SBI Credit Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI Credit Card

Sk Noor husanuzzaman

May 13, 2021

Card not delivered

I am sk Noor husanuzzaman Account holdar SBI my account number -10322987235 new credit card application on 20/04/2021 liluah Branch on the FD agnest the card Fd amount Rs- 20000 no response the card liluah Branch on my card

Dec 18, 2018

SIMPY SAVE CREDIT CARD REJECTED

We regret to inform you that your SBI Card Application could not be processed since it does not meet our policy. We thank you for your time.
sanjeev jangid

Jul 5, 2018

cancel application for credit card

I had apply online for credit card its application no. is 2114601005679 on 29/05/2018. but when i check the status of my application then sbi card credentials as entered by you are incorrect. i want to declined this application. because i apply again by bank but F12 error show after submitting data. so bank office said first decline the all application you have submitted online after that we apply again.

so i request you that cancelled my all credit card application submitted by me. application no. is 2114601005679.
my name sanjeev kumar sharma A/c no. is 61135176455 branch Tijara distt. Alwar Rajasthan
coolashu80

Mar 19, 2018

Simply clicl email for card that I didn't apply

I received an email for SimplyClick Visa Application Number for the card that I didn't apply.
Not sure if this was sent to me by mistake or someone else provided my email id instead of their own.

Kindly advise on if any action is required on my part for the same?

Ashish
Aviralr12

Mar 18, 2018

Cancel My Application Regarding SBI Credit Card

Dear Sir,.
You executive Mr. Chandan (+918130938275) called me and told me about SBI Credit Card. When I asked him about Annual Fees, he replied that Annual Fees is Rs. 299 then I said Ok for it but just now I'm getting SMS that
"We have received your SBI Card Application. Pls give us 11 working days to process your App.No. 2106501007389. The ANNUAL fee on SBI Card PRIME VISA is INR 2999. You can track your application status online at www.sbicard.com "

So, I request Please Cancel My Application for CREDIT CARD.

Pradeep Singh Rawat
SBI Card PRIME VISA (INR 2999)
APP. NO. 2106501007389
Rajeetkumar84

Feb 21, 2018

Not need and not applied for credit card

Yeaterday dated: 20/3/2018 i got a call landline no.: 0175 5030706 executive Mr. Sandeep counter no. 19 from SBI branch, patiala, they asked for the adhaar card and pan card and two photograph as soon as possible. So i deposited my documents to the same. But today i got the message on my email and register mobile number that some code number for sbi app card and email with reference number of application for simplysave pro card.. which i have not asked for.. and i dont need any credit card..
So pls do the needful

Rajeet kumar
Pratik122

Dec 27, 2017

Delay in recieving credit card

I applied for credit card in sbi almost 40 days earlier..Verification was done and application was approved..Already its 25 days but still now not recieved any card from bank..When i check the status it shows i will recieve my card within 10 days..But its already 25days..When i will recieve my card??Kindly let me know..If already dispached then share waybill number..
shubhanjali

Dec 6, 2017

SBI Credit Card making people fool

Recently I applied for a credit card online and I had given all the necessary documents asked by them and I got the following message

"Dear Applicant, we regret to inform you that basis our SBI cards internal policy, we are unable to issue a credit card to you this time "

I got verification call four time and at last call i frustrated and told them please limit the verfication call why i am getting so many calls.

after some time i got 'your SBI Card Application ...is under processing and we will update you the status within 5 working days. You can also check application status at www.sbicard.com"

After that no communication and no message from their side but when I checked my status on line it was shown we are regret to inform you that we are unable to process your SBI Card Application could not meet our internal policy. thanks for your time

Even their is no clarification which policy they are referring and at the time of application and processing time no policy declared .

Toll free number always busy as usual ..
They are playing game to all applicant and making them fool .
anjelasihi

Nov 7, 2017

CREDIT CARD NOT RECEIVED

I am applying a sbi credit card 2month. Ago. But when I am chake the states it's show on process. My application no. Is 2025901001156. How much time sbi want to be approved a cradit card ?
anjelasihi

Nov 7, 2017

NOT GET MY CREDIT CARD

I am applying a sbi credit card 2month ago. My application no. Is. 2025901001156. But till it's on process. How much time sbi want to approve a card . Given me the proper information.
tapmay

Oct 5, 2017

SBI credidit card not issued

An executive of SBI came to my SCHOOL and insist me to apply for a credit card.I agreed and applied.The relevant document what he wanted was given to him.After some days a phone call came to me for verification. After that day everyday a message came to my mobile that Your application is under processing.Now I have tracked with application No. a message has come that my application could not be processed since it does not meet their policy. What was their policy?why does it not meet their policy_nothing has been informed me.I am a Govt.employee.My monthly sallary is not poor.What should I do now?Does anyone know the answer?
Rajan baragade

