SBI Credit Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI Credit Card

mak_the_admin

Nov 13, 2017

Incorrect bil and EMI charged for last 2 months.

Following EMI's charged for the canceled flexipay merchant EMI.
11/10/2017 FP EMI 02/09(EXCL TAX 17.72) 1,111
11 Sep 17 FP EMI 01/09(EXCL TAX 19.82) 1,111.00 M

The merchant transaction of Rs. 9,439.82 was reverted.
Debit Transaction done:
01 Sep 17 AMAZON SELLER SERVICES MUMBAI IN (Convert this to Flexipay) 9,439.82 D

Credit transaction done:
04 Sep 17 AMAZON SELLER SERVICES MUMBAI IN 9,439.82 C

Even though SBI received their money before the bill generation date yet they charged me two EMI's.
After raising this concern with them they asked me to pay whatever the total outstanding amount is for now and assured me that the same amount will be adjusted in next bill.

On 3rd Nov I saw credit entries for Total amount paid to merchant and for one EMI.
Whey I again checked with them why there is no credit entry for the second EMI I paid?
The answer I got was the same will be reflected before bill generation date.

Now today when I see my bill I do not see the second installment credited instead can see they HAVE CHARGED ME INCORRECTLY.
Following are the bill analysis.
Total Debit: 25108.72
Total Credit: 10580.75 (Excluding last bill payment)
=
Balance amount: 14527.97
+ FP EMI: 3,222 + 51.56 (Tax)
=
Total payble amount: 17801.53

But the bill says total outstanding 25,078.

Where actual amount should be 17801.53 - Second installment i.e 1122 = 16679.53 INR.

WHY THE HELL YOU ARE ASKING ME TO PAY 8398.47 EXTRA???

Could someone please guide on how I can take legal actions against SBI???
V.RAVICAHDNRAN

Nov 8, 2017

Fraudulent transaction

This is V. Ravichandran was having an SBI Credit Card bearing No.############ 6962 since 2013 till 3rd October, 2017. On 03.10.2017 there was a fraudulent transaction happened with my above mentioned credit for an amount of US $ 347.82 at JIMMY JAZZ E-COMMERCE. I have a message at 0838 hrs on 03.10.2017 on my registered mobile No. 9841289465. But I have seen the message at 1540 hrs on the same day and immediately contacted SBI customer care to verify the same. The Customer Care executive informed that the transaction was in the final stage of payment. Since the payment was not made, I requested them to block the payment but the Customer Service Executive informed me that they could not do anything at that stage but they raised a complaint at the same time. Then I requested to block my above mentioned SBI Credit Card immediately and the same was done at 1543 hrs on 03.10.2017. After two days, again I contacted the SBI Customer Care and enquired about the status of my complaint on fraudulent transaction happened on 03.10.2017 and I was told that the complaint was registered and inquiry is under process and the outcome will be informed in the second week of December, 2017.

On 06.11.2017 I have received a mail forwarding therewith the monthly statement for the period from 05.10.2017 to 04.11.2017, wherein the fraudulent transaction for an amount of US$ 347.82 and Foreign currency Markup DB (Excl Tax 143.44) for an amount of Rs. 796.90 was reflected in the statement. Since I was not used above transaction and raised a complaint on the same day, the payment mentioned above may please be waived off and I will not pay the above mentioned payment.

You are requested to take appropriate action in this regard and communicate the same to my registered mail id: ravi_vai@yahoo.com at the earliest.

This kind of fraudulent transactions will discourage the use of SBI credit card by genuine customers like me.

V. RAVICHANDRAN
NO. 2/34, VETERAN LANES, CANTONMENT PALLAVARAM, CHENNAI-600043
MOB: 9841289465
MAIL: ravi_vai@yahoo.com
Charchit Agarwal_5

Nov 7, 2017

Incomplete Information Provided by Sbi people and Credit card cancelled long back but still getting messages to pay

Hello team,

Its been a while when I had word with team regarding late fee charges that are getting incurred unnecessarily on my card that I got cancelled months ago.
I just do not understand why bank is doing so as for last two months when i discussed this issue I did not received any message regarding any balance that I need to pay and even there was no reply from the team regarding my issue and now again i received a text saying that now i need to pay a sum of 4700/- approx.
I already informed this to you guys that when i got my card cancelled the guy from customer care told me that I only need to pay my dues and no other charges will get incurred to me in future later that month after the date of next bill payment date i got my charges accrued so i contacted bank for this but there was no reply from your end and time passed and my account got added with another late fee charges and this is continuing since couple of months with no resolution to it.
Just fed up with this experience.
When your people do not have complete information about your product then why you people get into the market and sell it to ones like us.
I want this to handles asap as I am not willing to pay extra amount which was charged to me as late fee as the guy provided me with incomplete information so kindly update me with a resolution.

