SBI

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI

Nehemiah Singh

May 22, 2016

Transaction failure

Sir,all the steps necessary for registration I have completed except to the fact that my transaction remains unsuccessful due to no valid reasons...I desperately need help,Please collaborate
saumini

May 21, 2016

payment link not opening unable to pay

I have completed all the steps for online application for PO SBI.I am unable to make payment. Link is not opening for payment.elsewise my application is complete.plz can you tell me what should I do.it has been 2 days now.
jivan.sable

Refund of amt

SBI PO Payment Issue
I applied for SBI PO on 20/5/16 and i paid the amount of Rs.605.through sbh debit rupay card and the amount got deducted from my bank account but i didnt get any E-receipt and its showing to make the payment again.
Jeevan Kumar S

SBI PO Payment Issue

I applied for SBI PO on 20/5/16 and i paid the amount of Rs.613.74 through sbh netbank and the amount got deducted from my bank account but i didnt get any E-receipt and its showing to make the payment again.
Reg no: 380936100
Transcation id: 2399248373641IG0CAFCFT1
Anema

SBI PO FORM PAYMENT

I applied for SBI PO on 20-05-2016.I have done my payment through net banking and the amount Rs 613.74 deducted from my account but still I could not get online receipt. When I check my application status then in Payment section it shows Transaction Booked

REG NO.-.380804669
EMAIL ID- [email protected]
akkistar

SBI PO PAYMENT OF EXAM 2016

I have applied for the post of SBI PO on may 20.05.2016.I had successfully completed all the stages of registration and paid & deducted money from my account but I did not get any confirmation SMS/Mail regarding the payment status and not generated any payment receipt.It is showing PAYMENT ABORTED.
MY REG NO. IS 381126902
MY EMAIL. ID IS [email protected]
Vijayptayade

May 19, 2016

Amount for SBI PO deducted but could proceed

Hello Sir/Mam,
Yesterday I applied for SBI PO and usually did the payment then the amount Rs 613 deducted from account but still i could not get online receipt so please help me. When I am going to check my application status then in Payment section it shows Transaction Booked.
Waiting for your precious reply thank u
santoshmohanty 12345

May 14, 2016

money deduced but payment unsuccessful

I have completed sbi po registration all stages with payment on 15-05-2016.I have done payment using debit card . I have already get message from my bank that Rs605 deduced from account and credited to IBPS SBIepay SBIPG but it is asking for payment again. Please complete my submition.
devendrakumar1558

May 13, 2016

Hello Sir,

I'm a loyal customer of State Bank of India since 30 years and I would like to bring to your notice the fraud that happened to me on 13th-14th of July2015.

80,000 Rupees were debited from my SBI account through ATM transaction. I have not shared any of my card of account details with anyone anytime.
This is totally Bank's responsibility to help me get my money back anyhow.

I have trusted the bank and would like to continue with it. Please help me get my money back.

I have the copy of the complaints that I have filed in my home branch (State bank of India, Noida Sector 51) and in the police station of Noida Sector 51.

Devendra Kimar tiwari
C 106, Rail Vihar,
Sector Alpha1, Greater Noida, U.P (201310)
Contact: 9412260940 / 9794866286

Illegal withdrawn of Rs 80,000 against my SBI account (30454631594) through ATM transaction Illegal withdrawn of Rs 80,000 against my SBI account (30454631594) through ATM transaction

vishalupsc

May 13, 2016

refund the amount of exam fee which get double payment

i have applied for SBI PO when i am making the payment i have entered all the details and clicked on submit then the site says this site can't be reached but from my account the amount has been debited and payment for my application has not been done. then i did payment for the next time then the transaction is successful.
for the 1st transaction i didn't get my refund may i know how to refund the amount.
suhani ranjan

May 10, 2016

I lost my registration no n password

Sir, I lost my registration number n my password n I m unable to download the admit card of sbi clerk 2016.Please provide me link or something to get it
binodpadhiary

May 9, 2016

transfer of pension account

Respected sir/Madam,
Iam Retired Air force EX JWO Binod Padhiary.Earlier i am having pension account at SBI Air Force station Maharajpur Gwalior. I have applied for transfer of my pension account from SBI AF Stn Maharajpur to SBI RourkelaTownship Branch Sector-19 Sundergarh (Odisha) in yhe month of Dec15.Till now my account is not transfer.Due to this i am facing financial problem .Therefore i request to transfer my pension account as soon as possible.My account No 31811174657.

