helpline thrice & was informed that there could be issue in my application, so I cancelled the previous application & made another one. The saga of failures continues.

1. The only possible gateway is SBIeGRAS
2. Payment is not possible through this link

Is it really possible to make payment?
Is there a technical issue which can be resolved in a definite time?
ujjavaljani

Nov 2, 2018

Fee payment issue

I have booked time slots for LL test and when i tried to do paynent is shows me erro like mismatch token and when i retried to do payment it is not allow to payment.
It shows error like "Application is verifying with BANK.Please press OK to Continue..".
ujjavaljani

Nov 2, 2018

fee payment failed

Hello
Recently I booked LL test slot and when I try to do payment it shows payment failed due to mismatch token and when I tried to repayment it is not allowed to pay it is showing "Application is verifying with BANK. Please press OK to Continue.." and not allow to payment.

SO can I do payment offline means on exam date can do payment at RTO office?
Nkvasani

Oct 31, 2018

token mismatch

give solution for token mismatch issue solve
shubhrachandan

Oct 29, 2018

FEE PAYMENT PROBLEM

I tried payment for the driving licence having application no 2644867318 but its showing "Payment is Pending... Please Wait for 30mins for the Confirmation from the Bank OR Please contact RTO Office" since last 3 days after a failed transection. i am not able to do a new transection. because of that i am not able to book a slot for driving training test
shubhrachandan

Oct 29, 2018

PAYMENT FAILED

My application for new DL by application no.is 2644867318 .I have submitted all documents online,I tried to make payment on-line but every time I gets message that APPLICATION IS VERIFYING WITH BANK AND TRY AFTER 30 MIN OR CONTACT RTO SINCE LAST 3 DAYS. KINDLY RESOLVE THE ISSUE. I CANT BOOK A SLOT WITHOUT PAYING FEES
Contact No.: 9861277650/9971737038
Jenishpandya

Oct 28, 2018

TOKEN NUMBER MISMATCH ERROR

This is to inform that when I am trying to make the online payment it is giving the error message as "Token number mismatch,Plaese wait for 15 minutes and proceed with VERIFY PAY STATUS". It's been a more than 6days but still showing the same message.

please give some solution...

Application id - 2616208918
Kiran N gowda

Oct 22, 2018

Pending status of online payment made to rto

I have paid RS 200 through net banking ( khajana 2 gateway to RTO dharwad transaction I'd: IK00TZFMU2) for address change in my DL, amount is deducted from my account, but payment status is pending in parivahan website. I can't even make additional payment, my application is stuck, please help me with this
ashu838

Oct 19, 2018

Found solution

I had to cancel 2 applications because of the token mismatch issue. Then i tried using the SBI epay payment gateway, which is chargeable. It worked. I chose my bank from the netbanking option and payment was done successfully. It seems to be a scam by these guys to loot money from us.
helicomputers

Oct 16, 2018

HORRIFIC RTO E-PAYMENT

RTO E-PAYMENT HAVING MOST PATHETIC AND HORRIFIC METHOD OF ONLINE PROCESS. WHO HAS DEVELOPED IT ???
RTO SERVICES REQUIRES TO STOP BY GOVT. PERSONS AND AGENTS. NOW REQUIRES RTO SHOULD BE GIVEN TO PRIVATE LIKE TCS OR ANY GOOD GOVERNANCE PRIVATE COMPANY.

SEE EARLIER PASSPORT SERVICES ARE WORST AND AGENTS ARE DOING ALL THINGS, BUT NOW TCS HANDLING IS MOST EFFICINT AND PERFECT WAY AND SATISFY EACH AND EVERY CUSTOMER.

THINK OVER IT AND GIVING GOOD E-GOVERNANCE AND REMOVE ALL CORRUPTED SERVICE PERSONS AND AGENTS.

Oct 16, 2018

Retest Fee Payment Problem

My Application No. : 1900411718
E-mail : [email protected]

I am trying to pay driving license retest fees which is showing "Token Mismatch, try after 15 minutes" . This is showing since last 3 days but those 15 minutes are not over.

Please help me with the payment process so that I can appear for the driving skill retest for licesne.

Bhavika Amitkumar Sharma
rbudhia

Unable to pay

I want to get a duplicate driving license. For which I have filled the application form but am unable to pay. It keeps failing with "Token number mismatch,Plaese wait for 15 minutes and proceed with VERIFY PAY STATUS". I tried everything multiple times with gap of different time interval. Nothing works.

