SBI CLERICAL RECRUITMENT FORM

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI CLERICAL RECRUITMENT FORM

gomats

Apr 22, 2014

Amount debited but i didnt recieved my reg no & password

HI Sir/mam

I have submitted today morning online application form for sbi po exam RS 500 amount debited from my account but i didnt receive any registration no & password please kindly help to find those details as soon as possible

Gomathi.s
22/04/2014
Email:[email protected]
hemanth123

Apr 21, 2014

Not Found The requested URL /sbipoapr14/pgfiles/error.php was not found on this server. Apache/2.2.15 (Red Hat) Server at ibps.sifyitest.com Port 80

Hi, i am hemanth viswanath venturi i have applied for sbi po exam on 21-04-2014 and amount of rs 505.50 has been deducted from my account ,but even till now i have not recieved any registration number or password to my mobile or email ,so kindly help me as soon as possible.
Asmita j

AMOUNT DEDUCTED BUT DID NOT RECIEVED REGN NO. AND PASSWORD TO MOBILE OR EMAIL

Hi, i am Asmita Jadhav i have applied for sbi po exam on 21-04-2014 and amount of rs 509.85 has been deducted from my account ,but even till now i have not recieved any registration number or password to my mobile or email ,so kindly help me as soon as possible.

My Email Id:[email protected]
tarun1711

AMOUNT DEDUCTED BUT DID NOT RECIEVED REGN NO. AND PASSWORD TO MOBILE OR EMAIL

Hi, i am T TARUN RAYAL i have applied for sbi po exam on 18-04-2014 and amount of rs 509.85 has been deducted from my account ,but even till now i have not recieved any registration number or password to my mobile or email ,so kindly help me as soon as possible.

T TARUN RAYAL

email id: [email protected]
divya boya

Apr 19, 2014

Amount is deducted fro my a/c not get registrationn no

I am Divya.I have applied for the post of PO regarding the notification of PO recruitment in SBI on 19/4/2014.But after appling through online i have payed the fee through payment internetbanking and my money was debeted from my account of rs.101.00.but i have not received any registration number to my mobile or email ID.
I have no idea that how i get my reg.no and print of my application form please help me as soon as possible.

Debopratim Dutta

Apr 15, 2014

Amount is deducted fro my a/c not get registrationn no

I am Debopratim Dutta Chowdhury..I have applied for the post of PO regarding the notification of PO recruitment in SBI on 15/4/2014.But after appling through online i have payed the fee through payment gate way and my money was debeted from my account of rs.505.60.but i have not received any registration number to my mobile or email ID.

THANKS
Debopratim
ANU03990

Apr 12, 2014

Amount is deducted fro my a/c not get regritation no

I am Anu.I have applied for the post of PO regarding the notification of PO recruitment in SBI on 13/4/2014.But after appling through online i have payed the fee through payment gate way and my money was debeted from my account of rs.505.50.but i have not receive any registration number to my mobile or email ID.

THANKS
A.V.
sithick

Apr 10, 2014

Amount is deducted fro my a/c not get regritation no

Dear sir/mam,

I am sithick.I have applied for the post of PO regarding the notification of PO recruitment in SBI on 10/4/2014.But after appling through online i have payed the fee through payment gate way and my money was debeted from my account of rs.505.50.but i have not receive any registration number to my mobile or email ID.

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE............

MY MAIL id
vadanshi

Apr 9, 2014

amount is deducted fro my a/c not get regritation no

Dear sir/mam,

I am megha patel.I have applied for the post of PO regarding the notification of PO recruitment in SBI on 9/4/2014.But after appling through online i have payed the fee through payment gate way and my money was debeted from my account of rs.505.50.but i have not receive any registration number to my mobile or email ID.and its showing the web page :
in this way and also displaying NOT A VALID POST. so now im unable to print my application form. and please tell me will the money be refunded or not,or else can i get the reg no. please look in to this matter and please reply me as soon as possible.my email id [email protected]

THANKS IN ADVANCE

MEGHA PATEL
MY email id [email protected]
deepu1991

Apr 8, 2014

Amount deducted but did not get registration number

Sir/Mam

I am Deepak Aggarwal. I have applied for the post of PO on 08-04-2014 regarding the notification of PO recruitment in SBI. After applying online I paid the fee through payment gateway and Rs. 505.60 was debited from my account. But I have not received any registration number on my mobile number or email ID and the page displayed the following:

Not Found
The requested URL /sbipoapr14/pgfiles/error.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.15 (Red Hat) Server at ibps.sifyitest.com Port 80

I have proof of the payment done. But I am unable to print my application form. So I request you to please look into this matter as soon as possible.
My email id is [email protected]

Deepak Aggarwal
Saraswathi Devi

Apr 7, 2014

PAYMENT DEDUCTED FORM MY A/C BUT NOT RECEIVED MY REGISTER NO

Dear sir/mam,

I am venu priyanka.I have applied for the post of PO regarding the notification of PO recruitment in SBI on 7/4/2014.But after appling through online i have payed the fee through payment gate way and my money was debeted from my account of rs.505.50.but i have not receive any registration number to my mobile or email ID.and its showing the web page :

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

V.VENU PRIYANKA
PRIYANKA VIJ

Jul 28, 2013

FORGET SBI PO EXAM ROLL NO.

