SBI

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI

Nitinmdn

Feb 24, 2021

CDM stuck cash deposition

My name is Nitin N Madane, I have deposited cash through SBI CDM machine with INR.49500/-
But balance not credited in my SBI bank account, so I have visited in the SBI home branch Daund, IFSC CODE is SBIN0000365 & fill up the form & give in atachment CDM slip to bank manager but after 20 days not yet received my fund. I have two visit in to the home branch about this. So please help me for solve. My mobile no is 9797589258.
Nitinmdn

Feb 24, 2021

CDM stuck cash Deposition

I have deposited 49k from CDM machine but balance not credited in my SBI bank account.
I have fill up complaint form & submitted in to home branch with detailed slip. Process complicated up to 20 days but not yet response while I have visit two times in the home branch so please help for me. branch is daund ifsc SBIN0000365. MY name is Nitin N Madane.

My mobile no is 9797589258.
Nickes19

Dec 19, 2019

Debit SWPO

Sir/Madam,
On dt.19.12.19 I charge Rs.220/- for debit SWPO without any prior intimation or notice. My bank detail SBI pune, branch pune main.

Debit SWPO

Aarti phadke

Nov 25, 2019

Imps transaction

My self Aarti I am having saving account with Abigail my account no is 20040774896
I did imps transaction on 14 see 2019 amount got cut from account but it didn't received by other bank holder other bank holder account details is
Name Nuzhat sameer shaikh
Account no 544302010007414
Ifsc code UBIN0554430
IMPS transaction no IMPS00097192982MOABXJCTR2
Date of transaction is 14/09/2019
Amount 3000
I gave complaint in my bank but they are saying transaction is been successful please go and check to beneficiary bank, I went there also they are saying please give us detail account no in which you have transferred the money I showed my bank statement but in bank statement it doesn't show full account no it shows only last 3 digit for that Again I went to my bank but they are blaming to each other they are saying we don't have details please check with behind app or Contact imps cell if this kind of behavior will continue from one of the top nationalize bank we will also think about bank services and honest
anupkumarbais

Jul 13, 2019

fraud call

I got a fraud call from 7368014967 representing himself as branch manager of SBI, saying my card has been blocked due to KYC and seeking my card details
Devarshdk02

Jul 9, 2019

TRANSACTION WAS NOT DONE SUCCESSFULLY

I was transfer Rs.3150 from SBI to BOM through PhonePe app using UPI.
The money was debited from SBI AC but not credited to BOM AC.
TRANSACTION DETAILS:-
Date of transaction :- 04/07/2019
Time of transaction :- 10:17 PM
Transaction amount :- 3150
TRANSACTION ID - P1907042217110678541313
UTR:- ############
Please refund my money....
yogpatil611

Jun 1, 2019

Home loan subsidy not received under PMAY

Hello Team,

This is Yogesh Patil from Pune,Maharashtra

I have bought my own flat in last year March 2018 in Moshi, Pune.

I have submitted/applied application for PMAY last year only and waiting for money to be credited.

My friends also bought their flat in last year March 2018 and they received PMAY scheme money however since one & half year I have not received my money.

I have asked my SBI, RACPC-II branch banker have you submitted the documents or not and they told yes we have submitted the documents with government.

Their no tracker for this and how to check if my application is in process/queue or what is status of the application.

Request to please help me on this. My details are under:-

Name: Yogesh Patil
Bank: SBI, University Road Branch, Pune.
Loan amount: 25,00,000/-

Yogesh Patil
09158320148
chaitanya101294

May 13, 2019

Failed to download sbipo admit card

Sir/madam i m unable to download sbipo admit card

Registration no. 1710411578

Password 76HZ8ZZK

NAME Chaitanya sandesh deshpande

Dob 10-12-1994
Kartavyakrishna

Apr 25, 2019

Cash transaction

5000 rs has been debited without submitting the OTP detail.

Transaction no : ############

Date: 20-4-2109

Time:15:36
Sayalibpixie

Apr 15, 2019

Refund of deducted money

I made transactions on 11th April 219 through phone pay scan code of Ara 9000/-. Money got deducted but receiver didn’t receive it.

Transactions I’d is
P1904112224078242063140

I called customer care many times
Also, I sent them 12 mails but they didn’t respond

Pls refund my money.

Refund of deducted money

Sayalibpixie

Apr 15, 2019

Refund of unsuccessful transactions

I made transactions of Rs. 9000/- using phone pay scan code.
It got deducted from my account but receiver didn’t receive it.. I tried calling n sent more than 12 emails to sbi but nobody responded properly.
Transactions I’d is:
P1904112224078242063140

Refund it asap.
Sayali Burud
Lolee

Jan 28, 2019

Illegaly Rs.6,587 debited from my account

Rs.6,587 has been debited from my account on 28/01/2019 without my concern basicslly illegal.
I want to raise complian for such unauthenticated beheviour. This is a sever issue, my money is not protected in SBI Bank.
Also i have tried to raise complain through Yono App which was of no use rather my account is not accessible. Yono app it shows error everytime even my profile info is incorrect.

