SBI Credit Card

JAHIRHUSSAIN JS

Apr 26, 2017

status of credit card application no 2017106005588

Credit Credit Application - App No.2007106005588

This is with regards to credit card application number 2007106005588 which was submitted in the month of MARCH 2017 however I have not received any credit card till date.

I have been following up with Customer care departments of SBI through various channels however neither I received satisfactory reply no any credit card till date.
Since 25th of APRIL 2017 online status is showing as application is in progress
At least confirm by when card is expected.PL CAL ME 9962310687, 9840935533
vijicb2015

Apr 10, 2017

Fake call

Today Morning I have received a call stating that calling from SBI Credit card from this mobile Number 8750932286 and he told me that he is going to block my credit card and he was asking my card details...I told him that y i should give my credit card details ...I have questioned him a lot .. Then he cuts the call....
Jana Jrb

Mar 18, 2017

Fraud call

I got a call from 9797041173 he said he's from SBI credit card and he want the card no and then he said please share your CVV no. i got cheated RS.3k
....FRAUD NUMBER
Relango Raju

Mar 13, 2017

need simply save card

I am elango from dindigul,working in kinara capital financial company in dindigul i had apply sbi simply save credit card yearly rental 499 singed all paper,documents through the dindigul executive his no 8525810012 then verified the my address ,details that time be told the brand simply save card. now they send the sms from DM SBICRD they allocated platinum card yearly rental 2999
application no 2006801019737 on date 13.03.2017 so i need my choice 499 plan simply save card other-voice i do not accept any other card so plz try to give my choice card

Thanks&Regards
R Elango 7358716142

SBI CREDIT CARD - WORST SERVICE

SBI Credit card not received yet - Worst Service
I have applied SBI credit card 1 month before. But still not yet get it. If I ask bank agent she is saying salary slip is wage slip like that. I got HDFC credit card with same salary slip. Really SBI is irresponsible and worst service. Even they did not acknowledge my application. No response.

SBI Credit card not received yet - Worst Service

I have applied SBI credit card 1 month before. But still not yet get it. If I ask bank agent they are saying salary slip is wage slip like that. I get it HDFC credit card with same salary slip. Really SBI is irresponsible and worst service. Even they not as acknowledge my application.

Mar 11, 2017

SBI Credit card not received yet

Praveen Sepuri

Feb 21, 2017

Sbicreditcardclosure

I have paid all da amount. Of sbi credit card but some charges are been left over so it shows a problem in cibil.i want u to send me the complete details of the account so that i could close the account permanently without having any problem in cibil.kindle accept and clear it fast.
vm050852

Dec 24, 2016

misuse

i have made complaint about sbicredit card the old mobile no to be changed to new mobile no to update for future transactions on 23rd nov 2016. but on that day only be fore blocking the card an amt of rs 10000/ to paytm noida , rs 5000/ to dbs bank limited mumbai , rs 20000/ and rs 10000/ to paytm noida ana again rs 9999/ to recharge cca_venue_.com mum were debited from my credit card.
o n 24th nov 2016 a sum of rs 5000/ was credited . i have alreadi have made complaint about sbicredit card the old mobile no to be changed to new mobile no to update for future transactions on 23rd y got rs 3063 in my account. so a sum of rs 49999/ was tobe paid by me. but these transactions were not made by me. after making complaint to the board somebody misused my credit card by using the old mobile no . the old mobile no was lapsed by me for that only the complaint was made. so i request you to take action against the misused person and get me the amount of rs 53062/ please do the needful at an earliest .expecting your message thro mail for further action and also inform me whether i have to complant to vigilance
JSBI

Dec 15, 2016

SBI Credit card - ..many bad things. BIG NO!

Hi My card ending 8390 is been issued in Jun 2016 with false committments of no annual fees of 499 if my transaction is more than 2000rs. I have been calling and requesting SBI team to clarify this but it went on many months with no answer. After waiting so long , I have requested SBI team to deactivate my card and said I would pay the purchased amiunt but not the annual fee as i'm forced to deactivate the card and no more using the card.. Even deactivation took long time. I have payed my purchased amount except the annual fee. The late fees charged month on month still and mailed to me. I have requested SbI team to waive off and settle the amount. Instead they to be customer friendly ..they refused rudely and harrassment.

There are many bad things
1. they leaked my data to many insurance , loans, NGo. I started getting calls from them as a SBI verification call.
2.false committment while selling the card
3.Provided Information are printed wrongly and request not taken .
4.Multiple calls per day and Very rude behaviour. harrassment
5.not customer friendly.
6.late fees put even the card is deactivated and not in use.

Please look into this , they are charging late fees month on month and sending the statement with no reasons!

ravi_mrk

Nov 27, 2016

Redemption not allowed

My redemption points 4000 something, last one week I tried to redeem my points , but the redemption not allowed at the same time redemption not done . Please rectify it or correct it
ElamaranV

Nov 24, 2016

No response

I have salaried (rs:45000)account of sbi, I already apply credit card in online ,end we will conduct shortly,but no one conduct my number
CHIRAG H SAVE

Oct 27, 2016

AFTER CANCELLATION OF SBI CARD STILL ASKING FOR PAYMENT.

