SBI

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI

Girish namdeo sawant

Jun 13, 2017

Abusing language

Person called up to discuss some debit card related issues.. Wen we refused to provide personal information he started abusing in very cheap language in hindi.. He did same it 3-4 times..
HSKamble

Jun 10, 2017

SBI buddy fraudulent transaction

My name is Hemant Kamble.
On 10th June 2017, I got a fraud call from a fake number from someone pretending to be from SBI.
They asked me for some details and later 5000 Rupees were deducted from my account.
I received the following sms after that

- Thank you for using your SBI Debit Card 622XX2687 for a purchase worth Rs5000 on POS SBIBUDDY at SBIBUDDY txn#JU5421294182.

Then 5000 rupees were deducted from my account. When checked my balance online, the Narration says

- by debit card
SBIPG JU5421294182SBIBUDDY MUMBAI

Later they again tried to steal some more money but they couldn't do it as my remaining balance was only 420 rupees.
When they tried to do it I got the following sms

- Dear customer,your transaction at POS 000000000240754 has been declined due to insufficient fund in your account.

Please help me in this matter. I have provided all the details here. I hope I will get some help regarding this.
arifzerocool

Jun 7, 2017

Fraud Transaction

I'll be really thankful if you provide me with details for the below transaction :
Airtel Money Transaction Number : ############

Some fraud has made transaction on 6th of June @ 1:15 with my mothers debit card

Calls were made from: ############,############

Can you please provide me with all the details of the transaction :
IP address,
Name ,
Address from where the transaction happened (If possible).

Arif
Mayank Shukla

Jun 4, 2017

Fraud call

+91 97 09 800167 fraud call coming from this number and saying my SBI card was blocked due to security reson
Sajid khalifa

Jun 2, 2017

blocking of sbi account and atm services

9162719244- i received a call from this number around 10:05 am, he intoduced himself as"a manger from atm call center, he said " sir aap kaunse bank ka atm istemaal karte ho". i said "sbi" then he said " sir aapka account aur atm services 6 mahine ke liye band kar di gayi hai" after asking him reason for this he said " sir kuch kyc problem k kaaran, aapne aadhar aur pan card bank mein jama nahi kiya isiliye, then i said " ok main bank mein jama kar dunga" quickly he said " sir kya aap apna account aur atm services chalu rakhna chahenge" i said "yes", he said " to aapka aadhar number bataye" i said "main nahi de sakta main bank jaake baat karunga" he said " sir aap aadhar number bataye hum yaha se aapka account renew kar denge" again i said "main apne bank mein jaake baat karunga" he said "bank jaake aapka matlab hi nahi hai,kyuki aaj ki aapki last date hai, aap details do main aapka account chalu rakhunga aur atm services bhi" again i said " no main nahi de sakta" after that in anger he said " ok aapki marzi aapko jaisa karna hai karo hum aapka account balance zero kar denge yaha se" and disconnected.
mohit_k

May 25, 2017

fraud call asking my bank details

Received a fraud call from Mob:9162719244 asking that your ATM card going to expire this week want to continue and asking detail of my ATM card . i said No to him then he start abusing .
gauravsawant619

May 17, 2017

Fake call From SBI Cards

Today's morning at 8:20 AM I got a call from a number +918877215046.

He: I am calling from State(sorry its e-state) Bank of India... Aapka jo card hai wo band hua hai...aapko wo chalu karna hai k nahi.

Me: (After hearing his tone of talking I already come to know that this is a fake call) Aaapko apne Bank ka naam bhi bolne nahi aa raha...aapko pata bhi hai k mein kaun hun...aap kaun bol rahe jara batao.

He: tumhe kya karna hai mera naam apna naam batao.

Me: Mein ek kaam karta hun mere Police uncle ko aapka ye number deta hu...wo aapse baat karenge is mamale me..

