SBI ATM Card

Pin cord number
pramod kumar Dwivedi

Oct 21, 2016

ATM not received

Sir we applied for ATM at 07 Oct 2016 my account no is 11139082431 but not received ATM at till date .massage by you we track your speed post to delivery so different address.please give me replay.
Sandeep Chandela

Oct 20, 2016

ATM card not yet received from 9th August

Sir I applied for atm card in 10th AUGUST. My ATm was received by my near by post office in 19TH AUGUST. But they didnt deliver me. And It was returned to MUMBAI in 27 AUGUST.

Here by I request you to issue my ATM Card at the earliest.

Name - SANDEEP CHANDELA
A/C NO. - 35992485247
Branch - SARAI KWAJA Faridabad HR, Code - 3245

Ph No - 9873979557, 9992744743
Evanston Mano

Oct 17, 2016

ATM Card not received yet

My account 36059033293. I have applied for ATM card but i havent received it yet. Please check its status and inform
Ashish1407

Oct 12, 2016

Atm not recieved

Sir,Myself Ashish Rakesh Gupta account no.34474711988 at branch rabale i have yet not recieved atm card i have told for an check book nd atm to the branch on 4th oct nd i recieved the checkbook on 8th nd didnt got the atm yet sir plz do smthng i need it urgently
meghathacker

Oct 10, 2016

not received

SBI Debit card was dispatched vide speedpost on 03/10/2016 no EB289421603IN and was back to Mumbai NSH from Colaba S.O. on 08/10/2016 and thus NOT RECEIVED to registered address.

Request you to kindly do the needful and help me out.
suneetha nagarimadugu

Sep 28, 2016

ATM CARD

DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS N. SUNEETHA. ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 62244928155. I HAVE APPLIED ATM DEBIT CARD ON SEP7. BUT I DID NOT RECEIVED TILL NOW. PLEASE ACCEPT MY REQUE

THANKING YOU SIR.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
N.SUNEETHA
AP IIIT ,RGUKT
VEMPALLI
KADAPA
Er Satyaveer Singh

Aug 29, 2016

solution of "consignment not found"

consignment not found error is common in 10-12am period and 3_4pm period so try to avoid these hours while tracking your consignment.tracking can be done only up to 90 days.

and stop posting your personal details as i think this is private website and not owned by govt. As website do not ends with .gov.in domain name and also govt website donot allow users to create log in accounts generally.
Prakruti Shinde

Aug 8, 2016

Not yet received my ATM pin

It's been 15 days I haven't rreceived my ATM pin.
Prakruti Shinde

Aug 8, 2016

ATM pin number not received

I have not received my ATM pin as yet, it's been 15days since I got my card
I have already visited my Bank Branch 4 times.
hariathreyabeml

Aug 1, 2016

ATM Card not received

Sir/Madam,
I have applied for a SBM ATM Card as against of my Savings Bank A/C No. 54029265512. When I contact my branch for non receiving of the card they have informed that my card has been dispatched vide Speed Post Number AQ268991613IN on 10/07/2016. Till date, I have not received my card. While trying to track the consignment on the website it is showing a message like "Consignment details not found", Kindly arrange to send the card at the branch so that I can get it soon from there itself.

Thanking You...........

M Sreenivasan
No 521, Eshwar Block, Oorgaumpet, K.G.F 563121
+91 9449955323
+91 9902809164
Sumit27101992

Jul 31, 2016

Fraud call for personal information

Today i recevied a call from +917549284153 in morning at 9:41am. The person claimed that he is a sbi employee and tried to get my personal sbi atm card information saying that bank is renewing all atm cards and information is needed for that when i didn,t tell him my OTP he also used abusive words. When i told him i am going to complain against you he said it is his daily routine and nothing can be done against him. Plz look into the matter and do the needful as these people have no fear of law and order.
sachinkumar.saxena01

Jul 15, 2016

ATM card not received

Sir/Madam,

I have applied for a SBI ATM Card as against of my Savings Bank A/C No. 20000156470. When I contact to customer care officer for non receiving of the card they have informed that my card has been dispatched vide Speed Post Number EB246796609IN on 05/07/2016. Till date, I have not received my card. While trying to track the consignment on the website, it is showing record no found. branch which is 200 km away from pachore. So, it won't be possible to contact personally in the branch. Kindly arrange to send the card at the urgent basis. Thanking You...........

