SBI Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI Card

nkapre

Nov 26, 2022

No card closure despite multiple requests

SBI Card is perhaps one of the worst when it comes to customer service or tooling to raise complaints. They have a 3rd class IVR, a super ill mannered and rustic customer services representatives, who know nothing about talking with customers. This is a completely shameless organization, with no sense of professional working culture.

After submitting request for card closure, I have received over 7 calls from SBI Card call centers, First they ask what the problem is. After being told that they can waste their time listening to previous calls and simply closing the card, they keep only asking what the problem is. And this round of questioning keeps happening for over 9 to 10 times. Then comes a stage when the customer gets irritated and starts shouting and perhaps using strong words. At that stage, the CSR starts talking about speaking professionally. They completely forget the fact that it was their constant unprofessional behaviour that led to the complete shouting session.

And then the card is still not canceled.

The same process repeats in a few days.

No card closure despite multiple requests

Sbicard

Aug 26, 2016

Emi

Iam v.bhasker iam facing more problems for financial and suffering from health problem so kindly convert my totally understanding emi iam pay that money monthly wise so pls help me
rvnsrikanth

Mar 9, 2016

Fraudulent Transactions

The General Manager
Customer Care
SBI

I have noted yesterday i.e. 08.03.2016 from my phone message that below illegal transactions were done online through Paypal using my SBI Credit Card (No.################).

a) 08/03/2016 PAYPAL *RICHINO168 4029357733 SG 4,870.80 (USD 68.90)

b) 08/03/2016 PAYPAL *CHENXIAHUA 4029357733 SG 7,289.94 (GBP 71.99)

Immediately I have contacted your customer service executive and lodged the complaint and also informed to block my card.
I have requested your executive for reversal of transaction amounts and I have been informed that it would take 8 days time. These are huge amount and your valued customer shall not be the loser at the end of the day. Hope your will appreciate.

I earnestly request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful on priority.

R.V.N.Srikanth
Mobile: +91 9010937555 / +91 8500780672 (Hyderabad)
gorthyprasad

Jan 13, 2016

STATEMENT NOT RECEIVED

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MONTHLY STATEMENT ONLINE THIS MONTH. I RECEIVED STATEMENT FOR THE LAST MONTH BY POST AND I WAS ADVISED THAT I WILLL RECEIVE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM NEXT MONTH ONWARDS THROUGH ONLINE ONLY. I HAVE REGISTERED MY CARD IN ONLINE BUT I FORGOT USER ID/PASSWORD. PL KINDLY RESET THE ID AND ADVISE ME. MY CARD NO. ############-3061
mathew1234

Sep 5, 2015

Fraud Calls

at 12.14 pm on Friday, 4th Sept 2015 I got the second call from +918376946883, the first being a few minutes ago, related to providing my details of Credit card, as the calling lady said in a very high speed, that my credit card will be replaced, and I need to give my email address to enable them to send the e-statement. I asked back if this number is from SBI card. Unabashed, like a city girl-like fluency she said, please give the details immediately. I said, I will first verify with the cyber police department about it and call back. Later I found that the number belonged to a certain Jobbish Panacea, Delhi. I can guess that this web site will be monitored by such frauds and get back to me, with other tricks and threats.
baburao107410

Jan 12, 2015

REGARDING CHANGE OF ADDRESS

i want change my address for getting my new card ......because my old card was blocked....please provide correct email addres to send documents

Mar 24, 2011

C C No 4317575504244402

S B I Card had sent monthly Statement to me with out my asking for one. Earlier I had bitter experience with them,hence I convey my displeasure and closed the a/c with them some years back. Therefore they be told not to harass me with uncalled mail.

Jul 20, 2010

harrassment

dear sir,

SUB:harassing by sending notices from R Narayan & associates.
dear sir,
I MD Salahuddin is getting letters,notices and calls from M/s sbi cards& payments services pvt. ltd., disturbing me mentally,
SBI card account no:0004006661140065710
Credit card bearing no:0004006661144089278
one day, nearly 4 to 5 years before a representative from sbi card came at my office and taken my signatures on the documents of the credit card and told that the card will be getting on my address but i have not got the card after one month also so i have given the complaint by dialing the customer care and by writing the complaint after giving complaint also they are sending notices and complaints and in recently they send the notice with R narayan & associates advocates, new Delhi, they are telling to pay me the amount of rs 27899.31 which i not got the card,they are only trying to get the money from wrong means,
so,sir please help me to sort out this matter as soon as possible.

yours faithfully,