SBI BUDDY WALLET

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI BUDDY WALLET

gajju9329

May 29, 2017

Amount transfar

on 28-05-2017 i transfared to 300 rupis to uco bank a/c and i get successfully message. but money did't diposit that uco bank a/c. this is my sbi buddy mob number 9691633834. plese solved this porblm and greatfully help.
thanku
Gajju sharma
Ashif Rabbani

May 23, 2017

With due respect and humble submission i would like to inform you that i have registered myself in sbi buddy and did some transactions. Suddenly i have changed my mobile phone and in new phone i am unable to open my account. Pls help me for the same . i am giving my details .
m. No- +919954998442
E Mail- arabbani801@gmail.com
Name- Ashif Rabbani
naresh.mamindlapally

May 7, 2017

amount transfer

07/05/2017,iwas transferd on date 1st time 1499,but not recieved the moneyother account and 2nd time transferd 440 rupees credited same account.please help me sir,i requested his details.
amount-1499
account TID 5529751809
MOBILE NO-9052587855
A/C NO -52113327911.
omarta

May 6, 2017

about money transfer

I Have transfer Money Rs.500 dt.05/05/2017 from my SBI a/c to to my SBI Buddy a/c but i am not debited ate in SBI Buddy a/c
Sk Abdul Hafeez

Apr 22, 2017

Money transferred

Sir..
my name is Hafeez...
I have to transfer money 7200 rupees in my buddy account to another Sbi account... I have to transfer to times first time 5000 rupees and second time 2200 rupees.... Total 7200 transfer timing and date, 18-4-2017 these date 5000 rupees and 21-4-2017 these date 2200,
Money was successfully transfer but there
Not received the money his told me money not debited in my account... Please help me sir/madum... I requested you
His details....
Name: Rahul singh,
Account number :35220516173,
Ifsc code : 0030262,
C-block Janak puri...
Mobile number : 9891412110,
suryahmca

Apr 12, 2017

Amount deducted from my account but not deducted to buddy account

Money deducted from my account but not deducted to my buddy account IU5284454967
Sasibarthra

Could not login

Shows platform service error after entering registered phone no
GAURAV.trivedi

MOBILE NO. 8223917106
ACCOUNT NO. 30525637575
shriyansh2404

Apr 11, 2017

i am not able to reset my buddy password

i am not able to reset my buddy password contacted both customer care executives and home branch but not solutions pls help 9997272211
thansweeh

Apr 8, 2017

AMOUNT DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT NOT CREDITED IN MY MOBILE

AMOUNT DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT NOT CREDITED IN MY MOBILE NUMBER
shravyadayal

Apr 7, 2017

Electricity bill payment

I paid electricity bill 109 rs through sbi buddy app. Amount is deducted from my account but bill is not paid. I again paid same bill through paytm app
SUNILALEX

Apr 5, 2017

Money lost

I am transfering money by using statebank buddy transfer to videoconD2H for Rs.1000/_.my wallet money was cut but not recieve the money reciever...please refund the amount .mobile.no.9447726046.
phtkmr

Apr 4, 2017

amount has been deducted from account but not credited in wallet

I just added money from my account to my SBI buddy wallet on 3rd April 2017 but it cannot credited to my wallet yet . Please help as soon as possible.
rrifhfhchxgxbvhh898hh

Apr 1, 2017

sbi. buddygjghg

sbi buddy app some problem
My name is aravind i have buddy account so i have transferred the money 1500/ to other account on 05/03/2017 but not credited to their account not my account plz help me in this regard.

Aravind
VIJAYA RAGHAVENDRA

Mar 31, 2017

AMOUNT DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUT BUT NOT CREDITED IN MY BUDDY ACCOUNT

On 16-12-2016 i transferred RS 4000/- from my state bank account NO 11095732545.however money has been deducted from my account but not credited into my buddy account. Transaction id POS HU4976701531.i complain it so many times but the proper responce is not receive from the authorities. kindly look into the matter.

THANKS&REGARDS
K.VIJAYA RAGHAVENDRA
DEEPANSH RAJAK

Mar 17, 2017

Bsnl bill payment

I made a bill payment of bsnl landline from state buddy application and i didn't get any bill receipt and i didn't get any response massage from BSNL.
So how can i get the confirmation that my bill has been paid?
Panda22

Mar 13, 2017

No got

No got money 1545.
Ravi.a

Mar 12, 2017

Money deducted from account but not added in wallet

I tried adding money to my sbi buddy wallet using my debit card. The balance deducted from my account bt not added in my sbi buddy wallet. Transaction no. For above tranxaction is txn# IU5182815545
aravind pemmadi

Mar 9, 2017

sbi buddy app some problem

Aravind
naresh singh negi

Mar 6, 2017

i am not able not send my money from buddy account to any other accoun

Hlo sir,

i am not able not send my money from buddy account to any other account.
since last 3 months i tired to calling with customer care executive more than 35 times. then they always tell me its a technical problem and it will be done with in 2 hours. from that day to till that 2 hours not comes.

now i am so tired, so tell me how i transfer my money . i request u do it plz tomorrow. otherwise i have only one option 2 do FIR for the concern,

thanking u
dhanabati

Mar 6, 2017

money not taken but not return

Hi ,
my brother have sent Rs. 2000 to mobile no 9774463569 TID - 3312482589 , date- 15-12-2016.
But the receiver forgot the password . We have take with the customer care and they have sent temporary password but that
password is saying does not match with the old password . That money is not taken but the money is not return to the sender . Please help .
thanking you
pbpanchal

Feb 25, 2017

Money transfered through buddy wallet to my sbi account , but not deposited in account.

My buddy wallet tranfered money has been not deposited to my sbi account.
May be this buddy fraud site.
From :- p b panchal.

Recharged from sbi buddy
1-AirtelDTH no.-3012151189for Rs.765/ Dt. 22.12.2016
2-Vodafone pre
mob -9450490277 for Rs.200/ Dt.29.12.2016
Both were not recharged but money has deducted from my wallet.I req. u plz give money back to my wallet.
safi mohammad

Feb 18, 2017

inquiry about unfurnished sending money

Sir I send yesterday Rs 5000.00 to an. Acount no 718110110005369 of bank of india its ifsc code isBKID0007181 .amount is deduct from my sbi buddy apps but neither such amt rechrd in say acount nor return in my sbi buddy apps
Chittoju Ramachary

Feb 16, 2017

State Bank Buddy Wallet

I forgot my State bank Buddy password and Security Question in that wallet such a big amount was their. i complaint and called to customer care and nobody is responding. please solve my problem. My contact No:9885150847.