SBI clerk

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI clerk

yashnaryani

Nov 21, 2022

Wrong Question 2022 exam

SBI clerk Pre Level exam held on 20th November 2022. There was an error in the LR puzzle and QA. In all, there were 5 questions wrong. So what's the next procedure to it.

A SBI aspirant.
dsharma8388

Oct 30, 2022

cheating complaint

sonam jangid daughter of mohan lal jangid mother name guddi devi
she was trying to crack the exam by donation money in this year 2022 her center will be in jaipur i request you to baan sonam jangid from sbi clerk 2022 prelims exam which conduct in november 2022
Santhana Priya

Nov 18, 2021

On the exam result of SBI Junior associates(CS and sales) 2021

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have given my SBI clerk mains exam on 1st October 2021 and got the result on 17th November that I had not selected. I attempted 109 questions and I have got only 59 of 200. I am not satisfied with this marks sir. So kindly recheck my scores as soon as possible for my future I need this job sir.

Registration Number 1990771012
Roll No. 2511005405

akshay nag

Jul 13, 2021

Not able to reach examination centre

My exam of Sbi Junior associates was on 12th July 2021 at HIET Shahpur District Kangra H.P. It was due to Heavy rain in Dharamshala and kangra region because of which all the roads were closed. So i could not reach the examination centre on time.Please do the needful.
Email id: [email protected]

When SBI is asking for AAROGYA SETU APP in admit card's instructions
Then why EXAMINATION CENTER and security guard take charges for it

Whan SBI is already asking abhout AAROGYA SETU app on ADMIT CARD'S instructions
Then why are examination center and security guard take charges for that

If SBI already write in admit card instructions about AAROGYA SETU app

So why are examination center or security guard take charges for it
prabhds7

Disrespectful Staff

The staff of ion Amritsar for sbi ja 2021 was very bad, especially the staff with the turbans,they misbehave with me and other students who reached to center for giving exams and also showed biasness among students.
I request SBI to kindly take action against such staff and from future, kindly replace such staff with good staff.
Shipra bansal24

Jul 11, 2021

NOT PERMITTED TO GIVE EXAM

I was not allowed to give my exam as they said that my uploaded signatures were blurred. If that was so then why did the server/ site accepted my form?
Why do we people bring original id proofs with ourselves?
Why I wasn't informed about this before filling my form?
Why have i wasted my money ?

They said that they have returned more than 15 students before me for the same reason and do you realize how many of them would have lost the hope? Some students might have their last attempt due the age limit . How many nights he/ she would have compromised and studied just to crack the exam .

THIS CARELESS BEHAVIOUR IS JUST NOT ACCEPTABLE ON THE PART OF SYSTEM OR THE STAFF

Do they even realize that how difficult is it for some students to pay fee and what do they get in return NOT BEING ALLOWED

SUCH A IRRESPONSIBLE SYSTEM.

Least they could do is to intimate before that you will not be allowed to give exam.
Why would people waste their time and petrol to just rush towards the center.

Our whole efforts and hard work just got ruined which is just not acceptable.

I hope you're going a take some strict action against this so that other students in future will not have to face this.
Mohit pauranik

Jul 11, 2021

Poor performance of systems in bank exam

Test centre name-sheetal skill development sagar ,madhya pradesh,470001

Sir I gave 3 bank exam including sbi po and clerk in this test centre.
Every time the system is very slow,when we click on next button it takes almost 3-4 second to go to next question.

Bank being the exam of time , and almost every time your 15min is wasted in these things .

Please look into this matter.
maheshk3482

Jul 3, 2021

Additional sheets problem

My name is mahesh kumar. Sir at ION DIGITAL ZONE IDZ SANATH NAGAR KURNOOL they are not providing more than 2 sheets before start the exam. We require 3 sheets for exam...they are providing the rough sheet in the middle of the day exam....for this I am losing time and getting tense. If I cal the invegelator in the middle of the exam for rough sheet it's creating disturbance to other candidates and they are reacting late... Invegelators are taking with their colleagues after began the exam it creating disturbance to us... please sir inform this venue to provide 3 rough sheets for prelims exam.
anand tamang

May 6, 2021

state name is not showing

while filling up the form of SBI clerk 2021 i realized that the Sikkim State has not mentioned out there .please fix this issue
Somalika Roy