PFA for my bank statement, blocked account's screenshot and my incorrect profile info (as per yono app before it was blocked)

Credit my money back urgently.

Rahul Agarwal

Illegaly Rs.6,587 debited from my account

Aarush944184

Nov 17, 2018

Froud tranx with obc upi to sbi account

Sending all the sms which i got during froud trx one after another pls do the need full

Froud tranx with obc upi to sbi account

milindeac

Oct 25, 2018

failed transaction

SUBJECT : COMPLAINT REGARDING FAILED TRANSACTION.

I am a client of SBI-BEG KHADKI bank for the past TEN years and hold a savings account in same branch.
1. I did Three POS transactions on 13/10/2018 of Rs 1810 each on POS no 075120027000016 , 075120027000014, 075120027000014 resp. having
txn ############# , ############ , ############.
2. All the three transactions are failed.
3. Two transactions of which are reversed back on 14/10/18.
4. Third transaction is not credited to my account.
5. The screenshots of corresponding SMS are attached for your reference.
6. My details are as follows
Account No : 30198567128
Debit Card No : ############ 5314
Type of account : Saving.

BANK DETAILS :
BANK NAME : STATE BANK OF INDIA
BRANCH : BEG KHADKI 411003
bank ifsc code :SBIN0009063
MICR code: 411002023;
address : Dist Pune, Maharashtra Pin 411 003, Pune - Maharashtra; Branch code is 009063, Contact Number: 020-26694146,
sumathivineethv

Sep 12, 2018

Received SMS for transaction I din't do

Thank you for using your SBI Debit Card 459XX4158 for a purchase worth Rs3075.59 on POS 02PL00000025528 at FUTURE RETAIL LTD. txn# ############.If not drward this SMS from mobile number registered with SBI to 9223008333 to block your card. You may also call 1-800-111109.

Recieved this message inspite of me not doing this particular transaction. The money din't get derived either...What's happening ? Are they hackers ?
mohinil

Jul 23, 2018

My registration number and roll number both show invalid while checking my result of junior associate 2018

Sir I have checked many times with my registration number and roll number having 1630386241 registration number and date of birth is 05/08/1993
But the credential box show invalid registration number.
Kindly solve my issue and let me know soon.
My email id is [email protected]
amol1999

Jun 30, 2018

Money Transfer or Refund

I am transfer money through upi from ani anywhere personal app to beneficiary account. But even after 1 week money is neither credited to his account nor refunded to my account.
When I raise complaint about this to customer care they said money will refund within 1 week but money is still not refunded or not transfered.
So please pay attention to my request and proceed as fats as possible.
Mahesh Garole

Jun 16, 2018

not downloading admit card

i am unable to open my admit card ,my reg no:1641118182, please kindly look thought it , since only few days are left for downloading of admit card .
aakash_1042

Jun 2, 2018

Credit card Application

I had an issue with my application for credit card(app. no. 2114806011122), While applying for the credit card I clearly mentioned that I need "Simply SAVE", and during my call of confirmation with team I reconfirmed that I will take the "Simply SAVE" ONLY, then also i have got a message stating that my application is regarding PRIME VISA card.
Ankit Singh 4554817

May 31, 2018

Cancel the One assist Services

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 24/05/2018 for your membership IA3727021.

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved. Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 8228090468 (toll-free) or 8228090468 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

CPP Team

May 30, 2018

SBI card not received but bill is received

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved. Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

CPP Team
Manojdhorajkar

May 14, 2018

Money debit from my account

Sir I had money transferred to sbi to AXIS Bank on 1 May 2018 through bhim app. Money debited my account but AXIS BANK account not credited and reply of bhim app is time out. Sir please solve my problem
Ashirwad Kumar

Apr 25, 2018

Irrelevant ATM Maintenance charges

I have saving account in SBI, Wadgaonsheri Branch, Pune. I don't have the ATM card as I have not opted for it while opening the account. However I have been charged the Annual ATM Maintenance charge. I want to know why I have been charged??

Is this the way SBI recovering the bad loans by charging general public on anything??
MAYUR NIKAM

Mar 18, 2018

SBI card not received but bill is received

Till date I have don't received your SBI Credit card but e -statement
is received.service request no.-############,also amount due is 3899
rs without receiving & using card how can send you statement or bill.
SBI Card insurance policy also I don't want ,why you send policy
message also???? kindly further issues ,I will raise complaint against
SBI to consumer court,Reply urgently.

Mayur Nikam
sagar 86

Mar 13, 2018

bal deduct

sir mera 1000/* rs bal 08/03/2018 ko sbi bank bhim se cut to hua hai but dusre ko bal nahi mila.transiction id-############ hai.plz refund my money.