Although I have raised a reference request for this issue but last time and even before than that when i tried over there they did not came up with a resolution and did nothing.
Kindly do the needful.
I called you customer care asking to cancel the card and they did cancel it i believe but still i never stopped receiving the messages of outstanding dues. Please delete my name and number from your records asap and update me through an email right away. This is effecting my cibil score.
Charchit Agarwal
charchitagr007@gmail.com
pandeylnt

Fraud transaction,

Fraud transaction,

It is very shocking that forcefully credit card's manager generate bill of amount 104000/- of fraud transaction of two times as
Rs. 5000/- and Rs.99000/-
From my SBI credit card fraud transaction Rs.104000, has been done 10 oct.2017. without sharing any OPT . But no action taken from SBI end till.
And this is not a right to generate bill without settle fraud transaction of amount Rs.104000/- . i will be not responsible for paying this amount.
so, kindly do the needful at earliest.

Sunil Pandey
habnsal1104

Credit Card rejection on RTV for the fault of SBI System

Hello Sir/ Madam,
I am a Govt. Employee (Lectarure) in Kanya Vaidik Inter College, Wright Ganj, Ghaziabad Near Ghanta Ghar. My Son Tried the Credit card 2 Times in SBI. We are already Submitted all documents to your SBI Person. but our application is rejected in RTV. Because your system is not founding of My College. If you try to search in the college of google found the college in 1 or 2 minutes on first page. These Called of talk your Person told me.

Please update your systems on high priority. Kindly see below the details:
Pan No. AHAPB2845B
My Mobile No. is 7248373486
My Son's Mobile No is 7060152450.

Listen, I Have a relation with SBI within Many years. we have trust on the SBI. Please don't do this for us. Kindly update the details as on High Priority.

Seema Bansal
Email : hbansal1104@gmail.com
Email : bansal11041992@gmail.com
pandeylnt

Fraud transaction

Fraud transaction was held on dates 10 Oct.17 total fraud transaction amount is 104000/-.

Sunil kumar Pandey
Afreen fatima ladley ali

Nov 4, 2017

SBI amonut over due

I lost my card 2 yr back and i have blocked it .
There was no outstanding. Then also they charged me annual fees amd i had done the payment.
Again next month i got the bill amonut i called atlest 10 times customer care but still my issue is pending .
Please help me to close this issue .

Thanks ,
Afreen 9920439189
sureshmantri542

sbi credit card complaint

My application no is 2029001000039 . I applied for a sbi credit card in online and a lady called me and she sent a boy to collect my all docs. After that she never feed backing my status of card application and neither the boy receive my call when I called the lady name is anchors and no 90739121539 she was not helping me at all and told me to contact customer card. This kind of behavior not expecting form sbi
SBI Customer Care Number 07408263709
deshmukhansar

sbi Credit card - due amount

I have cancelled my credit card one year back but still i am getting messages for outstanding. I have called before one year and cancelled the and still charged with annual fees and late fees service charges has been billed. I do not have my credit card number also I have broken the card long back.

Kindly check the issue and cancel my due amount as am not using SBI credit card at all.

Ansar Deshmukh-9422564930
deshmukhansar

Aditya Printers

not obtain Credit Card

Am a women entrepreneur. Declined 5 times credit card by SBI.
Do not know why they are keep on telling you are not eligible for the card, an extent its insulting my integrity!
In fact i have highest level parameters of their requirements to provide a credit card. Those are as follows.............
*Have a CIBIL score of 832 points,
* In my carrier not even a cheque has bounced by me,
* My loans never default not even for a day,
* As of now not taken any Credit card,
* Gross profit of 1,90,56,734/- (Rs.1.91 Crores)
*deposited FD since 23 years. Banking with you since 28 years.
* Net Profit of Rs. 75,53,518/-( Rs. 75.6 Lacs) (including Depreciation)
* Up-to-date IT papers.
*Up-to-date all financial commitments.
RIDICULOUS for rejecting the card. Hope SBI people never opt for the prompt pay masters.
Iam least bothered for rejecting the card. Kindly ask your Credit Card people for not approach for the re apply.
Have applied a card just to motivate CASHLESS transaction proposed by Central Gov. of India.
srujanak

Nov 1, 2017

Oct 28, 2017

Fraud towards SBI credit card

Hello Sir
I am going to give police complaint & raise the complaint also in sbi card dept and refuse to pay any amount towards the transactions made on my credit card as i am not responsible for the same
E.T.Vivek King

