SBI Credit Card

mahadev282

Nov 8, 2017

Rejecting application

Hello sir,
I got a call from the credit card executive. She took my details and logged in for simply save card on salary basis. After that i got a message regarding the approval of card with its application number-2030101001479. Again she called and told the executive will come and collect the documents. But no one has came and also now it is showing the status as soft decline(application still in process). But i am eligible for credit card based on SB account also. But It is not permitting me to apply for another card. I am in need of credit card. So please cancel the above application and make me free to apply for new card through bank only.

Mahadeva Swamy M R
Postman, PSI PO
14th cross
Peenya 2nd stage
Bengaluru 560058
brbishnoi

Oct 26, 2017

CPP plan Don,t activate

I will received SBI credit card. I was asked for CPP . But now I have not interested in CPP Plan. So please, it is my kind request to you, please don,t activate CPP for my SBI credit card. My application number- 2028401031546 & mob no. 7588322085. Please accord on priority.
parindia

Oct 20, 2017

my credit cards amount debited

Money Transfer to my bank account
I got a phone call thru ############ at 11.50 hrs ; He introduce herself as SBI BANK CREDIT EXE. and asked the ATM card no.
But i refused to say my card details. And from that day onward i am unable to login my account and didn't receive messages also form sbi. But they debited amount from my credit card without any information.
After statement received then only i came to know the amount is debited without my knowledge.
Please guide me what to do. I
selvenka

Oct 9, 2017

Fraud SBI Credit card transcation

Fraudulent Transaction done at VODAFONE - Bill Desk .Caller called from +919628042494, ############/10/2017
Transaction Details:-
Amount :- 20000
DEBIT CARD NO: *********0633
Bank: SBI bank
TXN on :- ############
Merchant - HTTPS KITECASH IN , Vodafone bill desk

Could you please cancel and reverse the transaction?

Selva
gayucs.23

Sep 25, 2017

No response

I have applied Credit Card two weeks back and I have got a call from the bank saying that they will send executive to my place but it has been almost two weeks, No one has contacted yet. I tried tracking my application online 'It is in Progress'. How long should I need to wait. If there is no response then I will escalate this issue to an higher authority. Worst customer Service
Pooja2190

Sep 21, 2017

SBI Card Closure

I have already got my credit card account deactivated but still am getting so many calls to pay teh amount which is increasing every month by charging interest rate on it.
kindly confirm how to close this account asap.

Aug 21, 2017

Fraud Transaction

From,

193,Big street,
Kadambathur
Tiruvallur Dt

Commissioner of Police
Chennai.

Today I received a Call from 7065546020 and she introduce as AMBIKA from SBI card division around 3.30 PM.

she is confirming my Last transaction details and Last payment made details clearly.

Than she is asking my Card Details for verification purpose for Reward Program purpose.

I have provided My Card details . After that I have received Message Rs.5090/- debited from my SBI Credit Card.

Immediately I am asking to her regarding this transaction . she simply this is reversed in your statement .

After that I have received this kind of message four times continuously .

I doubted in this . after reach home , I have checked with SBI Card Division.

They Confirmed this is fraud transaction . no one is asking Card details in sbi.

At that time only , I came to know this is fraud Transaction.

Immediately I blocked my SBI Credit Card and Informed to Card Protection .

Please take this is my Compliant and file FIR to proceed further in this.

Also please direct me , if any documents required to file FIR in this to trace out the person for getting my Amount.

Yours

alokjha311979

Jul 8, 2017

Not received any credit card till date.

This is with regards to credit card Ref number EV17180342646 is undelivered. I have not received any credit card till date.

I have been following up with Customer care no 0120-6691909. I received massage your SBI card sent via blue dart ref no EV17180342646 is undelivered. pls call on 0120-6691909.

I would request you look into this seriously Hope this will be register as a complaint and will get some good response!

Thanking you sir,
Alok kumar
Ph 9310038747
alokjha311979@gmail.com
JAHIRHUSSAIN JS

Apr 26, 2017

status of credit card application no 2017106005588

Credit Credit Application - App No.2007106005588

This is with regards to credit card application number 2007106005588 which was submitted in the month of MARCH 2017 however I have not received any credit card till date.

