SBI ATM Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI ATM Card

Raja Rock D

Sep 23, 2017

SBI debit card not received

My sbi debit card was dispatched on 10/09/17 through speed post no EB246711170IN.

But I haven't received it yet.

When I'm tracking it shows that my debit card is delivered to NSH Mumbai.
And now I've received an sms that says my debit card has been blocked.
Plz look into my matter.
Tnx.
sankarpaul1971

Sep 20, 2017

Regarding return of ATM card

My name is Sankar Chandra Paul. My new ATM card returned to NSH Mumbai. Speed post no is EB248224246IN.
Please send my ATM card to my home branch.

Address of my home branch
SBI Malkangiri MAIN BRANCH
At/Post/Dist - Malkangiri
PIN 764045 ODISHA
Muzammil4

Aug 20, 2017

ATM card not delivered

My ATM Card was not delivered and was sent back to NSH Mumbai.Can you please sent it back to my address as in

need my ATM Card as soon as possible.

My Tracking Consignment No is EB232785212IN

My Address is:
Muzammil Ahmad
358 Municipal Tenament N-1-8 Narayan Pujari Nagar Khan A.G. Road Worli Mumbai -400018

Mob No.: 9987237289
Arpita Padhy

May 31, 2017

ATM NOT RECEIVED YET

I am Arpita Padhy ,student of +3 residing in hostel lost my ATM on 23 April 2017 ,applied for ATM card in my at home branch on 25 April ,2017 but not received yet and also not getting any help from home branch and also not from your customer care numbers
Account number -20354956532
Branch code- 3341
Registered mobile number -7608843002
Sandy889

Mar 4, 2017

Sbi debit card delay

Maine 1 feb 2017 ko naye atm card ke liye apply kiya magar mujhe na meri home branch aur nahin hi apke toll free no. Se koi jaankari nahin mil pa rhi please mera atm card jald se jald dene ki kripa karein my detail given below
SANDIP KUMAR CHATORVED
S.B.I A/C NO.32178545944
BRANCH CODE 02619
BRANCH NAME SULEM SARAI
IFSC CODE SBIN0002619
RAMAN KUMAR BUCKAL

Feb 17, 2017

ATM card not received yet from 26december 2016

SIR JI MAINE 26TH DECEMBER 2016 KO NYA ATM CARD APPLY KIYA THA .PAR ABHI TAK MUJHE MERA ATM CARD NAHI MILA HAI KIRPYA MERA ATM CARD JALD SE JALD BHEJA JAYE OR YA FIR MUJHE ATM KA STATUS BTAYA JAYE KI AAP WAHA SE BHEJ DIYA HAI YA NAHI . MY DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW:- NAME:-RAMAN KUMAR ACCOUNT NO:- 32121674556 IFSC CODE :-SBIN0001523 BRANCH:- GIDDEERBAHA 001523 DISTRICT:- SHRI MUKTSAR SAHIB STATE:-PUNJAB MOBILE NO:-09988091986 EMAILID:- [email protected]
Sumant shinde

Feb 3, 2017

I have not received ATM card

My name is sumant Sanjay shinde my account no 36228483448 I have go for bank and get the enquiry but the bank manager they have not responce so
Sir please accept my request and check my ATM card status
Sumant shinde

Feb 2, 2017

ATM NOT RECEIVED YET

A/C NO.36474696624
IFSC SPIN0004844
not received yet my atm card and passbook
Vijaykala

Jan 22, 2017

Atm pin not recived

sir I,m vijay kumar my a/c no. 34605164766 in sbi branch rajpura i rcv my atm card before 1 month, but i,m not rcv my pin till now. three times i contact to home branch rajpura but they sail to me send my atm last four digit on 3975
i send this on.but after 4 days i,m not rcv pin by sms on my registerd mobile number.
i,m also try to sbi atm for genrate pin but this also not working
akujagare6969

Jan 13, 2017

I have not recived my ATM Card of SBI

Respected Sir / Madam,
My self Akanksha Kiran Ujagare, I have open a new account in SBI Bank at VJTI Branch, Mumbai on Dt.28-10-2016, My A/c no 36188879839, IFSC Code - SBINO0011075 , MICR Code - 400002180, Branch Code - 011075, City - Mumbai, Address - VJTI Matunga - 400019. Contact - IP- 103643, 022-241 34045.
I have not received my ATM Card yet, I went several time in SBI Bank at VJTI Branch at Mumbai but I did"t get my ATM Card, VJTI Branch has given me SpeedPost track ID EB283896566IN i have search this Id the message show that Item Delivered, India Post Domestic, NSH Mumbai (400710) Dt.Sep 14 2016.
I request you please do needful to my letter as early as possible.
Thanking You.
[email protected]@ ......

