sarathi.nic.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about sarathi.nic.in

vklodh

Feb 23, 2021

error message previous flows need to be complicated for slot booking
error message appear when i go for re slot book for LL appointment
my application no is 260638521
name vivek vishwanath lodh

jadhavmanoj322

Sep 25, 2020

MONEY DEDUCTED FROM BANK BUT SARATHI SITE SAYS FAILURE - Application No: 2587596120

Madam / Sir,

It is brought to you kind knowledge that while applying for Learner's Licence from your site at Mahaeashtra it was seen that money of Rs.352 was deducted from my bank account and seen credited to Transport Department Govt of NCT of Maharashtra but your site says that no fee deposited and transaction failed. The status of payment is pending from more than 7 days.

KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS I HAVE LOST RS.500 AND UNABLE TO PROCEED FURTHER IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING LEARNER'S LICENCE.

APPLICATION NO.2587596120 DATED 18-09-2020 Manoj Jadhav

Manoj Jadhav

swapnil kaware

Aug 30, 2019

payment deducted

my payment for driving license was deducted but i did not get receipt also payment shown as pending of RS766 and also customer care not responding what should i do i worried about my payment and angry on worst performance of this site.

Oct 28, 2018

Unable to make payment for DL online

I have applied for renewal of my driving license and have been trying for an hour to make the payment.The PAY NOW button is disabled for all options. How the hell is one able to make a payment? Then when I have restarted the process I am getting the error that site is verifying with bank. What the hell is it verifying, I just wrote my debit card details. I think this site is unsafe and it is a scam by RTO officials to loot the public. I think I am going to block my card just in case these frauds do something. Very very very disappointed in the website, Public is always troubled.

Unable to make payment for DL online

From: Ra JeSh <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 2:37 PM
Subject: LL Application 2390130518, birth date 06/11/1994, Karan Jhaveri
To: <[email protected]>

I am central government employee, my son Karan Jhaveri visited Dahisar RTO (Mumbai) today for his Learner driving written test and learner license

He was not allowed to write exam due to the following reasons

He was told the address on his online form does not contain the village name , hence the PAKA license cannot get delivered by post, this is also why he was not allowed to write learner license written exam. His address in the online form was

D/308, Guru Nanak Apartment, Shahnkar Lane , Near Reliance Energy, Mumbai - 400 067 Maharashtra

Whereas he was told the address was not having village name - Kandivali (west) written on it. For this the RTO officers asked him to pay a bribe of Rs. 1000 to make this correction this is cause he is not able to make corrections online due to limitations of your portal. Pls kindly include fine for corrections on online portal so I can make this correction, instead of allowing loop holes for bribe by not allowing online corrections. Pls let me know where I can contact the RTO head to pay this fine to make this correction today.

My son did try to explain the postal depart is fully aware Mumbai 400067 merans Kandivali west, but the officer at RTO disagreed with him. Hence I am happy to pay fine for the correction, kindly advise how I an do this online, instead of bribing Rs. 1000 to officer at the RTO

My Salary does not allow me to pay Bribes, I can pay fine instead kindly advise how to proceed

Provision for Corrections of LL Application  to avoid bribing

Ali58030

Feb 27, 2018

My license paytment was deducted form my bank but not successful

My license paytment is through sbi bank online is not successful but my money is deducted from my account so sir i request please refund my money i attached my bank pass book

My license paytment was deducted form my bank but not successful

pujari.mahesh6

Nov 11, 2017

Issue of Duplicate Driving License

I applied for a duplicate driving license at RTO Wadala on 05 Oct'17, however, till date the license is not generated and delivered. i have been following up with the RTO office regularly, however, the situation is still the same.
It was informed by Wadala RTO Executive that License will come directly through postal service within 15 days. It has been 36 days, now but I am not able to track my License, till date.

Name: Mahesh Pujari
Application no : 970922117
Application date: 05-10-2017
latest status: Pending approval of enrollment on DL by Clerk

I hope you understand my situation and resolve on top priority.

Regards:
Mahesh Pujari

Issue of Duplicate Driving License

mangesh369

May 9, 2017

Wadala RTO is not found in the List

WORST Thing...

I am not able to apply for LL or DL on Sarathi.nic.in because i can not see Wadala RTO (MH03) in the list. :(

Wadala RTO is not found in the List