sarathi.nic.in

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about sarathi.nic.in

shaileshjori

Sep 19, 2020

Payment deducted from bank account but status showing as Pending

Application no- 2587213220

Payment of Rs 151/- has been made against the above application and the money has also been deducted from bank account, however, the status is being displayed as Pending with below message even after waiting for 2 hrs after payment -

"Payment made through the selected Gateway is Failed Due to
Token number mismatch, Please wait for 15 minutes and proceed with VERIFY PAY STATUS

Please check and help as soon as possible.

Shailesh
AdityaSharma20

Sep 16, 2020

PAYMENT FAILED BUT DEBITED FROM BANK AC

application no- 2540028720

payment of Rs 955.90 for new LL( lmv + mcwg) has been made but it shows pending status and whenever i try to check status
it says
Payment made through the selected Gateway is Failed Due to
Token number mismatch,Please wait for 15 minutes and proceed with VERIFY PAY STATUS

i request to please solve this issue or i demand full refund of my payment.
Parth0895

Aug 26, 2020

Essu for print resipt and payment

Unable to do payment for learning license.My application no is 2191938520
I am trying to make the payment online it is giving the error message as "Token number mismatch,Plaese wait for 15 minutes and my bank account in dabit 900

pls assist me
ibhargav90

Aug 25, 2020

What is the update and next follow up action here ?
Facing same issue.

Can anyone tell me what to do next or what happened after that ?
Bharatip

Aug 25, 2020

Application number: 2198973820

Payment has been made its taken from bank account but says status pending please reset so I can proceed with the process. Verification receipt is not received and keep saying this message

" Token number mismatch please wait for 15 minutes and proceed with verify pay status"

Bharati P
milanjethva

Aug 6, 2020

Unable to book slot

When I try to book slot for DL it show DL application number are not available for the LL no. GJ05/*******/2020. How can I book slot.. My LL is about to expire soon...Please help me

Unable to book slot

mayur sonara

Aug 4, 2020

About completed payment not shown in sarthi portal

Respected sir/medam ,
I am Nayi Parth Narshinhbhai , from Ahmedabad ( Gujarat ) . I have filled a online form for issuing new learning licence for two wheeler with gear ( application number 1864946420 ). I have already paid 900/- rupees through online payment system of yours on 31/7/2020 and reference number is 092020009063718 . The money was cut from the bank but in your portal it shows pending. It's been a 3 days on 2/8/2020 but their is pending process shown . I request you to please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible.
I hope you will understand my problem and solve as soon as possible. Thanks for your suport.

About completed payment not shown in sarthi portal

surajmote

Mar 25, 2020

Fee Payment option fail

Sir my Application No is 503250520.I have applied for new learning license.I uploaded all the documents successfully. I get following error at the time of Fee Payment option....

Payment made through the selected Gateway is Failed Due to..

I am unable to understand what the mistake is. I tried many times after waiting for 15 minutes.
KhatriND

Aug 11, 2019

LL payment pending

I tried twice to payment of my LL application(App. No. 1900607819) but it always so it shows "Payment is Pending... Please Wait for 30mins for the Confirmation from the Bank OR Please contact RTO Office"

My appointment is on 19/08/2019, What to do ??????

LL payment pending

Rakesh Purohit

Jul 29, 2019

Payment failed but Deducted from my Bank A/C

Application no 1138761719
Birth date 04-10-1997
I did payment on 29th july 2019 for 4 wheeler driving application fees of rs 900 by my Bank of Baroda A/c
Status of payment failed on site but deducted from
My bank a/c
elkay

May 21, 2019

Not able to make online payment

PAYMENT FAILED
My application for renewing my DL by application no.is 1420081319 .I have submitted all documents online,I tried to make payment on-line but every time I gets message that APPLICATION IS VERIFYING WITH BANK. KINDLY RESOLVE THE ISSUE. I CANT PROCEED WITHOUT PAYING FEES
Contact No.: 863 896 3133

Please resolve at the earliest
hrn211

Mar 13, 2019

DL driving Licence Test

I am not able to take online appointment for DL driving Licence through online RTO portal sarathi. The error which I am getting is "Application number is approved but slot booking not allowed"

Please help me on this.

My Application number for Learning Licence is 164993719.
Haresh44

Mar 9, 2019

Faield payment for RE-LL test

Payment made through the selected Gateway is Failed Due to
Not Reconciled By BANK
This message is shown everytime and i am unable to pay fees online.
plz suggest what to do now?

Faield payment for RE-LL  test

Rohan Rachchh

Jan 1, 2019

Not able to pay Additional Fee Online

I am Rohan Rachchh have applied for new Learning Licence ,application no.-3202784218. Ihave completed all the stages successfully accept fee payment . There is one problem in completing that stage , when i enter my application no. and BOD it will show status pending ,then i click on proceed it will show me one message:

"Payment made through the selected Gateway is Failed Due to
Not Reconciled By Bank "

So how can i solve this problem or can i make payment offline in Jamnagar RTO office.

Email: [email protected]
NACY

Dec 18, 2018

Application number: 33582218

Nov 23, 2018

Payment

Hello sir/Ma'am,

Good Day,

When I online payment for my learning license I got same error every time.

I face below error.

"Payment made through the selected Gateway is failed Due to
Token number, please wait for 15 minutes and proceed with verify pay status."

My Application Details:
Application Number: 2915253418
DOB: 21/11/1992

If any query let me know.

Rinku Shiyani

Payment

BHABERBB

Oct 25, 2018

LEARNING LICENCE NO -2464669318

Token NUMBER mismatch learning licence from successful upload fee payment debit card OTP add payment not Received .15 minutes try not 1day not problem solved
Application no-2464669318
Mo-9909003641

prakasharana

Sep 16, 2018

online payment not made

Unable to do payment for learning license.My application no is 2030557318, SURAT RTO GJ-05
I am trying to make the payment online it is giving the error message as "Token number mismatch,Plaese wait for 15 minutes , I have tried repeatedly since last 15 days and showing the same message.

pls assist me

online payment not made

nisha velani

Aug 7, 2018

Fee Payment option fail

Sir my Application No is 1875842118.I have applied for new learning license.I uploaded all the documents successfully. I get following error at the time of Fee Payment option....

Payment made through the selected Gateway is Failed Due to..
Token number mismatch,Plaese wait for 15 minutes and proceed with VERIFY PAY STATUS

hardik03shah

Jun 18, 2018

Application status is pending since last 20 days

My name is Jimit Shah. My application no is 1072290218. I have applied for new learning licence for LMV class of vehicle. Since I already hold permanent Licence for2 wheeler, I had gone for "Additional Endorsement to DL" and fulfill all requirements. Since last 20 days, it is showing my application is pending for scrutiny by RTO. Pls look into it and do the needful asap.