SBI Central Pension Processing cell Hyderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI Central Pension Processing cell Hyderabad

rvvsubbarao

Nov 14, 2017

Request for deduction of communication

PPO No.602016091237603
SB account no. 30380572980
Please deduct the communication of RS.7402/- from my monthly pension amount.
I am getting full amount without deduction.
RVV SUBBARAO
Vizianagaram,
rvvsubbarao@gmail.com
9490139299.
bapreddy

Oct 13, 2017

PENSION NOT RECEIVED

I was retired from Indian Air Force on 31 Jul 2017 and my PPO no is 08/14/B/12708/2017 issued on 09 Aug 2017. PPO personal copy received on 27 Aug 2017 through register post. But still bank copy not received and my pension not at started. Bank details are SBI Farooq Nagar branch, Shadnagar, Dist-Ranga Reddy, State-Telangana-509216.

Please look into the matter and do the needful action.

Thanking you Sir,
Nagarajeshtanneru@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2017

Nonreceipt of increased DA

Myself nagarajeshtanneru draawing defence pension from 01 apr 2016. I am not getting increased DA on pension and receiving the same amount of pension from date of retirement. Tried to get to know about the issue on your toll free but didn't get proper reply.
My account details 32154070633

Discepancy in the amount of TDS deposited with ITO

Name-T Rama Mohan Rao
Ppo unique ID-R02913222
Pension ac no. 11090668844
I am a central govt. Civil pensioner.TDS is deducted from my monthly pension.As per records of pension salary slip the total tds deducted during april 2016-march 2017 was Rs 10930.However as per details given in form no 26AS the amount of tds deposited was only Rs 9765.I therefore request you to correct the record of tds as per the amount deducted from my pension.
Ramakrishna Talluri

Sep 14, 2017

Change of pension payment branch

Name-T Rama Mohan Rao
Ppo no.############
Ppo unique id R02913222
Sbi ac no. 11090668844
I am a central govt. Civil pensioner. I made a request to your office for change of my pension payment branch from sbi repalle(branch code-911)to sbi penamaluru(branch code-18251).
Kindly expdite the matter.
pravinderreddy1

Aug 25, 2017

PENSION NOT YET STARTED

I DID'NT RECEIVE MY PENSION EVEN AFTER ONE MONTH OF ISSUING PPO PASS BOOK TO CPPC, SBI KOTI, HYDERABAD

MY PPO NO IS 502017061243557
NAME: PATY RAVINDER REDDY
RETIRED GMTD, KHAMMAM.
BSNL
anupadala

Aug 20, 2017

Delay in start of family pension

My husband Mr TRS Padala passed away in Dec 2016(sbi ac no 10708972402 ). He was drawing pension as per PPO no 09/97/A/S/000159/ 2004). I Padma Padala applied for family pension in Jan 2017. But till date pension didnt start getting deposited in my account(sbi ac no 20066855281). May i know the reason for delay or when it will get deposited?
senswapan

Jun 19, 2017

Non-receipt of Pension for the monthe of May'2017

P.P.O. No, AP/HYD/82769
I, Swapan Sen, retired from Airports Authority of India, Hyderabad Airport, drawing my pension from SBI, Anandbagh Branch, Anandbagh, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad - 500047, S/B A/c No. 31311295605. I have not received my pension for the Month of May'2017 till date.
As per Branch Manager, SBI, Anandbagh Branch, CPPC is the disbursing authority and remit the pension amount directly to the Pensioner's bank account. For your information I retired on 30.9.2010 and since then my pension of Rs.10218.00 was properly credited to my bank account upto April'2017. This is the first time I have not received for May'2017.
So request you to enquire about my case that where is the fault for which it has not been credited to my bank account and take necessary action at the earliest.
My email is sen_swapan@rediffmail.com & mobile number is 9908859731.

Jun 13, 2017

Fraud calls

I wish to inform all that there are fraud calls comming on lodging complaint in this site.

Calls are from Bihar / Jharkhand and just want all to be aware.

I got cheated and 20000/- was transacted from my account. Please be aware and do not share any details.

Indira

Jun 12, 2017

Pension

Subject : Family pension not remitted from Jan'17 with no communication to myself
Reference : SBI Family pension account No : 10366080872

I had visited branch - SBI Arundelpet, Guntur in Nov'16 and submited all details needed for Life certification. Nov'16 and Dec'16, my pension was deposited but effective Jan17 onwards the same has not been remitted.

I stay in Hyderabad and there has been no communication on my registered cell (9652344496) nor written notice to my address.

Please look into this matter immediately and oblige

P. Uma Rani

Jun 12, 2017

Pension

PPO Reference : ############

My Family pension account is with SBI , Arundelpet branch in Guntur vide SBI Account reference no : 10366080872.

I visited branch in Nov'16 to submit all details as needed for Life certificate and I was informed by official that all records will be updated.

To my surprise , I see my statement not reflecting my pension remittances since Jan'17 onwards.