My application no is: 2454645118

Kindly help me with slot booking as its urgent. Thanks
rbudhia

Unable to make payment

Application number: 2454645118

I have filled the online form for Issue of Duplicate Driving License. After that uploading photo and signature whenever I try to make payment it fails with following error:

I have tried multiple times, with wait of multiple hours, but the error never goes away.

Kindly help me with fee payment and slot booking urgently.
Thanks and regards
Nikul76

TOKEN NUMBE MISMATCH

PAYMENT FAILED
My application for new LL by application no.is 2481684718 at Dt.05/10/2018.I have submitted all documents online,I tried to make payment on-line but every time I gets message that APPLICATION IS VERIFYING WITH BANK BUT WHEN I TRY TO GET ONLINE Status of the Payment I GET MESSAGE THAT Payment made through the selected Gateway is Failed Due to
Token number mismatch,Plaese wait for 15 minutes and proceed with VERIFY PAY STATUS( I CAN'T MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT)

Contact No.: 9974202222
Yash Kulshrestha

Oct 2, 2018

Slot booking is not allowed

Actually I am trying to book an appointment for driving skill test but the error shows application number 1956956918 is approved and slot booking is not allowed.

Please suggest me what to do...
ali1234567

Oct 1, 2018

PAYMENT FAILED

My application for new LL by application no.is 195599418 at Dt.14/8/2018.I have submitted all documents online,I tried to make payment on-line but every time I gets message that APPLICATION IS VERIFYING WITH BANK BUT WHEN I TRY TO GET ONLINE Status of the Payment I GET MESSAGE THAT Payment made through the selected Gateway is Failed Due to

Contact No.: 9714676774
Kush Raghav

Sep 29, 2018

Problem in booking slot for permanent DL

I am holding a learner license UP14 /0014012/2018.
I wanted to apply for permanent driving license and have completed two steps for it i have submitted proof and required amount but whenever i am trying to book a slot error appears on it. It says slot booking not allowed. My license is going to expire on 3/10/2018 still i couldn't book a slot for myself.
In this situation I want to get my DL on my resent application only. Guide me through it.
Hope so you will reply soon
TARUN RAGHAV

Problem in booking slot for permanent DL

Ishmeet Singh 25

Sep 23, 2018

Application Not Resumed

My Application No is 2352855918. I have applied for New Learners Licence and reached at second stage of the process i.e payment. My payment is done but rest process is incompleted.Now if I want to resume the application process it is showing "Access is denied". Please refund my money back otherwise I will take this matter to RTI.

Ishmeet Singh
Mob No: 9953852387
Sagar__Sharma

Sep 22, 2018

Token number mismatch error for Learning License

Application Number:2320534218
Payment Date : 21-09-2018
Slot Booking Date: 05-10-2018

I have completed the payment for the learning license but the website is unable to give the receipt for my payment of Rs.1350.
The website is showing the status as pending even after I have received the payment deduction message from my account by the SBI Bank.
And please tell who should be held accountable if the date of appointment is passed.
Please resolve the issue as early as possible.

Email: [email protected]
Sagar__Sharma

Sep 22, 2018

NOT GIVING RECIPT FOR ONLINE PAYMENT OF DRIVING license

The Application number is 2320534218
Date of application 19-09-2018
& Date of Payment 19-09-2018
Appointment Date: 05-10-2018

It's been more than 24 hours since I paid Rs.1350 to the parivahan.gov for Learning license.
The amount has been deducted from my account but the status for my payment is still pending on the parivahan website.
I have tried 13 times since yesterday but I can't even get a receipt from the website because the page is saying token Mismatch.

If the appointment date gets passed then who should be blamed for that. People are losing their Money because of your bad website.
People just want to make a license. Nobody wants trouble for simple things like this.

Please resolve this.

Email [email protected]
Ketanmodi

Sep 18, 2018

Same Payment Error

I am having the same Error for my payment too.
Most of the Governmental websites are worse because they are made by NIC.
In NIC they donot do anything untill the deadline is near to finish the website. And later finish it in rush without proper testing and debugging. And once it up and running if any Error occurred like this they take forever to resolve.

Government websites should be developed and monitored at a notch but at NIC they lack of it.
I am also trying to make payment since past 2 days but no luck.

I think let's help the RTO agents (and their affiliated officers) to earn commission.

Token number mismatch error

Unable to do payment for learning license.My application no is 1814252518.

Token number mismatch error

Payment Issue For Learning licence.
This is to inform that when I am trying to make the payment online it is giving the error message as "Token number mismatch,Plaese wait for 15 minutes and proceed with VERIFY PAY STATUS". It's been a more than 8 hours but still showing the same message. My application number is 1814252518