SBI

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI

jithendra reddy mule

Nov 27, 2020

my fund of 1600 rs debited

today date÷27 nov 2020
i make topup to garena free fire of amount of 1600
my amount was debited and transfered to inb times of money limited
but the payment has not done
its not credited to my topup
hope u kindly make an action on it
narration÷transfer to inb times of money limited
date÷27/11/2020
cheque no÷################lGAJXSGLB1

my fund of 1600 rs debited my fund of 1600 rs debited

Sravani44

May 1, 2019

Amount deducted

I have paid college fee in sbi collect through phonepe ....amount has deducted but there is no print of receipt ...i got reference id but i check to reprint but there is history of my payment pls help mee....

I have taken screenshot but there is no print...i need print
I got msg also you have paid

Amount deducted

Chandana Chowdary

Feb 26, 2019

Unnecessary debit

From my account unnecessarily 12 and again 100 rs is debiting I don't know what the heck is happening... Though I am maintaining minimum balance.
Suresh Goondla

Dec 3, 2018

Money not credit

Dear SBI,

On 28 Nov 2018 at 7.07AM I have done 5 UPI transactions (1000 of each) to SBI account all 5 money transactions showing successful but money credited is 4000 only, I don't know which transaction not successful. I'm giving the UTR for the respective transactions. Kindly check the status and reply ASAP.

Suresh Goondla,
9985464243.

Ramanamma11

Jul 24, 2018

Sending amount transactions are declined in apps like tez and phonepe

Sir i am ramanamma ac no 34136639202 main branch nandimandalam,pendlimarri(mandal),kadapa district. I cant send money from my bank account linked with tez and phonepe to the others users of tez and phonepe but i can received money from someone transaction to me in tez and phonepe so please help me sir
Chenna786reddy

Apr 5, 2018

rewards zone

I have updated my phone number for my account but for rewards sign up it is sending otp to my old mobile number

rewards zone

reddy985

Jun 14, 2017

non functioning of pension application

My ppo was received at bank on 31st May. I have submitted life certificate and undertaking 2 weeks ago however bank is unable to forward the same to sbi cpcc Hyderabad for pension credits as the pension app is not functioning properly. Because of this my pensionary benefits are delayed....please look into the matter for smooth and fast functioning of app.
ANCHALANAGENDRA

Oct 1, 2016

Money deducted but did not transaction

Money deducted but did not transaction
Money deduction but didn't transaction
Sir/ma'am,
I have used SBI debit card for the payment of gate 2017 form, while the form was going to submit i arrived message of money deduction and after that i checked balance via atm. It show same result. So now in these days i have only few days for end of form submission date. And the money deduction done but i can't get money transaction.
So please refund my balance as soon as possible, relative to transaction details as follows,

SBI Debit card 559XX7806 for
a purchase worth Rs 1511.5 on
POS 000000000368571 at
MOPSBIDRCARD txn#
############.
ramthulla priyanka

Nov 10, 2015

lucky conteast my patisvet you no cass back pleas add tha mony pleas credit

Wher is beanfit
reddy7875

Oct 25, 2015

IMPS Problem

I Sent 40000 amount to 210010100001255 this andhra bank account frome my sbi freedom application at 02/09/2015.Amount is debited my account but not reached andhrabank account.So please solve my problem urgently.
Name:Kalluri Sreenivasa Reddy
Imps Ref no:############
praneeth0706

Jun 1, 2015

Online payment got failed

I have used my internet banking to purchase a product through amazon, but as payment got failed due to internet problem money got deducted and my order got cancelled, ref no of SBI (DSBI3828554046IG0ACOQOR4 transferred to 3199578162091) amount is Rs 1099, please forward it to concerned dept so that I will get my money back.

Name: Praneeth Kumar Reddy S

Jan 17, 2015

mobile recharge unsuccessful

I was recharged Rs.201/-in BSNL pre paid service in SBI net Banking
mobile no.9490136738
Trans Ref No.IGOOLLIXNO Dated 16/01/2015 time 08:59:00 debited amount in my SBI Account.
But not credit amount in my phone.So please credit balance in my phone as early as possible.
Thanking you sir
yours
P.Jalapathi
prgreddy

Apr 22, 2013

bad behave

Respected sir, I am RG reddy from Rayachoti. I am serving in defence. Last year i went to SBI bank (Rayachoti - code - 761) to open a single account. they do not attend me and they told that there is no nessery to open. Every time demands documents. I provided the documents but the staff have no interest to open a account. I went 3 time in last year for that. but i fell that it is impossible for me to open a account in Rayachoti branch. then i go to Gopalpur where i opened a account with in 15 minutes. i know that SBI is biggest and govt org. but this type of irresponsible employees who do not want to open account for costumers are those who degrade the org name and circulation. today my cousin goes to the bank for open account. they refused her to open account and suggest her to open in other banks. it is very shame to them. the employee who do not does his duty his is not fit for that job. actually i have a account in Axis bank which is a DSP account. i want to transwar to SBI branch so that i tried to open a account. but in Rayachoti Axis bank is also opening nearly i want to continue in axis bank because of only irresponsibility of employees about their duties. why is the difference between the employees of rayachoti and Gopalpur. i tell u because it is my responsibility to inform u but waht ever action u take that is ur duty. thank u sir for reading the complaint

Aug 5, 2010

mobile no change

ok

Aug 5, 2010

mobile no change

Dear sir/madam,

I, Charan raja reddy.p lost my mobile and sim. so , please change my mobile no to 09019770911.