I have been following up with Customer care departments of SBI through various channels however neither I received satisfactory reply no any credit card till date.
Since 25th of APRIL 2017 online status is showing as application is in progress
At least confirm by when card is expected.PL CAL ME 9962310687, 9840935533
vijicb2015

Apr 10, 2017

Fake call

Today Morning I have received a call stating that calling from SBI Credit card from this mobile Number 8750932286 and he told me that he is going to block my credit card and he was asking my card details...I told him that y i should give my credit card details ...I have questioned him a lot .. Then he cuts the call....
Jana Jrb

Mar 18, 2017

Fraud call

I got a call from 9797041173 he said he's from SBI credit card and he want the card no and then he said please share your CVV no. i got cheated RS.3k
....FRAUD NUMBER
Relango Raju

Mar 13, 2017

need simply save card

I am elango from dindigul,working in kinara capital financial company in dindigul i had apply sbi simply save credit card yearly rental 499 singed all paper,documents through the dindigul executive his no 8525810012 then verified the my address ,details that time be told the brand simply save card. now they send the sms from DM SBICRD they allocated platinum card yearly rental 2999
application no 2006801019737 on date 13.03.2017 so i need my choice 499 plan simply save card other-voice i do not accept any other card so plz try to give my choice card

Thanks&Regards
R Elango 7358716142

SBI CREDIT CARD - WORST SERVICE

SBI Credit card not received yet - Worst Service
I have applied SBI credit card 1 month before. But still not yet get it. If I ask bank agent she is saying salary slip is wage slip like that. I got HDFC credit card with same salary slip. Really SBI is irresponsible and worst service. Even they did not acknowledge my application. No response.

SBI Credit card not received yet - Worst Service

I have applied SBI credit card 1 month before. But still not yet get it. If I ask bank agent they are saying salary slip is wage slip like that. I get it HDFC credit card with same salary slip. Really SBI is irresponsible and worst service. Even they not as acknowledge my application.

Mar 11, 2017

SBI Credit card not received yet

Praveen Sepuri

Feb 21, 2017

Sbicreditcardclosure

I have paid all da amount. Of sbi credit card but some charges are been left over so it shows a problem in cibil.i want u to send me the complete details of the account so that i could close the account permanently without having any problem in cibil.kindle accept and clear it fast.
vm050852

Dec 24, 2016

misuse

i have made complaint about sbicredit card the old mobile no to be changed to new mobile no to update for future transactions on 23rd nov 2016. but on that day only be fore blocking the card an amt of rs 10000/ to paytm noida , rs 5000/ to dbs bank limited mumbai , rs 20000/ and rs 10000/ to paytm noida ana again rs 9999/ to recharge cca_venue_.com mum were debited from my credit card.
o n 24th nov 2016 a sum of rs 5000/ was credited . i have alreadi have made complaint about sbicredit card the old mobile no to be changed to new mobile no to update for future transactions on 23rd y got rs 3063 in my account. so a sum of rs 49999/ was tobe paid by me. but these transactions were not made by me. after making complaint to the board somebody misused my credit card by using the old mobile no . the old mobile no was lapsed by me for that only the complaint was made. so i request you to take action against the misused person and get me the amount of rs 53062/ please do the needful at an earliest .expecting your message thro mail for further action and also inform me whether i have to complant to vigilance
JSBI

Dec 15, 2016

SBI Credit card - ..many bad things. BIG NO!

Hi My card ending 8390 is been issued in Jun 2016 with false committments of no annual fees of 499 if my transaction is more than 2000rs. I have been calling and requesting SBI team to clarify this but it went on many months with no answer. After waiting so long , I have requested SBI team to deactivate my card and said I would pay the purchased amiunt but not the annual fee as i'm forced to deactivate the card and no more using the card.. Even deactivation took long time. I have payed my purchased amount except the annual fee. The late fees charged month on month still and mailed to me. I have requested SbI team to waive off and settle the amount. Instead they to be customer friendly ..they refused rudely and harrassment.

There are many bad things
1. they leaked my data to many insurance , loans, NGo. I started getting calls from them as a SBI verification call.
2.false committment while selling the card
3.Provided Information are printed wrongly and request not taken .
4.Multiple calls per day and Very rude behaviour. harrassment
5.not customer friendly.
6.late fees put even the card is deactivated and not in use.

Please look into this , they are charging late fees month on month and sending the statement with no reasons!

ravi_mrk

Nov 27, 2016

Redemption not allowed

My redemption points 4000 something, last one week I tried to redeem my points , but the redemption not allowed at the same time redemption not done . Please rectify it or correct it
ElamaranV

Nov 24, 2016

No response

I have salaried (rs:45000)account of sbi, I already apply credit card in online ,end we will conduct shortly,but no one conduct my number
CHIRAG H SAVE

Oct 27, 2016

AFTER CANCELLATION OF SBI CARD STILL ASKING FOR PAYMENT.