Aug 13, 2019

Not permitted to appear in Mains exam

My SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATE MAINS exam was On 10th August '19 at TCS GITOBITAN KOLKATA. While I was standing in the queue for primary verification, I was told that I wouldn't be permitted to appear in the Mains exam as there was no signature in the application. I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO APPEAR IN THE MAINS EXAMINATION . I have a few questions regarding this incident which I want honest reply to.
1. IF THERE WAS NO SIGNATURE, THEN HOW WAS THE APPLICATION FORM GENERATED EVEN AFTER PAYING APPLICATION FEE?
2. IF THERE WAS NO SIGNATURE, THEN HOW WAS MY CALL LETTER OF THE PRELIMINARY EXAM ISSUED?
3. IF THERE WAS NO SIGNATURE , WHY DID THEY ALLOW ME TO APPEAR IN THE PRELIMINARY EXAM WHICH WAS HELD ON 22ND JUNE '19?
4. IF THERE WAS NO SIGNATURE, HOW DID I QUALIFY IN THE PRELIMINARY EXAM AND THE RESULT WAS PUBLISHED?
5. IF THERE WAS NO SIGNATURE, HOW DID MY CALL LETTER OF THE MAINS EXAM ISSUED AGAIN?

I WANT JUSTICE REGARDING THIS INCIDENT.

SBI SHOULD STOP PLAYING DUCK AND DRAKES WITH OUR CAREERS.
Anjal Singh

Aug 10, 2019

Sbi clerk mains exam 2019

Sir mera sbi clerk mains exam aj10-08-2019 ko tha. Exam center me biomitric me right hand thumb liya ja rha tha aur mera right hand thumb bachpan se hi kharab h jiske chalte mera biomitric sabse last me hua jisme mere index finger ka use hua. Mujhe beech-beech me disturb kiya ja rha tha jaise ki sign ke liye aur thumb problem ki vajah se aur isi vajah se mera exam kharab ho gya. Sir mai ye ni kahti ki ap mujhe pass kar dijiye ap bas ye rule change kar dijiye ki right hand thumb hi lagega jisse mujhe in future aisi pareshani ka samna fir na krna pade. Jiske pass thumb hi ni h ky vo mains hi naa de. Kya right hand thumb jaruri h mains me?? Aj maine aisi saja payi h jo galti maine ki hi ni. I hope about this issue Sbi koi action lega.🙏
Anjal Singh

Aug 10, 2019

Sbi clerk mains 2019

Sir mera sbi clerk mains exam aj 10-08-2019 ko tha. Exam center me biomitric me right hand thumb lg rha tha aur mera right hand thumb bachpan se hi kharab h. To mera biomitric sbse last me kiya gya aur usme mera index finger liya gya. Aur exam dete time beech - beech me vha mujhe disturb kiya ja rha tha jaise ki sign karvane me aur thumb lgvane me. Jiske chalte mera exam kharab ho gya. Sir mai ye ni kahti ki ap mujhe pass kar dijiye bas ye rule change kr dijiye ki thumb sirf right hand ka hi lge. Jiske pas ni vo ky kare. Koi itna padhta h aur sirf us vajah se uska exam kharab hota h jiska reason vo ni h. Vo bhagwan ne kiya to koi ky kre. Kya right hand thumb lgana jaruri h??? Mujhe Sbi valo se ummeed h ki about this issue koi action liya jayega. 🙏
Mr. dey

Jul 27, 2019

Result

Respected sir, Please recheck my paper. I attempted 79 questions out of 100. Later I downloaded memory based paper from Internet and took re examinaction.except a few most answers were correct. my score is 62.75. Name-KAUSTAV DEY Registration no-1720501749. PASSWORD -7CN7GUFK
Shaan siddiqui84

Jun 23, 2019

Server problem in sbi clerk exam

Sir, mera centre bihar digital zone me 22 june 2019 ko 1st shift me tha ...wahan ka system bahut hi slow work kar raha tha aur maine complain karke 2 baar system change bhi kiya par koi fayada nhi hua.fir last me invigilator se maine complain kiya, then he said ki 2 sec to lagega hi click krne ke baad processing krne me .sir ye prob sirf mere sath nhi hua hai wahn pr bahut se log the..sir hmlog itne paisa lagakr form apply krte hain aur ghar se door rahkr padhai krte aur hmlog ke parents ko bahut ummeed hoti hai hmlogon se aur server ke prob ke wajah se hmlog ka exam kharab chala jata hai....to plz hmlog ke liye kuch kijiye ki hmlog fir se exam de sake ...
mukscool84

