sbi debit card

Consumer complaints and reviews about sbi debit card

Sanyam_Gupta

Oct 13, 2020

SBI DEBIT CARD NOT RECEIVED

MY SBI ATM CARD NOT RECEIVED
MY ATM CARD WAS NOT DELIVERED AND WAS SEND BACK TO NSH MUMBAI.IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED 3 TIMES.
SO,I REQUEST YOU TO SEND BACK MY ATM CARD AT MY BELOW GIVEN ADDRESS:

I NEED MY ATM CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

MY TRACKING NO. JA501651505IN

Uttar Pradesh -201304
mob no.-8290457726
Deepti Maheshwari

Oct 23, 2017

Unauthorized Transactions done by my account (Acc no: 33210802127)

Hello Sir,

I'm Deepti Maheshwari, victim of scam done by Google Octro Inc txn. I got money deducted ( i.e. 9,500 rupees) from my account through a total of 61 transactions.
I didn't get any OTP.

1 time 80

On 22nd of Oct:
4 times 80
15 times 30

I didn't get any message of these transactions till 21st of Oct night. As i started getting messages of deductions on 22nd early morning (12:00 AM), then only i got to know about these unauthorized transactions. As soon as i got to know this, I blocked my debit card as it was mentioned in all the transactions that the transactions are done " by debit card". Even I didn't get any OTP, but my money was continuously deducting.

All these transactions are referencing like " by debit card OTHPG 333874 GOOGLE *Octro Inc g.co/helpp ".

Then I talked to google also, they send me a mail, I am attaching that screenshot also.

I want my money back as all these transactions are not done by me.
Please do the needful.

Unauthorized Transactions done by my account (Acc no: 33210802127)

SaurabhtheSA

Apr 2, 2017

Transaction declined at Axis bank Atm but balance deducted

I made two transaction using my SBI DEBIT CARD at AXIS BANK ATM, RAMSWAROOP INSTITUTE , Lucknow, for amount Rs 10000 and Rs. 5000 respectively. When the first transaction of Rs 10000 declined, I thought it might have happened due to large amount so I tried once again with smaller amount Rs. 5000 but unfortunately the transaction declined again then I successfully transacted Rs 10000 from another ATM.
Later when I checked in the mini statement, I found that these amounts(I.e. Rs 10000 and Rs. 5000) were also deducted.
I want these amounts to be refunded in my account as soon as possible.

A/c- 10760509472

Please contact me through email [email protected] for any more details and solutions.
Rajender Bandi

Nov 4, 2016

FRAUD WITHDRAWAL SBI DEBIT CARD

RESPECTED SIR,
SUB: FRAUD WITHDRAWAL MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT(karan sings yadav-20037279898).

I HAVE A REPORT TO SBI DEBIT CARD CUSTOMER CARE (180011211) FOR TRANSLATION MESSAGE ALERT MY MOBILE PHONE.
AN UNKNOWN MEMBERS CALLED(9507060219/7282055337)TO MY MOBILE PHONE. HE INTRODUCE SBI BRANCH MANAGER COMPLAINT AFTER 2HOUR. HE ASKED YOUR ATM CARD IS BLOCK AN REQUIRED ATM CARD NO, I BELIVE THAT PERSION I TOLD ATM CARDNO:6220180244700019718.AFTER 3HOURS CHECK MY ACCOUNT STATE LOSS MY MONEY 47000/- (money loss dt:2oct16).
LOSS DETAIL PURCHES IN NOIDA FROM PARTM & SBI BUDDY.

PLEASE TRY TO ME RETURN MY MONEY I HOPE SPEED RESPONSE AND HUMBLE REQUEST

FRAUD WITHDRAWAL SBI DEBIT CARD

Utkarsh Shukla

Sep 14, 2016

Fake call for verification

I would like to inform about the call I received at 8:30 am from 07294095108 claiming to be from SBI verification team for debit card.
After I asked a few questioned the started asking me my debit card and aadhar card details and told me that KYC form is wrong and bank will deduct 5000 rupees if I did not verify right now.
So I disconnected the call.

Please refrain from giving your personal details to anybody especially when they try to scare you by cooking up a story of auto debiting some amount from your a/c and report it to bank
Sujeet567890

Aug 15, 2016

SBI DEBIT CARD not working for online purchase

SBI debit card online purchase not working
Hi me sujeet my sbi debit card is not working for online purchase it is working with atm for withdrawal after filling all informaiton transaction failed

Can some one help me to short out problem

Contact no: 8960381814
rahul1818

Jul 8, 2015

Fake call to get ATM details

Yesterday on 8/7/2015 my mother received a fake calls from 9523666945 and 8002615773 stating that her ATM card is going to be blocked and they were inquiring about the card's details. She didn't gave them any details. When my brother called them back and told them that their number will be given to police for fake calls they started using abusive language and disengaged the call immediately.
I kindly request you all to take swift action against these frauds.
Dhandhir Kumar Send email

Jul 5, 2012

i want to lodge a coplaint regarding loss of debit card no 6220180126900087670

Only check my balance
[email protected] Send email

Nov 17, 2011

Fraud and Misuse of ATM/Debit Card

Since your debit card has been cloned you have been victim of fraud. Have u given your card to some friend few days or few weeks back for some time ? If not then have you used your debit card to shop on some website which was not secure ? Since money is withdrawn from atm card and while withdrawing money pin is required, it is clear that the person knew your pin. In 1 day if a person gives 3 wrong pin while withdrawing money then his atm is blocked. Most likely senerio is ur debit card have been cloned quite early and u were not aware.

Jul 1, 2011

lost of atm

this is to inform you that my SBI debit atm card is stolen
requesting u to block my sbi debit atm card with immediate effect
my account no. --30794085158
account holder name -- neelam
branch -- cantt. sadar, lucknow

pls provide me details ofany progress in this matter

neelam kumari