SBI COLLECT

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI COLLECT

Dari1997

Dec 2, 2019

Receipt pending

Fees amount deducted but im not getting my fee receipt ,when try to print it shows no payment ..Please check this matter as i need to submit to my college DUC4175304
Dari1997

Dec 2, 2019

Receipt pending

I hav pay through sbi collect and its shows my receipt is pending.Please send it fast as i need to submit to my colleg
DUC4175304
rhanas

Sep 17, 2019

Response Pending from Network

I recently made a payment of 2617 rupees to SBI Collect, the amount was successfully transfered through Neft, but payment history in SBI shows - "Response Pending from Network" and DU reference no is - DUC0276825. please check and send me the receipt
sagar33hd

Aug 27, 2019

fees credited to sbi collect but not showing in portal

FEE PAYMENT AMOUNT DEBITED FROM A/C BUT SBI COLLECT SHOWS FAILURE
I HAVE PAID INSTITUTE FEE FOR 3rd year NIT Puducherry
tHE AMOUNT IS SUCCESSFULLY CREDIITED TO SBI COLLECT AS SHOWN IN PASS BOOK BUT SBI COLLECT SHOWS IT IS A FAILURE
TRANSATION NO DUB9366485

fees credited to sbi collect but not showing in portal

SUMIT SINGH1996

Aug 23, 2019

pending payment

I Vinay Singh pay 2000 rupees of polytechnic diploma fees on 21-08-2019 at 3:55 pm 3rd semester 2nd year. But receipt is not come and sbi collect website show my payment is pending.

pending payment

Kanji Mehta

Aug 7, 2019

CHARGE BACK COMPLAINT

SBI Collect REF : DUB8107499
UPI REF : ############
Date of transaction : 1st AUG 2019

I made transaction on SBI collect of rs 28211.80 using UPI mode. The money was deducted from the bank account but the transaction failed.
I have contacted the bank for the same but they claimed that money was successfully processed from their end.
So I request you to refund it.

CHARGE BACK COMPLAINT CHARGE BACK COMPLAINT

Kavya Pokuri

Aug 5, 2019

Not able to download the receipt

I made payment for my transcripts and I am not able to download the receipt generated.

I paid 2025rupees.

SBCollect reference number : DUB8399863
Mail ID: [email protected]

Please send the document to my mail ID
I need it ASAP.

Not able to download the receipt

aniketkale405

cancelation of payment

respected sir/madam,
i have mistakenly filled some wrong details in the sbi collect form of my institute so i want refund. my SBI collect refrance no.is DUB6902550 form my account named as ANIKET SUKHDEV KALE please i want my money refund

cancelation of payment

nishit92

Pending response from network

I had made use of SBI COLLECT to pay my semester fees of Rs. 45,362.70/- (including bank charges) at IIT, Hyderabad on 19/07/2019. The amount was debited from my account, the Transaction Description shows "Response Pending from Network". After an hour also the transaction status is showing pending and the amount is debited from my account.
Please credit the amount to my account so I can pay my semester fee within deadline.

Reference no.: DUB6932582
email: [email protected]
vikasyadav78

Jul 19, 2019

Receipt of fee payment not received

Sir/Madam,
I submitted my fee at IIT Dhanbad yesterday through the SBI collect portal. I didn't receive any receipt from SBI except the third party payment receipt though the amount has been deducted from my account. Also the payment history of SBI collect portal is showing it as pending. So please look into that matter and please respond as soon as possible as today is the last date of fee payment. My reference number is DUB6858360. Amount ₹39487.70.Transaction date:18-07-2019. Please send that receipt to email:[email protected]
Pathakisenough1098

Jul 10, 2019

Sbi collect receipt not received

Sir i made fee payment through sbi collect but didn't received the receipt of the payment and when I'm trying to get receipt through sbi collect reference number it is showing that no transaction made so please solve this issue and send my receipt at [email protected] if possible

Sbi collect receipt not received

N bhrdwaj

May 16, 2019

du number not generated

Sir i paid fees for an educational institution DIET, PATNA . My transaction was successful with reference no. 1710161427 & merchant ref. No. QICI7549973704. Soon after successful payment an error occurred & i was unable to get UN number therefore i failed to submit my final application form although my balance got deducted.plz help me with the same.Attached. Screenshot herewith.

du number not generated

mohanrajvijayan

May 3, 2019

PAYMENT RECEIPT NOT GENERATED

I have remitted two application fee sum Rs.(354+354=708) through SBI collect vide DU NO:B2240703 AND DUNO:B2240857 . I have got confirmation from gate way (BillDesk) that transaction was successful. My bank A/c also has been debited. But receipt was not generate. therefore i'm in need of my receipt. please do the needful. my mail id: [email protected]
rafath saneeha

Oct 30, 2018

refund my amount paid through sbi collect

to,
the manager,
state bank of india.
I have paid 402 rupees through oucw g challan sbi collect on 04-10-2018 but, I didnot take the print of reciept my session has expired now. please refund my amount or atleast provide me the reciept

Oct 8, 2018

PAYMENT RECEIPT NOT GENERATED

I have remitted fee for NALANDA OPEN UNIVERSITY through SBI collect vide DUA no 0387812 . I have got confirmation from gate way (BillDesk) that transaction was successful. My bank A/c also has been debited. But I could not generate receipt. please do the needful
sriniraghu

