SBI

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI

premchandraray70331

Oct 4, 2020

Arrier pending from Feb 2004 to April 2008

My name is premchandra Ray from east Champaran Bihar. Mine arrier from FEBRUARY 2004 to APRIL 2008 is due in your bank.
Rs . 1593 for 49 month is remaining.
My total amount remaining balance is Rs 78057 only.
So please solve my issue.
Several times I have complained in my home branch kesriya but none action has been taken against my problem.

Name - PREMCHANDRA RAY
A/C - 11641344816
Nirmal Kumar Sinha

Nov 9, 2018

Beneficiary account not credited amount but amount debited in my account

Beneficiary account not credited amount but amount debited my account.date 6.11.2018 Time 11.50 Transaction ID ############
Ðj Vikash Raj

4 din se rakhe hai
Ðj Vikash Raj

Nov 1, 2018

Sbi card issu

2 din me Patna se muzaffarpur me aaya ! Aur 4 din se Abhi aaplog muzaffarpur me hi rakhe ho
tabarakhussain

Dec 9, 2017

EDUCATION lOAN

MY EDUCATION LOAN OF 400000 RUPEES IS BEEN APPROVED FROM BSCC AND HEAD BRANCH OF SBI BUT THE SBI IS NOT GIVING ME THIS AMOUNT IS DUE FROM 1 MONTH.BRANCH NAME HARSHIDI.MY BANK PASS BOOK IS BEEN ATTACHED IN IT.

EDUCATION lOAN

subhashrashmi

May 12, 2017

balance dudect by sbi bank

I have a saving account with SBI my account no is 32960292038 with your branch code SBIN0002988, Pakry dayal and date of 03/4/2017 is deduct of my a/c 230 & 04/04/2017 is deduct of my a/c 465 & date of 08/05/2017 is dedcut of my a/c 57 rupess........

So, i have requested to kindly look into the matter on urgent basis, so I could recover my lost money.

Rashmi priya

balance dudect by sbi bank balance dudect by sbi bank balance dudect by sbi bank

dhananjay99342

Feb 3, 2017

Huge interest rate with improper subsidiary

hi Team,

i got education loan of amount RS 2,82,800.00-/ in 2013 under SBI STU LN PER 4L FEB 12. At the time of taking loan Edu Loan officer told me that all interest during my studies will be waived off by Indian Goverment as a Education Loan subsidiay.I request them to such words in written so that i have proof at the time of repayment, but they deny to do so and told that Bank is here and we are also to help you.
When my Btech completed i went back to bank for discussing about the repayment, and all those managers and loan officers were changed.New ones said that you have to give interest also, whatever we got through education loan subsidiary is in your account , you have to pay outstanding amount of RS 3,59,792.00-/.its true i have three to four times some amount through REPAYMENT BY A/C EDU SUB GN_OBC_2014-15 in a year, But still the Outstanding amount is RS 3,59,792.00-/
Please help me to solve it out, its really very stressful for me
Bank staffs are not cooperating me on this, they used to say loan officers are in field....a lot of such excuses..
its kind request , please help me

Account Number 00000033228634571

Master card not received

My ATM card not received

pradipkmr03

Aug 5, 2015

pension account holded by sbi

i am ex army Bharat Thakur,ppo no,S/R/7668/78 my ac no is11701028779,having army pension since 1978.my D.O.B is 01.07.1937.yesterday when i approch to sbi branch areraj dist east champaran bihar to withdraw pension, they refuse to give and reply that your account had been hold.they can't reply satisfactory,only they told me its done by cppc patna.sir,i want to give your attention that in february2015 they hold my pension also .according to him i have taken execess money as pension and after a recovery aggrement they diposited 50000 Rs from my account and rest amount will be recovered by 5000Rs per month.afer that they srarted giving my pension.till last mont i have taken,but again they holded my pension. sir, i m totally depend on my pension and if you stop my pension that means you want to stop my life.i am very worried about to stop my pension.ple.take neccessary action to relese my hold pension account.
samiralam

May 12, 2015

atmmacine

dear sir, shikarganj me ek atm machine hai jo jayada tar band rahta hai,unique baat to yeh hai ki sir jis aadmi ke ghar me yeh atm machine hai usko jab bolte hai ki sir cash nikalana hai open kijiye naa to sir ohh addmi bolta hai jo bhi ayega uske liye mchine nahi khulega aur sir usko jo addmi extra paisa deta hai uske liye ohh machine khol deta hai sir app hi bataye ki kisi addmi ko ek hazar rupeye nikalna ho to woh addmi agar usko 50 rupaye de tab nikalne deta hai main sir app ko atm machine ka number and address de raha hu SBG ATM GFBU000137013 AT+PO+PS-SHIKARGANJ EAST CHAMPARAN BIHAR, Sir app se request karte hai ki sir jaldi se action liya jaye bahut loge ki umid hai sir appse
dewesh kumar singh

Sep 16, 2013

Not updating of old A/c

i had to open an a/c with SBI Turkaulia in 1993 to incash the cash prize issued by SBI Motihari (agri) Branch Motihari. The a/c is 23041 and ledger folio 23. Due course of time all branch updated and all account were given new one but my a/c remained unchanged. I joined Indian Air Force and kept on posting her and there. In between i personally visited to bank and also wrote letter twice, reply still awaited. The a/c still shows the balane of Rs. 700/- as per that time. i want to know is it possible yo get the amount or not, it not on what basis. please guide me properly

Apr 30, 2012

Re issue of ATM

I submmited the form of my reissue of ATM card on 12th March 2012 but now a day's there is no information about my new ATM card. What will be the next process.