SBI

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI

Shraddhashrivastava

Nov 23, 2022

Debit card return

It is regarding my debit card which is returned to patna nsh from my near by post office that is digha ghat , and the reason they have mentioned that addressee is not located as if I didn't get a call , message,email about it and I'm sure if postman is reached to my even near by location or landmark I had given they would surely find me out ,, as in past and also future I'm going to receive number of post through India post .
So I'm much obliged to you if you don't return this to noida nsh or elsewhere please return it to digha po I'll collect my SBI debit card .

Sep 27, 2022

transaction failure but payment successful

I have make payment of SBI Clerk application fee via Paytm payments bank.The payment was successful and money get debited whose UPI Ref no.-############. But my transaction on SBI Bill desk portal was unsuccessful whose Transaction ID-YHD41437520467. Payment amount-Rs 750 Time-14:39:43
Date-27-09-2022.

Jan 12, 2021

Regarding credit of my arrear amount under revised pensionary benefit by 7th cpc .

With due respect, I have to say that my arrear amount
is due w.e.f 01-01-2016.
My details are as follows-
Old ppo no-08/14/B/10466/2011
New ppo no-############
Name-Pankaj kumar singh
A/C no-31060437574
Kindly do the needfull and credit my arrear as per new ppo to my above mentioned account .

Pankaj kumar singh
A/C no-31060437574
akshay123420

Apr 11, 2020

Cash couldn't dispensed but amount is debited from my account during transaction in ATM of SBI

On 02/04/2020 during withdrawal of cash rupees 20000.00 from SBI ATM (B.R AMBEDKAR DENTAL COLLEGE BRANCH) cash couldn't Dispensed out but the said amount is debited from my account. Till date that amount isn't reversed in my account.

suraj143all

Dec 19, 2019

debit money from my account

I am Suraj Kumar Singh. I am suffering with fraud debit charges from my SBI saving account as
DEBIT SWPO (00000003564 16-Dec-19 148785 61010437) amount debited : Rs. 605

Amount debited on dated 19.12.2019. without any notice.

Kindly refund my money back.

Suraj Kumar Singh
amitkr8757

Sep 12, 2019

money deduction

I MADE A PAYMENT OF JEE MAIN FEE FOR JAN 2020 THROUGH SBI MOPS UPI TRANSACTION ID : ############ DT.11/09/2019 12 PM RS 650 HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT & SHOWING INCOMPLETE IN MY APPLICATION.
KINDLY SUGGEST ME HOW TO GET REFUND OF THE SAME.

money deduction

Sandhya8894

Aug 1, 2019

UPI transactions without acknowledging

My father's sbi account has been debit with 4500 rupees through UPI transaction and it is not done by my father. Even not any acknowledgement message of debit amount is sent on my registered mobile number. Resolve it within 2 days because I am in financial crisis.
Alokp2011

Jun 25, 2019

Amount deducted but not dibited in account

My transaction failed but amount deducted and it has been 18 days and still not debited in account. Transaction details: sbi upi. Amount: 4444/- date: 06 june 2019. Time: 15:42:10. Transacion id ############. Bill pay id SB99E75K07n1. Biller name SOUTH BIHAR POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LTD

Amount deducted but not dibited in account

Premk1982

Not transfer money

Not transfer money any app to any a/c
Premk1982

Not transfer money

Bhim app se or pe phone app se kisi ke a/c me paisa transfers nahi ho raha hai
Prem1982

Not transfer money

Bhim app se paisa transfer nahi ho raha hai
Prem1982

Not transfer money

Bhim app se paisa transfer kisi ke a/c me transfer nahi ho raha hai ur pe phone app se bhi nahi
Amar801

Mar 11, 2019

Money not received

I transferred money from my paytm bank to sbi bank account through upi but i didn't receive . I complained to paytm support ,they told me that there is delay in the transaction confirmation from sbi.
My references no. Is ############
Plz resolve my issue.
vksng

Jan 27, 2019

Dear Executive,
Please note that myself taken an IRCTC SBI Platinum Card to get the IRCTC & other facilities. I have paid the said Card Annual Charges: Rs. 590/- on 24Jan2019. but when I trying to enroll my Loyalty number: 33333498096at IRCTC site, immediate it is being indicated at screen that " Registration Fee Not Paid" and even my mail ID. & Cell number remain same at the account i.e. SBI Card & IRCTC account. Same was repeatedly informed to Customer care of SBI Card & IRCTC over phone, mail & twitter etc. but no fruitful action has been observed none of them.
May I know that why repeated Public or passenger will have faced such kind of problem and waste their money., then what for the Govt. organization and what is their duty.
So, you are requested to take necessary fruitful action to enroll my Loyalty number at IRCTC account at the earliest.