Hi... My self Chirag Save. I have applied for SBI Credit Card in the month of Aug and before receiving of my SBI credit card in my hand I have received Billing Statement on 19th Aug 2016. After receiving statement credit card is delivered after 2-3 Days. At the time of Application Form Signing concern Lady Executive has confirmed me about my Credit Limit that they will provide me more than 2 Lakhs Credit Limit but when I have open the Received Pocket of Credit card, I came to know that the given Card limit is only 37 Thousand, so that time I am shocked, but then very next day I have made a call in Customer Care of SBI and given Confirmation about cancellation of my card with Very Immediate Effect and that customer care executive also confirmed me about cancelation of my card, same time I have personally asked question to that Executive for any payment I have to pay or not and same has been confirmed by that executive that if u are not using ur SBI Card and cancelling with Immediate Effect then no need to pay any amount. Again very next day customer care had called me for don`t to cancel ur card we will increase the Credit Limit within 6 Months, but I have already Denied for the same, again very next day some one higher authority has called me for don`t cancel the card, but as I have decided, I have again given instructions to that person to cancel my card. mean while I have already cut my card by seizure and all other related Documents because I have already cancelled my card from SBI. but now every month on month I am receiving Billing statement of my Cancelled Credit Card and also receiving SMS on my registered Mobile No. Now as I have already mentioned that I have disposed all credit Card related Documents on cancelation day then also sending me due payment statement. If I have cancelled my card then why should I pay any amount to SBI credit card.
My Cancelled Credit Card last 4 Digits are 7748 and my DOB is 03/10/1982 and my Mob No. is 9923412159.
Pls check and clear my Issue as early as possible also SBI has given my Bad details in CIBIL with near about 1800/- Rs OD payment and DPD also showing in CIBIL, if this will not be cleared from SBI end then I have to Lodged Complaint in Consumer Court against SBI Credit Card.
Expecting Positive Reply from ur side.

CHIRAG H SAVE.
MOB NO. 9923412159.
Mail ID - chiragsave03@gmail.com
somukadir

Oct 10, 2016

SBI Card Misuse - Vodafone recharge

Hi - I am having a SBI Visa gold card number ending with 8396. On 3rd Oct 2016 I received a call from number ############saying that the person is calling from SBI card and if I want to redeem my reward points and in terms of verification she asked my card details to cross check. Also she asked verification code on my cell which received. I was busy with office meeting so it was not clicked that someone is doing a fraud call.I received SMS of airtel money payment bill desk that Rs 5000 payment has been done from your card. I immediately communicated this to SBI help desk executive, he locked my card. I have given a written complaint to SBI card on 5th Oct 2016 in person, the reference # is ############. PFB the transaction details

Date Description Type Amount Spent (Rs.)
03/10/2016 VODAFONE-BILLDESK MUMBAI IN 2,500

I would request you look into this seriously and try to check from your end from which number the above said amount was credited and take necessary action accordingly.

Kindly let me know ASAP.

ramki_76in@yahoo.co.in

Sep 2, 2016

state bank credit card

Message received

i dont know whats happening with the process initially they will call and confirm my application had been approved for card and again pulling out cibil which had happened to me thrice,but after verification and process each time they are saying my application had been decline,with out any reasons presently my credit history sounds good with no deliquent status and also had 3 other bank credit cards but i dont know the exact reasons for my application decline in sbi
ramki_76in@yahoo.co.in

Sep 2, 2016

state bank credit card

Message received

my application was rejected thrice with out knowing the reason and when people are calling they are saying that my application got for approved and taking cibil and spoiling my cibil record with out issuing card what is this needs to know me the reason for decline and the same thing the Fi person who is coming to my house is giving positive status but dont know the reason for declining saying as internal issue i want to know the reason for this as thrice happened to me and my credit history is good with presenlty holding 3 cards
Omprakash76

Jul 12, 2016

3D Security regarding

My sbi card 3d security online blacked pls unblock
Neeraj Shehrawat

Jul 10, 2016

Credit card processing without approval

I got a call from SBI credit card person.They were adamant on selling me card. I told them I do not want it. But received a message that my application has gone for processing.This is serious issue and needs to be addressed on priority.
Message received
Thank you for your interest in SBI Card. Pls give us 11 working days to process your App.No. 1918401002792. The ANNUAL fee on VISA SIGNATURE CARD is INR4999. You can track your application status online at www.sbicard.com.
My mobile no is 9717299499
pkswamy

Jun 8, 2016

Fraud call asking card details

A fraud call from 9643634739 and 7484828170 were tried to collect the credit card details saying they are from SBI customer service. Some of my personal information already they knowing it and asking me give card no, expiry date, ext. I some what understand in between and blocked my card. Such fraud calls many of friend are receiving.
Kindly take appropriate action and will provide further info if required.
Murugan K

May 5, 2016

Data Leakage from SBI credit card

I have been using SBI credit card 4377.......6571 for tha last more than one year,I often use this card.I got call on 30 April saying we are from SBI credit card section we see you card number ending 6571 has more than 10k rewards point that expired from our end we are going to redeem the point into a cash for 10k. For that you need to provide the 16 digit card no,DOB, and CVV. Unfortunately i trust the person and given the all the details they just used my card and purchased something for value of 5K.

