SBI

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI

RUKHSANA S SAYED

Oct 10, 2017

Fraud transaction

Hi SBI TEAM ,This is to bring to ur notice that i got a call from stating verification dept no 01147562896 Nidhi sharma n i have to share them personal n card information then i got 2 otp on my no 5000/- Rs payu payment pvt ltd n 3220/-Rs www oxygenwallet.com timing 1:30pm on 4th October 2017 when asked about the amt said its a onetime pay n lifetime dicount benefit card n will receive on monday 9th oct 2017dispatched from system.Now the no is out of service then i called on payu n oxygen customer care n mailed them about this they said i have to logged a police complaint n block ,through Sbi bank they will get email n yhey will proceed further investigation n if possible refund the Amt.I have not used this card once .pls co-operate n do the needful ASAP.Mobile no 9768725144.
sunil31003

Sep 8, 2017

faud call 10000 deducted

I get a fraud call form 9775401447 he said that he is calling from SBI we need your card details so that we can refund your 10190 rs which was hacked .Earlier my 10190 was deducted without any OTP so, I registered complaint to police.
my question is how fraud person could know my complaint number ? my bank balance ?
sunil31003

Sep 8, 2017

fraud call 1000 debited by ATM

I get a fraud call form 9775401447 he said that he is calling from SBI ,we need your card details so that we can refund your 10109 rs which was hacked .earlier my 10190 was deducted without any OTP or call so, I registered complaint to SBI and police station
My question is how this fraud person could know my complaint number,my account balance ??I did not share any complaint
joydeep_paul2001

Sep 7, 2017

money transfer from sbi debit card to zipcash ola

Someone has transferred amount of Rs 24997 from my SBI atm cum debit card to Zipcash Ola Mumbai on 3rd september 2017 at 6:31 pm to 6:32pm.He has transferred Rs 9999 first then Rs 9999 secondly and the thirdly Rs 4999 to citrus payment Mumbai.Kindly investigate at the earliest.

JoydeepPaul.

Kolkata.
Nasruddin Ansari

Sep 6, 2017

Re send Atm Card

My ATM card was nat delivered and was
send back to NSH mumbai. Can you please
send it back to my address as in.
Need my ATM card as soon as possible.
My tracking consignment no.
EB239735502IN.
Mobile no. 9892328507/ 8369402780
Girish namdeo sawant

Jun 13, 2017

Abusing language

Person called up to discuss some debit card related issues.. Wen we refused to provide personal information he started abusing in very cheap language in hindi.. He did same it 3-4 times..
HSKamble

Jun 10, 2017

SBI buddy fraudulent transaction

My name is Hemant Kamble.
On 10th June 2017, I got a fraud call from a fake number from someone pretending to be from SBI.
They asked me for some details and later 5000 Rupees were deducted from my account.
I received the following sms after that

- Thank you for using your SBI Debit Card 622XX2687 for a purchase worth Rs5000 on POS SBIBUDDY at SBIBUDDY txn#JU5421294182.

Then 5000 rupees were deducted from my account. When checked my balance online, the Narration says

- by debit card
SBIPG JU5421294182SBIBUDDY MUMBAI

Later they again tried to steal some more money but they couldn't do it as my remaining balance was only 420 rupees.
When they tried to do it I got the following sms

- Dear customer,your transaction at POS 000000000240754 has been declined due to insufficient fund in your account.

Please help me in this matter. I have provided all the details here. I hope I will get some help regarding this.
arifzerocool

Jun 7, 2017

Fraud Transaction

I'll be really thankful if you provide me with details for the below transaction :
Airtel Money Transaction Number : ############

Some fraud has made transaction on 6th of June @ 1:15 with my mothers debit card

Calls were made from: ############,############

Can you please provide me with all the details of the transaction :
IP address,
Name ,
Address from where the transaction happened (If possible).

Arif
Mayank Shukla

Jun 4, 2017

Fraud call

+91 97 09 800167 fraud call coming from this number and saying my SBI card was blocked due to security reson
Sajid khalifa

Jun 2, 2017

blocking of sbi account and atm services

9162719244- i received a call from this number around 10:05 am, he intoduced himself as"a manger from atm call center, he said " sir aap kaunse bank ka atm istemaal karte ho". i said "sbi" then he said " sir aapka account aur atm services 6 mahine ke liye band kar di gayi hai" after asking him reason for this he said " sir kuch kyc problem k kaaran, aapne aadhar aur pan card bank mein jama nahi kiya isiliye, then i said " ok main bank mein jama kar dunga" quickly he said " sir kya aap apna account aur atm services chalu rakhna chahenge" i said "yes", he said " to aapka aadhar number bataye" i said "main nahi de sakta main bank jaake baat karunga" he said " sir aap aadhar number bataye hum yaha se aapka account renew kar denge" again i said "main apne bank mein jaake baat karunga" he said "bank jaake aapka matlab hi nahi hai,kyuki aaj ki aapki last date hai, aap details do main aapka account chalu rakhunga aur atm services bhi" again i said " no main nahi de sakta" after that in anger he said " ok aapki marzi aapko jaisa karna hai karo hum aapka account balance zero kar denge yaha se" and disconnected.
mohit_k

May 25, 2017

fraud call asking my bank details

Received a fraud call from Mob:9162719244 asking that your ATM card going to expire this week want to continue and asking detail of my ATM card . i said No to him then he start abusing .
gauravsawant619

May 17, 2017

Fake call From SBI Cards

Today's morning at 8:20 AM I got a call from a number +918877215046.

He: I am calling from State(sorry its e-state) Bank of India... Aapka jo card hai wo band hua hai...aapko wo chalu karna hai k nahi.