My registered cell no of 9652344496 and email p.umarani@gmail.com and I have received no communication from any source with regards to my pension so far.

Please look into my complaint with utmost urgency and oblige.

P. Uma Rani
Annie56

Apr 17, 2017

Non crediting of Gratuity & commutation arears

I am retired om 30.6.2016 from All India Radio, Vijayawada and the arrears of Gratuity & commutation which are authrized for payment by PAO, AIR, Chennai were not yet credited to my SB account so far. The authorization from CPAO, New Delhi was sent to CPPC, SBI, Koti, Hyderabad vide letter dated 9.11.2016. I approached CPPC, Hyderabad on 22.2.2017 and it is told that it will be settled by March, 2017. But to to till dated i.e. as on 17.4.2017, it is not done. So. It is requested to kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest. My PPO. No. is ############.

S.Annie Grace.
Annie56

Apr 17, 2017

Crediting of Gratuity & commutation arrears

NOT CREDITING OF COMMUTATION AND GRATUITY AMOUNT
I, S.Annie Grace, retired from All India Radio, Vijayawada on 30.6.2016. My PPO No. is ############. I am to get arrears of Gratuity and Commutation due to revision of Pay as per 7th Pay commission. PAO, Chennai sent the authorization to Central Pension Accounting Office, New Delhi on 27.9.2016 and the CPAO, (Revision Authority for Central Civil Pensions) New Delhi sent an amendment letter No.############/2001865/A1 Dairy No. PR116031758 dated 9.11.2016 to Central Pension Processing Cell, State Bank of India, Koti, Hyderabad. But till now commutation and gratuity amount has not yet been credited into my account as on 17.04.2017. When I approached ,CPPC Koti Hyderabad on 22.2.2017 and submitted my details at reception counter, they replied that it will take more time. But my other collegues who have retired during August, 2016, has already got the arrears.

So I request you to kindly look into the matter and credit my arrears at the earliest to my SB account at Branch 0003055, SBI, Labbipet, Vijayawada, Krishna Dist, A.P. My email is: anniesesham56@gmail.com

S. Annie Grace
RAMULU A

Mar 26, 2017

ISSUE OF NEW PPO

HAI SIR I AM AN EX SERVICEMAN WHO RETIRED FROM INDIAN AIR FORCE AND DRAWING PENSION IN SBI FOR 7 TH PAY REVISION THE REVISED PPO IS TO BE ISSUED KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL, THANKING YOU
Ram Mohan Rao P

Mar 22, 2017

Non Reciept of Monthly Pension

I P Ram Mohan Rao retired from EPFO Hyderabad on 31.10.2016 and our Dept.and my self was submitted all the required Documents returns also. But unfortunately i have not recieved my Monthly Pension even 5th month is running so far.on frequent enquiry after waiting 3 months i came to know Original PPO was misplaced with in your bank transit in between IBD,Barkatpura Branch and CEntral pension processing cell. So far on submission of letter from S B I Barkatpura our Dept. was submitted a Duplicate Copy of PPO No.633 to again Transmission for monthly Pension. Now my Pension file is pending at Central Pension Processing Cell Koti Hyderabad.Hence I request once again to release my monthly Pension immediatlyat along with arrears from 01.11.2016 on wards at least by 01..04.2017 other wise I won't come through S B I . I will proceed to court of law and vigillance Complaint how the file misplaced and delayed my Monthly Pension and i will demand for Compansation for my mental tensions due to banking staff responsibility.i wish immediate Status of my Pension File by Phone and Mail address given Below.YOU are aware that one more myfriend Sri Dushyanth Kumar also facing Same Prroblem His PPO No.is 632.

Ram Mohan Rao Pulikanti
PPO No.633
SB account No.11901488367 S B I BARKATPURA.
e mail id raopulikanti@gmail.com
Mobile No.9704883057
srsuma

Mar 21, 2017

Pension Transfer on My Mother's Name

My Mother S.Anuradha W/o of Late Shri.S.Raghavendra Rao submitted request for commencement of Family Pension subsquent upon the death
of My father S.Raghavendra Rao who was pensioner.

The request was submiited on 18th Jan -2017 in SBI Amberpet branch ( 03605 )
along with Death Certficate ( No: C09000117725 dated 10th Jan-2017 )

Reference : P.P.O No: ############

Joint Pension SB Account No: 10092153841

I request you to expedite the process & ensure the pension payment to my mother .

Sudhindra Rao Sunkad
Yash1anth

Mar 16, 2017

Non recipient of Pension

Hi Sir,

My father was a retired BSNL employee, He has passed away 1 year ago.He was withdrawing his pension before his death. After his death, I have applied a family pension for my mother. Untill now there is no single paisa credited to her account towards family pension. Please help us on this, and provide a family pension at the earliest. I have also approached home branch on the same query, they have been telling that they have sent all the proofs related to family pension to CPPC. Please look into this issue and resolve, we will be thankful to you sir.