Jul 20, 2018

payment receipt not generated

I have remitted fee for IIT Hydeabad through SBI collect vide DU no 95697679 . I have got confirmation from gate way (BillDesk) that transaction was successful. My bank A/c also has been debited. But I could not generate receipt. please do the needful
sudarshan_30

May 22, 2018

about reference number

i made payment through sbi mops using debit card for UP deled exam . my payment was successful. but untill i note down transaction id or payment details,due to server problem my windows get closed. please provide me transaction id and payment detail so i can further process the admission.
my registration no :4200065511
dob:07/09/1995
sivaraam

Mar 8, 2018

Payment Deducted but Tax was not credited to Coimbatore Municipal Corporation

On 5th March 2018. I paid Rs 545.90 as Water Tax which is to be paid for Water Connection No 60547 Coimbatore Municipal Corporation from Axis bank account - Bangalore

The amount was deducted from Axis bank account but the amount was not credited to Coimbatore Municipal Corporation.

Please do needful to credit to the Coimbatore Municipal Corporation account or refund it to Axis Bank account

Transaction Details.
Reference ID : 561003706
Transaction Type : Shopping Mall Payment
Transaction Tag : MerchantPayment
Transaction Date: 05-Mar-2018
Payee Name: Statement Bank Collect Payment (BillDesk)
Payee Type: Shopping Mall Payments
Transaction Amount : Rs 545,90
Status: Success

Payment Deducted but Tax was not credited to Coimbatore Municipal Corporation Payment Deducted but Tax was not credited to Coimbatore Municipal Corporation

Kapil Sanchania

Jan 13, 2018

Problem With given Detail

Sir, I have paid my Fees with SBI collect today with reference number DU83738999 , it was successful but after that i recognized that my detail that i given to pay the fee was wrong. My enrollment number was typed wrong by mistake, is there any chance that can be changed?? And If not then i can have my fees back so that i can pay a new fee?? My Email is "[email protected]"

Problem With given Detail

spandu321

Dec 20, 2017

NO PRINT

I paid 512 Rs towards Electronics Coorporation of India on 13th december 2017 through SBI collect. I was trying to print the receipt form on 20th december but it is showing session expired.Can you please send receipt form to my mail id.

mail id: [email protected]

reference id: DU82295544

It's urgent , could you please send it fast.

NO PRINT

Pravina Ray

Dec 5, 2017

Refund Deducted Amount

Hi Sir,

I was doing the payment for BPSC examination using the Axis bank internet banking. I got the error message and did not get any receipt for two times. So that, I made the payment successfully in the third attempt. I have checked with Axis Bank Customer care, they said money is transferred to the SBI collect successful. I request SBI COLLECT to refund my money against the reference numbers DU81711558 and DU81711797 (Date: 30-11-2017). I did not use these reference no to complete the fee payment for BPSC (BIHAR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION).

Mob 8050978837

Pravina Kumari
rohit199878

Aug 29, 2017

not get fee receipt and status showing NA

Today I had submitted my college fees thru Indian bank internet banking . My payment showed successful but I'm not directed to payment receipt page and amount was deducted from my account but it is not reflected from your side. Reference no. -- DU75011947 Transaction reference no. -976306075. Indian bank executive said payment is done from their side. Please resolve this payment problem as fast as you can.

not get fee receipt and status showing NA

Kumar Bardhan

Apr 13, 2017

SBI Collect not working

My SBI Collect Ref. No. is DU64547806 for XIM Bhubaneshwar. Its showing Transaction pending.
I have already tried two times earlier.
Please help as deadline is approaching.

Kumar Bardhan

SBI Collect not working

shubhamsingh060

Jun 20, 2016

transaction status failure

i have to submit my college fee through SBI collect, i tried this process five times today, i.e. on 20th june, 2016. But every time it showed "transaction status-failure", while the reference number is being generated every time.

I used PNB debit card. I even used that debit card to shop online on some other website, and it worked. that means my debit card is functioning properly. SBI collect is generating error while transaction. Please take important actions regarding this matter. Only two days are left to submit the fee online through SBI collect.

transaction status failure

INBLRA - Package been with them since 5/12/2019
    Dear sir/madam Good morning I have a kind request...
    Plastic Bags - Use of Plastic
    Dear Authorities, This is concerning the rampant use of...
    DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd. - Unauthorised construction in S block DLF phase 3
    Unauthorised construction happening at S-36/17 DLF phase 3...
    Indigo - Not refunded the registration amount
    Client of indigo called me through shine.com and told that...
    NHAI PIMPALGAON TOLL PLAZA - Extra Amount Pay
    Extra Amount pay Extra amount debited from fastag I have...
    Suzuki Access 125 - Service is not good
    I fell down from my two wheeler and gave it for service....
    Fastag - Fastag not delivered
    Paytm has not yet delivered me my Fastag. It appears like...
    SSC - UNABLE TO LOGIN WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER. MISSED MANY EXAMS
    Sir/Madam l was keep on trying to login to my SSC page...
    paytm - Fastag not delivered
    Paytm has not yet delivered me my fastag. Fraud service by...
    Whirlpool Microwave - Not working
    My microwave is not working