SBI

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI

Latha krishna

Jun 15, 2017

Mis behaviour

I have come to bank 5 times to open the account in hootgalli brank of SBI. But the accountant sent me back for various silly reasons. Today that is 6th day he make me wait for one hour and the reason is he has to clear his table. Please take action against hin as soon as possible. His attitude is not good to the customers.
mohd haja salamudin

Jun 15, 2017

wrongly transfer

on 13 jun i transferred rs 10000 to a/c no 32459532312,it was accidentally happened (ITN2039373)FROM MY ACCOUNT THE SAME DAY I COMPLAINED IN SBI ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE TICKET NO3135143166,THE MONEY NOT YET REVERSE,PLS HELP TO REVERSE THE MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT NO 33484002569,THANKS
Deepak

May 28, 2017

Fraud calls representing SBI

Today (28 MAY 2017, 5PM) I got a call from the number (+91 95 23 701734) claiming to be from SBI ATM CARD RENEWAL CENTRE.
    They told me that my atm card is about to expire, to avoid blocking and continue usage- I have to verify the details with them and verify the number that they send by sms. From the news I heard so much instances of fake calls so I ended the call.
    But my card is about to expire in the next month. I am so much confused. HOW DID THEY GOT THE DETAILS.. INCLUDING MY MOBILE NUMBER, CARD EXPIRY DATE? I have used the card details only on some popular online sites months back and recently with railways ....really embarrassing. I have submitted the complaint to SBI by email with an attachment of the recorded call.
I feel strict and timely actions by the banks is the only way to end this endless fraud calls.This guys used my card expiry date to convince me and asked details to avoid expiry of ATM card.
I started using card payments more when they hiked net banking fee/tax after the state bank merger. Now it feels like unsecure.
    Please take appropriate action and save many unsuspecting customers.
Satish9917

May 25, 2017

Credit card not recieved

Dear SBI Team,

Courier person return back with SBI credit card Kit because i was not available that time and then i recieved nessage next day that
your card undelivered please call 01206691909 but nobody pick up my call.my refernece no. EV17133929440

This no. every time show busy why this no. given to customer and show on website .

Credit card not recieved

Hariprasad yadari

May 21, 2017

REGARDING SBI PO RESULTS

guys,if you are checking results on mobile it wouldn't open and would probably show a 404 error.You should rather try it on chrome,explorer,mozilla,etc. on pc.
Hariprasad yadari

May 21, 2017

regarding results

guys the results wouldn't show on phone.you should open it on chrome ,mozilla etc on pc.
Amu.g

May 20, 2017

Sbi po 2017

Unable to check sbi preliminary result. 404 error appears everytime I try to open the page.
Please help me
Kunal Ghosh

PO preliminary result

Sbi po preliminary result has been published on 16th may, 2017, and i have been continually trying to see the result from the same day but still i haven't see the result. Every time it is showing 404 error, as far as i know it is an html related error. I would be grateful to you if you kindly look into this matter and help me figure out the reason behind it.
Thanking You

My name is: Divya Tiwari
registration no: 1541052855
roll no: 2721300896
dob-06/06/1990
my exam was held on 29/4/2017 on 11:30 am on ION DIGITAL LAB JODHPUR,RAJASTHAN.
when i am filling my information for checking result,the message shows
"your details are invalid"
i have tried so many times.
i am not able to see my result.
but it is not possible because i had downloaded my admit card from these information then how can these information be invalid.
please solve my issue as soon as possible and provide me my result.
Mehtakomal

1996 year is not available

Respected sir
I am unable to check my result as my dob is 04/01/1996 and there is no option of 1996 in the result
Sir its my request that please help me in this matter as i am eligible for the exam

Registration number 177229844

Komal mehta
Lupin Chopra

result

i am born on january 27 1996 so i am eligible for SBI PO exam but now i am not able to check my result because there is no option for date of birth 1996, please rectify the errors.
Divya thakur

May 16, 2017

sbi po prelim exam result

Respected sir/ maam
The result of po prelims taken out by sbi is not very useful as it does not help an individual his or her perform an completely due to lack of basic information such as even the total number of questions attempted by a person are also not mentioned. Also the criteria for sectional cut off is not clear. Along with it a person cannot know which questions he has attempted wrong. Hence one is not able to access his performance.
Nihal Bhokare

fraudulent transaction

The following fradulent transaction was of Rs.309.00 made on may 13, 2017 between 12 noon to 12:30 pm using my debit card no. 459**********360
1. by debit card SBIPG
IU5361457696RPSL - Rs.309.00
I have not done this transaction.
Please look into the matter .l request you to kindly do the needful so that i can get my money back.
Prerna ghai

May 6, 2017

Improper conduction of exam

Regarding conduction of exam
Sir/ madam,
This is to inform you that I appeared for SBI po exam.I faced a lot of problems while attempting the exam .when I used to select the option the save and next button did not appear.I need to again come at that question for selecting the option and click on save and next button.It waisted lot of time.Moreover questions took time to appear on screen .The system was not working properly. The facilities were not at par .I was hoping a lot from this exam and I am really upset.

I would request you to take an appropriate action. Moreover the candidate is not required to write anything on the rough sheet before the exam start but students were writing and no action was taken.
Email- [email protected]

Prerna
Roll no 1801309995
Centre- DIGITAL VISION ONLINE PVT LTD
SCO 64& 65 Second Floor ,
SECTOR - 34A CHD
Santoshkaul

May 5, 2017

For false transaction from sbi upi

I am transfer 5000 rupees my pnb account no of ################ through USSD CODE *99# but after all process completed massage displayed process not successful but this fail transaction 5000 debited from my sbi account. Transaction ID -UPI/############/################@PUNB005410 but not credit in beneficiaries account.
So i requested you please refund in my debited account. Sbi a/c no-30297150248
manasi mitra

Apr 29, 2017

Bank is unreachable.