After the bill generation only i come to know that my card got misused by unknown person.When i call to customer care and inquiring on the same.one of the customer card executive asking "Did you got any call regarding the reward point redeem for that did you gave any information like CVV,DOB of your detail". I was really shocked how come he/she know that i got the call, then the executive said Sir from our end we could refund or do anything for this you are the one who was responsible for your credit card. So you have to pay the full amount 5000.Even she/he advised we are receiving many call like this and so be careful on these kind of fraudulent people.

Even today 5th May i got call from another person saying " I'm calling from SBI credit card and we are going to refund the 5K amount which somebody misused your card for that again she is also asking the card detail,DOB & CVV. But this time i refuse to provide the detail of the same.She suddenly disconnected the call saying i will sent the message from SBI then you provide the detail.This time i was hearing we are calling from credit section like that in the background of my call.

I have no idea whether is there a big network or punch of people doing the same for the many SBI credit card user.Have no clue what action did SBI card section taking behalf of this kind of a cases. I have no idea whether some one from SBI credit card section leaking the customer detail out of office or did SBI credit card detail are maintain in that level of a security.

Hope this will be register as a complaint and will get some good response!

Murugan K
Email : kmurugancena@gmail.com
rcsvn75

Mar 7, 2016

Annual Charges levied for non existent Card

HI!

I am R. Chandrasekran, resident of Guduvancherry, Chennai and working in a Private firm in Chennai. I had early used the SBI IRCTC Credit Card for a period and subsequently the Card expired by 03/15 last year. I hadn't got or used any credit card from SBI later. Meanwhile last month I received an SMS and mail from the SBI by charging Rs. 343.50 towards the Platinum Card in my name. Even I couldn't manage to open the statement as it is password protected and I am not aware of the Credit Card number or details of the same. I immediately lodged my protest by email. I got couple of calls from their division and explained to them that I never possess any SBI Platinum Credit Card and the charges levied were arbitrary and uncalled for. I requested them to withdraw the same. After those couple of calls no information or communication from SBI Credit Card division against my complaint even I sent reminders to them. But still I am receiving reminders to my mobile phones to pay the charges which is not due for me. No statement of accounts or bills received from SBI Credit Card division for a year, a sudden non-existent card charges is affecting me a lot and response from them is pathetic.

I request you to kindly look in to the same.
sachinrr

Feb 7, 2016

change of mobile number

hi.

u ppl are doing like taking and eating from ur own ditch or selling ur mother or sister/wife in the market.

dnt think too smart ...u bluddy .

hi public,

dnt trust tis website ,tis website is really a fraudulent website.
Kvcdiploma

Jan 21, 2016

No dues certificate

My closed sbi card No. ################ have no dues from my side and requested for No dues certificate and correction in cibil report. Since 6.11.15 I made requests through help line for Noc. I get the telephonic messages on dated 24.11.15 that your complaint solved and noc sent to mail. But nothing recived to my mail registered in help line as " kvcdiploma@gmail.com". Again I made a request in on line querry/complaint to sbi cards regarding NOC, and replied through sms on 15.1.2016 that the query/complaint ref 1-4615392349 has been resolved.
SBI MANIPAL <sbi.04426@sbi.co.in> while processing the loan application they replied that as per CIBIL dated 19.01.2016. The error still persists and asks for Noc for the closed card. Please arrange to sent the NOC to my mail as the problem not solved since last 3 months even reply received from sbi cards as solved.
Thanking you sir,
Kapu Veeraiah Chowdary
Ph 9440812125
CIBIL

Jan 4, 2016

RE: SBI Credit card application fraud revealed

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. You can now raise an on-line dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

In case you don't have a copy of your CIBIL report, you can purchase the same on CIBIL’s website instantly. Please visit: http://bit.ly/1yM9xib.

CIBIL Consumer Services

nsdl -pran kit - pran kit not recived
    sir, my pran kit not recived but activation date of...
    reliance gsm - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Hungama - We need kockikame back
    We want kockikame show back we are waiting for the old...
    Amazon - Mobile/Refund
    Refund order #404-2480847-7058733. I have cancelled an...
    DHATRI fuel station - Not receiving of settlement amount
    Dear sir Iam manjunath from Dhatri fuel station...
    Reliance G.S.M network problem - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Vijay Tv - big boss
    Sir vijAy tv is very popular telecast channel.i like big...
    ONE ASSIST MFEE - Cancel OneAssist & refund my money
    I didn’t get any call from one assist regarding their...
    DishTV - 301 issue
    The response of your service team is poor and response of...
    naukriway.com - Fake call
    Hello sir, mam I got fake call from nakuriway. Com that...