I have not recived my ATM Card of SBI

Palvai nagulu

Jan 7, 2017

PIN number

PIN number request on sir so go to digavalli SBI Bank
Rajesh Baria

I have not received my ATM as yet, it's been 4 months days since I got my card

Deeksha Parashar

Jan 3, 2017

Not received atm card

My arm card will expire in January 2017, when I enquired a staff member he told that the card has been dispensed already. I want to know how should I know the current status of my atm.
yavan tyagi

Dec 19, 2016

atm pin not rcv

sir I,m yAWAN Tyagi my a/c no. 30866023463 in sbi branch khatauli i rcv my atm card before 1 month, but i,m not rcv my pin till now. three times i contact to home branch khatauli but they sail to me send my atm last four digit on 567676 .
i,m also try to sbi atm for genrate pin but this also not working
imran.khan

Dec 14, 2016

pin not recive

ATM pin number not received
I have not received my ATM pin as yet, it's been 2 months days since I got my card
AC no- 35033467332
Please forward my ATM pin on mail Id or By post
Hema sinsinwar

Dec 10, 2016

Regarding atm card

Sir i opened my sbi account about 4 years ago i applied for atm at that time but i did not get after that i gave application 4 times but i didn't get yet . My account number is 33725681662
Ashita thakurvv

Dec 5, 2016

Atm card not received

Sir i got my account opened on 15/09/2016....but till date i havent received my debit card....i caused me a lot of problem....plz help me...
rajkishor gupta

Dec 2, 2016

FOR RECEIVING THE ATM CARD

Dear,
I, Rajkishor gupta my saving account (account no. 30232061885) in SBI, branch-Nowrozabad (Branch code 003958).Till today i have not received my ATM/Debit card.the bank issued me the card and dispatched it on 22 october 2016, but it was undelivered, as there was no one in that address because my transfered from that address which i mention in my account no.,it not come in that address which i fill in atm form.according to the bank the card has been returned back in head office and it will redispatched within 15-20 working days.the period is over but the card has not come yet.
Please provide me the information regarding this,when i will receive my ATM card.I am facing a lot of problems.
MY NEW ADDRESS IS (purana padav umaria, Word no. 07 , H.NO. 11).
MY PREVIOUS ADDRESS IS (Babulal master nowrozabad , Word no.09)
MY CONTACT NO.8878536556 , please contact me
Rajkishor gupta
umaria
Alikhan9676

Nov 30, 2016

Atm

Hello sir my name is Shafath Ali khan
Sir I lost my ATM 2months back n I have apply for ATM next day only till the date I didn't got my ATM I'm suffering so much for sir plz make it as possible as fast
Dilip Vijay

Nov 22, 2016

Debit Card Not Yet Recieved

My name is Sekar R., A/C NO.11178047570. My Debit Card is damaged And I have applied for new Debit card , but i did not received my card till date. please make some arrangements regarding this, so that i can receive the Card asap.
lak12345

Nov 16, 2016

DEBIT CARD NOT RECEIVED

SIR/MADAM
i have newly opened a savings bank account in sbi ....the account opening date is 16/10/2016
when i reached sbi through helpline no. i was told that debit card was dispatched on 27 february 2016 ...how could this be possible ?
please take some action regarding this ..so that i can recieve my atm card as soon as possible
ayushi165

Nov 14, 2016

credit card not recieved

Its been almost 2 weeks i am waiting for my card. and i am receiving zo many phone calls from sbi and bluedart and now bluedart guys said that we got a wrong address information from bank so u have to contact bank once again otherwise you have to come to your office address. this is hell. i am on leaves from office and i am waiting at my home for the card then why they are not delievering the card at my home address.
sachin3185

Nov 3, 2016

ATM CARD NOT RECIVED

My SBI ATM Debit card was dispatched on 2nd Oct 2015 but I still did not receive it
MY ACCT NO 31011700352
NAME SACHIN SHELAR
BRANCH CODE 63
Sunilraj007

Nov 2, 2016

Atm card not received after 9 months also

Hello dear sir/madam
We have applied for a account on 22/02/2016 at our nearest SBI branch.
But still after 9 months also I didn't received atm.
When I ask from bank then they tell that atm is already sent on 2015..
but account was opened in 2016 how atm could be send before an year.
Here I've mentioned our account details.
Please help me so I can get my atm or tell me what should I do.

Name - Vidhya Devi
Account nmbr - 34916393443
Address - purohito ka mohalla Barna, Bilara(Jodhpur)
Phone nmbr - 9928238882
Applied branch code - 5846

Now please help me to get my atm