From

IFSC: SBIN0002112
AniketD

May 2, 2016

Internet banking login

I enabled internet banking on my SBI account. But once I changed the UserId and Password, it always shows Invalid entry even when I am providing the correct UserID and Password.
Arrupappu

Apr 29, 2016

Speed post tracking

SBI card
YOUR SBI CARD HAS BEEN DISPATCHED THROUGH SPEED POST VIDE CONSIGNMENT No aq216990983in

But while trying to search it in speedpost online tracking system I am getting message like Consignment Details not found.Please help on this.
utpalcloud

Apr 24, 2016

A guy called asking for ATM card number as he would reset the pin

A guy called and saying he is from sbi and asking for ATM card number as he would reset pin. he was fraud

callers no.9706178453
Dharmender k sharma

Apr 2, 2016

debit of Rs. 6070.99

On checking of account it is found that Rs. 6070.99 has been debited from my SBI account. Whereas I have not purchase any type of huge amount material. In view of above, check your account and intimate debit particular of above account or the above amount may be remitted to my account. I have also forwarded my complaint to SBI authority through mail. But till date no reply received so far. Early action may be taken and intimate to me by return mail or SMS. Thanking to you

Dharmender Kr Sharma
Mobile no. 9871130556
Email id- [email protected]
Knr1

Apr 1, 2016

Refund purpose

I registered for aiims pg 2016 on 29/2/2016. I made online payment through AB visa debit card. . When I made my first payment I got a message that rs.1015/- has been deducted from my account.. but my application showed me that my payment was not complete.. then I payed for second time and payement was successful. . So I payed rs.1015/- + 1015/- for a single form no.404564. Kindly refund my one payment back to my account.. pls do it as soon as possible. .!
Debit Card no- ################

Card is 459150004735021
Manojshiv90

Mar 30, 2016

ATM withdrawal

As I tried to withdraw some of amount from my SBI a/c at icici bank ATM machine.
But my surprise was money got debited not received from ATM .and till now not credited back
Pls help me get back my debited amount quickl
Manoj shiv
7572033823
sanjay. sinha

Mar 25, 2016

fraud purchase

Name : Sanjay Sinha

SBI credit card no.: ################

I want to bring your attention to the fraud that has happened with me
last week. Transaction of Rs 42000 has been done from my card with my
knowledge. No message, no information was sent to me regarding this.
This transaction of Rs 42000 was not done by me. Today when I received
the bill I was shocked to see the bill. This transaction was done
online on 9th Oct’15 from Amazon SVCS (Ref no: T95962). This is fraud
transaction.

I request you to kindly lodge complaint for this fraud transaction and
see into this issue. I also want to state that I will not make the
payment of this transaction and please donot charge any interest on
this amount.I am allreday complaint customer care deparptment my
complaint no 1-3445873978 dated 24 oct2015 but no information given on
resolution till date.I am mentally disturbe this situation any time
call payment regarding for bank. please any contact my
mob.n.9350553535 [email protected],com

fraud purchase

vinod awase

Mar 10, 2016

account rupee cut gaye

hello sir,
mera name VINOD AWASE
06/03/2016 ko mere account se 21000, rupee cut chuke he . mene apni home branch me bhi complaint dali he lekin koi hal nhi nikal apya he .. plz help sir
mbi no 8959404562
email [email protected]
Raja shaik

Mar 6, 2016

Asking ATM pin and card no. Of my card stating that im from the company

Stating that they are organising the most of the banks in india. In order to attest the aadhar to atm they are asking atm card no. Along with pin. Using no.+918271867544
Raja shaik

Mar 6, 2016

Asking ATM pin and card no. Of my card stating that im from the company

anish25

Mar 5, 2016

Fraud Complaint

The number is 8809381239.
Dr. Harendra Singh

Feb 18, 2016

Refund of amount paid through MOPSBIDRCARD

I have paid a sum of Rs.1000.00 along with banking charges Rs.15.00 against AIIMS MBBS 2016 examination fee. The amount has been deducted from the account but it is not shown payment complete. Due to this reason I can not fill up the form and payment details are :
Payment gateway- MOPSBIDRCARD
Amount- Rs.1000.00
POS-000000000368571
MOPSBIDRCARD Txn############# dated 18.02.2016
kindly reply how can proceed to form

Dr. H. singh
CSIR-CIMFR, Dhanbad

POOJA - Train always on siding
    Mumbai central Ahemhdabad shtl after 2-3station travel...
    SP Office, District Mumbai - Application under review - BO2074684230020
    Dear Sir/Madam, I Chaitanya Sawant, File no. ...
    Self Arnab Soft Ware Company. - Threatened me and my widow mother by local 2 person.
    DEAR RESPECTED SIR/MADAM I WANT TO COMPLAIN THE 2 PERSON...
    NEOTECH IT SERVICES - Don't use fake user name, u should correct ur review
    one of best companies to work, provides lot of trainings,...
    Fastag - EXECESS AND WRONG DEDUCTION
    Hi, we are contacting the toll plaza for their charges...
    Municipal Corporation Ludhiana Punjab - noise pollution
    i am resident chet singh nagar ludhiana. my house no 3113...
    ALI EXPRESS - Package stuck at DIMC
    My package is stuck at DIMC Delhi. Consignment Number...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Package stuck at DIMC
    My package is stuck at DIMC Delhi. Consignment Number...
    Kolkatta Air Foreign RLO Building - None delivery of parcel
    Dear Sir/Madam My Registered parcel from aliexpress with...
    EPASS - Amount