SBI

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI

Nitin chamar

Nov 23, 2022

Mera bank ka balance fraud Ho Gaya 95000

please mera SBI credit card se 95000fraud Ho Gaya isse Wapas kaise hoga please Wapas Karenmera mobile number hai 9339757336
Sudin2013

Sep 8, 2019

Wrong monthly EMI against credit card for Sept 2019

There is something wrong in monthly EMI Amount against my SIMPLY KICK SBI Credit card for the month Sept 2019. It's showing minimum amount RS.0 and total osd Rs. - 7014.How it is possible i dont know but please send me the rectified amount which has to be paid within Sept 2019. Otherwise myself will not be responsible for any kind of penalty charges.
mukherjeesip

May 13, 2019

SBI ANYWHERE APPS UPI PAYMENT FAILED

My name is Biswajyoti mukherjee
My Account number - ***5047****
.I have transfer money from Sbi anywhere apps By upi method . But transaction failed And money debit in my Bank account . Please sir Return money .
transaction number - i) ############
ii) 91322128062
each transaction 2000 rupees
total 4000 rupees.
Please sir Help me . Please sir Return money As soon as possible.

Thank you .
Totan kr pramanik

Jun 23, 2017

Branch manager don't add my Addhar card

Sir I am Nabin Mandal I am serving in the Indian Army.I have a account in Sbi Boga branch. Many times my father was visited to SBI branch but branch manager don't add my Aadhar card.please investigate that matter..
nirjhar

Mar 8, 2016

SBI has deducted 4042 INR from my Account due to their system fault

I, Nirjhar Mukherjee, one of your customer from Bankura, West Bengal Branch. Please find below my account details:

Name: Nirjhar Mukherjee
A/C No: 30791640843 (SB)
Branch Code: 22

1st of all this is my request to you that please reply on my mail. As previously also I have marked you as CC long on 29.02.2016. But I have not received any reply from you. So as a customer I am facing a problem due to your bank system error since last 1 month. And that not yet solved.

Due to my employment purpose I stay In Kolkata. Although I have visited to my Home branch (Bankura) on 22.02.2016 and contacted with branch Manager and he assured me that my account problem will be solved and I can withdraw my amount.
But no action was taken. And from my Bankura branch, they have mailed on a regular basis a mail CC to me to your Belapur, Mumbai Branch as the account has been kept hold from that branch.

Initially, my father was deposited Rs. 4000 INR on 7.02.2016 and I have withdrew that amount on 8.02.2016 from other bank ATM. But due to system error, that entry was not capturing in your bank lager. And on 19.02.2016 my father was deposited again Rs. 2000 INR. But on that point of time when I tried to withdrew the amount, it said insufficient balance and my account was -6004.34 INR debit.
And SBI Bankura has sent a notice to my Home (Bankura) that immediately I need to contact.
So I visited to my Home branch and The Manager, assured me to resolve that.
And I have lodged a complaint to the customer Care on 01.03.2016 against my Home branch and the ticket no: CS2223245335

But again the same thing. No response. On 25.02.2016 and 08.03.2016, my salary has been credited to the same account total Rs. 886+5494= 6380 INR.

But your bank has deducted that amount from my amount and now my account balance shown 4338 INR.

So technically SBI has taken my 4042 INR which in completely your system fault.
And when today I again tried to talk with one of your customer care senior named Mr. Himadri from Kolkata, he just abused me in a very rough language and told me to go to Mumbai, Belapur branch.

Is that your customer care division rather customer service? This is a reputed bank in India and this is the service.

So this is my heartiest request to you, please resolve this matter and help me to return bank my amount.

Thanking you in adbance.
Kind Regards

Nirjhar Mukherjee.
9804744142/ 8420859879
shuli dutta

Sep 23, 2013

fake msz from BX-CBSSBI

today i recived a msz from BX-CBSSBI i.e available balance in your account as on 23/09/2013 is INR 2,115.53,which is not right.so why am recive this type of message,is my account no.as is risk?i want to know details about this message.

Jul 29, 2011

Non receipt of ATM

I have an SBI A/C bearing No 30115965014 in the SBI Branch Mejhia and I have submitted my request to convert my SB A/C to Para military salary Package A/C along with a request a request to register my Mobile No- +917838743505 on June' 2011 (most probably between 8-10th June 2011). But till to this date I have neither get my ATM Card as per norms of SBI and neither they have register my Mobile No.

Jun 1, 2011

mobile sms alert

kindly register me for sms alert for my SBI A/C No. 31065732520 , . to my mobile No. 9153451338
thanks