He: (As soon as he heard the word Police he got angry) Haan aap ab mera ye number Modi ko hi dedo..Usase hi direct baat karta hoon

Me: Haan meri pahoch hai utani toh aapka message pahoch jayega

After this he started abusing me and ended the call.
Vishii

Apr 7, 2017

Fake bank call

Myself got a fake call from an unknown number. Was not aware of not revealing the card details. The card details and cvv no was shared. The called specified that he is calling from SBI bandra branch and wanted to renew mu card. Lost 38000 from my saving and pension account. Kindly assist me.
neorod

Apr 6, 2017

SUSPECT FRAUD CALL

My Wife got a call from number 7493987995 saying he is calling from SBI for KYC details.... my wife said she will go in person to the bank and get the details so he tells my wife are u a FOOL when i am taking details over the phone y u wanna go to the bank... Anyways my wife didnt give any details however i called on that number and asked that guy to give his ID number and which branch or call center he was calling from, he replied u have so much time to search pen n paper to write info i told him dont worry ive a laptop and ill note there, he starting making fun as which laptop i have dell or apple... at that point i lost it and started abusing him and asking him where he is and i will come right now to show him which laptop i have, he too abused and disconnected the phone...... now i suspect he is a fraudster, as far as i believe no agent will talk this way.....
Gajananj

Feb 23, 2017

Fraud call asking for card details

I got call from 8877752754 asking me details of card when I refuse he call he calling again and again after receiving call I told him I will place complaint against you in police station he told me that police also can't do anything
Nilesh Awasthi

Feb 11, 2017

Bad IMPS service

I had an IMPS transfer from SBI anywhere personal app, money got debited from my account but not credited to the beneficiary account. the transfer was of ₹ 6000.00 . please resolve this ASAP.
rsaxena3011

Feb 11, 2017

Money Debited Without any reason

My Account has been debited with 1523rs, 23rs, 23rs, 23rs, on 03-02-2017, while i didnt use my atm on 3rd feb. In mini statement its just showing transfer and debit.
Please Find attached Mini Statement for the same.
Following are the details of the same account.

Acct. Name - Satish Kumar
Acct No. - 11419092146
Acct Branch - Sheikhpura, Bihar

Money Debited Without any reason

Trisha Chatterji

Jan 23, 2017

Transfer of PPF a/c

Have repeatedly been sending mails to transfer my PPF a/c from Hyderabad to Mumbai, but no response on mail or on call. My PPF a/c no is 30678422087
Name: Trisha Chatterji
Abhimanu Verma

Jan 19, 2017

AMOUNT CREDIT IN WRONG A/C

TO,
COMPLAINT BOARD.
I HAVE TRANSFERD RS.5000,DATED ON 2 JANUARY 2017,2.50PM,TRANSECTION ID NO.S4XDSZB1BYUX. CORRECT A/CNO.30929489844,GAUR,BASTI, BUT UNFORTUNATELY AMOUNT CREDITED IN WRONG A/C NO.31841664920.HOW TO REFUND MY MONEY.
REGARDS
ABHIMANU KUMAR VERMA
9322080510
THANKS.
priyankakumbhar

Jan 12, 2017

Fraud Call

This call identified from Bihar on Truecaller app said my ATM and Account are blocked. On enquiring which bank, he said calling from SBI bank. When I said, I will make a complaint to police and I have already recorded the call, he used abusive language & hung up. No identified as 07808179985
Raj Deepak Singh

Dec 27, 2016

Fraudulent Calls

Dear SBI Team,

I am receiving calls from some NOIDA operator regarding my credit ard details. Being into financial industry i am able to differentiate between authorized and fraudulent calls.

After the first few calls, i abused these guys for cheating and even call Delhi police and report to them. However, it seems like these guys are doing better than the crime cell as even after more than a year i still receives the same.

Today i got the call from 8010497982

These guys keeps on changing their numbers but the place is same i.e. Noida. I urge you to speak to Delhi police so that common and innocent citizen of the country do not fall prey to these.