Best regards,

Vinay Sumar Singh

Amit

Aug 5, 2018

Upi registration

I cant register upi in sbi anywhere app

Upi registration

Sourav Pathak 6

Jun 19, 2018

SBI PO 2018 prelims admit card isn't downloading

I am unable to download my SBI PO 2018 admit card. The login page displays"Invalid login credentials" even though I type my credentials correctly.

REGISTRATION NUMBER - 1641161119

PASSWORD - 7E9UAT5W OR 18-07-94

EMAIL ID- [email protected]
Jayakrishnan Jk

Mar 7, 2018

Refund money

I applied for RRB Group D(Bengaluru) examination. When i did the payment it shows technical error,but 500 rupees were deducted from my account (6-03-2018). Please refund my money.500 Rupees.

Registration ID - 1480378274

Email id - [email protected]

Mobile No - 9526674035
Rupeshjst4s

Mar 5, 2018

Money Deducted but showing on merchant site RRB payment failure status

Made a online transaction but it was failed and amount was deducted and I dint get the refund

Money Deducted but showing on merchant site RRB payment failure status

Ankit Kumar Gupta

Feb 25, 2018

unauthorized use of my SBI DEBIT CARD

yesterday(25.02.2018) some one make a unauthorized use of my SBI debit card and make a recharge of Rs 400 through airtel money

whose tax id is 424547 Please reverse my amount and take a necessary step

this message i get yesterday which i have attachment belov

Thank you for using your SBI Debit Card 622XX5234 for a purchase worth Rs400.0 on POS 504492078000395 at AIRTELMONEY txn# 424547.
Danapurraj.gupta

Jan 7, 2018

Fake call regarding ATM detail

I got a fake call from 9297574658 asking about my Debit card details.it was a fake call so disconnected by him.
Arushi Raj

Nov 13, 2017

My cash got struck

My cash got struck in deposit machine. No any transitions are showing in my mini statement . what should I do to refund my cash back.
AIMTAKE

Nov 6, 2017

FRAUD TRANSACTION

PLS SIR
MY CREDIT CARD NO- ################, IS FRAUD TRANSACTION ON 01 NOVEMBER 20017 AT 05.20 PM
I HELP CUSTOMER CARE HELPLINE NO CARD BLOCKED AUR COMPLAINT THIS MATTER.
I SUBMIT ATTACHED BY ONE APPLICATION

FRAUD TRANSACTION

Nishant03

May 31, 2017

Regarding Account Opening

sir / Mam

I have submitted my all documents to SBI Rajiv Nagar branch with branch code- 10397 on 29.05.2017. I was asked to visit next day to recieve my welcome kit. Next day again I was asked to come on 31.05.2017.Today also I have been asked to come on next day by Mr. Rajeev, Service Manager.
It kis the poorest service offered by most reputed nationalised bank. Hope to kindly probe in matter.

Nishant Sharan
Keshri Nagar
Patna
Bihar-800024
Mob : 8755349023
Prakriti_01

May 29, 2017

Fake call asking for OTP

Can continuous OTP's on my phone and a phone call from the number 9709549733 asking for the OTP. Thankfully my mother did not share the OTP .Later found out that this has been happening to a number of people in my vicinity in BIHAR. I fear there has been some database theft.Kindly look into the matter. The OTP was being sent by "SBIOTP" whereas when I changed the password the OTP was received from SBI . You can look for the company registered as "VM-SBIOTP " for the messages.

Fake call asking for OTP

Suprabhat51

May 28, 2017

fraud call

I got a call from 7079552990 asking for my card details on 29 may 2017.