Details:

Branch Code: 3478

Also sharing contact details
Mobile: 9490059679
email: yash1th.stats@gmail.com

Sir, Please do the need full

Yashwanth

Mar 9, 2017

From;

Dr. G. Shyam Sunder
Retired Principal Scientist, ICAR
Hyderabad

I had sent mail few days back to redress the problem of non-receipt of pension for February,2017 till the 6th March, 2017.
I WISH TO WITHDRAW THE SAME AS THE PENSION HAS BEEN DEPOSITED, THOUGH LATE AND WITH AN ELEMENT OF UNCERTAINTY.
THANKS FOR ACCEPTING MY REQUEST.

PL .CONSIDER IT AS REDRESSED AND COMPLAINT WITHDRWAN

G. Shyam Sunder

Mar 7, 2017

From:

Dr G. Shyam Sunder
Retired Principal Scientist
ICAR, Hyderabad

I had just placed a request on the subject referred above

Please correct the date of Life Certificate as 13.01.2017.

Mar 6, 2017

From:

Dr G. Shyam Sunder
Retired Principal Scientist
ICAR, Hyderabad

I am a retired employee of ICAR. I have superannuated as Principal Scientist, Project Directorate on Poultry in March 2013. I am a pensioner and have been drawing pension from SBI, Anandbagh, Malkajgiri, Hyd 500047. The PPO No is CRIDA- 568. Ihave not received my pension for February 2017, till date. The Life certificate was submitted on 13.10.2017 and the acknowledgement of the Manager, SBI is available with me

I had contacted the concerned bank but no action of pension remittance is seen, although it is more than week in the current month. Despite contacting the bank no satisfactory reply was received, neither the pension received

Hence, Your intervention with Pension Processing Unit, Hyderabad for ICAR employees and the bank is is requested for immediate action.
srihaan123

Mar 5, 2017

Request for Drawal of Medical Allowance

The following particulars are furnished for taking necessary action please.
PPO Number: ############ PPO date:03/09/2016 (SB A/C NO.10667630622)
In terms of my Pension Payment Order, I approached my Home Branch/Dondaparthy/VSKP i.e. Pension Disbursing Authority (PDA) in December 2016 for drawal of Medical Allowance w.e.f. 01/09/2016. The PDA has forwarded the proposal for drawal FMC along with pension from CPPC/Hyderabad on 04-1-2017. So far no action has been initiated.
I also declare that I am residing which is beyond 2.5Km from the nearest Health Unit. I also declare that I have not availed of any treatment as Out door patient. Necessary endorsement was made by PSA in my PPO, eligible for Medical allowance w.e.f. 01-09-2016. Hence, I request your goodself to kindly draw the FMC @ Rs.500/- per month from 01-9-2016 please.
P.LAKSHMANA RAO
E-mail:panduri110@gmail.com
rangarajansethuraman

Mar 4, 2017

pension for the month of Fbruary 2017

My Name is S.Rengarajan and took voluntary retirement from Directorate of Rice Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad w.e.f. 1.4.2003 and I used to get my pension very regularly last working day of the month. My SBI SB Acct No.10857707226 and drawing pension from SBI Alwal Branch, Secunderabad and branch code 12946. Till today my pension for the month of February 2017 has not yet credited to my pension accout. Therefore I earnestly request you kindly look into the matter and do the needful action at the earliest.
T.Sridaran

Non-receipt of pension for Feb 17

I am retired Finance & Accounts Officer from ICAR an autonomous body of Govt. of India and drawing pension at Hyderabad through NAARM (National Academy of Agricultural Research Management) Rajendranagar who are our authorized pension payment authority.
They have as usual deposited the amount for Feb in Kattadan Branch of SBI. Normally we get on the last working day of the month. This month(Feb 17) being bank strike we anticipated on 27.2.17. But even till the amount has not been credited to our account. Simiarly 7% DA w.e.f.1.7.16 is also not credited to our account. My humble request to bank authorities not to delay pension as that is the only source of their income. thanks T.Sridaran
T.Sridaran

Non-receipt of pension for Feb 17

I am retired pensioner (Finance & Accounts Officer) from Indian Council of Agricultural Research an autonomous body having its institutes in Hyderabad. My pension is debited by my pension payment authority i.e. earlier CRIDA and now National Academy of Agricultural Management(NAARM) through Kattedan branch. My account is in PBB Chaitanyapuri. Normally on the last day of the month it is being credited to our account. This month ie. Feb 17 last day was bank strike and I thought they will credit it on 1.3.17. But so far they have not credited to our account. Similarly the DA @ 7% w.e.f.1.7.2016 is also not credited. Please expedite at least monthly pension regularly and also early action to credit Feb 17 pension. thanks. T.Sridaran
Sanjay samarth

Delayed in pension realize

I sanjay samarth ex from air force my ppo no is 08/14/B/15647/2016 and account no 30623320055 sir lhave given undertaking on 22/02/17 till 2/03/17 has not come in my account so I requested you sir please look into this matter and realize my pension as early as possible this help very kind to me.
Sanjay samrath

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...