Sep 27, 2017

Credit card online Approved

Delete my online aplicton sbi Credit card please
@Hitesh87

Jul 17, 2017

Not issuing credit card

I applied for the credit card for that when I tracked online it was showing that congratulation ur card has been approved and u will get within next 10 working days,for the same when I enquired second time it was showing that ur application is in process and we will get back to u it has passesd almost one month and still it is showing same when I complaint for above with interaction id ############and talked to Aanchal madam she assured me that she wud closely looking my application and get back to me soon but she never get back to me further when I called her on her given no she was giving me only excuses and not given me satisfactory response.if not possible don't issue me card but atleast tell me about ur reason for that.my application no is 2017306022192.
anil4445

Jun 27, 2017

Data is getting leaked from the SBI agencies

Got a call from +911133682100 at 15:26 hrs on 26-06-2017 posing themselves as SBI credit card verification and took my PAN number last digits and name of my employer but I doubted because the way they were asking is doubtable. After that I checked the number on net came to know that they are fraud.
My main question is how these people are getting records of our phones and information that we applied something with SBI how come they are knowing the same. It means the data is getting leaked from the agencies who are taking our details.
Please look this matter seriously and reply at earliest.

sanjeet jumar

Jan 6, 2017

Request cancellation of CPP AND deduction of my ammount 1999 return immediately

Sanjeet kumar

Dec 12, 2016
Cancellation of CPP plan & Return my money
Deduction of amount 1499
I am a Sbi Credit card holder. On 12nd DEC 2016 i have not got a message in regards to the transaction of Rs 1999 from Card at CPP ASSISTANCE which i don't agree. Now i want my money refunded and cancel all service of CPP immediately. You may communicate on the contact number given be

Sanjeet kumar
mobile : 9475428856
varung09

Nov 5, 2016

what is your policy? for issuing credit card

Recently I applied for a Simply Save credit card and I had given all the necessary documents asked by them, i got verification calls finally they told you will get your card with in 7 working day, till now i didn't got my Simply Save Credit Card, today i checked my application status it showing that rejected and plus sms was sent. For your reference Application number is 1925601000335 was rejected due to our internal policy. what policy? let us know the policy. is it to give card to people how already have? if yes its the reason why you have bad loans.
Praveen Sharma

Jul 31, 2016

Rejected of my application

Recently I get call from sbi credit card department gurgaon they insist me to apply for credit card they apply online and on 6 July they collect the documents from me my other bank credit card copy and there statement pancard or driving licence on 15 July I got message Thank you for your interest in SBI Card. Pls give us 11 working days to process your App.No. 1918701008419. The ANNUAL fee on SIMPLY SAVE MASTER is INR 499. You can track your application status online at www.sbicard.com.
On19 July I get message
Your SBI Card Application 1918701008419 will be processed within 9 working days. Please keep this App. no. for future reference. You can check your application status at www.sbicard.com
I have got verification call twice on 24 July I got message
Dear Applicant, your SBI Card Application 1918701008419 is under processing and we will update you the status within 5 working days. You can also check application status at www.sbicard.com
On 29 July I got message
Dear Applicant, your SBI Card Application 1918701008419 is under processing and we shall update you the final status of your application shortly. You can check your application status at www.sbicard.com today 31 July I checked my status on line it was shown we are regret to inform you that we are unable to process your SBI Card Application could not meet our internal policy thanks for your time
What is the fun and why you make the fool person
pankaja.pkj

Mar 21, 2016

Credit card not issued

Recently I applied for a Simply Save credit card and I had given all the necessary documents asked by them, i got verification calls finally they told you will get your card with in 7 working day, till now i didn't got my Simply Save Credit Card, yesterday i checked my application status it showing that rejected. For your reference Application number is 1831001003928, When i will get my CC
asha_vinod

Dec 28, 2015

Credit card Rejection

Recently I applied for a credit card and I had given all the necessary documents asked by them and I got the following message on 2nd November 4:15 PM

"Thank your for your interest in SBI card. Please give us 11 working days to process your App. No. 1830001007416. The annual fee on YATRA SBI TITANIUM CARD is INR 499. Your can track your application status at www.sbicard.com"

Though the personal told that we take only two weeks for the process I was waiting for the card. But after a long delay on 12th December 2015 at 9:03 AM I got the following message:

I tried to call to SBI related person whom she was a Tamil talking lady(Contact No: +91 7871980226) and she was not at all understanding English. Somehow I could managed to get one of my Tamil talking friend and asked the reason for rejecting my card. They were saying that as I am staying in Remote area, they cannot provide me a credit card. Also said me to give any relative s address who is staying nearby my working place at Techo park. Till now I had not taken any personal loans or made delays in making any of my bill payments. I don t know staying in Remote area is a reason to reject a credit card. If you want, I can present the account history of both my accounts. And also I doubt how they can deliver my credit card to any of the relative staying near Techopark. I have recorded the voice also of the SBI personal. Please clarify the exact reason for rejecting my Yatra card or else I have to present this issue to the other related areas of SBI card.