Jun 23, 2019

VERY POOR AND SLOW PERFORMANCE OF SYSTEM AVAILABLE AT THE CENTRE

SIR,
I AM THE CANDIDATE OF SBI CLERK 2019 EXAM (JR. ASSOCIATES) AND TAKEN ITS PRE ONLINE EXAMINATION UNDER EX SERVICEMEN CATEGORY. MY REGISTRATION ID IS 1720007190. TODAY(ON 23 JUN 19), I HAVE TAKEN MY ONLINE EXAM OF SBI CLERK (JR ASSOCIATES) IN THE 1ST SHIFT. THE CENTRE WHERE IT WAS CONDUCTED IS SKYMOON IT PVT LTD,VIJAY VIHAR COLONY,KHAGAUL ROAD. PATNA-801503. DURING ONLINE EXAM I FACED DIFFICULTIES IN THE SYSTEM SERVER/PC WHICH WAS TOO SLOW TO WORK AND IT WAS TAKING ABOUT 3-4 SECONDS FOR EACH CLICK. THIS PROBLEM OCCURRED WITH MANY CANDIDATES. WHEN THE ISSUE WAS RAISED TO ITS STAFF AND THE SBI SCRUTINIZING STAFF THEY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING EXCEPT SCOLDING THE CANDIDATES WHO RAISED THE ISSUE, STATING THAT IT HAD NO SOLUTION AND IF WE WISH WE COULD COMPLAINT AHEAD.

SIR, MY ONLY QUESTION TO YOU IS WHY SUCH TYPE OF CENTRES GETTING THE CHANCE TO CONDUCT SO IMPORTANT EXAMS WHERE CAREER OF MANY CANDIDATES ARE PUSHED INTO THE DARK. CAN I GET THE ANOTHER CHANCE AFTER THIS BLUNDER COMMITTED BY THIS CENTRE. THEY ARE SIMPLY MAKING MONEY OUT OF IT BUT FAIL TO FULFIL THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES.

IT IS REQUESTED TO THE CONCERNED AUTHORITY THAT KINDLY RESOLVE MY ISSUE AND IF POSSIBLE SUCH CENTRES TO BE AVOIDED DURING ALLOCATING EXAM.

THANKING YOU,

REGARDS,

MUKESH KUMAR
REG NO: 1720007190
EMAIL ID : [email protected]
Lakshmi Kumar singh

Aug 5, 2018

Exam problem

Sir I faced problem to take exam,SBI centre manager also don't help me,when I was taking examination my system is out of order.
Saranya sajeesh

Result

Sir kindly please recheck my result. Because i attend 79 questions. The mark i obtained is 41.25 how it is possible that 37.75 mark will deduct. Pls recheck my result sir
Roll no 3621000494
Register no 1631601181
DOB 21/10/1993
Email.Id [email protected]
Sreeja u k

Request for the change in exam time

I have qualified the Junior Associate ( customer support & sales) prelims 2018 (Reg no. 1630718980). My mains exam is scheduled on 05/08/18 (1.00pm). Unfortunately I have an another exam on the same date (KPSC catogery no. 399/2017, 400/2017 at 1.30pm). It is very hard for me to appear in both the exams. As a job aspirant it is very sad for me to lose an opportunity and also my age is nearing upper age limit. So I'm helpless. It is in your hands to save me. I'm not requesting to change the exam date instead of that I only requesting you to change the exam time preferably morning session. Please show some kindness in this matter. I will be very thankful...

Sreeja u k

Request for the change in exam time

I have qualified the Junior Associate (customer support & sales) prelims exam (Reg. No. 1630718980). my main exam is scheduled on 05/08/18 (1.00pm). Unfortunately I have an another exam on the same date (KPSC catogery no. 399/2017 &400/2017) at 1.30pm. It is very hard for me to appear in both the exam. I'm helpless. As a job aspirant it is very sad for me to lose an opportunity also my age is nearing upper age limit, so that I have only limited opportunities. It is in your hands to save me. I'm not requesting to change the exam date. I only requesting you to change the time (preferably morning session. Please show some kindness in this matter. I will be very thankful to you.

himanshi bhardwaj

result

hello sir/mam
Result of SBI clerk is not checked correctly as i got 68.75 marks. I have solved 72 questions in exam and cutoff is 71.25. According to my number ,I would have done 74 questions because it is only in this i can scored 68.75 marks. Such marks can not be existed against 72 numbers of questions. Please re check the result as it mean a lot to me.I need this job. I AM HELPLESS.
Ankita1502

On the exam result of clerk prelims 2018

Sir, I have given my SBI clerk prelims exam on 23 July 2018 and when the results are declared on July 24 12 am, I am not able to view my result because after giving the correct login credentials it is showing invalid. So please help to view my result. And while I was filling my form at that time my adhar card was having my wrong date of birth 03/07/1998 but after that I have recorrected my adhar card with my correct date of birth i.e 02/03/1997. So please help me to see the results.
Roll no.-1741000417
Regn no.-1630392595
Name - Ankita Satapathy
D.o.b- 02/03/1998
supriya ys

Jun 18, 2018

Not able to login

Hi sir/madam,
I have received SMS as well as email regarding my registration number and password. But when I tried to login for admit card today, it's showing wrong credentials. But I have entered correct information.

Reg number: 1641082034

Please revert back. I'll be waiting for your reply.

supriya ys