I hope you are listening.
jsayyed

Nov 8, 2016

my 500 rupees not credited in my account

I have not received my Rs,500/- which i deposited through cash deposit machine.
Total amount was Rs 20,000 but only 19,500/- got credited through CDM. Please have a look in the complaint it would be great help. My account no : 33298172077 SBI Savings account

Yudhaveer singh

Nov 2, 2016

credit not come yet in my ac

Sir ,
I deposit 5000 through cash deposit machine on Wednesday 1/11/2016 at 11:50 to 11:55 beetween at SBI ATM Belapur city Navi Mumbai ...the cash deposit at my own ac which Num is 34904211334 by the name Yudhveer singh ..but the money which I deposit not come yet in my account ..plz help me.
VEER SINGH TOMAR

Jul 14, 2016

My no sms after deposit Money

Respected Dear Sir , I am very cerrios this matter because Since four Year ago change this contact no. so no sms for my cell before Deposit Money
ChintanT

Jul 4, 2016

Fake call on SBI ATM being closed

Fake call claiming SBI AMT closing and password expiry

Today 4th july i just got a call from a person speaking that he is calling from SBI, saying my atm is blocked and was asking my account details. When I asked say my name he was saying my number is registered whereas my number is not registered in any SBI.

The number is +919576390558 tellinghe is from Noida but true caller app states he is from Bihar.
p7890

Jun 21, 2016

fraud call

Got call from no. 7836906182 claiming sbi person and asking for debit card details.
Take action against this no.
bhaveshpurohit

Jun 18, 2016

Fraud call regarding Credit Card details

I got a call from number +91-7836906182 at 2:59 pm today i.e 18th June,2016. The lady named Priya said that my SBI debit and credit card are being blocked and i will be issued new cards when i disclose all the information about my cards. I threatened to file a complaint to which she said i can go ahead and file. I know for sure about these fraud, dubious calls but many innocent might fall for this.

I get atleast 2-3 such calls a month mostly from Delhi and UP, indicating a large nexus. Please take action.
Ashutosh Ravi

Jun 16, 2016

ATM debit card not received

Refer speed post no. EB230879773IN was dispatched by SBI on 06 Jun 16. Item was not delivered till now. No consignment was found on tracking of speed post No. Request query the same.
Pooja vichare

May 25, 2016

My ac balance deducted twice at the time of online payment at sbiepay for the same activity

Sir 'my name is Pooja Govind Vichare at the time of fee payment I selected sbiepay for sbipo application form .my sum of rs. 605.15 debited twice from my account one at 6.23 pm and one at 6.37pm and i received msg of otp no n succesful transaction at 6.37pm .sir i am totaly disturbed from this activity .sir pls refund my fee.my regisyration no. 381662394 and my pis no is ############. Sir please take some action on this matter .i am requesting u sir pls refund my money.my sbi ac no is34326294249

paresh naik

May 23, 2016

unable to make payment for sbi po

sir i have been facing the same problem as everybody else.i have registered for the sbi po exam but unable to make payment due to non functioning of the site,please help as early as possible,tomorrow 24 being the last date.
My regd no is 381364293
my email is pareshnaik0289@gmail.com

KARAN BHOJNALAYA, JM road pune - About illegal mess
    KARAN BHOJNALAYA ,JM road Behind McDonald's Pune...
    jiofi 2 - Not working
    Joi dongle not working. I have purchased Jiofi 2 on 8th...
    Idea - Wrong offer
    Hello Sir, My name Sourav...
    merit cum means scholarship (MOMA), kerala - Scholarship Amount not credited
    Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for a Merit-cum-means...
    Eureka forbes Water Purifier - VERY SLOW PURIFIE THE WATER
    Dear Sir/ Madam I have facing the problem last one week...
    Nykaa - Late delivery
    I had to wait 21 days to receive my product that too after...
    NAGAR NIGAM SAHARANPUR - Leakage of water supply pipeline
    Dear sir, There is water supply pipeline is...
    shopaaz.com - cheating
    Hi, Please don't buy any product from shopaaz....
    HDFC Bank - Credit Card - Telecaller Abuses
    REMINDER:18 Hi.. HDFC Bank Team, It is 17th...
    Bank of Baroda - refund not completed.
    Dear Sir, We have Given The Refund reference number by...