Respected sir i forget my SBI PO Exam Roll No. .
My Details are
Mr. RAGHVENDRA SINGH
Registrationm No : 4440814737

sir pls. send my result to my email id: [email protected]

PRIYANKA VIJ

Jul 28, 2013

FORGET SBI PO EXAM ROLL NO.

Respected Sir i forget my sbi po exam roll no. , date of written exam is 28/4/2013
My name is PRIYANKA VIJ
Registration is 4440810833

sir kind send my result to my email id : [email protected]

its my humbled request. i m waiting for my result.

priyanka555

Jun 9, 2013

increase the number of exam centers

I am from Andhra pradesh. sir you're allotted 4 exam centers in AP.SBI exam centers in Andhra pradesh are
Hyderabad ,Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada,Tirupati.

The people who lives in far ie kurnool and prakasam districts was to attend the exam with 4.30 hrs to 5.00 hrs travelling .It was so troubling to candidates.please locate the exam center to ONGOLE .
it was so useful to candidates to attend the exam.ongole is municipal corporation and capital city of prakasam district.it have 6 engineering colleges and lot of degree colleges and schools.Even GATE exam and civil exams also conducted in ongole,but till now we don't have any bank exam center in ongole.so kindly understand my problem plz locate the center to ongole.plz reply me I am waiting for yours reply .
Kritika Sawala

Apr 17, 2013

Forgot the registration no.

Email id : [email protected]

Forgot the Registration no.of SBI PO .Unable to download the admit card
Marinay

Apr 8, 2013

I didnt get my registration and password

I didnt get my registration number and password for PO exams..The amount for this exam was also deducted from my account. What should I do
govind lodhi

Apr 3, 2013

sbi po

i didnt get my registration no. and password. after subbmission of form the amount of Rs.200 was deducted from my a/c but registration no. and password not provided to me. let me know wheather i m registered or not.
govind lodhi

Apr 3, 2013

SBI PO

Rinky agarwal

Mar 12, 2013

not get registration no. and password

diksha

Registration fee was deducted 3 times on behalf of single registration

i applied for sbi po 2013 on 23rd feb.due to many registration the website ws busy.Then i get chance to fill my application.the online transaction was also made successfully bt i didnnt received any registration number and password.i checked my bank account,the registration fee was debited frm my bank account..i tried 3 times..the registration fee ws deducted 3 times frm my account bt i didnt received any reg no and password..bt few days back i got an email with my name,reg no and password.i also checked in sbi page with that reg no and password and i found my application. bt the fee ws debited 3 times from my bank acoount..n still i didnt get back that extra deducted amount
diksha

Mar 11, 2013

cant able to reprint my application

i applied for sbi po 2013 on 23rd feb.due to many registration the website ws busy.Then i get chance to fill my application.the online transaction was also made successfully bt i didnnt received any registration number and password.i checked my bank account,the registration fee was debited frm my bank account..i tried 3 times..the registration fee ws deducted 3 times frm my account bt i didnt received any reg no and password..bt few days back i got an email with my name,reg no and password.i also checked in sbi page with that reg no and password and i found my application bt i cudnt print that bcz my system ws nt connected wid printer.today i tried bt it showed "Last date of reprint is over"..so wat will i do?
mukesh ade

for registation number

i had applied for sbi po after applying i have no provide my registation no i didnot get any message to my mobile or my mail id ,so i have no print of my applying from and i have no registation no plz tell
Kotak Support

Mar 7, 2013

Your Banking Operations with Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.

Dear Mr. Bhakat,

We understand your dis-satisfaction with the services rendered. We would like to inform you that we are investigating the matter at our end and assure that you will surely be in receipt of an email communication addressing your concerns raised.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Thanks and regards,
Kotak Support Team.
duru9119

Mar 6, 2013

PAYMENT DEDUCTED BUT NOT GET REGISTRATION NO

DEAR SIR/MAM
I AM DURU KHATRI AND APPILED FOR SBI PO RECRUITMENT FORM AND MY PAYMENT IS DONE THROUGH CREDIT CARD AS 28/02/2013 TIME IS 22:19 .PAYMENT OF RSRS 204.50 HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM CREDIT CARD AND STILL NOT GET REGISTRATION NUMBER AND PASSWORD TO PRINT OF APPLICATION FORM SO U R REQ. TO LOOK INTO MATTER.
MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
chandra shekhar bhakat

Mar 5, 2013

Online payment transaction has gone through but online application has not been registered.

I Am Chandra shekhar bhakat I was applied SBI PO dt 23-Feb-13 though my Kotak Mahindra dedit card , due to server error the payment has been deducted from my account but application not get completed.

My online deduction amount has not yet refunded.My Transaction reference no Is ############ .I received a mail from my bank ( Kotak Mahindra dedit card ) for Debit of Rs. 204.5 at IBPS_BD/SBIPG on 23-02-2013/18:03:56

regards,