SBI

Tripura

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI

Bijay Debbarma

May 13, 2021

Unnecessary of money deduction

Unnecessary of money deduction.without information debit by transfer money.i request to your please return my money.

Unnecessary of money deduction

Navdeep100

Nov 16, 2018

Not delivered

Article (EH784497935IN) not delivered
Article (EH784497935IN) not delivered till date and showing status as "Bag Despatched to NSH AGARTALA"from 12/10/2018.It is so sad that article not delivered to destination address in spite of reaching to NSH Agartala 5 days ago
johnkesh

Nov 2, 2018

Number Not updated

My registered no. Is destroyed by fire accidentally, so I went to the bank submitted the required documents it's been 4 months they haven't done nothing I went again submitted again the documents and now it's already been 7 days till today 2 Nov 18 still nothing please help
saradindubhattacharjee

Mar 30, 2017

paying of no heed to my complaint

It is really unfortunate to lodge a complaint against the performance of the SBI, as we all know that it is a reputed nationalized bank of the country. I am a very old customer of so called reputed State Bank of India. I have a Current Account No.10823638807 in SBI Agartala Branch. Initially, this account was in the Guwahati Main Branch which was opened in the financial year of 1988-89. In the said Current Account, I have over draft facility against my FDRs. Recently, I have attained the age of Senior Citizen and I am entitled to the lower rate of interest being provided for Senior Citizen by SBI and for that purpose I approached the SBI Agartala Branch in the middle of December, 2016 and met with the AGM of that Branch ( Ph No. of AGM-9436123781). He informed me that I cannot avail the lower rate of interest provided to a senior citizen as because my account is said to have been kept locked from its Previous branch i.e. Guwahati Main Branch and a result they cannot access my account from here and he also told me that he has taken up the matter with the Guwahati Main Branch. I have also visited many times in the Agartala Branch for that purpose subsequently I contacted AGM Guwahati Branch. I do not know her name but her contact No. is 08811025598 and she assured me it will be done provided the Agartala Branch shall write to Guwahati Branch that immediately on withdrawal of the lock by the Guwahati Branch the Agartala Branch will lock it again. Accordingly, few days back Agartala Branch sent an email in this respect. I do not know what was actually happened but till date nothing has been done in my favour. On 27 March 2017 AGM Guwahati Branch sent a message to me "Sir we have done the necessary from our end, please verify with Agartala Branch. Also inform me if anything wrong." On 28.03.2017 the Agartala Branch informed me that the lock has not been withdrawn. Immediately thereafter at 11.19am I sent to a sms to AGM Guwahati that "Madam I contacted the Agartala Branch of SBI and they informed me that the hold has not yet been removed. This is for your kind information. Again on the following day at 5pm I sent another sms "Madam, according to SBI Agaratala Branch the hold against my account no.10823638807 not been removed. I am anxious. But till now I got nothing is positive. If such a behaviour/attitude is received from such a reputed Bank, I have no language to express my dissatisfaction, more particularly when I have given my identity that I am the Registrar Admin(P&M) of the High Court of Tripura and I have personally visited to Agartala Branch and met many officers and also contacted AGM Guwahati on several occasion. Even then my behaviour always with them is very cordial and soft. If for such a pity work an officer in the Rank of the Registrar visits many times keeping his works pending it is really unfortunate and in that case the efficiency of the bank I can tell must suffer. Now the authority can easily gather an idea that how the general public at large is suffering for getting service from the bank. You are once again requested to look into the matter.
With regards

S. Bhattacharjee
Registrar (Admin,. P&M)
Ph:-09436128930
Dhrubajyoti Bhattacharjee

Nov 5, 2016

Fraud Case

My name is Dhrubajyoti Bhattacharjee. Today stole about 50000 of my money from my SBI account through "Online PAYTM Transactions". My SBI A/C No is: 32343050001
IFSC Code: SBIN0004544
Debit Card No: ############-5271
Email,Id: [email protected]
Ph No: 9774841510
Please cancel transactions regarding this account number and try to refund my money as soon as possible. Its a simple case of fraud and I do not purchase something from PAYTM so this is my humble request to you to kindly take care of this matter.

Fraud Case Fraud Case

Rahul Sa

Jun 24, 2016

debited cash is not credited

I have a SBI master card. My a/c no is 20106664077, SBI, MBB COLLAGE Branch, Agartala, Tripura(W). I had used my master card for shopping payment at Brand Factory Mall which is placed in Abids Hyderabad on 22.06.16 during purchase of items. In case of first time swipe no paper will come out for the swipe machine but Rs.2732.50 cash is debited then they are trying one more time and they get the swipe paper and again Rs. 2732.50 cash is debited from my account. But till today 2 days completed, this amt has not been credited to my A/c. Kindly refund the money..its necessary for me ..
Name: Ms. KRISHNA BARDHAN.
Mob : 8794570953

debited cash is not credited

Apr 28, 2012

EDUCATION LOAN

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TAKE EDUCATION LOAN SINCE JANUARY.ADRESSES ARE VERIFIED AND THE EDUCATION FORMS ARE COMPLETED.BUT THE MANAGER WAS CHANGED AND THE PRESENT MANAGER REFUSED FOR FURTHER PROCESSING.EVEN HE REFUSED TO SEE MY FORM AND SAID THAT APPLY FOR LOAN IN SOME OTHER BANKS. SO I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU TO PROCESS MY LOAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . BRANCH -NIT AGARTALA (11491)

Sep 9, 2010

Pin code of ATM issued by bank does not work

Hi, I recently opened an account at the SBI Agartala Branch. I received my ATM card, and also got my PIN code from the bank. But when I try to use the ATM using the PIN given in the mailer, the screen shows "You did not enter your correct PIN number". I complained to the bank, but they are saying they cannot do anything about it. What should I do?