SACHIN KUMAR SAXENA
+91 9993366921
kartikkumar07

Jun 19, 2016

ATM Call frouds

i received call from"8877747206" the person told he is calling from SBI further he told he is branch manager and he told that my ATM will be blocked due to certain reason and told he will unblock it and he asked my ATM number and OTP. Beware of such calls

Jun 17, 2016

sbi atm card

My name is yogesh dndndev Attarde I open the new account in bank SBI 14 April 2016 how many days ago so any one help me plz my speed post Num is AQ213281870IN so plz any one help me my mobile number.is 8888633680
Avi k singh

May 12, 2016

atm card not recieved

I Avinash Kumar Singh open a new account in SBI branch of gangyal a/c no. 35622397727 on 8 march 2016 my ATM yet not to be recieved .when I query in branch they told already ATM departed on 10 march 16 consignment no AQ17152025IN but yet I not received my ATM card.please help.

Your faithfull
Avinash Singh
9419626841
kallolmtr

Feb 9, 2016

SBI ATM Card Not Received

Sir/Madam,
I have applied for a SBI ATM Card as against of my Savings Bank A/C No. 11251227151. When I contact my branch for non receiving of the card they have informed that my card has been dispatched vide Speed Post Number AQ115100630IN on 19/01/2016. Till date, I have not received my card. While trying to track the consignment on the website, it says that because of in sufficient address it has been returned back to HO on 28/01/2016. Now again when I informed the same to the branch official they informed me that the card will automatically reach at the branch itself and they will inform me accordingly. I'm a 73 years old person and this is my pension account too. Presently I'm staying with my son in Kolkata (WB) but my account is in the branch which is 300 km away from Kolkata. So, it won't be possible to contact personally in the branch regularly. Kindly arrange to send the card at the branch so that I can get it soon from there itself. Thanking You...........

SUKDEB MITRA
+91 9732033147
+91 8697984764
jeetclicker

Jan 29, 2016

ATM Card Not Received

I have applied for SBI ATM Card on behalf of Savings Bank A/C No. 11158156967 on 01/01/2016. On 23/01/2016, I received an SMS from SBI stating that my ATM Card has been despatched vide Speed Post Number AQ104198332IN on 08/01/2016. Till date, I have not received my card. While trying to track the consignment on the website, it says that no such consignment number exists. Kindly do the needful at the earliest as I am in dire straits in the matter.
ravinder chauhan 1

Jan 18, 2016

ATM Card Not Received

ATM not delivered

My name is Ravinder chauhan A/C NO.32492383119. I applied for ATM card on 28 Octiber 2015, but i did not received my card till date. many times i go to the bank but bank people did not give any support.

Kindly I am requesting your please deliver my ATM Card as early as possible. I would be very thankful to you.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully

Ravinder chauhan
M.n-9882033174
D K Biswas

Dec 14, 2015

Transection from lost SBI ATM card

I lost my ATM,SBI,card on 11/12/15 bearing no 6220180140400037507 .Transactions was made from my A/c to another account .Card was made blocked.Ticket no.81511121906594180. Name of that credited A/c holder can be found out by SBI.It requested to take n/a against him and return my amount to my A/C
luckymotors

Nov 20, 2015

ATM not delivered

Respectively I have my account in SBH HALLIKHED.B and more than one time I applied for my ATM card but till now there is not any card delivered to my exact address, I was also contact in local main branch but no further action taken, Please solve my blunder problem as soon as possible. Thanks a lot.
Veer Bahadur Singh

Nov 6, 2015

ATM not delivered

Respectively I have my account in SBI ALIGARH and more than one time I applied for my ATM card but till now there is not any card delivered to my exact address, I was also contact in local main branch but no further action taken, Please solve my blunder problem as soon as possible. Thanks a lot.
Veer Bahadur Singh

Nov 6, 2015

ATM card not Delivered

Respectfully I had applied for SBI ATM more than one time and also pay fees, but till now I have not receive any card, And my address is also sufficient to receive any thing exactly, please solve my problem soonly, Thank,s a lot...
adityaputatunda

Oct 18, 2015

ATM Card not recieved

My SBI ATM Debit card was dispatched on 2nd Oct 2015 but I still did not receive it. Neither does the speed post tracking says it has been delivered. How do I know where is it and how do I track it down?

Reply if more details are needed. A/C no: 35260671358 under the name: Aditya Putatunda.
SATYABRATA PATI

Oct 8, 2015

ATM CARD NOT RECEIVED

RECEIVED ATM PIN FROM BANK, BUT STILL MY ATM CARD NOT RECEIVED.