Sbi Credit Card Fraud

Hello Sir
I Mr E.T Vivek King have received this morning 3 sms at 8;34 am towards my sbi credit card on which 3 fraud transactions have been done in USdollars amounting to 1) USD 1.00 at FACEBK ADS 2) USD500.00 at FACEBK*5SNDWDWTR2 3) USD763.20 at FACEBKKHWHUDS2L2. Immediately i blocked my card and informed to Ms. Arthi to see and trace the fraud as i didnt do the transactions. Later again one more transactions has been done at 18.31pm ( 6.31pm) for USD766.81 at FACEBK 98D9GE23L2 but it has been declined due to my card is blocked.My Card no is ################, My Email is royalking63@gmail.com

Sbi Credit Card Fraud

Oct 27, 2017

Fraud transactions to wards the SBI credit card

Oct 27, 2017

Fraud transactions to wards the credit card SBI

Rajat Srivastava

NMBAHR02

Hello Sir
I am rajat srivastava have received thisevening 3 sms at 8;34 am towards my sbi credit card on which1 fraud transactions have been done in my account.. Immediately my balance to pay my SBI ACCOUNT..
I am going to give police complaint & raise the complaint also in sbi card dept and refuse to pay any amount towards the transactions made on my credit card.

Fraud transactions to wards the Sbi credit card

Oct 27, 2017

Fraud transactions towards theSbi credit card

Fraud transactions to wards the Sbi credit card

Hello Sir
I Mr E.T Vivek King have received this morning 3 sms at 8;34 am towards my sbi credit card on which 3 fraud transactions have been done in USdollars amounting to 1) USD 1.00 at FACEBK ADS 2) USD500.00 at FACEBK*5SNDWDWTR2 3) USD763.20 at FACEBKKHWHUDS2L2. Immediately i blocked my card and informed to Ms. Arthi to see and trace the fraud as i didnt do the transactions. Later again one more transactions has been done at 18.31pm ( 6.31pm) for USD766.81 at FACEBK 98D9GE23L2 but it has been declined due to my card is blocked. My Credit Card No is ################

Manisha Nandy

Oct 26, 2017

Not feedbacking

My application no is 2029001000039 . I applied for a sbi credit card in online and a lady called me and she sent a boy to collect my all docs. After that she never feed backing my status of card application and neither the boy receive my call when I called the lady name is anchors and no 9073915539 she was not helping me at all and told me to contact customer card. This kind of behavior not expecting form sbi
NOOR82

Oct 14, 2017

Outstanding Demand

This is Noor Mohammad. I have 01 SBI CR Card years back which I have stopped using for an year since 2014 then I got a message for an outstanding demand saying annual fees which I have paid in 2015 and requested to close the account and deactivate the card. Later in 2016 I have got the message that your card is renewed and could not be delivered after numerous attempts coz I have shifted to Mumbai in 2015 and my card address at the time of issue was of Gurgaon. Then recently from past 02 months I am getting messages that again my outstanding demand is around 500 which I have to pay. I have written mails to customer care but they hanged the matter so long and I tried calling customer care 39020202 but could not as there is no option to speak to them only they can call you as per their convenience. I have asked them to share any direct number which again they did not. Now as per mail they say pay 1000 plus for the card which they themselves agree that never delivered to me nor I have used it nor I have requested for renewal still they force me to pay. This is sheer blackmail and I really don't know how to deal with it. The worst part is I don't remember my card number after disposal in 2015 thinking the matter is closed but my mistake. PLEASE HELP IF ANYONE CAN

kotharipooja3112

Oct 14, 2017

Fraud transaction

i dont know how but on 24th Sept 2017 transaction done through my credit card, i came to know when i started to received message & same time i blocked my credit card. When i had word with customer care same day, customer care executive said same will be reversed in your card.

so was waiting for the response but i didnt received single call from SBI bank or customer care about status when i started to follow them no one is giving response accurately to me finally i was exhausted.

i was following them over the call continuously (till oct 14th 2017-present) then got message that i have to make the payment for the unauthorized transaction which is done on 24th sept for amt of 7727/-

I AM TELLING YOU ITS BETTER TO RESOLVE THIS COMPLAINT on URGENT BASIS OR ELSE WILL GO TO CONSUMER FORUM,RBI and will spread about SBI BANK SERVICES via social media and through email

regards,
Pooja
Fatima04

Oct 13, 2017

Cibil score affected

I have cancelled my credit card one year back but still i am getting messages for outstanding. I have called before one year and cancelled the and still charged with annual fees and late fees service charges has been billed. My cibil score has been affected due to this. I do not have my credit card number with me as i have thrown it after cancelling.

Mob no 9819692456

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...