Sir i am facing a problem regarding BHIM app since yesterday whenever i try to check my account balance in request balance, after entering the UPI pin the app says bank is unrechable.i don't know what to do now i called the customer care they said to launch a complain here please help me in my problem and this problem is happening with all my sbi accounts,so please help.
jitumoni

Apr 23, 2017

Fake Call ATM Card Verification

Received call from 084049 40071 claiming to be SBI Manager asking for ATM Card Verification. Told that SMS were sent and we have replied to it requesting for verification. I refused straightaway of any such request and told that will visit bank if required as SBI doesnot make calls to customers. On truecaller found the number to be of Vodafone from Bihar.

Fake Call ATM Card Verification

neha21

Apr 15, 2017

ticket numbet not received

I have trying to lodge complaint through sbi internet banking and also i did it telephonic-ally,but i haven't received ticket number (by sms or mail) and next i inquire about previous complain to customer care,they said that they haven't received any complaint.
mMy savings bank account number is 31987280314.
vicky war

Apr 12, 2017

passport refund

sir ,
i have posted a complaint before 20 days ago.That my passport appointment status has been failed and amount of 3024.75 has been deducted for it, but still the amount have not refunded and i didn't receive any acknowledgement from your side and no response that what process is going on.kindly give a response to my complaint letter and make the process as soon as you can.
yours faithfully,
k.vignesh
(i just paid the amount using two id's as one failed i go with another)
(i paid amount through bank of baroda with two of m/y accounts)
ARN : ############
ARN : ############
mohd haja salamudin

Apr 10, 2017

never receive ticket

my sbi account no33484002569 ,i dId transaction to buy ais asia ticket on 09/04/2017 ,amount rs 7271 deducted from my account but not yet ticket receive ,transaction id CCAED1ACH366IGABCKKUB5,PLS SOLVE THE PROBLEM TO GET TICKET, MY CONTACT NO 8754334266

Apr 9, 2017

Unable to download SBI PO admit card

Registration Number: 1541056234

Password: KUMD66D5

date of birth :01-11-1991

email id :[email protected]

Every time the screen shows "Invalid login credentials" message. Resolve this ASAP.
sanika03

Apr 6, 2017

Unable to Transfer of Current Account

I Papiya Mallick Proprietary of M/s. SANIKA GREENTECH having a current account in SBI, W.B. ( A/c no : 35636342400 ) since last year. Due to my participation in Tender & my current as well as future working project area at Madhya Pradesh, so i have shifted my company & my family at Madhya Pradesh.
I have already applied for transfer of my current account( A/c no : 35636342400 ) from SBI W.B.branch(Branch code : 01797) to SBI Russle Chowk, Jabalpur(Branch Code:17718),M.P. on 6th March 2017.
But still W.B.SBI branch is unable to process for transfer of current account of mine.
It is really painful to wait day after day at Jabalpur without having my current account home branch, as a result I am unable to participate on tender to do new business.
If any more delay in doing this process then financially I will be collapse.
Please do the necessary action immediately.

PAPIYA MALLICK
9830546372/9830869866
email id : [email protected]

Unable to Transfer of Current Account

sharab mounika

Apr 5, 2017

Payment status failed.No amount refunded

Respected Sir/Mam
I applied for fresh passport. Payment of fee was made but even after deduction of money from my bank account(Indian Bank), through RuPay debit card, the status on website was shown as 'Failure'.

Application Reference Number: ############
Service Type: Fresh
Type of Application: Normal
Fee (Rs.) : 1500 + 12 (service tax)
Given Name: Sharab Mounika
Payment Status: Failed
Transaction Date: 24/03/2017
Email id : [email protected]
suman4u11

Apr 3, 2017

Got a call threatening to close ATM if not given details

I got a call from 8877150535 (trucaller identifies as Amritpal New Location Bihar ), asking for Card no and CVV. i have insited on not giving and got a threatening saying 10500 will be deducted and card will be closed.

I new this was a prank call but still he was misbehaving and asking for the details.
malikasinha29

Mar 31, 2017

False Transactions

This is to bring into your kind notice that a payment of Rs749 and Rs499 has been debited from my account of SBI but it didnt reach the vendor(Amazon Services). Therefore I request you to kindly revert back the amount debited from my account as it has brought me huge dissatisfaction from your end.

Malika Sinha
Ac No:20230407117

UP BEd - Pool Counselling advance fee not refunded
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have participated in Pool counselling of...
    Ola Cabs - OVER CHARGED
    Hi Team, I booked Ola auto from my location to...
    WBUT - Violation of norms and Standard of AICTE approval
    Principal of MIT/Bishnupur (158) are allowing lateral...
    Hitachi - Dont buy Hitachi
    Dont buy Hitach AC... Worst Service ... Took AC on last...
    complaint to municipal commissioner,vijayawada - Ward 23 but written wrongly as ward 22
    Assesment No. 1073113608 New Assesment : 230833 and old...
    Videocon D2H - Amount deducted from my account with out giving service
    Dear Customer (pvr1987), We apologize for the...
    drainage - Drainage
    Dear Sir/Madam Every week,There is a problem with...
    [email protected] - Merchant portal
    My merchat portal after 3 day not open what's problam...
    Blue Dart - Non-receipt of Parcel
    Shipping Track Number : 40083205702 The said parcel was...