Hi... My self Chirag Save. I have applied for SBI Credit Card in the month of Aug and before receiving of my SBI credit card in my hand I have received Billing Statement on 19th Aug 2016. After receiving statement credit card is delivered after 2-3 Days. At the time of Application Form Signing concern Lady Executive has confirmed me about my Credit Limit that they will provide me more than 2 Lakhs Credit Limit but when I have open the Received Pocket of Credit card, I came to know that the given Card limit is only 37 Thousand, so that time I am shocked, but then very next day I have made a call in Customer Care of SBI and given Confirmation about cancellation of my card with Very Immediate Effect and that customer care executive also confirmed me about cancelation of my card, same time I have personally asked question to that Executive for any payment I have to pay or not and same has been confirmed by that executive that if u are not using ur SBI Card and cancelling with Immediate Effect then no need to pay any amount. Again very next day customer care had called me for don`t to cancel ur card we will increase the Credit Limit within 6 Months, but I have already Denied for the same, again very next day some one higher authority has called me for don`t cancel the card, but as I have decided, I have again given instructions to that person to cancel my card. mean while I have already cut my card by seizure and all other related Documents because I have already cancelled my card from SBI. but now every month on month I am receiving Billing statement of my Cancelled Credit Card and also receiving SMS on my registered Mobile No. Now as I have already mentioned that I have disposed all credit Card related Documents on cancelation day then also sending me due payment statement. If I have cancelled my card then why should I pay any amount to SBI credit card.
My Cancelled Credit Card last 4 Digits are 7748 and my DOB is 03/10/1982 and my Mob No. is 9923412159.
Pls check and clear my Issue as early as possible also SBI has given my Bad details in CIBIL with near about 1800/- Rs OD payment and DPD also showing in CIBIL, if this will not be cleared from SBI end then I have to Lodged Complaint in Consumer Court against SBI Credit Card.
Expecting Positive Reply from ur side.

CHIRAG H SAVE.
MOB NO. 9923412159.
Mail ID - chiragsave03@gmail.com
somukadir

Oct 10, 2016

SBI Card Misuse - Vodafone recharge

Hi - I am having a SBI Visa gold card number ending with 8396. On 3rd Oct 2016 I received a call from number ############saying that the person is calling from SBI card and if I want to redeem my reward points and in terms of verification she asked my card details to cross check. Also she asked verification code on my cell which received. I was busy with office meeting so it was not clicked that someone is doing a fraud call.I received SMS of airtel money payment bill desk that Rs 5000 payment has been done from your card. I immediately communicated this to SBI help desk executive, he locked my card. I have given a written complaint to SBI card on 5th Oct 2016 in person, the reference # is ############. PFB the transaction details

Date Description Type Amount Spent (Rs.)
03/10/2016 VODAFONE-BILLDESK MUMBAI IN 2,500

I would request you look into this seriously and try to check from your end from which number the above said amount was credited and take necessary action accordingly.

Kindly let me know ASAP.

############
ramki_76in@yahoo.co.in

Sep 2, 2016

state bank credit card

got a call from SBI credit card person.They were adamant on selling me card. I told them I do not want it. But received a message that my application has gone for processing.This is serious issue and needs to be addressed on priority.
Message received

i dont know whats happening with the process initially they will call and confirm my application had been approved for card and again pulling out cibil which had happened to me thrice,but after verification and process each time they are saying my application had been decline,with out any reasons presently my credit history sounds good with no deliquent status and also had 3 other bank credit cards but i dont know the exact reasons for my application decline in sbi
ramki_76in@yahoo.co.in

Sep 2, 2016

state bank credit card

Message received

my application was rejected thrice with out knowing the reason and when people are calling they are saying that my application got for approved and taking cibil and spoiling my cibil record with out issuing card what is this needs to know me the reason for decline and the same thing the Fi person who is coming to my house is giving positive status but dont know the reason for declining saying as internal issue i want to know the reason for this as thrice happened to me and my credit history is good with presenlty holding 3 cards

sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    IRCTC - Payment not refunded
    I have to book a ticket from CSTM to Bhopal in Train No....
    Indore nagar Nigam - Speed bracket बनवाने के लिए
    संचार नगर एक्सटेंशन...
    Aircel - Unable to PORT
    MNP not working Aircel Team I am unable to send PORT...
    RBL Bank - I m not able to pay rs 41708/-
    Dear sir, I am writing with this regards to my credit...
    relaxo Sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    Maha-E-Seva Kendra - I live to interest for new maha e seva kendra but i says...
    Respected sir /madam i have like to open new franchise...
    UTIITSL - PAN card not Recieved
    My Name is Vivek Yadav. I applied for PAN Card in July 19,...
    ASUS - Mobile lost
    My self Shiv Kumar Markandey ( Advocate) Ambala Courts...
    paytm - Paytm cheating by blocking the account
    This complaint is against paytm, with regarding paytm has...