Expecting a favorable reply from you at the earliest.

Asha Rani TS
e-mail :[email protected]
B. G. LAKSHMI

Sep 10, 2014

Against SBI Credit card No.4317-5755-0956-6163

I have approached SBI customer care for pre-closure of loan on 17.6.2014, vide Ref.No.0131685567410, and as per their advice I have paid Rs.1,34451- on the same day and I came to know from statement of 8.7.2014, the loan was not closed and after my approach to customer care and on 14.7.2014, they advised me to pay Rs.10,000/, to enable them to close the loan as 17.6.2014, as a special case, since they has not closed as per the statement dated 8.8.2014 and again put a penality/late fee of Rs.2385.27 and my further approach the customer care on 16.8.2014, vide Ref. No.0132268659055, at 4.50 pm informed me that the loan is closed and the penality will be reverted and will be shown in the statement to be issued on 8.9.2014, and to my further surprise the same is also not closed and further they put late fee of Rs1,325.80, for the entire mistake of SBI card division, you can hard all the conversation with customer care, is recorded.

I am under metal agony since 17.6.2014, at the age of 68 and I hope natural justice will be done at this level please.

B.G.Lakshmi (now in USA since 5.9.2014
H.No.10-3-66/19
Humayun Nagar
Hyderabad-500028
Cell No. ############
roshith

Jul 10, 2014

Credit card application on fd rejected

I have applied for credit card - gold and more card on fixed depsit last week.but now i got a message saying that my apl got rejcetd.How its possible to reject an apllication if it is linked to fd.my apl number is 1718401002940. Could youpls let me knw the reason

Roshith

May 30, 2012

SBI Card FD Amount got returned

Hi Shawan,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.
Pls mail us your contact details & a preferred time to talk on [email protected]
Kindly mention the reference no 03 30 05 in your mail.
We will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

Sincerely
SBI Card Cares

Mar 7, 2011

Fraudulent Transactions

Just Wait sbi administrator dision

Feb 11, 2011

NO RECEIVING OF CREDIT CARD

DEAR SIR

ON DATED 27.12.10 I APPLY FOR A SBI CREDIT CARD THROUGH YOUR AGENT UPON THEIR REQUEST.

I HAD SUBMITTED ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENT BUT TILL TODAY NOR I DON'T GET ANY SMS OR EMAIL ALERT NEITHER I RECEIVED THE CARD.

I HAVE CALLED TO THE COMPANY MANY TIME FOR NON RECEIVEING OF CREDIT CARD BUT THERE WAS NO REPLY FROM THE COMPANY.

MY FORM NO-S0007310359
YOUR CONTACT AGENT-MOULI-9903458317

PLEASE CLEAR THE PRESENT STATUS, OTHERWISE I WILL GO TO ANOTHER BANK FOR THE CARD.

REGARDS
SANJIB AGARWALLA

Dec 24, 2012

credit card not issued

I applied a credit card from SBI in the month of september. After all the necessary documentation and verification, I got a message from SBI saying I will not get a credit card as I am already a member of SBI credit card.

As a matter of fact, I used SBI card in the year Nov 2009 to Nov 2010. I already requested to close the account as it was linked to my fixed deposit.
I got a letter from SBI credit card dated 15/11/2010 from Amit Karla (Manager- Customer Services) stating that my account has been closed. The account number is 0004006676170141231, details of fixed deposit TDR#3096620256.

I got a written letter from SBI credit card that my application is rejected as I am already using a credit card and as per policy SBI cannot provide me with another credit card.

I called SBI customer services and got the information that I am not using any card and my previous account has been closed.

I was requested to apply again. After two months from the incident I applied again, application number#1533160000932, and guess what I got the same response saying that I am still a valued customer of SBI credit card and hence my application has been rejected as the bank cannot give me another credit card.

SBI is paying a prank with me. If the account has already been closed, how can I be still a customer of SBI credit card? This is totally fraud. Since Nov 2010, I did not make any transaction as the card is already been destroyed. If anyone someone can access the account then the next time SBI will send me a bill saying that I have to pay.

This is totally fraud and I want immeditate action to be taken against SBI. If all the documentations were correct then SBI should issue me a credit cartd as fast as possible and for this time I will not provide any documents.

I never espected this type of fraud from SBI credit card. I been a customer of HDFC credit card since 2 years and I never faced any challenges from it.

Hope to hear from SBI credit card with proper information.

MD Arif