Me: (After hearing his tone of talking I already come to know that this is a fake call) Aaapko apne Bank ka naam bhi bolne nahi aa raha...aapko pata bhi hai k mein kaun hun...aap kaun bol rahe jara batao.

He: tumhe kya karna hai mera naam apna naam batao.

Me: Mein ek kaam karta hun mere Police uncle ko aapka ye number deta hu...wo aapse baat karenge is mamale me..

He: (As soon as he heard the word Police he got angry) Haan aap ab mera ye number Modi ko hi dedo..Usase hi direct baat karta hoon

Me: Haan meri pahoch hai utani toh aapka message pahoch jayega

After this he started abusing me and ended the call.
Vishii

Apr 7, 2017

Fake bank call

Myself got a fake call from an unknown number. Was not aware of not revealing the card details. The card details and cvv no was shared. The called specified that he is calling from SBI bandra branch and wanted to renew mu card. Lost 38000 from my saving and pension account. Kindly assist me.
neorod

Apr 6, 2017

SUSPECT FRAUD CALL

My Wife got a call from number 7493987995 saying he is calling from SBI for KYC details.... my wife said she will go in person to the bank and get the details so he tells my wife are u a FOOL when i am taking details over the phone y u wanna go to the bank... Anyways my wife didnt give any details however i called on that number and asked that guy to give his ID number and which branch or call center he was calling from, he replied u have so much time to search pen n paper to write info i told him dont worry ive a laptop and ill note there, he starting making fun as which laptop i have dell or apple... at that point i lost it and started abusing him and asking him where he is and i will come right now to show him which laptop i have, he too abused and disconnected the phone...... now i suspect he is a fraudster, as far as i believe no agent will talk this way.....
Gajananj

Feb 23, 2017

Fraud call asking for card details

I got call from 8877752754 asking me details of card when I refuse he call he calling again and again after receiving call I told him I will place complaint against you in police station he told me that police also can't do anything
Nilesh Awasthi

Feb 11, 2017

Bad IMPS service

I had an IMPS transfer from SBI anywhere personal app, money got debited from my account but not credited to the beneficiary account. the transfer was of ₹ 6000.00 . please resolve this ASAP.
rsaxena3011

Feb 11, 2017

Money Debited Without any reason

My Account has been debited with 1523rs, 23rs, 23rs, 23rs, on 03-02-2017, while i didnt use my atm on 3rd feb. In mini statement its just showing transfer and debit.
Please Find attached Mini Statement for the same.
Following are the details of the same account.

Acct. Name - Satish Kumar
Acct No. - 11419092146
Acct Branch - Sheikhpura, Bihar

Money Debited Without any reason

Trisha Chatterji

Jan 23, 2017

Transfer of PPF a/c

Have repeatedly been sending mails to transfer my PPF a/c from Hyderabad to Mumbai, but no response on mail or on call. My PPF a/c no is 30678422087
Name: Trisha Chatterji
Abhimanu Verma

Jan 19, 2017

AMOUNT CREDIT IN WRONG A/C

TO,
COMPLAINT BOARD.
I HAVE TRANSFERD RS.5000,DATED ON 2 JANUARY 2017,2.50PM,TRANSECTION ID NO.S4XDSZB1BYUX. CORRECT A/CNO.30929489844,GAUR,BASTI, BUT UNFORTUNATELY AMOUNT CREDITED IN WRONG A/C NO.31841664920.HOW TO REFUND MY MONEY.
REGARDS
ABHIMANU KUMAR VERMA
9322080510
THANKS.
priyankakumbhar

Jan 12, 2017

Fraud Call

This call identified from Bihar on Truecaller app said my ATM and Account are blocked. On enquiring which bank, he said calling from SBI bank. When I said, I will make a complaint to police and I have already recorded the call, he used abusive language & hung up. No identified as 07808179985
Raj Deepak Singh

Dec 27, 2016

Fraudulent Calls

Dear SBI Team,

I am receiving calls from some NOIDA operator regarding my credit ard details. Being into financial industry i am able to differentiate between authorized and fraudulent calls.

After the first few calls, i abused these guys for cheating and even call Delhi police and report to them. However, it seems like these guys are doing better than the crime cell as even after more than a year i still receives the same.

Today i got the call from 8010497982

These guys keeps on changing their numbers but the place is same i.e. Noida. I urge you to speak to Delhi police so that common and innocent citizen of the country do not fall prey to these.

I hope you are listening.
jsayyed

Nov 8, 2016

my 500 rupees not credited in my account

I have not received my Rs,500/- which i deposited through cash deposit machine.
Total amount was Rs 20,000 but only 19,500/- got credited through CDM. Please have a look in the complaint it would be great help. My account no : 33298172077 SBI Savings account

Yudhaveer singh

Nov 2, 2016

credit not come yet in my ac

Sir ,
I deposit 5000 through cash deposit machine on Wednesday 1/11/2016 at 11:50 to 11:55 beetween at SBI ATM Belapur city Navi Mumbai ...the cash deposit at my own ac which Num is 34904211334 by the name Yudhveer singh ..but the money which I deposit not come yet in my account ..plz help me.
VEER SINGH TOMAR

Jul 14, 2016

My no sms after deposit Money

Respected Dear Sir , I am very cerrios this matter because Since four Year ago change this contact no. so no sms for my cell before Deposit Money
ChintanT

Jul 4, 2016

Fake call on SBI ATM being closed

Fake call claiming SBI AMT closing and password expiry

Today 4th july i just got a call from a person speaking that he is calling from SBI, saying my atm is blocked and was asking my account details. When I asked say my name he was saying my number is registered whereas my number is not registered in any SBI.

The number is +919576390558 tellinghe is from Noida but true caller app states he is from Bihar.

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...